Irish Parcels Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels

About Irish Parcels: Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Telephone, Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Irish Parcels ?

"Overall a good service, all packages except one were picked up on the correct date. Customer service agent was helpful in arranging another pick up date for the missing parcel."
"excellent service"
Thank you for your review and for booking with Irish Parcels. It is greatly appreciated.
"As a small company we were getting fleeced for our occassional international small shipments. We started with Irish Parcels over 1 year ago and have used them consistently for our overseas shipments. The on-line booking system is good. Customer service has been excellent. Prices are competitive. We have lost 2 parcels that were meant to go to customers of ours in Canada. This was a FedEx issue so I don't blame Irish Parcels. In fact, the customer service and follow up were so good that I decided to stick with you!"
Thank you so much for your review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Michael. We really appreciate it.
"I used Irish parcels to move from Ireland to France, it took only 4 days for a very competitive price ! I could only recommend this service !"
Thank you so much for your review and for booking with Irish Parcels. We really appreciate it.
"Used your services twice recently and was very impressed. Really good customer service, easy ordering process, quick service. Really pleased"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Frankie. We really appreciate it.
"Good service, collection driver was polity, only downside was the time frame. "Collection will take place between 9am and 6pm" Surely this can be put into a 2 or 3 hour window instead of an all day waiting job."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Greg. We really appreciate it. As all of our collection and delivery times are set upon by our courier, we are unable to guarantee any specific time-slots ahead of booking. However, if you give us a call on the morning of your collection or delivery, we should be able to help you get a more precise time from the courier directly. We hope that this helps for next time.
"Easy and quick service, my package got picked up from my chosen address with no issues and was delivered the next day."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Emilia. We really appreciate it.
"Easy and convenient. Thanks!"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Robin. We really appreciate it.
"Absolutely useless. They accepted my order, a day later sent me labels via email and then when I asked them about the transit time via live chat, they said “oh this order should have never been accepted” , “we don’t cover this country because of customs issues, apologies” . I’m afraid that’s just not good enough for a professional company. They should be offering me compensation and the refund to my card will now take 2-4 days. Time wasters avoid at all costs."
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels, Conor. We are very sorry for the issues you experienced with your booking. I can see that you booked a shipment to Russia, we are very sorry you were able to book this. It does appear that this was processed in error. We do not fulfil shipments on this route due to the possibility of major delays and other potential issues. I can see that you spoke with our customer support team who did advise this and who did profusely apologise for the inconvenience. I will ensure that a full refund is processed for you as soon as possible. Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused in this instance.
"This was our first time to use Irish Parcels. Online booking was very user friendly and a good helpline answered a query efficiently. Pickup was on time and delivery in Italy a day ahead of schedule. We will definitely use the service again."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. We really appreciate it.
"Liked that the website gave me different options to send my parcel. The website was well laid out and easy to navigate. Would definitely use again"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Alison. We really appreciate it.
"I only use Irish Parcels.ie because they are very efficient, you know how much it is going to cost before you purchase and your invoice is sent by @, Everything is made simple and they are very reliable. I have used them for the last year and never had a problem. They deliver on time and are very competively priced."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Bridie. We really appreciate it.
"Irish parcels has worked well for my needs and at a very competive price. Boxes from the UK mainland to the Irish Republic take 2-3 days, so an efficient service. I would greatly reccommend doing business with this company"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. We really appreciate it!
"I love the ease of ordering the courier, If something is wrong (which hardly happens) quick phone call and irishparcels are on the ball. The only thing I would love for couriers to improve, is send sms with information what time frame they might be in. eg between 2-4pm or something like that. that is how it works in some countries where GLS or TNT or DPD is."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Anita. We really appreciate it. As all of our collection and delivery times are set upon by our courier, I'm afraid we are unable to guarantee any specific time-slots for these ahead of booking. However, if you give us a call on the morning of your collection or delivery, we should be able to help you get a more precise time from the courier directly. We hope that this helps for next time.
"Found this company on websearch. Easy fast and very happy with service. Great value compared to An Post"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Michael. We really appreciate it.
"Easy, prompt service"
Thank you so much for your review and for booking with Irish Parcels. It is greatly appreciated.
"Very reasonable price. Collection was perfect however delivery could have been improved if they rang before calling or to let them know they are outside."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. It is greatly appreciated. Although drivers are not issued with phones for work purposes, if you give Irish Parcels a call on the morning of your collection or delivery, we should be able to help you get a narrower time-frame from the courier directly. We hope that this helps for next time.
"Very reliable service and my parcel to Cornwall arrived as advised. It was collected from my home and service overall very professional and dependable, would definitely use again. Thank you."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Hilary. We really appreciate it.
"Very good service"
"Perfect service - in time, efficient, organised"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Alina. We really appreciate it.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.39 based on 818 reviews