Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
So far I have to problem with the system. The water is tasting great.
Water is life...clean water is a luxury for many...this filter system seems to be the best value for $ and quality of materials used. Peace of mind especially in these crazy times of fear of health related issues, need to do all one can to insure optimal health....Invigorated H2O...is the way to go....
The water tastes good!
Really nice shower filter! The pressure really does go up with this though which is my only complaint! But other than that i can see a difference in my hair and skin
The product is good, the shipment never has enough padding to really protect the product.
I try it and love it. That why I buy a lot to give some to my family and friends to try .everyone also love it. Thank you
I just like the way the water taste afterwards I have the filter the water through
The replacement filters were slightly too big for the holes for my water filter. It took a lot of effort to get them to fit I had to somehow squeeze the filters into the hole because if I did not the water leaked through. I would like replacing my filters to be easy not a struggle. But other than that I do enjoy the product.
I've purchased two of these. Beware if you drop it the filter will break off in the lid and is impossible to get the broken piece out. Love the product, but no sure if I want to buy a third due to this reason. (Long time customer)
I like the fact that the filter keeps dangerous substances coming through in my drinking water, and that it changes the ph value to alkaline, but does not improve the taste of the water. A simple water filter like Brita makes a noticable difference in the taste of the water, without all the benefits of PH Refresh filters.
I’ve always been happy with Invigorated Water systems.
The service was one of the very best.
So far so good...very good customer service...
I enjoy your products and recommend to my friends. Thank you
The only thing this filter set-up has going for it is the pH improvement.
The website is slow and inaccurate.
The sales are difficult to negotiate on the website. It seems the boss doesn't tell the IT people about them and they don't show up at check-out.
My Berkey filters much better, except for the pH boost.
Absolutely LOVE my water pitcher and the filter. I've been using it for a year now to get rid of the chlorine and floride in my tap water. Don't ever want to be without this pitcher.
Good stuff,a little expensive but good stuff.
I use your filters, including the smaller filter to filter out harmful pathogens in water including fluoride. Fluoride can damage the thyroid, among other things, so it's presence in our water supply is a concern.
Great tasting water but it runs much slower than my order water filter but all in all it is a great 👍 water filter
It is good that the filter system comes with an extra spigot now. My last one wore out. Overall this is a good product. It does a lot of water filtration for a restively low cost. It's an advantage to have a gravity filter in case there is a disruption to the household water supply.
Invigorated Water is rated 4.37 based on 602 reviews