Irish Parcels Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels

About Irish Parcels: Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Very efficient service."
"Needed to send 2 sets of Golf Clubs from a Dublin Hotel to a Rome Hotel, prior to travelling back to Australia. Although this site uses Third party carriers, everything worked to plan. Pricing was good and parcels were collected and delivered exactly as the dates. After reading other reviews decided this seemed the best option after finding TNT, FedEx and UPS direct all really expensive."
"great service, parcel arrived on time , would reccommend"
"Top class service, very efficient"
"Using irish parcels for the past 4 years. Coulden get a better service. When you have children living abroad irish parcels make the separating miles seem easier. It is so important for me to get present to my children & grandchildren they are one of the major links to me & my family."
"Unfortunately for an international urgent courier delivery of documents, they require a personal intervention and only after calling them personally the day after I had booked the delivery they verified with TNT that the delivery was not possible and they simply reimbursed after a couple of days, wasting 24hrs of precious time. At the end I had waste a lot of time and go in person to DHL Express service point (other time wasters for private individuals together with most of the international courier companies) in the origin country in order to send the urgent documents. It is not a great business idea to publicize a service, take the money from the card, wait 24hrs and only act after the client calls. In my opinion they are just fine for deliveries within EU, for real global urgent courier deliveries they are not ready."
Hi Giovanni Guidi, thank you for your feedback. I can see you wanted to send an item from Paraguay into Ireland. Within the timeframe you required it was not possible, so at your request, we fully refunded your payment card the same day. I am very sorry if there was any inconvenience, we specialise in international shipments and have an on-time delivery rate of 98%. We cannot comment on other couriers you tried, however, to send from Paraguay into Ireland will take some time, as it is not a regular route until like USA to Ireland.
"Quick collection and delivery, handy tracking capability via app. Very competitive quote. Highly recommended"
"excellent service - prompt and efficient as always"
"Very goid service. 1 happy daughter now has her bike in London. Dublin ro london 2 days."
"Very friendly and helpful collection driver, tracking service was good and delivery was on time. I would most certainly use them again."
"Baggage damaged on delivery."
Hello, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I am very sorry if anything has been damaged, this is very rare. I can see this is the first you have made us aware of any issues. We have compensation in place as per our terms and conditions, if you could please email info@irishparcels.ie we can look into this for you. Thank You.
"Easy to arrange on-line Pick up time was too loose ie between 9-6 ( suggest you state if morning or afternoon if at all possible) For a first time user - i found all the pages a bit confusing - what about a short vieo on what goes where on the box for customs and for address And what you hold onto and what the driver will want. The Driver was really helpful as were the phones team when i rang for clarity on nthe what goes where. Thank you I will use your services again. The other great thing was that my parcel was delivered to NY within 2 days of collection - my expectations were exceeded - kind regards Bob hamilton - irish urns"
"Effortless and helpful, could speak highly enough of the service"
"we regularly send parcels to family abroad and Irish Parcels are the best service around. Their customer service is fantastic and answer any queries rapidly"
"Quick and easy.. Great prices"
"Great service, booked online, used online chat for a query with prompt reply, package delivered within 2 days as promised."
"The parcel was collected from my house, in Waterford Ireland, by TNT, en route to USA, The timescale for delivery was just over a week, and to my surprise it arrived in three days, in absolutely pristine condition, just as it left my house. I have to thank the driver, Mr. Connery was his name, he helped me with the final piece of paperwork, the label, for which I'm very grateful, seeing that I'm not computer savvy, My compliments to Irishparcels,ie for everything, I'll certainly be using them again."
"Very happy, pretty smooth process, no problems at all"
"VERY IMPRESSIVE WITH ALL TRANSACTIONS AND DEALINGS WITH THESTAFFS"
Irish Parcels is rated 4.39 based on 1,133 reviews