Irish Parcels Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels

About Irish Parcels: Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"I sent a parcel by Irish Parcel courier service from Tipperary to USA, only took 2 days and the whole process was so easy. Would highly recommend and will be using this service again."
"Still waiting for my next day delivery 6 days later"
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. I can see that this collection has been attempted numerous times, however, our courier partner have stated that no contact has been available to hand the shipment over each time. I can see that our customer support team has reached out to you via email about this to confirm a suitable collection date where someone will be available at the address. Please respond at your earliest convenience so that we can ensure the shipment is collected and delivered as quickly as possible. If you need anything else in the meantime, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you.
"Great service, it was very easy online to book a pick-up and delivery. Very cheap as well and delivery was extremely fast. I would highly recommend Irish parcels."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Elaine. We really appreciate it.
"Irish parcels are 1 of the best companies to deal with. Their web is quick & clear to use + quotes full worldwide prices within a few clicks. The customer service is pretty good too, responds to calls quickly and rarely there are any problems with contacting them. They always solve the issues and ring back with the update. 1 thing worth improving is the way the parcel weight input is made, There is no option to put 0.5 of a kilo, like 4.5, 9.5 and so on. I believe this affects the prices once they are at a limit. I highly recommend them to all the people who sends their items nationwide or worldwide."
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Slawek. We really appreciate it.
"Cheap, efficient and easy to use. Top marks."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Shane. We really appreciate it.
"Fantastic service. Did exactly as promised, items collected and delivered within the timeframes specified. Would highly recommend Irish Parcels."
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. It is greatly appreciated.
"Great service! I recommend."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. We really appreciate it.
"Very happy with Irish Parcels service very swift & prompt with delivery of goods, and customer service also excellent."
"I haven't got my parcel despite your company saying it was delivered."
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. As per the tracking information, I can see that your shipment was successfully delivered and signed for. Please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and our support team can provide further assistance with this.
"Great service Very good and helpfull staff 5 star service"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. We really appreciate it!
"This is the worst service I have ever experienced with a courier company, was to pick up my parcel on a Thursday for deliver to the UK by Tuesday, they didn’t pick up on Thursday so rang support they scheduled for pick up on Friday. No show on Friday!!! I cancelled my shipping but low & behold GLS called for the parcel on Tuesday. Parcel was already in the UK shipped by UPS."
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for the issues you experienced with your shipment. We are happy to look into any issues or delays, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
"👌 service to Pakistan and good value. I had very good customer service from your CSA Chelsea with telephone and email communications and will use your company again."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Paul. We really appreciate it!
"Absolutely horrendous service! Firstly the website isn't functioning on a safari browser, was advised to try on a computer with google chrome? Did this & still no avail, eventually had to ring to place an order over phone & despite spelling out delivery address, operator still got it wrong! Waiting days for package to be picked up at collection adddress (went to wrong house despite giving the exact post code) currently parcel still hasn't arrived despite delivery date being pushed back already. Avoid!!!"
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for the issues you experienced with our service. Technical issues such as these are extremely rare, especially when using these web browsers, and we profusely apologise for this. I can see that your shipment is currently in transit to its destination, I will ensure that a member of our support team provides you with an update on the delivery of your shipment. If you have any further questions, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our team will get straight back to you.
"Could not have being easier. Great service. Parcel picked up Tuesday Morning and d elivered to the uk Thursday Afternoon"
"excellent customer service, replies to queries almost immediately and Chelsea you are amazing at your work"
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Victor. We really appreciate it and we will certainly pass the kind feedback onto Chelsea!
"excellent service with our parcel delivered in the time promised"
"Really polite driver on collection and also I am told on delivery. I have used other couriers but this service was by far the fastest. I will be using this company from now on. Only downside is collection between 9-6. Would be great if morning or afternoon. However still the best I have experienced so far. Delivery got there quicker than quoted. Got from Dublin to UK within 2 days"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Dan. We really appreciate it. As all of our collection and delivery times are set upon by our courier, we are unable to guarantee any specific time-slots ahead of booking. However, if you give us a call on the morning of your collection or delivery, we should be able to help you get a more precise time from the courier directly.
"Excellent service. Picked up and delivered as stated. Wasn’t nearly as expensive as I thought it would be to deliver to mainland Scotland"
"Helpful phone line, good value, efficient pickup & delivery, good tracking"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Una. We really appreciate it.
"nice and simple way of booking a collection for a shipment"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Joseph. We really appreciate it.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.38 based on 882 reviews