Irish Parcels Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels

About Irish Parcels: Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"First time using this service and I was apprehensive. Went very smoothly. Parcel was collected from my kitchen and delivered to my sister in Poland in one calendar week. Thanks v much."
"I have been using Irish parcel several times by now and never been disappointed by their service. I trust them with my parcel."
"Very good value. Efficient."
"everything went as it should"
"From initial phone call to delivery of parcel was a very easy process with Irish parcels!Iweighed and measured parcel and was given several quotes depending on how long I was willing to wait for pick up and then delivery! Collection was prompt on agreed pick up date and parcel was delivered in Europe on the earliest of day of 3 dates given to expect delivery. I was very pleased with the service and will definitely use Irish parcels again and glad to recommend them!"
"Ridiculous service. I booked an economy parcel to London from Dublin on Monday 7th Jan with GLS through Irish Parcels and was allocated a collection slot on Wednesday Jan 9th. It is now Monday Jan 14th, a full week after I booked my parcel for delivery and I have had to cancel my booking because no-one can guarantee that my parcel will be collected today. My advice to anyone reading this is to stay away from GLS. The economy service was half the price of the express service but one week later I am now having to pay the extra money and shift to TNT's overnight delivery. Absolutely crazy !!"
"Excellent service) great communication, super fast! Arrived 3days before scheduled. Will do business again! Thank you"
"As a small company, we were not able to get affordable prices for parcel shipments from the big couriers (with 3 letters in their names!). Therefore, we have used Irish Parcels on a regular basis throughout the past 12 months. We have found their prices and service to be very good."
"Always collected and delivered without problem easy to track where the parcel is at anytime"
"I used you several times and have been very happy with you except for a few niggles not of your doing, like TNT three times now have not collected on the day they should have because said the driver he was too busy ! Not good enough ! If us customers pay for a pick up and delivery in a certain time then that is what we should get within reason ! I sent several parcels with parcels to go & they are mostly cheaper than you until it comes to insurance . I had a problem withem & there is no way on God`s earth to actually contact them,. I lost out ! I really like the way we can phone you and get very helpful nice people to talk to & they get any problems sorted . We are building an online Antiques Rare books & old prints platform that is slowly growing at a pace lately we still use An Post a lot but your insurance & cheaper for the rest of the world often wins out. Thanks Roger"
"Just read the bad reviews and then think about how important your parcel is, enough said."
"Everything 100%. Used the service lots"
"Easy contact,good service, just pity IrishParcels started to charge 2% extra on top ups payments from paypal. It wasn't like that 2 months ago. Be aware."
"Excellent service, fast and efficient"
"Uncomplicated, quick delivery, friendly support."
"Great service. 1st attempt at collection left unfortunately but came back again after weekend. Package delivered."
"Very easy to use. Prompt, friendly and courteous pick up from the front door. Parcel arrived to the destination as planned. Will definitely use Irish Parcel again. Great value in comparison to competitors. Thanks."
"Thank you for been prompt on the busiest time of the year for you"
"Booked a parcel through Irish Parcels through GLS to go to London from Galway. All I got was empty promises. It was to be collected since Tuesday and despite numerous phone calls and emails it’s still not collected. I’m absolutely fuming. If I was told honestly I could have changed couriers. Why say you will do something if you don’t mean it. It was paid for online. Gutted. Disappointed. Let down. By the way I still want it delivered. ADAP"
"Always make it . No worries about being lost or stolen."
Irish Parcels is rated 4.37 based on 965 reviews