Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
The glass dispenser is awesome, No leak and steady stand. The only problem is some water escaping from the filter fitting area if you load the water too fast. I love the taste of alkaline water.
The water is great and the purifier is easy to use.

I love it!!
I have been using this product for a year now and am overall well satisfied with the taste of the (pitcher filtered) water ... however I do have a relatively major complaint -- it takes 12 hours to rid the water of its chlorine odor and taste.
Working out really good so far. We like it a lot

Thanks
Charles
Love it! Water pressure is fantastic, it even smells great!
Super easy install.
Water tastes great!
Works well eliminated the chlorine taste.
Excellent quality water filter. Great support! Thanks
I was looking for a cheaper and environmentally friendly water option and I am so glad I found Invigorated recharge countertop filter! The water testes EXCELLENT. Beautiful clean design. Loved the product so much I went ahead and purchased the shower head, cant wait to install!
Excellent tasting water that I know is clean and healthy
thank you so much!!!
Excellent products and service.
I really feel a difference in water quality in the shower. Water is soft and smells "clean". Def would buy again
I rcvd my new filter very fast. Thk you IW.
Use all day for drinking and for coffee and tea.
Love, love, love. We own a glass water pitcher and the large shower and could be happier.
Invigorated Water  5 star review on 26th December 2020 Invigorated Water  5 star review on 26th December 2020
Outstanding products
Love my 2 shower head filters. Fresh showers for the whole family.
It is comforting to know my water is now filtered of all the extra "stuff" added to the water. The water actually has a cleaner taste, even guest ask about why my water taste different.
I've been using the pH Recharge, 3-filter countertop water filter for 3 years now. I replace the filters every 3 months for 2 people. I love the ease of use and peace of mind I get with this product. The water tastes great, and it's a big part of my detox program. I suffered from fluorosis as a child from swallowing Crest toothpaste. Back then, it contained 4 x the toxic level of current allowable FDA levels of fluoride, and I was just a toddler when it first came onto the market. I was plagued by tooth and joint problems my whole life as a result. Chelation therapy along with my Invigorated water filter have restored my health. I cannot recommend this product more highly!
Invigorated Water is rated 4.38 based on 577 reviews