Irish Parcels Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Excellent service from start to finish. Will be using it again.
Amazing service. Parcel collected on time and delivered to NYC in perfect condition in 2 days using the express service. Will use again
Fast, efficient and easy to use
Excellent, fast and really reliable service with affordable rates. I have used their delivery for few times now and will definitely do so in the future as well. I can highly recommend!
Excellent service. I'd recommend it to anyone.
very pleased with your service, customer has received parcel which had to go to France and it arrived in perfect condition and in a timely fashion in spite of Covid 19
Easy to use website, best price online for large shipments. Communication was 100% with easy to print labels. Hassle free collection fast shipping and a tracking system that is frequently updated. Over all very Happy with this service I will be using it again in the Near future.
Excellent efficient service Thank you so much
My parcel from rural Ireland arrived in Toronto less than 48 hours later. Excellent service. Good price for the service received too, in my opinion. Will definitely use Irish parcels again.
Exceptionally good, fantastic service. Will definitely recommend.
Great service. Very professional. No issues what so ever. Will be using again.
Absolutely perfect service. Booked with my phone printed the label and the next day the package was collected. Took the worry and hassle out of sending a parcel to the UK. Will 100% use again. Keep up the great service guys .
Very easy to use good service 👍👌
Everything went smoothly, from picking up the parcel here to the delivery at the destination. The driver called 15 mins before the pick up. All good, will use this service again. Thanks.
It was great! The parcel was delivered quickly and in a good condition!
Parcel from Rotterdam arrived a day early. Excellent service.
Talk about filling a void. These guys are in the right place at the right time. The whole process is so simple, even simpler than dealing directly with the large carriers. They even do the customs doc for you if shipping outside of EU and instructions are precise and clear. Customer Service exceeds, I needed the date of pick up changed and they did this without a hitch or hassle. I highly recommend Irish Parcels. Thanks a million from purezees.com
Never collect my parcel on the day it was book for .When I contacted them told me the parcel wasn't ready for collection despite never calling . Disappointed with the service as I payed for a next day delivery.
Dear Mark Kennedy, Thank you for booking with Irish Parcels. I can see a driver arrived at your address to collect your parcel at 15:16 on the 3rd March (the date you booked) however your parcels were not ready for collection. We rebooked your collection for you at no cost and the items were collected on time the following day and delivered safely the next day. We are very disappointed with a 1-star review as we did everything correctly with your shipment, you missed the collection and we rebooked it in again at no cost to yourself. I can have a manager contact you via phone if you wish. Just let me know and I will arrange this.
Excellent service as always. Booked on a Monday night, picked up Tuesday and Delivered Wednesday. Perfect service and will definitely use them again and the price was really good
What a great service! Easy to use, and take longer parcels, which is exactly what we needed. Collected by a cheerful and helpful driver, and delivered quickly and efficiently. Thank you to all the staff, who were helpful and human. Ours was an unusually shaped package !
Irish Parcels is rated 4.42 based on 1,245 reviews