Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
It is heavy, does not slide over the counter and having to keep the water line above the filter means having to fill it way more that other filters. I’ll keep it anyway - but I do not want VIP offers or junk emails please
This order took a little longer than expected but it has arrived so there is no issues.
Hello Patrick,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for the delay in receiving your order as due to the pandemic's effect on shipping, we had difficulties getting our stocks to our warehouses. Rest assured that we're doing the best we can to get orders to our customers the soonest time possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com if we can help you in any way!

Invigorated Water
Is really nice, but the drinking tip is really sharp. Be careful. Drinking the first time. It hurts.
Hello Alma,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Glad to hear that you are enjoying the water from your pH REVIVE Alkaline Water Bottle. However, we're sorry that there is an issue with the bottle's lid.

Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be glad to take care of the problem for you as we would love to have you loving your pH REVIVE!

Invigorated Living
Handset water flow too weak, water leaks appeared when turn on the faucet.
Hello Aaron,

We saw your message and wanted to reach out.
We're sorry to hear of an issue with your pH REJUVENATE Shower Head Filter.
The pH REJUVENATE will increase your shower water pressure due to its 180 tiny laser-cut cone-shaped water holes, which forces water through.

We can help!
Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com along with some pictures showing the leaks and we will find the best solution for you.

My spout is leaking
Besides that water tastes great and pitcher is pretty
Hello Deniz,

We saw your message and wanted to reach out.
We apologize for any difficulties you have experienced about the leaking spigot.
The pH RECHARGE Glass is a brand new product for us, our first time producing it, and we are aware of this issue.
The leaking spigot is fixed on the second round, and we are sure that we have this issue under control.
Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll get a replacement spigot out to you right away.

Invigorated Living
I don’t notice much of an improvement other than taste. It helps the taste of water but I think it’s way over priced for what you get. Not impressed and quite underwhelmed, since you asked. Twice. Now stop sending me emails, please! Hopefully our business is finally done
Hello Cha Cha,

We saw your message and wanted to reach out.
We're sorry that you were not impressed with the pH ACTIVE 950ml Water Bottle / pH ON-THE-GO filter pouch.

The filter delivers highly efficient and effective water filtration, removing /reducing the contaminants present in you water source, while increasing the pH level and re-mineralizing your water. Each pH ON-THE-GO 100g pouch has a massive filter life of 105 gallons/400 litres of water which needs replacing about every three months if you consume water at an average of 2 liters per day.

We would love to have you loving your pH ACTIVE / pH ON-THE-GO!
Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be glad to help you with further concerns.

Invigorated Living
Lately the filters I've been receiving don't seem to be of the same standard of my first couple that I received which worked amazing...... Lately, they have been filtering the water slower and don't seem to last as long even though I've been following the instructions after removing them from the package and before installing them
Hello Mark,

We saw your message and wanted to reach out.
We're sorry about the issue with your PH001 Alkaline Water Replacement filter.
We hope that our suggestion of a filter re-prep helped with the problem.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be happy to help with any further concerns about your filter.

Invigorated Living
I like the Pitcher And the filters. The prices are much higher than I can afford.
I like the water very much and feel good about using it for all my water consumption. However, the filter has a habit of breaking at the point where it connects to the top. I suggest re-engineering the mechanism so there are no future breaks.
Hello John,

We saw your message and wanted to reach out. Glad to hear that you are loving the filtered water! Though we're sorry about the trouble with the PH003 filters breaking. We hope that the replacement filters we've sent has worked well for you.
Please feel free to send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com if we can assist you in any way further. Kindly, Pam - Invigorated Living
Hello,
It's a poor design. The filter should sit up and down or at least on a decline so that all of the water exits, stagnate water becomes mold.
Hello Phillip,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Thank you for your suggestion with the design of the pH PURIFY Faucet filter.
We do take all product feedback seriously and we'll be sure to pass this on to the correct department that looks at changes and updates with our products.

Invigorated Living
Product is nice; customer service is abysmal
Hello Cheri,

We saw your message and wanted to reach out. We're sorry that your pH ON-THE-GO filter pouch broke. We hope that you will send us back a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we will be happy to help you with a replacement filter pouch. Kindly, Pam - Invigorated Living
El botón de la tapa dejo de funcionar a los dos dias!
Hola Gisselle,

Vimos su mensaje y queríamos comunicarnos.
Lamento escuchar sobre el problema con el temporizador.
El temporizador se puede configurar en 70 días.
Los filtros, en general, son buenos para 96 galones, por lo que realmente depende de cuánto bebe su hogar, por lo que puede ajustar el temporizador en consecuencia.

Para configurar el temporizador ... Mantenga presionado el botón mientras cuenta hasta 10 y verá un número. Suelte el botón por un segundo o dos, el número desaparecerá, y luego presione el botón para contar nuevamente 10, y aparecerá el número 70. Tenga en cuenta que el número desaparecerá, pero si presiona el botón 24 horas después, debería leer 69 ya que cuenta hasta 0.

Disculpe las molestias, y espero que esto haya ayudado. De lo contrario, envíenos un mensaje a support@invigoratedliving.com y estaremos encantados de enviarle un temporizador de reemplazo. Amablemente, Pam - Invigorated Living
It worked great for a moment... My first one was missing a washer. The second one didn't have the metal or Cooper piece. My guy said it needs washer but I put one on each side. Water taste great though.
Hello Inika,

We saw your message and wanted to reach out.
We hope that the replacement switch housing we sent solved the leaking issue with your pH PURIFY Faucet Filter. Please send us back a message if we can help in any further way. Kindly, Pam
Water spout keeps dripping
Hello Alexzondra,

We saw your message and wanted to reach out.
We apologize for any difficulties you have experienced with the leaking spigot.

Invigorated Water is rated 4.43 based on 378 reviews