Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
Working out really good so far. We like it a lot

Thanks
Charles
Really nice shower filter! The pressure really does go up with this though which is my only complaint! But other than that i can see a difference in my hair and skin
Love it! Water pressure is fantastic, it even smells great!
Super easy install.
Water tastes great!
Works well eliminated the chlorine taste.
Excellent quality water filter. Great support! Thanks
I was looking for a cheaper and environmentally friendly water option and I am so glad I found Invigorated recharge countertop filter! The water testes EXCELLENT. Beautiful clean design. Loved the product so much I went ahead and purchased the shower head, cant wait to install!
Excellent tasting water that I know is clean and healthy
thank you so much!!!
Only received half my order. Never got delivery notification or time frame.
Received the 3 pack membrane filters
Did not receive the 3 pack counter top pitcher filters
Hi Tamara Ann,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Your order was shipped in two packages and I checked the tracking info of the package containing the PH001 filters and it was marked as delivered on January 5.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can help in any other way.

Kindly,
Pam
Invigorated Water
Missing half order. Unacceptable that I must download an app and permit it access to my email in order to track the shipment.
Hello Erin,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
Your order for the PH001 (3pk) filters was shipped separately and it is currently in transit to you. We hope you could check the email we sent you regarding its shipping details.

Sorry for any confusion, the Route app is the package protection you availed when the order was placed.

For further questions regarding your unreceived product, please send us a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll be glad to assist you.

Kindly,
Pam
Invigorated Water
Excellent products and service.
I really feel a difference in water quality in the shower. Water is soft and smells "clean". Def would buy again
I rcvd my new filter very fast. Thk you IW.
Use all day for drinking and for coffee and tea.
Love, love, love. We own a glass water pitcher and the large shower and could be happier.
Invigorated Water  5 star review on 26th December 2020 Invigorated Water  5 star review on 26th December 2020
Outstanding products
Love my 2 shower head filters. Fresh showers for the whole family.
It is comforting to know my water is now filtered of all the extra "stuff" added to the water. The water actually has a cleaner taste, even guest ask about why my water taste different.
I've been using the pH Recharge, 3-filter countertop water filter for 3 years now. I replace the filters every 3 months for 2 people. I love the ease of use and peace of mind I get with this product. The water tastes great, and it's a big part of my detox program. I suffered from fluorosis as a child from swallowing Crest toothpaste. Back then, it contained 4 x the toxic level of current allowable FDA levels of fluoride, and I was just a toddler when it first came onto the market. I was plagued by tooth and joint problems my whole life as a result. Chelation therapy along with my Invigorated water filter have restored my health. I cannot recommend this product more highly!
Invigorated Water is rated 4.39 based on 572 reviews