Invigorated Water Reviews

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
Its great to have
Posted 1 hour ago
I love my new Invigorated Living Water pitcher. It is the size I was looking for and does a great job of filtering the water....and it's fast!!
Bought my water filter over 2 years ago, and just purchased one for my friend, and one for my grown son. They love it... I love it!
With what's going on with our water integrity I want to always have a clean water source!
I feel much more safe knowing I always have clean healthy water at my finger tips. I even make my coffee with this water, which is smooth and delicious!

The company ships quickly. I have ordered filters to keep on hand and never wait long.
I love the look of the glass and bamboo, and I must say the water tastes much better than our filtered tap. HOWEVER, the Invigorated filter does not change the Alkaline/pH of the water. I decided to buy water pH Reagent Liquid to test all of our water to verify my suspicions of this filter and the claims. I live in Southern California and our water is disturbingly hard, and doesn’t taste good, so I want a solid investment that also doesn’t use plastic. Upon trying the Reagent test of tap, fridge filter & Invigorated filter, there is only a subtle difference in the pH between them. The color came out with an 8.0 for all 3 water samples with Invigorated being slightly more blue in color than the other two. I also wish this filter didn’t eliminate the fluoride as much. In speaking with my dentist the amount of fluoride in our water isn’t at a level that’s harmful for us, and I’ve personally noticed my breath isn’t as fresh with this water since it’s filtering out the fluoride (I brush 2-3 times a day, floss at least once a day and use an electric toothbrush). I’m happy with the taste of the water, but the claims of Alkaline and changing the pH aren’t adding up. I may have to look into other brands to see if I should buy mineral stones for the water to actually make it more Alkaline. But Invigorated’s design of the glass pitcher and bamboo stand is A+++ and their filter is really fast.
I love the look of the glass and bamboo, and I must say the water tastes much better than our filtered tap. HOWEVER, the Invigorated filter does not change the Alkaline/pH of the water. I decided to buy water pH Reagent Liquid to test all of our water to verify my suspicions of this filter and the claims. I live in Southern California and our water is disturbingly hard, and doesn’t taste good, so I want a solid investment. Upon trying the Reagent test of tap, fridge filter & Invigorated filter, there is only a subtle difference in the pH between them. The color came out with an 8.0 for all 3 water samples with Invigorated being slightly more blue in color than the other two.
I feel this alkaline water is good for my body, and I don't retain water like I use to, I does have a little after taste but I get use to it, I use less spring water.
Thanks Much
It’s beautiful and sleek! Exactly what I wanted. I could have used the bigger one but I’m a sucker for the glass design :) . Already getting my family on board too!
I like the products but customer service is difficult to contact, didn’t get a call back.
Hi Elana,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
We're sorry for missing your call.
If a message was left, our phone Agent will schedule a call back during business hours. We return calls in the order they are received.

You can send us a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll be happy to assist with any questions or concerns you may have.

Invigorated Water
Excellent quality product. Clear assembly instructions. Their customer is service is prompt, personal and genuinely concerned for the customer. The water is everything it was advertised to be. Instead of lugging 5 gallon drums of alkalized water from my local co-op, I can now make it in my own kitchen. Invigorated Water has made my life easier and healthier. I can highly recommend the company and its products.
Company very responsive. Everything arrived quickly!
So far I have to problem with the system. The water is tasting great.
Great service and I'm rejuvenated daily from the invigorating product!
Great water, and easy to use.
Never got my Filter.
Hello Jessica,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
Sorry to hear that you have not received the filter yet.
The PH001 (1pk) filter was shipped separately and it was marked as delivered by UPS on February 11. The package was said to be left at your front porch.

We suggest checking the area where the package was left by the carrier or ask members of your household or neighbors if someone has seen it when it was delivered.

If after checking and it is not found, please send us a message in support@invigoratedwater.com as soon as possible and we'll provide the information for filing a claim with the Route package protection which you availed when the order was placed.

Invigorated Water
What is don't like is I put in a order and then I get a coupon that expires that day for another purchase. I just put an order in why would I buy something again. I can barely afford the replacement filters and I wait as long as I can to order them and then I get a coupon when i order for another order which will expire that day. Doesn't make sense to me. I am a recurring customer. I bought the pitcher and need replacement filters. Why do i have to wait for a coupon I can't use because i already put an order in??????
Hi Linda,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
The discount codes you have can be used on a future order at the website. However, as the codes are one-time use, once applied it will no longer work for any other order.

Hope this helps and please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can further assist you.

Invigorated Water
I was hoping for the water to be at least a 9 bit was only 8 on the alkaline scale. It started as a 6 prior to being filtered
Hi Sherry,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our filters will generally raise the pH levels about 0.5 to 2 points from the starting pH point of your water.

You may also try testing the water after the filter has sat after 30 minutes. Water tends to get a bit more alkaline as it sits for up to 30 minutes.

We hope that you are loving the water!

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can further help.

Invigorated Water
I love the filter but your shipping is not very good. I believe you charged extra for some shipping app. It was not helpful. So much easier when there is a simple tracking number to click on for USPS or UPS. I did not want to download another app, so I didn’t use it and consequently did not know when my package was coming. It took several weeks to arrive. Quite slow.
Hi Laura,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
The extra charge you paid for was for the Route package insurance. Sorry for any confusion, but it is not a shipping app.
We will always be happy to assist with the shipping details of your order if you prefer not to download Route's app.

Standard shipping offered at the website is for 5-7 days plus processing time. However, as due to Covid related delays, carriers are at times adding a few days to deliver a package.

I checked the tracking info of your order and it was marked as delivered on February 9 and your package was left in your mailbox.
We suggest checking your mailbox to find the filter pouches.

Please also send us back a message and we'll be happy to provide the tracking information of your order.

Pam
Water is life...clean water is a luxury for many...this filter system seems to be the best value for $ and quality of materials used. Peace of mind especially in these crazy times of fear of health related issues, need to do all one can to insure optimal health....Invigorated H2O...is the way to go....
Did not receive PH001 Alkaline Water Filter Cartridge I ordered (and charged) with this....
I'm sure the product works but I have no way of knowing that without my filter cartridge. Please email me in response to this. Thanks.
Hi,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
Sorry, we cannot check your order details as there is no reference of your order number in this review page.
Please contact us at support@invigoratedwater.com, provide us with your order information and we'll be happy to check its status for you.

We look forward to hearing back and we'll help right away.

Invigorated Water
The water is great! Tastes great, is very convenient and helps me to not have to buy the 3 x 2.5 gallon jugs every week which have been harder to get lately. Just such a blessing with our acidic well water. Our water pH is now at 8 and I feel safer drinking it knowing what is filtered out and that it won't acid away my teeth! The cost benefit is great also, $50 for filters every 7.5 months instead of $210 for the jugs of water.

We got the glass container and have been using it for a week and no issues as of yet. The new spigot design prevents the leaking I saw so many reviews about so that is great! The only down side is what others say that the spigot is higher than the level of the water, but if you think about it it is safer that way because if it was lower it would likely put the glass container at risk. I was tilting it for a few days to get the water out but I find that risky so I just let it go and it mixes in with the new water.

Lastly, the customer service is great! They have been so willing to answer all of my questions, and I do not doubt they would be helpful if I were to have any issues. Thank you Invigorated!
Invigorated Water is rated 4.37 based on 604 reviews