Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
Great product. Will buy again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Like the product - wish I could find a coupon to buy replacement filters
Invigorated Water!!! Thing is the Customer Service is as refreshing as the purified water I get out of my tap!!!!! Every time I have had issues or concerns, they put Customers first, helping resolve to satisfy Customers. Please don't change or go away Invigorated Water!!!!
Very happy with our purchase. Customer service is always excellent. I recommend this product to family and friends.
Love our Invigorated Water pitcher! Water tastes great! We are no longer using wasteful disposable plastic water bottles. Helping to save the planet, one Invigorated Water pitcher at a time!
Work very well in these times, eliminate buying cases of water.
Great product pitcher and company purpose, who can't get behind that...ooohhh and most importantly, the water tastes so much better!!
I searched to be able to find a glass pitcher and it has a metal insert. No plastic is involved.
We love Invigorated water filters. It has been great, and have saved us a bunch of money. We use to spend hundreds of dollars on bottle water, but when we purchased Invigorated water filters, that was the best thing that we could have ever done. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND INVIGORATED WATER to anyone that wants great tasting water, and wants to save money.
I love my water pitcher. Water taste is excellent. Pitcher is very efficient.
It is great being stainless steel
My apart is old, this works with my cooking and ice
The staff at Invigorated Water were very quick to resolve the issues I had with my order, and they followed up to make sure I was satisfied and happy. I plan to continue getting my filters from them.
Like the shower filters... they seem to do the trick. Economical and effective.
The water definitely tastes much better than tap water and bottled water.
Love the taste of the water. Wish I had purchased the under the counter setup instead of the counter model.
I keep the container in my fridge and use it for drinking and cooking.
I love it tastes really good
I just love the water quality.
Have been using these products for several years and they work very well. Plus if you have any concerns you can contact them and they will make it right. Great Company and Great Products.
Invigorated Water is rated 4.53 based on 196 reviews