Irish Parcels Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels

About Irish Parcels: Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Telephone

How would you rate Irish Parcels ?

Lea Kukulenz
Verified Buyer
"My friend and I both needed to ship a parcel to Germany when we moved home from Dublin. We had a problem with the collection of the packages (Doorbell wasn`t working) and our flight was leaving the next morning. The Support of Irish Parcels gave their best and found a super quick solution in just an hour! Great prices, easy to use and amazing support. If I ever need to ship between Ireland and Germany again, I`ll definitely stick with Irish Parcels."
Posted 1 hour ago
Florian Gerth
Verified Buyer
"Very kind and professional contact. Fast and reliable delivery. Excellent service."
Liz Mccabe
Verified Buyer
"fantastic service would definitely recommend - much cheaper than dealing with courier company and really efficient. thanks"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Liz. We really appreciate it.
"Great service, quick and great price"
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. It is greatly appreciated.
YVONNE HANNAGEN
Verified Buyer
"The parcel was delivered in good order. I would like to have given a very good on this review, but my experience with the collection carrier was poor. They kept me waiting in all day, never contacted to say they were not coming, and the driver was highly abusive to me on the telephone, when I got upset. I flagged this to your office but had to make several calls myself to find out what was happening. When the parcel was collected it was delivered well, I would use the service again,but do not think I would go with GLS who were the cheapest carrier again."
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels, Yvonne. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. Although Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, only estimated, 98% of all of our collections and deliveries do take place on the expected date and issues such as this are extremely rare. We are also very sorry about the manner of our courier partner's driver, I can see that our support team are currently investigating this. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and we do look forward to an opportunity whereby we may restore any faith lost in our service.
Edward Downey
Verified Buyer
"I used Irish Parcels as a competitor to my business. We do the packing and supply packing materials in our business which Irish Parcels dont do, or offer. That said we were able to team up with them and provide a door to door service by working together and doing the bit they dont provide. A good combination and a fair price was delivered to the client by my company FastMovers. Irish Parcels did an excellent job at their end and the client was a happy camper. This combination between FastMovers and Irish Parcels.ie delivered the clients needs and requirements at an affordable price. They say a good marriage is like a team working together."
Caroline Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service - what more can I say!"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Caroline. It is greatly appreciated!
Alison Farley
Verified Buyer
"Good service. Great price. Easy to deal with."
Thank you so much for your review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Alison. It is greatly appreciated.
"Excellent service, very fast delivery, will be using again"
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Lyn. It is greatly appreciated.
Ian Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Great service, Cheap and goods were delivered to the UK very fast and no damage."
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Ian. We really appreciate it.
Mark Quinn
Verified Buyer
"On time.no hassle. Good value"
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Mark. We really appreciate it.
Maureen Walsh
Verified Buyer
"Excellent website. Helpful people on phone. Excellent pick up service and delivery."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Uni Baggage, Maureen. We really appreciate it.
Claim Number 264296
Verified Buyer
"My package arrived exactly when specified in spite of the fact that it was to a foreign country. Irish Parcels had the package wrapped very well marking it "Fragile" and ensuring that the parcel would not be damaged. I am very happy with the service and grateful that the job was done so professionally."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. We really appreciate it!
Helen Smith
Verified Buyer
"A very easy to use service. Quick and reliable would recommend the service to anyone"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Helen. We really appreciate it!
Irish Parcels Customer
Verified Buyer
"I have used Irish parcels several times in the past successfully. This time I had a booking fail mutliple times without any notification being sent to me. I was awaiting a driver t collect for days whilst it was cancelled. Even after rebooking it failed again with no notification. This cost me a week and in the end an extra 60 euros to ship overnight as my client was very frustrated. Based on this I would be hesitant to use the service in future."
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. Although Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, only estimated, 98% of all of our collections and deliveries do take place on the expected date and any delays are extremely rare. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and we look forward to an opportunity whereby we may restore any lost faith in our service.
"Excellent service"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. It is greatly appreciated.
"From Norfolk UK to Mid Ireland in 48 hours. No complaints! Very pleased"
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. It is greatly appreciated!
"I am very happy with how Irish Parcels worked. They are very professional. Congratulations and special thanks to Chelsea."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Marta. We really appreciate it.
Irish Parcels Customer
Verified Buyer
"Very good service at a very affordable rate will use again."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. It is greatly appreciated!
"Excellent prompt service will definitely use Irish Parcels again"
Thank you so much for your review and for booking with Irish Parcels. We really appreciate it!
Irish Parcels is rated 4.40 based on 749 reviews