Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Hi, I have used Irish Parcels for last few years and delighted with service. But my last DPD was very messy mainly due to address/eircode. But I feel that IrishParcels/DPD should have contacted me asap when issue/location error was spotted. I seem to always have to follow up.... Ann
Had a 2 parcels booked out for collection,1 was delivered no problem the other one got lost,it ended up being delivered to the same address as the first parcel,this was the fault of the driver who scanned the parcel wrong,Irish parcels did help to get the matter sorted
Dear John Barrett, thank you for booking with Irish Parcels. I am very sorry if there were any issues with your shipment. I am glad we were able to help and get the matter sorted. If there is anything else we can help with just let us know and we would be happy to help.
I have used Irish Parcels many times before so was expecting their usual prompt service. However, it took 2 working days for the collection of the parcel after some phone communication, even though I had paid extra for a fast delivery. That being said the parcel did arrive at the original time I had requested it for. It wont put me off using Irish Parcels again, we can all have an off day. Usually they are 100% fantastic.
Parcel was not picked up due to packaging which was surprising as it was well packed. I wasn't informed as to why it wasn't picked up, 2 enquiries later i found out, repackaged it in cardboard and re arranged collection. Eventually it was picked up and delivered fine.
Organised for My parcel to b collected on Wednesday wasn’t collected to the Friday so took a full week for delivery. I no it was out of Irish parcels control but a email from them to say it was going to b late and why it late would have been nice.
While the express parcel arrived. The economy which was booked to be delivered by 19 May in Denmark it's now 21 and parcel is in Germany and will be until after weekend.
Was a little disappointed that parcel took 8 days to get to London (Tue - Tue) admittedly it included the Easter weekend, so hopefully next time it won't take so long
Sent two Parcels on to France Normal Delivery one to Germany Express French one Delivered days over the listed time ..but no problem German one states Delivered on Dec23 ...This is very confusing . No idea where we are with this one
Dear Declan Waters, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I can see both your parcels have been delivered. The German shipment was delivered on 24th February (the tracking shows another shipment in Dec, nothing to do with your order, there is a message that says that TNT reuses tracking numbers so you can ignore that one). The second parcel to France was delivered also on the 24th of February. If you click your tracking for each shipment you can see the delivery time of your two parcels. The delivery time was 1-2 days longer than usual, and we do mention this when booking. I understand you were in touch with us yesterday so let us know if there is anything else we can do.
Good intermediary. Sorted out problem with offensive courier driver!
I had two issues with the service. The main one is that you are given no indication of the time of day of collection. Thus you have to stay around the house or leave the parcel to be collected outside the door. I did the latter having followed all instructions on paperwork. The courier came while I was out and would not accept the packages as he said I needed to provide 5 copies of the customs declaration. I reviewed my emails and there had never been any mention of the need for five. I printed out 5 and he collected the package next day. It is best that the courier use his mobile phone to let one know when he is to arrive.
Dear Emmet, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. Collections are from 9am and 6pm and this is stated when booking, this time is provided by the courier and not Irish Parcels. I am very sorry your item was not collected on the first day you booked, I can see it was collected the next day. The courier should only require 3 copies of the customs invoices so I am very sorry for this issue but I am glad your item was collected and is due to be delivered soon. If there is anything else we can help with just let us know and we would be happy to help.
two days late with delivery no reason given maybe better service next time
Dear Jccables And Spares, thank you for using Irish Parcels. I am very sorry for any delay. I can see once your item was collected it was delivered safely the next day. I am very sorry for the delay in collecting the item, it seems the collection was not accepted by the depot in time for collection, I am very sorry about this issue, as you booked the night before so this should not have been an issue. I am very sorry for any inconvenience.
I found the ordering process excellent - Chelsea was extremely pleasant and helpful. However, the problem arose when the order went to the actual courier. 48 hours after placing the order, the item still hadn't been picked up and we needed to get it to Galway asap so regrettably had to cancel and book use traditional mail.
Hi Michele, thank you for booking with Irish Parcels. I am very sorry for any issues with your shipment. I understand there is gated access to your property and the driver could not gain entry, we sent the driver back a second time with further instructions however you requested a refund and we fully refunded you.
Baggage damaged on delivery.
Hello, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I am very sorry if anything has been damaged, this is very rare. I can see this is the first you have made us aware of any issues. We have compensation in place as per our terms and conditions, if you could please email info@irishparcels.ie we can look into this for you. Thank You.
Collection and delivery quick and efficient, and prices are very competitive
mobile version doesn’t work fine and i don’t have a pc
All my goods came on time, I was very happy about it. Only one or two unnecessary plastic boxes were broken but probably because of my poor packing.
Hi , we are still waiting on your collection
I recently made 3 orders with IP, 2 were collected and delivered 100%, excellent service. However as my 3rd order is to be collected from a school before 2:30pm when it closed this seems an impossible task for IP!! I'm sure you could arrange this pick up during the hours of 9 & 2:30pm. IPS38890
Thank you very much for your feedback. Collections are from 9am to 6pm as advised when booking, sometimes we are able to arrange shorter collection times if requested in advance, before booking. We can advise on which courier would be best suited for this service. Have a great Christmas!
Did not arrive when they said they would.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. I can see that the delivery was delayed due to issues with the collection. On two occasions the driver noted that no one was available to hand over the shipment. This was then re-scheduled for a more suitable date by a member of our support team and was delivered within the estimated time-frame. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you.
I didnt get my parcel yet
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you have experienced with our service. Although Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, 98% of all of our deliveries do arrive on the expected date and any delays are rare. A member of our support team will be in touch shortly to provide an update on this shipment. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,937 reviews