Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
I have yet to receive the item I purchased on Jun.15th. I was never notified that it was still on back order until I contacted your company which is poor lack of communication on your end. Sorry, don’t think I will ever purchase from you guys again.
I use my filter daily. Even when i travel it comes with us. Best filter I have ever used
Love it - beautiful and functional!
Great product and great customer service.
The filters last even longer than they claim and PH stay higher than ph7 till the end of life of filter.
When the filters are new the ph is around 8.5.
I love that you put exact quantity for the beads filter. I also like that it’s easy to assemble the parts for the shower head.

Overall excellent
I love the pitcher...the water has great taste and easy to use! I received my order in 2 days which was awesome.

Thank you!
Melissa in Customer Service is excellent and looking forward to seeing if the replacement lid solves the issue with the 2.5 L pitcher.
I bought the stainless pitcher, very attractive, and the filter enclosed exploded out a fair amount of beads. My attempt to clip/patch it were not successful. The call to customer service was great. The filter was replaced...no question. We are enjoying the water and the pitcher that is a huge improvement over our old Brita pitcher. Highly recommended!
One of the best products that I have ever bought. I have recommended Invigorated Living products to all my family and friends
I'm in love with this product, and the fast delivery was a bonus!! Thank you so much for cleaner, better water!!
Saves recycling and $$$ vs buying bottles of water. Tastes as great as bottled alkaline water. Great customer service.
Quick delivery, super simple installation equipped with all necessary parts.Very satisfied with the taste and freshness this product has made my water.
Everything_about_your_online_experience_is_broken_and_have_not_recieved_the_product_(IW15986)…get_your_act_together!!!
Hello Michael,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
The carrier has marked the package as delivered on July 1 at 12:36 PM and it was said to be delivered in/at your mailbox.

Please check your mailbox to find the package.
For further details about your order's shipping information, please send us back a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be happy to assist you.

Kindly,
Pam
Invigorated Water
Great purchase for anyone who is looking for cleaner better quality of water from the tap to filtered in just 3 minutes. Great buy. Highly recommend!
I used tap water in my pitcher... Our water is pretty bad, and taste terrible. This device did help it. The taste is still terrible. I have a shower filter and that water taste better. I was sad because I looking forward to using this.
Hello Rebecca,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
You mentioned about an issue with the filtered water using the PH001.
We are hoping that you can elaborate a bit more so that we may find a good solution for the issue.
Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be glad to assist you with the problem as we would love to have you loving the water!

Kindly,
Pam
Invigorated Water
Customer service is great - and I love my water!
Great product. Nice design.
The Invigorated water pitcher is beautiful with a bamboo lid! The water is crystal clear and the filters are affordable. I love it!!
The bottom pitcher’s silicon strip comes off easily. Unable to put it back in. Other than that, great filtration product for water.
This filter creates the best tasting water my family has tried.
Invigorated Water is rated 4.44 based on 337 reviews