Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
I’ve always been happy with Invigorated Water systems.
Water taste fresh excellent filtering system
Ordered the 100g/3 pouch on Sept. 25th and it is now Oct. 24th and I still have not received my order! Also got the Route protection with the order which I now believe to be useless. Contacted customer service a week ago and they used COVID as an excuse. I’m not buying it! I thought I was making a good investment with this product. The filters are not cheap! I feel like I’ve been had and I don’t like feeling this way.
The service was one of the very best.
Best water filter I ever used!
I purchased the pitcher and the 001 and 002 filters and I really enjoy the water, it has a fresh crisp taste. I have been using it for 6 months now and so far the original filters are still doing a great job, but I am going to change them in 2 weeks! Much better than the bottled water I was buying in the grocery store!
I feel energetic!
Great products, i recommend.
Love the ease of use of the pitcher and feel better about my drinking water being healthy!
The filter makes the water so smooth to drink. I know I am drinking much healthier water!
Also, makes it easier to drink 8 or more glasses a day!
I have purchased many of the filters and glass pitchers and the water tastes amazing. My family I are really enjoying the taste and convenience and no more plastic bottles!
I'm still really enjoying this water filtration system. I've used it for years and still really enjoy the benefits. I also like that I can order directly from the company instead of having to go thru commerce crusher, Amazon. Tho this last order came in an Amazon Prime box. What's that about?
so happy I purchased the filter. No more carrying cases of bottled water.
Excellent products at excellent prices. Water never tasted better and boy is it soft. I highly recommend.
Excellent product. When my filter was nearing it's end of life and no longer filtering properly, the water tasted just like "tap" water from my kitchen sink. And as the "days left" read 3, I knew it was time to replace the filter. Boom, new filter in and the water tasted great again. Thanks so much!!
I had first got a water pitcher with filtration from Invigorated Water by doing a google search. It's been the best tasting water by far. I recently had to buy some replacement filters and love the customer service I receive. This Company goes above and beyond to deliver the best experience at affordable prices. My hats off to them.
We are happy with our countertop water filter. The filter replacements were sent and received in a timely manner.
The set up was easy and the design looks clean. The water tastes great!
The ladies did great responding to my email, great customer service and communication I will be back to purchase another soon !
I never received the item I ordered and was told it’s too bad and file police report. I spent $50 on an item I will never be able to enjoy and have been told it’s essentially my fault for not selecting the protection option at check out. You have poor customer service and for a company that is trying to promote a healthy life style your lack of commitment to your customer is toxic.
Invigorated Water is rated 4.41 based on 484 reviews