Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
Still waiting for a order I paid for over a month ago ! ):
I ordered replacement filters nearly two months ago and they still have not arrived
I still have not received it
Hi Melvin,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
The carrier marked your order as delivered on November 14.
Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll be happy to assist with the tracking details of the package.

Thanks!

Invigorated Water
Not really satisfied with the product yet. I can't seem to get the nut tight enough against the spigot to prevent leaking around the faucet. It feels tight but still leaking.
Hello Melissa,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
We're sorry to hear of a leaking issue with your pH RECHARGE Glass countertop unit.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll be glad to troubleshoot the problem with you.

We look forward to hearing back as we would love to have you loving the pH RECHARGE!

Invigorated Water
Worst packaging one bottle is half and leak shipping is worst.
Hi Drugyel,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
We're so very sorry to hear that one bottle of the pH PERFECT pH DROPS Test kit arrived with damage.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll be happy to help right away.

Invigorated Water
I haven't received my water even a week after theyve sent an email stating I should've gotten it
Hello Joyce,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for the shipping delay of your order. Your water bottle got stuck with the carrier while in transit and we had to wait for updates on its whereabouts.

While we were waiting on that, we've sent replacements so that you won't have to wait longer. I am glad to see that your pH RESTORE pitcher and pH ACTIVE water bottle were received a few days ago and we hope that you are loving the water.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can help in any other way.

Invigorated Water
Ordered the 100g/3 pouch on Sept. 25th and it is now Oct. 24th and I still have not received my order! Also got the Route protection with the order which I now believe to be useless. Contacted customer service a week ago and they used COVID as an excuse. I’m not buying it! I thought I was making a good investment with this product. The filters are not cheap! I feel like I’ve been had and I don’t like feeling this way.
Hello Lisa,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for the shipping delay of your order. The pandemic's impact on shipping has also affected the speed of getting our stocks into our warehouses.
Rest assured that we are doing the best we can to get orders to all our customers the soonest possible time.

I checked the tracking info of your order and saw that it was marked as delivered on October 29.

We really appreciate the patience extended to us during this difficult time.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can help in any further way.

Invigorated Water
I never received the item I ordered and was told it’s too bad and file police report. I spent $50 on an item I will never be able to enjoy and have been told it’s essentially my fault for not selecting the protection option at check out. You have poor customer service and for a company that is trying to promote a healthy life style your lack of commitment to your customer is toxic.
Hello Rachel,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Your package was marked as delivered by the carrier on October 7 and we are sorry it went missing from your front door/porch. As we have no control over the delivery of packages, we suggested contacting your local post office to get more information about the delivery because they have the record and can provide the details.

We also suggested filing a claim with Route since you availed the package insurance when you placed the order.

If you haven't filed a claim, please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll provide the link where you can start the claim.

Invigorated Water
I had requested that the purchase be cancelled but was told it was not processed correctly so the order went through. I have not received it as of today.
The order took over 3 weeks to arrive - I ordered the 3 filter unit and additional UF filters and the filter extension does not fit properly on the position closest to the pour spout. This makes the UF filters I paid for worthless as all the water flows through the one filter without the UF. Additionally the spout leaks. Good concept. Bad design, the order taking a long time was silly for a product like this, on top of that your web-site auto up-sells 2 times - and then after the hard sell you don’t even deliver in a timely manner. Then I receive an email yet again trying to sell me more when I haven’t even received the product. You are missing the mark in my opinion. I’ll be looking for another company to replace this unit.
Hello Todd,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for the shipping delay your order due to the pH RECHARGE 3F being unavailable when the order was placed. As soon as the stocks became available at the warehouse, your order was shipped out.

For the issue with the PH002 filter, we hope you could send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll be happy to troubleshoot the problem for you.

Invigorated Water
STILL DO NOT HAVE MY REPLACEMENT....
Hello Vickey,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out. Our apologies about the delay with your replacement glass pitcher body which got stuck with the carrier/in transit.

We checked the tracking info of the unit we recently sent and it is marked as delivered on October 9th.
We hope that you will enjoy the unit and love the water!

Invigorated Water
Sadly, I’m bummed about the water quality. I have well water and hoped the filter would not only filter the water but make it more alkaline. I have done a number of tests comparing my unfiltered water, invigorated water, bottled alkaline water, zero water filter and purified water. All registered correctly with both alkaline drops and a water meter and the numbers for the invigorated filter are the same as without the filter.
Hello Jennifer,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
We're sorry to hear that you were not happy with the quality of the filtered water.
Our filters will generally raise the pH levels about 0.5 to 2 points so it does matter where your water is to start with.
We hope you could send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com with your pre/post filtered test results and we'll be happy to help further.

Invigorated Water
The product I ordered arrived broken. I hope the replacement experience will support giving Invigorated Living a higher rating. So far, the assistance that Tracy provided was prompt and pleasant. Fingers crossed!
Hello Margaret,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
We're so sorry that your order arrived broken. The replacement will be received this week.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can be of any further help.

We hope that you'll love the water!

Invigorated Water
Your customer service representatives are horrible. Dealing with your agents is like dealing with the IRS. I have been communicating with your agents Pam and Amy, for the past ten days via email regarding a package from my order that was never delivered. Instead of listening to the customer, Amy and Pam believe the courier Amazon Logistics. Even though my apartment building has a secure Locker System, which is tracked, time-stamped, and shows that the package was NOT delivered - there is NO record of the package. Your agents have still not re-shipped my items. I am very disappointed with this company’s customer service and agents and will buy my products from Amazon going forward.
Hello Brittany,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out. Our apologies for the delivery issues experienced with some of the products you ordered.

We checked the tracking info of the replacement items we sent and it was marked as delivered on September 24th.
We hope that you are enjoying the filter units!

Invigorated Water
It's really disappointed that I never received any follow up emails at all for my order. It took over 3 weeks to get my order but no communication from Invigorated. It is very unusual for online sellers not to send any follow up emails with estimated shipping/delivery, I didn't even receive tracking number when shipped. I had to reach out to customer service twice to ask for these basic info...
Then, when I finally got my pitcher, the seal on the plastic wrap covering the pitcher was broken as if someone opened it previously. The seal clearly says to return if it's broken, so I reached out to customer service once again to request for return. But then they told me that it shouldn't have been used if the filter pouch wasn't open... Regardless, the pitcher itself had rust on the bottom, so I'm getting a replacement anyways... This time, probably because of my feedback, I received the tracking number.
Hello Nami,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are experiencing longer shipping times on some orders. We are very sorry for the inconvenience, and please rest assured we are doing what we can to get orders to our customers as quickly as possible.

We also appreciate your feedback with the email updates and delivery estimates. The comment was forwarded to our team and we are working on ways we can improve on this area.

We hope that the replacement pH VITALITY pitcher has been received and please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can assist you in any other way.

Invigorated Water
Would like to offer my review, but still waiting to receive the products I ordered. Has been delayed, held up at ups faciities so far. Should receive tomorrow hopefully.
Hello Barbara,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out!
You order was shipped in two packages and we checked its tracking numbers and both were marked as delivered.

We hope that you are enjoying the filtered water!
Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can help in any way.

Invigorated Water
I ordered the PH1F system and the test strips. I received an email on August 29th indicated the items were shipped.  When I got a notification that the package had arrived, on August 31st, it was only the ph Test strips. I spoke with someone via your website chat to inquire about the other package and they indicated it was delivered on the same day, bearing a different tracking number.  I informed them, first I did not receive an email indicating that a separate package was being shipped with a different tracking number and although it said it was delivered, I did not receive the package. They indicated there was nothing they can do.  I emailed customer service and they reapeated the same thing. They could not do any thing and suggested I go around and ask my neighbors. UNACCEPTABLE.
Hello Ann,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our sincerest apologies for the trouble and inconvenience experienced with the delivery of your pH RECHARGE filter unit. When orders are handed to the carrier, we no longer have control over the delivery and our suggestion will be to contact the carrier as they can give more details about the delivery of the package.

We're glad to know that the filter unit was finally received!
Please feel free to send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can help in any other way.

pam
Invigorated Water
I was really excited to try this product but I’m still waiting on my paid order almost a month later.
Hello Matie,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out!
Our apologies with the shipping delay of your order.
We checked the tracking info of the replacement items we sent and it is marked as delivered by the carrier.

We hope that you'll love the water!

Invigorated Water
My "review" is that I never received your product and paid $49.97 for nothing. You use USPS for your deliveries -- not UPS or Fed Ex. The post office is extremely unreliable. On Sunday, 8/9 I received an email from your company saying that ORDER #IW17787 had been delivered. I went out to my mailbox and even looked outside. Nothing. I contacted customer service. They told me to contact the post office. I did. They said according to their records the product was delivered. In another email your customer service rep suggested that maybe my mailbox wasn't "safe." It is. It's in a locked condo building. She offered me a 20% discount on a re-order. Not good enough.
Hello Darlyne,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our warehouses use different carriers in shipping out orders. Sorry, we do not have control on which carrier an order will be assigned to as it depends on availability of service.

The order was marked as delivered by USPS and we suggest contacting them again for further information about the delivery.

Invigorated Water
I recieved a bag of glass. Who ships glass in a bag, unbelievable
Hello Elizabeth,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies that your order arrived damaged!
We have processed the shipping of your replacement pH HYDRATE Glass water bottle.

Rest assured that we are addressing the issue with our warehouse to avoid the same thing from happening again.

We hope that when the replacement arrives, you will love the water!

Invigorated Water is rated 4.36 based on 521 reviews