Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
the design of the water tank is not good.
Missing half order. Unacceptable that I must download an app and permit it access to my email in order to track the shipment.
Hello Erin,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
Your order for the PH001 (3pk) filters was shipped separately and it is currently in transit to you. We hope you could check the email we sent you regarding its shipping details.

Sorry for any confusion, the Route app is the package protection you availed when the order was placed.

For further questions regarding your unreceived product, please send us a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll be glad to assist you.

Invigorated Water
I ordered replacement shower filters on 10/10/20 & received a reply that my order had shipped, but I never received it until a few days ago. Today is 12/8. IW gave me no updates or info about product delivery either. The filters seem to be just fine.
Regards,
Pat Butler
Hi Patricia,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
Our sincerest apologies for the delayed shipping of your order. The shipping delays due to the pandemic and backed up mail/shipment in the US has impacted the speed of getting our stocks to the warehouse.

You order has been shipped and according to its tracking info, the package was delivered on December 4.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll be happy to provide the tracking info of your order.
If you believe that the package may be missing, you may file a claim with ROUTE for the package protection you availed when the order was placed.

Hope this helps!

Invigorated Water
My order took more than one month to arrive. Very disappointed.
Hello Eliana,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
The pH ON-THE-GO 3x100g filter pouches were unavailable and on pre-order when your order was placed. Our apologies for the shipping delay as due to the pandemic's impact on shipping, the speed of getting our stocks to the warehouses has been affected.

I have checked the tracking information of your order and we're glad that it has been received.

Please send us a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can help in any other way.

We hope that you are loving the water!

Invigorated Water
I have had a recent experience which was very unsatisfactory. I purchased 2 boxes of filters which were not advertised as not in stock. I received an email with a tracking number which wasn’t accurate. I called the company 2 weeks later. They advised me that the filters were in fact not in stock yet but that they were expected to be in stock soon. I sent a follow up email a week later and I was ignored. I don’t appreciate or respect the way that this company does business. If you need your merchandise right away don’t count on them to be upfront.
Hello Me,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
We're so sorry about the shipping delay of your order. The speed of getting our stocks to the warehouses has been affected by the pandemic's impact on shipping. Rest assured that we are doing the best we can to get orders to our customers as soon as possible.

I have checked for any recent email messages from you but I wasn't able to pull up any. Perhaps another email address was used?
Please send us a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll be glad to assist,

Invigorated Water
The delivery time was very long. I didn't receive a shipping confirmation.
Hello Iddo,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for the shippin delay of your order. The pandemic's impact on shipping has affected the speed of getting our stocks to the warehouses.
We really appreciate your feedback on the shipping and delivery confirmations. I will pass it on to our team for improvement.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can help in any other way.

Invigorated Water
I ordered 2 pitchers, and 2 sets of filters. One pitcher was broken, and I still have yet to receive my second set of filters.
Frustrating.
Hi,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
We're so sorry to hear that one of the glass pitchers your ordered arrived broken!
Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll be happy to help and make this right for you. We'll also provide the tracking information of the replacement filters you are waiting on.

We look forward to hearing back and we'll help right away.

Invigorated Water
I was disappointed with my experience from start to finish. I ordered one replacement filter and before receiving any shipping confirmation, I received daily marketing emails. I utilized the coupon from one email and ordered a second filter. Days later I had no shipping confirmation and started to suspect the website was a scam. Emailed asking what's up and was told the filters are on back order. Weeks later I receive one filter. Then a voicemail asking if I actually meant to order a second filter, and that they wouldn't ship the second until they heard back. But you sent me a coupon so why is it so strange that I ordered a second? So I responded that yes I ordered a second, and I was told it's still ok back order and will be a few more weeks. Eventually it arrived. But I never received any shipping confirmation or tracking info on either order so I never knew when it was coming. I will not be purchasing from here again.
Hello Layne,

We're so sorry that you were not happy with the experience in ordering from us.
I believe our Agent was confirming if the second order was placed correctly as your two orders were made on the same day for the same items, our apologies if that caused any inconvenience.
Unfortunately, the filters you ordered were unavailable at that time which caused shipping delays.

I'll be happy to forward your feedback to our team about not receiving confirmation emails for both orders. We really appreciate you for bringing this to our attention.

Hello Layne,

We're so sorry that you were not happy with the purchase experience with us. The PH005 filter was backordered when the order was placed and an order confirmation should have been received in your email. If none was received, rest assured that we'll look into this and fix any issue with the messaging app.

Also, the automated message you received containing the coupon code was triggered when your first order was placed and our Agent had to confirm if the second order is correct because it was made a few minutes from the first order and it was for the same item.

We hope this helps and again our sincerest apologies for the trouble.

Invigorated Water
Love the product and can only buy when on sale, but this time I did not get all of my order. Email with details has been sent.
Hi Carla,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
The other item in your order was shipped separately and it has a delivery schedule this week.
Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll be happy to provide you with the shipping information of the package.

Great to hear that you are loving the pH ON-THE-GO filter pouches!

Invigorated Water
I haven’t received the product. I was sent the shipping e-mail but UPS says the package hasn’t arrived at their site. I’m looking forward to trying it!
Hi Lindsay,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Sorry to hear that you haven't received your order yet.
We'll be happy to check with the carrier on the shipping status of your order.
Please send us a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll provide updates on your order.

Invigorated Water
Missing screws for stand.
Hello Susan,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
I'm so very sorry to hear that your order of the pH RECHARGE Glass unit arrived without the screws for the base/stand.
We can help!
Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we will process the shipping of the screws to you right away.

Invigorated Water
I have yet to receive the item I purchased on Jun.15th. I was never notified that it was still on back order until I contacted your company which is poor lack of communication on your end. Sorry, don’t think I will ever purchase from you guys again.
Hello Dafne,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for the delay in the shipping of your order.
We have checked its tracking info and its shows as in transit to your location. We hope that it is received very soon!

Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com if we can further help.

Invigorated Water
I used tap water in my pitcher... Our water is pretty bad, and taste terrible. This device did help it. The taste is still terrible. I have a shower filter and that water taste better. I was sad because I looking forward to using this.
Hello Rebecca,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
You mentioned about an issue with the filtered water using the PH001.
We are hoping that you can elaborate a bit more so that we may find a good solution for the issue.
Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be glad to assist you with the problem as we would love to have you loving the water!

Invigorated Water
Had issues with ordering online and called customer service who kept blaming it on my internet service, no option to place order over the phone. Once able to place order online, no tracking information on shipment. Left message regarding tracking information with no call back.
Hello Cindy,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for any trouble encountered when placing your order.
We hope that you received our message regarding the shipping updates on your orders.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we will be glad to help more.

Invigorated Water
After waiting weeks since it was on back order (I didn’t know that till I called to see what was taking so long) they sent the wrong one
Hello Paige,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
We're sorry if there was any confusion with the pH RESTORE Pitcher model you have ordered. We hope that you have received the return shipping label we sent and please send us back a message if we can be of any further help.

Invigorated Water
junk ,u dont get the right adapter to hook it up to good faults just a versatile one which hooked up to a nice looking kitchen looks trashy with that adapter plus leaks all over and cant take any water pressure but very low amount of water going in threw it away pure junk never tell a friend to by say stay away from it
Hi,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
We're so sorry to hear that you have disposed your pH PURIFY Faucet filter before we were able to further help with your concern.

We always suggest trying another adapter to find the best fit for the filter to avoid leaking. It is also our policy to ask for photos or a short video of any problem so we can see and be able to find the best solution to solve it.

Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be glad to help you in any other way.

Invigorated Living
It is not making your water alkaline. It takes out some of the bad taste and it great for having fresh water for coffee and tea.
I do like that it will add minerals back into the water, unlike RO that takes it all out.
Hello Inge,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
Our filters will raise the pH level of your water from 0.5 to 2.0 pH points depending on the starting pH level of your water source. For this reason, we suggest testing the pH of your water before filtering to determine where it will start.

We only recommend using a liquid pH test drop containing Phenol Red (we sell this in our website and it is called pH PERFECT and here is the link: https://invigoratedwater.com/collections/ph-testers/products/ph-drops-ph-perfect), or a digital pH test meter, in order to get an accurate reading.

If you happen to be using litmus test strips, please know that these will give inaccurate, false readings as they are meant to test the pH in urine and saliva, not water.

Hope this helps!
Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Very cheap materials
No connection
Too pricey for what I received
Hello Rebecca,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
We're sorry to hear that you were not happy with your order of the pH REJUVENATE Vit-C Shower Head filter.

The pH REJUVENATE is a handheld shower head that does not come with a hose and you have to attach it to an old shower hose you have or you can get a new 1/2 standard size hose and a mount to place it in.

Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be glad to assist you.

Water valva leakes
Hello Tom,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
We apologize for any difficulties you have experienced.
The pH RECHARGE Glass is a brand new product for us, our first time producing it, and we are aware of this issue.
The leaking spigot is fixed on the second round, and we are sure that we have this issue under control.
Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.comand we'll get a replacement spigot out to you right away.

Invigorated Living
Hello Dan, I'm glad you emailed me. I was disappointed that the gauge on the lid did not work. I therefore am not using the pitcher because I don't know when the filter is at it's capacity.
Hello Joseph,

Thanks for the message and happy to help.
The timer is able to be set to 70 days.
The filters, in general, are good for 96 gallons, so it really depends on how much your household drinks, so you can adjust the timer accordingly.

To set the timer...Hold the button down for the count of 10, and you will see a number. Please let off the button for a second or two, the number will disappear, and then press the button for the count of 10 again, and the number 70 will appear. Please note that the number will disappear, but if you push the button 24 hours later, it should read 69 as it counts down to 0.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and I hope that this has helped! If not, please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be glad to send you a replacement timer for your pitcher.

Invigorated Water is rated 4.38 based on 577 reviews