Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
Terrible it doesn’t fit my shower extension.
I live in the USA so this company doesn’t provide the necessary hardware to use it.
Hello Diane,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for the trouble in installing the pH REJUVENATE Shower Head filter to your shower set up.
Our current model of the pH REJUVENATE doesn't include a hose and mount and you will have to use your existing shower hose or get a 1/2 standard size hose to install the shower head.

Please send us a back a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be glad to help further with the problem.

This is a scam.
I was charged twice for the shipping to Ireland.
First during the purchase by invigorate water.
Then I have received a bill from FedEx.
When I complain about the double charge to Invigorate.
They have sent me a fake confirmation of refund.
I have never received my money.
Hello Kinga,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies if you received another billing from FedEx for the duties/taxes of your order. We have refunded the said charge to your original payment method.
Kindly check your account (original payment method) to find the refund.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be happy to assist you with further questions or concerns.

Thanks!

Invigorated Water
I returned an item and was notified that my money would be refunded. It's been three weeks since that notification, and I have not received the refund. I emailed customer support about this a week ago but have had no reply.
Everything_about_your_online_experience_is_broken_and_have_not_recieved_the_product_(IW15986)…get_your_act_together!!!
Hello Michael,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
The carrier has marked the package as delivered on July 1 at 12:36 PM and it was said to be delivered in/at your mailbox.

Please check your mailbox to find the package.
For further details about your order's shipping information, please send us back a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be happy to assist you.

Invigorated Water
Order wasn’t never received. I attempted multiple times to ask for the shipment to be sent to another address and the post office wouldn’t help nor your customer service rep. You all should do a better job at accommodating customers with situations like this. This was my third time ordering from the company and this will be my last if I have to dispute with my bank.
Hello Marisa,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
We're sorry that your order is not received yet.  As mentioned in our recent communication,  the package was marked as delivered by USPS on June 20th.
We suggest checking back with them for further information about the delivery and/or re-routing the package.

Our apologies that the address on your order could no longer be updated when you contacted us.  It usually only takes only a few minutes for our system to grab and process an order.

As stated on our site, if tracking is marked as delivered, please contact your local post office again and if possible to file a missing package complaint if you think someone took it from the mailbox of your previous residence.

If you would like to reach out to our customer service team, we'd be happy to provide a discount on a replacement order.

Thanks!
Invigorated Water
I would love leaving a great review. I have not received my product yet. :( Would love to stop getting offers about how I have not purchased anything yet (and also requests to review products I have not received) and HERE IS MY discount offer to SPEND WITH YOU when I spent $110 dollars!

Considering what’s going on in the world, it’s an obvious mistake but I would hope you all would jump on top of this. I can’t be the only one getting emails after a purchase that has not been received. Considering how phenomenal customer service has been. (EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY $110 PURCHASE) I hope to be able to leave a response soon about my purchase that I ACTUALLY RECEIVED.

I’m sorry. It’s been a long night and y’all were the straw that broke the camels back. Or maybe it was Karen’s back!!

P.S. Where is my water ionizer and filters I’m supposed to be reviewing?
Hello Anna,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for the delay with your order.
I have checked the tracking information of your order and saw that it has been received recently.

We hope that you will love the water and please feel free to send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com if we can help in any way!

Pam
took more than a week to ship, and a week after that it still hasn't left.... more than a month waiting for this...

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for the delay with your order.
Due to the pandemic, we are experiencing longer shipping times on some orders. We are very sorry for the inconvenience, and please rest assured we are doing what we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.

We have checked the shipping progress of your order and it is currently in-transit to your location. We hope that it is received very soon.

Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com if we can help in any other way.

Invigorated Water
I just received my bottle today around noon, I am very disappointed, you sent me a used filter, the pouch was already open and the filter was damp. I called your customer service number three times this afternoon, and even left a message 5 hours ago, and no answer yet. It is a very disgusting experience.
Hello Amy,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
We're sorry to hear that your order arrived this way.
Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we will take care of the problem for you right away.

Hi

I am not a fan of how the filter bag sits in my water bottle. it takes up too much space and I have to refill the water bottle too often. Also water does not stay cold in the vessel I bought.
Hello Michelene,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
After a new, dry pH ON-THE-GO is prepped by soaking for approx 5 minutes, and discard the soaking water, the pouch can stay inside the pitcher for its whole life, adding new water as needed. After refilling with new water, you only have to wait 3-5 minutes for the filter materials to do its work and your water is ready to go!

If the filter will not be in use for more than 48 hours, please place the pouch while wet in a ziptop bag and store inside the fridge until its next use.

However, if you find it uncomfortable, you may also remove the filter pouch from the pH CONSCIOUS after the recommended filter time.

The pH CONSCIOUS Filtered Water bottle is not able to keep the cold temperature of the water for hours, however, we have another bottle which is insulated and made of stainless steel which can keep your water cold for 24 hours.

Hope this helps!
Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be happy to assist you with questions or further concerns.

Their filet is choked in 2 days so we are not getting any water 😟

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
We're sorry to hear about an issue with the PH001 filter.

We suggest doing a filter re-prep as it can help with most issues!

1.) Please fully saturate your filter, soaking it for 10 minutes.
2.) Run water through the filter for 10 seconds while giving it a few good shakes as this will redistribute the filter contents in case they have clumped up.
3.) Insert the filter into the reservoir while giving a twist. Please pull the filter through, gripping the bottom of the filter.
4.) You are now ready to go!

Hope this helps!
Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedliving.com if we can be of any further assistance as we would love to have you loving the water from your pH RECHARGE Glass Alkaline Water filter.

Invigorated Living
I am thoroughly disgusted by this filter. If the Coronavirus didn't exist, I would send it back immediately. The water tastes exactly the same right out of the tap, which makes me wonder if this thing filters at all.

The taste is not crisp. You can literally feel the difference, that there is definitely "something" in the water, like all those chemicals, that was supposedly filtered out, for instance. Had I the money, and I will most certainly be saving for it now, I should have waited a couple more paychecks and purchased a reverse osmosis filtration system, which is far, FAR superior to this piece of crap!

If this is a review that will be read by other "potential buyers", DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR! THIS MERCHANDISE IS GARBAGE!

A REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTRATION SYSTEM IS WELL WORTH THE INVESTMENT. DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS CRAP!!!
Hello David,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
We're sorry to hear that you were not happy with your purchase of the pH REGENERATE Faucet filter.

Our filter materials remove contaminants by Adsorption!

Adsorption is the process in which atoms, ions or molecules from a substance (it could be gas, liquid or dissolved solid) adhere to a surface of the adsorbent, in this case, our mineral ball blend.

The contaminants are removed ionically bonding to the massive surface area of the minerals and remain there, never leaching back into the water due to the strength of the ionic bond.

So essentially, through the adsorption process, contaminants from your water attach to the filter materials, as such, your water is filtered and clean.

We hope this helps!
Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be glad to assist you with questions or further concerns with the faucet filter.

I was not impressed.
Hi Marisa!
Sorry to hear you were not impressed with our things.
Please let us know more as we'd love for you to be loving the water!

Most kindly,
Amy
I bought the pH restore alkaline water pitcher and while the PH level is improved it comes with an inconsistent taste between each filter changed after the recommended date. Won't be buying any further filters

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Sorry to hear about an issue with the taste of the filtered water.

Often, a simple re-prep can help with most issues!
1.) Please fully saturate your filter, soaking it for 10 minutes.
4.) You are now ready to go!

We hope this helps and please send us back a message in support@invigoratedliving.com if we can be of further assistance.

Garbage scam

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
We're sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. We tried to cancel your order as soon as we received your message however, it only takes a few minutes for our system to capture an order and place it in the queue to be processed for shipping.

We hope that the refund for the order has been received and again, our apologies for the trouble.

Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be glad to assist with any questions or concerns.

Invigorated Living
I still haven't received my complete order and am having trouble tracking it. The last update I received pertaining to my filter was that it was in California on March 11th. Please contact me at nikiaposey@gmail.com to assist with resolving this issue. Thanks in advance.
Hello Nikia,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
We hope that you are loving the filtered water from your pH RECHARGE Glass countertop unit and enjoy chemical-free shower experience using the pH REJUVENATE Shower Head filter!

Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com if we can be of any help.

Invigorated Living
The container was very cheap and not functional. The water smelled and tasted of chlorine. I disposed of it and the additional filters I had purchased within three months. I replace it with an Aquagear that has been very effective.
Hello Howard,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for any trouble with your pitcher and we hope you have sent us a message so we are able to help with any problems.

The pH RESTORE has been one of our best sellers for more than 6 years, with over 158,000 happy customers globally and we would love to have you enjoy the filtered water.

Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be glad to assist with questions or concerns.

Invigorated Living
Both the shower filter and faucet filter broke and began leaking within weeks. When I contacted customer service to replace the faucet filter as it seemed defective I was asked to take apart the entire thing, take pictures of all the individual parts and email them in for review. Who had time for that?? The products seem very cheap to me. I was highly dissatisfied and will not be recommending these filters to anyone moving forward.
Hi,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for any inconvenience to troubleshoot the problem with your filters.
We ask for photos or a short video of the problem to see what could be causing the issue and also to determine if parts are needed to be replaced to solve the issue.

We hope you could send us back a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be glad to assist you.

Invigorated Living
It's a fragmented company needs a lot better communication. The ordering process is a mess !! Product is good.
Hello Gloria,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our sincerest apologies for the incorrect filters that were sent to you and we really appreciate you for the effort in sending the filters back.
Rest assured that we are taking steps to avoid the same thing from happening again.

Please feel free to send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com if we can help you in any way.

Invigorated Living
Bought system & then filter was never in stock.
Hello Cybelle,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies if the PH001 Replacement filters were unavailable when you tried to place an order. The PH001 is one of our fastest moving filters and we do our best to have the stocks back in our warehouses the soonest time we can.

Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be glad to assist you with any questions or concerns.

Invigorated Living
I break one of my water fiter and they want me to pay to replace it ..you should give customer a break...but sorry not buying any more from your company.
Hello Chander,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
We're sorry that your filter broke. We have tried sending replacement parts however, it could also be that something in your water system set up is causing the filter to break as it is not common that the filter would continue to break while in the filter housing.

Invigorated Water is rated 4.45 based on 375 reviews