Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
I can feel the difference on my skin after shower with filter. Even my bath products smell better and my scalp feels better. Glad I made the changes.
Bought on Facebook and much to my surprise it was shipped via Amazon. Came with no return address on the package and no information about return of item. Customer service was rude and hostile. Truly regret my purchase.
My son bought me my 1st counter top for mother's day last year for our part time residence home. I love the water and I love the product and it really makes a difference when I have to drink other filtered water. I had to purchase this new 1 for my full time home. I would highly recommend getting rid of any other pitcher or filtered water Products that you have and buy this one!
Wonderful having good tasting water with no chemical taste. Your customer service is excellent. Had a problem with one of the filters. It was replaced immediately with no questions asked.
I Love my water system
The packaging was very good. It came quickly. The price is OK. What’s not to like?
Just like the pictures. Easy installment. Very nice.
I love the Ph On-The-Go Filters. I put one in my water bottle monthly and I'm set. I've been using them for about 18 months and love the filtering and alkaline offering they provide. I did try drinking the water without the filter for a week, just to see because one sometimes forgets, and the water tasted differently. Not just the well water from my home, but the tap water from other sources. The filter keeps me going and drinking more water daily. It's a win-win!
great product, should be able to buy only the cap (the part that brake more easily)
I could not get the filter to stay on the part connected to flaucet.
I am amazed at how good the water tastes from the Invigorated Water bottle. I have never liked the taste of bottled water or even filtered water. When I added the pH on-the-go alkaline water pouch to the water inside my Invigorated Water bottle, the difference was night and day. I enjoy drinking water, now! Thank you Invigorated Water, for helping me be healthier, by drinking more water!
Received mistaken order;: 2 pitchers, ordered 1; 1 package of pods, ordered 2.
It’s the only filter system I’ve found thus far that actually raises the ph. But the filters only last 35 days max. Still better than buying bottled water.
Hello Jon, Thank you for your time in leaving a review! Sorry to hear of an issue with your filters. Each PH001 filter has a filter life of 96 gallons/360 litres. The average person consumes about 68 liters of water each day and as a general guide, the filter should be replaced in about 6 months if only one person is consuming the water. Please send us a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll help troubleshoot the problem. Great to hear that you are enjoying the water! Thanks! Kindly, Pam Invigorated Water
Before I purchased Invigorated glass water pitcher and glass counter pitcher, I was spending a lot of money on bottled water. To my surprise the invigorated system with their filters tastes cleaner and is much more refreshing. The benefits are my health and it saves money. I have three different pitchers and love them. Thanks for your products.
Love this company. I mistakenly burned my last filter and the plastic melted. I literally waited by the door until my new filter arrived!
I purchased a glass pitcher/filter 3 years ago and have used it daily. My daughter broke it and I was able to order the same one and the shipping was so fast! We love this water filter system!!
I can’t drink any other water. I love the taste of my water after filtering with invigorated water. I had bought the pitcher a year and half ago and I can’t be happier. The customer service is awesome too.
It took a while to get my pitcher, but when I finally got it I was more than pleased drinking the filtered water. PH as stated, taste was very good. Size was perfect for my kitchen countertop. As I read other reviews a I was concern about the lid not fitting properly or leaking on the side, but it didn’t. I entre I followed the instructions carefully before I taste my water. Great product, excellent quality water.
Hello Lilly, We're sorry about the confusion with the delivery of your order, and with the inconvenience of filing the claim for your then unreceived order. I am glad to hear through our last email exchange that the order has been received and I hope that you are loving the water! Please feel free to send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can help in any other way. Kindly, Pam Invigorated Water
I've been using your water filtering system for a couple years. You replaced my filters quickly. My only complaint, would be that I ordered directly from you to AVOID Amazon, but no complaint with your product.
Thank you for getting my shower head to me so quickly. I noticed that there are not the black balls in the chamber before the Vit C unit. I guess that is because of the new on/off switch. Did you add them to the bottom?
Invigorated Water is rated 4.37 based on 715 reviews