Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Excellent service from collection to delivery. Easy process to place an order and accurate pricing. Would highly recommend.
Have a slight issue with a courier not showing but it was resolved very quickly and professionally. Great service.
No issues at all!
Amazing service. They even provided email support outside of business hours! I will use them again!
Excellent service. Prompt collection and delivery of parcel to the UK address . Highly recommend.
I had a parcel delivered to California USA that I expected to be delivered in five days and it took just three days from Ireland . My customer couldn't believe how fast it was delivered so it was great customer service for me.
Great service
Great professional service at very reasonable prices
Delighted with the service. Sent a box to the UK and everything went very smoothly. Customer received in 3 working days. Paperwork was very straight forward Damian, Creative Binding
Needed golf clubs collected in Tralee picked up by DPD and delivered within 3 days great service highly recommend .
Brilliant service from beginning to end
My first time using irish parcel was a great pleasure. All went perfectly. Customer service was fantastic. A++++ company.
Fast, reliable, and good prices. What more do you want when sending parcels to Ireland
I did the order last minute very late at night but the company picked it up the next day in the morning. Delivered 2 days after pick up! Wonderful service, recommending!
The best 😊
I have used Irish Parcels a number of times for deliveries to Europe and Canada, I have found them to be most efficient with the goods delivered within the time outlined frame, or even earlier. Any phone queries regarding postage were always answered by polite, friendly and courteous staff, who always had information up to date. I would have no hesitation in recommending Irish Parcels for postage of large and small goods worldwide.
VERY HAPPY WITH SERVICE COLLECTED & DELIVERED BY DPD
Prompt collection, no messing ,good value
I have used irish parcel a few times now and nobody is better on prices and service quality.
Excellent service. Very efficient , super quick delivery of all items. Just getting used to custom forms for the UK but apart from that, super !
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,898 reviews