Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
It's really disappointed that I never received any follow up emails at all for my order. It took over 3 weeks to get my order but no communication from Invigorated. It is very unusual for online sellers not to send any follow up emails with estimated shipping/delivery, I didn't even receive tracking number when shipped. I had to reach out to customer service twice to ask for these basic info...
Then, when I finally got my pitcher, the seal on the plastic wrap covering the pitcher was broken as if someone opened it previously. The seal clearly says to return if it's broken, so I reached out to customer service once again to request for return. But then they told me that it shouldn't have been used if the filter pouch wasn't open... Regardless, the pitcher itself had rust on the bottom, so I'm getting a replacement anyways... This time, probably because of my feedback, I received the tracking number.
Hello Nami,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are experiencing longer shipping times on some orders. We are very sorry for the inconvenience, and please rest assured we are doing what we can to get orders to our customers as quickly as possible.

We also appreciate your feedback with the email updates and delivery estimates. The comment was forwarded to our team and we are working on ways we can improve on this area.

We hope that the replacement pH VITALITY pitcher has been received and please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can assist you in any other way.

Kindly,
Pam
Invigorated Water
I am very pleased with the on the go filters I purchased, and with the customer service. The quick and polite response is refreshing - as is the water!
Invigorated Water is rated 4.37 based on 523 reviews