Irish Parcels Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Got a quote in South Africa. Got a quote Irish Parcels. Irish Parcels half the price. Twice the service. Thank you
I found Irish Parcels very helpful and efficient. It was a pleasure to deal with the staff. They even noticed an error that I had made and corrected it. I would highly recommend Irish Parcels.
Have used Irish Parcels many times before in my last job and was always happy. My rating is low this time as delivery was supposed to be on the 9th January and tracking showed parcel would be delivered on 9th before 6pm. It was delivered this morning the 13th January. The contents were required last Friday, therefore very disappointing.
Hi Ann, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I am very sorry if there was any delay in your shipment. I can see this is a 2-3 day service so I am very sorry if this took longer than you expected. Currently, 97% of all items arrived within our estimated timeframe. I have added some credit to your account as a gesture of goodwill if there is anything else we can help with just let us know.
Well priced. Collected by a reputable courier company. Delivered as scheduled.
Parcel was damaged in transit, but had to call to find this out - I never received any update - not even an email. Still haven't had my parcel returned, or a refund.
Hi Benny Duffy, thank you for your feedback. I can see your item is currently being returned as it was damaged due to the item not being adequately packaged. It was sent in only bubble wrap and a sheet. This item should have been within a cardboard box or other packaging. I can see we are due to raise a refund against the order when it is delivered back to you. If you have any other questions simply reply to our emails.
Excellent service 👍
Excellent service . Will definitely use this service again and recommend to friends.
Parcel not collected after 2 requests. I had to deliver the parcel myself to the collection point as it was not collected Still no explanation as to why it was canceled the 2nd time.
Dear Sean, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I can see there was an issue with your collection and I am very sorry about this. My colleagues Tanya and Kayleigh were helping you with this issue. It is very rare to have any problems with collection, over Christmas we had higher volumes of parcels being sent that usual. I have applied a credit to your account for the full value of this shipment as an apology. If there is anything else we can do just let me know via email (simply reply to any of our emails) and I would be happy to help. Have a great day.
No hassle booking on line, , collected by a lovely, friendly driver no hassle, delivered on time no hassle!
Excellent service
Extremely easy and pleasant to work with. Nice customer service and arrived before estimation:)
Excellent service delivered on time and the driver was excellent
Excellent service - easy to use , everything went exactly to plan.
I have used Irish Parcels over the last few years to send gifts to my son in Canada and I can’t recommend them enough. My parcel was picked up this Monday and my son received it today Friday so five days from here to Canada. Very happy to recommend them.
Very good service , we are using to ship goods around the globe.
My parcel arrived safely, a full week ahead of schedule. Very impressed
Great service, one thing I would say that is negative is that the parcel is not always collected on the day it’s due to be collected. But other than that it’s great and reasonably priced.
Good and manageable web site , efficient staff and rates reasonably good BUT would not want to increase for 2020. Being competitive is the most important factor !
Excellent service from booking online to collection to delivery. I would recommend to family and friends.
Collection went well - was easy to arrange and it suited me to drop my parcel to local depot on Monday 9th. HOWEVER, on Fri 13th I learn my parcel is still sitting in Shannon, awaiting another document from me! I used the courier, paying more than post office, to ensure parcel got to Shanghai before Xmas. Shannon depot is not answering phone so I still don't know if the document I emailed is sufficient to send parcel. Very frustrating.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.41 based on 1,200 reviews