Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Irish Parcels 5 star review on 2nd February 2017
Marco Bax
More Photos & Videos
two days late with delivery no reason given maybe better service next time
Dear Jccables And Spares, thank you for using Irish Parcels. I am very sorry for any delay. I can see once your item was collected it was delivered safely the next day. I am very sorry for the delay in collecting the item, it seems the collection was not accepted by the depot in time for collection, I am very sorry about this issue, as you booked the night before so this should not have been an issue. I am very sorry for any inconvenience.
I found the ordering process excellent - Chelsea was extremely pleasant and helpful. However, the problem arose when the order went to the actual courier. 48 hours after placing the order, the item still hadn't been picked up and we needed to get it to Galway asap so regrettably had to cancel and book use traditional mail.
Hi Michele, thank you for booking with Irish Parcels. I am very sorry for any issues with your shipment. I understand there is gated access to your property and the driver could not gain entry, we sent the driver back a second time with further instructions however you requested a refund and we fully refunded you.
Baggage damaged on delivery.
Hello, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I am very sorry if anything has been damaged, this is very rare. I can see this is the first you have made us aware of any issues. We have compensation in place as per our terms and conditions, if you could please email info@irishparcels.ie we can look into this for you. Thank You.
Collection and delivery quick and efficient, and prices are very competitive
mobile version doesn’t work fine and i don’t have a pc
All my goods came on time, I was very happy about it. Only one or two unnecessary plastic boxes were broken but probably because of my poor packing.
Hi , we are still waiting on your collection
I recently made 3 orders with IP, 2 were collected and delivered 100%, excellent service. However as my 3rd order is to be collected from a school before 2:30pm when it closed this seems an impossible task for IP!! I'm sure you could arrange this pick up during the hours of 9 & 2:30pm.
IPS38890
Thank you very much for your feedback. Collections are from 9am to 6pm as advised when booking, sometimes we are able to arrange shorter collection times if requested in advance, before booking. We can advise on which courier would be best suited for this service. Have a great Christmas!
Did not arrive when they said they would.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. I can see that the delivery was delayed due to issues with the collection. On two occasions the driver noted that no one was available to hand over the shipment. This was then re-scheduled for a more suitable date by a member of our support team and was delivered within the estimated time-frame. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you.
I didnt get my parcel yet
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you have experienced with our service. Although Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, 98% of all of our deliveries do arrive on the expected date and any delays are rare. A member of our support team will be in touch shortly to provide an update on this shipment. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
As a small company we were getting fleeced for our occassional international small shipments. We started with Irish Parcels over 1 year ago and have used them consistently for our overseas shipments. The on-line booking system is good. Customer service has been excellent. Prices are competitive.
We have lost 2 parcels that were meant to go to customers of ours in Canada. This was a FedEx issue so I don't blame Irish Parcels. In fact, the customer service and follow up were so good that I decided to stick with you!
Thank you so much for your review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Michael. We really appreciate it.
I have used this service several times and I will probably use it again in the future but there is a lot they could do for improvement. The main problem for me is that they are not very reliable with the pick up. For example I was stuck at home a full day waiting for the carrier which never showed up. He came the day after he was supposed to pick up my parcel at 4 in the afternoo,this means I spent 2 full days at home( in my holidays) waiting and the most annoying part was,when I checked the status of my order it said the first day the collection wasn't possible because nobody was home which is a plain lie(even in the unprovable event I didn't hear the door they had a phone number). So very unprofessional by GLS.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. Although our service is not time-guaranteed, 98% of all of our collections and deliveries do take place on the expected date and any delays are rare. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@unibaggage.com and a member of our support team will be more than happy to help. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The pick up was delayed, when the package was picked up there was no tracking number. But the emails and live chat, was very helpful.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. Although Irish Parcels is not time-guaranteed, 98% of all of our collections and deliveries do take place on the expected date and any delays are rare. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The handiness of the service is good, my collection agent arrived promptly and was friendly. However, not being able to track my package while it was with the courier was not acceptable after having paid over 13 euro for it to go from one county to another within in the same country. If I can track with free shipping from China I should be able to track in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. Full online tracking is provided for each and every one of our shipments, I can see this was provided for your shipment. The online tracking can be accessed through your shipping confirmation emails, and also through your Irish Parcels account. If this was not the case, we are certainly more than happy to look into this. Please email us at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience or confusion caused. We hope that you have not lost any faith in our service.
The package was not picked up on expected date however, it did reach destination by date originally advised. The issue I had with pickup was that I was told package would be collected between 9am and 6pm on a Friday which is a broad time range but I had someone at home on that particular day. I had to leave the package at an alternative pickup point on the Monday as I had no one at home on the Monday. Luckily the driver called the number provided at time of booking to find out about pickup but I was advised that driver has no obligation to call as they don't have work phones. My advise would be to leave the package at a pickup point that always has a physical presence between 9am and 6pm. The pricing and actual timing of transfer when picked up was very good.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Geraldine. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. Although Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, only estimated, 98% of all of our collections and deliveries do take place on the expected date and any delays are rare. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The parcel was delivered in good order. I would like to have given a very good on this review, but my experience with the collection carrier was poor. They kept me waiting in all day, never contacted to say they were not coming, and the driver was highly abusive to me on the telephone, when I got upset. I flagged this to your office but had to make several calls myself to find out what was happening.

When the parcel was collected it was delivered well, I would use the service again,but do not think I would go with GLS who were the cheapest carrier again.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels, Yvonne. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. Although Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, only estimated, 98% of all of our collections and deliveries do take place on the expected date and issues such as this are extremely rare. We are also very sorry about the manner of our courier partner's driver, I can see that our support team are currently investigating this. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and we do look forward to an opportunity whereby we may restore any faith lost in our service.
Collection man was rude and impatient when I wasn't at house. I was only 4 minutes away from house. He had no customer service and was rushing back to Cork. Not on in 2018 ! He really upset me and I reported it back to your company that day.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. This is certainly not the type of experience we wish for any of our customers to have. As the drivers are with our third-party courier partners, we can only profusely apologise on their behalf and pass this feedback on to them to further investigate this to prevent it from happening in the future. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and we hope that you have not lost any faith in our service.
All boxes arrived on delivery date, most of them in good condition. The tracking was a little disappointing, maybe more detailed info regarding items location was needed.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
I like the fact that I didn't have to get out of my house, it was fast and cheap but I think the hours of collection should be narrowed down to 2h or so, from 9am to 6pm! I have kids to take to schools and pick up, my partner was at work. But over all like it and will use it again.
Thanks
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, it is greatly appreciated. As all of our collection and delivery times are set upon by our couriers, unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee any specific time-slots ahead of booking. However, if you give us a call on the morning of your collection or delivery, we should be able to help you get a more precise time from the courier directly. We hope that this helps for next time.
EASE OF SIGH UP