Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
The review is based off of science . I used to have chronic ear infections cold flu the whole 9 yards but since the switch to Invigorated Alkaline Water Systems 💧I haven't been sick since and that's 3 years going .I recommend that everyone on the planet to have one . Thanks Dan Carlin for reinventing Water better than nature intended .
I bought a water bottle a year ago and gave one to a friend, too. Unfortunately I lost mine, so when I ordered again a week ago, I went for the bundle so I could have a few extras on hand for gifts. What a great gift! The water tastes great and I love not needing to buy bottled water at the airport or while on vacation. Great customer service, too, as I wanted to make sure delivery would be on time for my friend's bday. Very prompt and accurate responses.
The water at my place is really bad. There is a really strong chlorine taste and smell. Drinking the water straight from the tap is gross. I was looking forward to the Innvigorated Water filters since I had heard how alkaline water is good for you. Unfortunately, the filters did not work well. I've tried 2 of the filters and added on the other smaller one. The filtered water doesn't taste good, it almost has a slightly fishy taste to it. With my first filter (without the smaller one), I was actually filtering my water through a generic Brita filter before running my water through the Innigorated Water filter in order to make the water drinkable.
Hi Susan,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Sorry to hear of an issue with the taste of the water.
Please send us a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll help troubleshoot the issue.

The filters will purify, raise the pH and remineralize your water. It also improves the taste and smell of regular water.

We look forward to hearing back and we'll be happy to help as we would love to have you loving the water!

Invigorated Water
Exceptional products - without a doubt best tasting water - but poor order fulfilment. Filter order exactly four (4) weeks old and still waiting.
Outstanding product and customer service!
I do like the filters. They keep me from buying alkaline water in bottles.
It is a waste
I love the invigorated water but I am very disappointed in the delivery of replacement filters. On April 1,2021 i ordered a replacement filet and the small add on filter. I have only received the small add on...where is my water filter. There was no tracking information provided with this order
Hi Barbara,

Thanks for the message and happy to help.
Sorry for the shipping delay of your PH001 (1pk) filter as the filter was on pre-order when your order was placed.

The PH001 filter is being processed for shipping and once it ships out, you will receive a tracking number in your email.

Hope this helps!
Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can help in any other way.

Invigorated Water
It's been 7 days and I've still not received my water bottle.
Hi Mary,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
Standard shipping (free shipping) at the website is for 5-7 days plus processing time.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll be happy to assist with the shipping update of your order.

Thanks!

Invigorated Water
It's easy to fill . It has someone of an aftertaste. The pitcher is hard to handle when pouring.
Hello Diana,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
Sorry to hear of an issue with your pH RESTORE pitcher.
Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll help troubleshoot what may be causing the trouble when pouring water. Sending us a short video or a photo showing the problem will be most helpful!

We look forward to hearing back and helping with the issue.

Invigorated Water
I have told all of my friends about Invigorated Water. Fantastic company!
Your last order was you sent me was totally unusable. The dark sediment in the cartridge were leaking out in the entire package. I continued to try to contact your office but you failed to respond. I quit using your product. I got rid of your dispenser.
Hello Hector,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
Sorry to hear of an issue with your filters.
We sent you a message previously requesting for photos of the problem with the filters, however, we never heard back.

If you could send us some images at support@invigoratedwater.com, we'll be happy to assist troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks!

Invigorated Water
We took really long researching the best countertop water filter, and the wait and effort has been worth it...Invigorated water is absolutely stunning from it's taste to the actual look of the product in our kitchen. Dan and his team honestly done a great job in the works of the development of this filtering system.
Loved my invigorated water!
Love all of these product’s! Best tasting water I’ve ever had and I honestly feel so much more hydrated then I use to. Products are all very well made and are always packaged/ shipped very good!
I really love these filters! I bought the glass countertop dispenser a while ago, and dropped it. I bought another one! It's just really that good. (I do wish you could buy just the glass part of the dispenser instead of the entire thing.) I definitely recommend this filter!
We received a IW countertop water system from someone who no longer wanted it. My wife tried it out after running 3 tanks of water through the existing filters, and said the water was upsetting her stomach, so we ordered new filters. I find it odd that you would ask me to write a review before the filters even arrived. That alone tells you your shipping standards leave something to be desired; anytime you engage the USPS to deliver something, you will be disappointed. I hope the new filters do the trick, otherwise I just wasted 75 bucks. BTW, I won’t be able to answer some of the questions in your survey, because I haven’t received the filters yet.
Hello Daniel,

Thanks for the message!
Sorry if one of our follow up automated messages were received before your order has arrived.

The message are set to be sent at an interval from the date of purchase, however, if the package encountered a carrier delay, our automated message may arrive before the package is received. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

I checked your tracking info and the filters were marked as delivered by the carrier. We hope that you are enjoying the water using your new filters.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can help in any way.

Invigorated Water
My urologist suggested getting a alkaline pitcher so I can always have alkaline water available.
For the first time in years, I have a healthy bladder. Maybe TMI but it’s true.
MY ORDER ARRIVED QUICKLY, NOW I HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE NEXT DOCTORS VISIT TO SEE IF THE WATER I DRANK DID GOOD THINGS FOR MY BLOODWORK
Clean fresh water with enhanced Ph levels
My shower is amazing now!!! I feel like I’m in a magical waterfall and my hair and skin have instantly gotten healthier! Thank you :)
Invigorated Water is rated 4.36 based on 649 reviews