Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
This pitcher and filter are working great. I gave the pitcher 4 stars instead of 5 because upon the first use of this pitcher, the rubber ring on the bottom of the pitcher that stops it from slipping on my counter top came off and it won't stay in place no matter how much I work with it. This isn't a huge complaint because he main function of the pitcher- the filter - works great, but it was disappointing to have a piece of the pitcher come off upon the first use.
I just received the water system. I put it all together, cleaned it out and the water tastes great. I have only one issue. The water flow from the spigot is really slow. I drink a lot of water and this is a bit annoying. Overall, a great product. Thanks.
The replacement filters came in timely manner and was easy to put in.
The bottom pitcher’s silicon strip comes off easily. Unable to put it back in. Other than that, great filtration product for water.
I would give the picture a 4 stars but not sure yet. I do see a seal problem with the filter that came with it. Some water is leaking outside the filter into the picture before being filtered. I tried to reinstall it a few time same result. I have 3 filters on back order exspected in July? So the Dilemma for me is should I keep it until I get another filter which may be over the 30 days to return if there is it a defect in the picture please advise. And I believe I like the water taste now I don’t know what effects I’d have on me right now I’m hoping because I have acid reflux That drinking your water would somehow aid that along with the overall better digestive health thank you Barbara Felder
I am very satisfied with the quality of the product and efficiency of delivery. I will continue to use Invigorated Water products!
This Pitcher looks great and the water quality is great. I give the filter 5 stars. But the pitcher design is flawed, counter on the top is hard to reset and operate. And the rubber on the bottom came off the 1st day I used the Pitcher. These things were minor, I ended up just keeping the rubber off the bottom because I couldn't get it back on and I did finally get the counter to work but for the quality of the Water it's worth the trouble. And I Love that you can see the reservoir as the water goes through the filter the clear design is great.
Customer service answered all of my questions.
Love the large filter for getting my water. Love not using plastic bottles. So much easier to fill my water containers. Getting use to the bit of a taste difference. All is good, excited to be on this new adventure.
Water is great and details of cleaning product before use is great. The water does taste like the plastic on first use but I think it will be ok. Small leak when putting PH002 on. The water nozzle has to be a certain angle for the PH002 to fit.
I love the water canister, however the tap leaks. How can this be fixed? Its annoying.
Your response would be appreciated, thank you.
We've only had our bottle 2 full days. So far so good. City tap water actually taste like nothing.
Bottle is great shape & size.
I will be more specific as to quality of bottle after a few weeks.
Good filter I like water taste good
I am enjoying my invigorated water glass urn and filtered water. It is an attractive urn which I do not mind having on my Island by my sink. I have just about used up my first filter up so I have ordered replacement filters. The taste of the water is very good.

The only problem I have had is that the beautiful stainless steel / heavy duty spigot continuously leaked. I solved the problem by ordering a plastic, chrome color replacement spigot on Amazon. This is the one I got: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DAR59U0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Too bad that the original one did not seal well. I did read that many others had this same problem so I knew about it prior to ordering, and sure enough I had the some problem. The cheap replacement spigot solved it.

I just tested the Invigorated Water made with a 2 month old filter using pHPerfect test drops and would say it measures at 8.5. My Dallas, Texas tap water looks almost the same, but I would say 8, and my ZeroWater is very acidic at a 4pH. I took pictures but do not see an upload option for sharing with you.
Really like it
It looks great but it did not fit my shower hose so I wasn’t able to use this product yet. So disappointed because it looks great.
I am overall happy with my purchase of the countertop water dispenser. However, the stand leg broke into two pieces while trying to assemble and my spigot leaks from the bottom. I would love tips on keeping my spigot from leaking.
I wish you had a easier way to screw the stand together ! It is hard with a screwdriver and I don’t have a drill :(
The water tastes great, but the value leaks. I keep a cup under it to collect the water
I like the product - countertop model - but the spigot leaks if you don’t get the lever to pop properly to seal it and there was dirty bubble wrap in my box. But with that said I am enjoying it very much
Invigorated Water is rated 4.43 based on 382 reviews