Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
I have used Irish Parcels a number of times for deliveries to Europe and Canada, I have found them to be most efficient with the goods delivered within the time outlined frame, or even earlier. Any phone queries regarding postage were always answered by polite, friendly and courteous staff, who always had information up to date. I would have no hesitation in recommending Irish Parcels for postage of large and small goods worldwide.
Really easy website to use and the process to book the collection was easy and each stage you were guided through the process. The mist important thing the parcel arrived on time and safe Thank you for excellent service
Great service. Will use again.
Excellent service, reasonably priced. Courteous and efficient staff. Will use again.
Waiting for allto be delivered before giving a review ..but expect 10 out of 10 Agents dont listen to you .they read from script ...send mail sthat bidont make sense ... and are not in tune with Customers
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I am not sure about some of the points in your review as they are difficult to read, we are very disappointed with a 1-star review. If there is anything we can help you with please let us know and we would be happy to assist. We work hard to provide excellent customer service support via email, phone, and live chat.
Really hassle free, booked collection of a parcel from Ireland to be delivered to the UK. The process was straight forward via the website and all the labels and customs paperwork was emailed directly out to me for printing. Collected on the promised day and delivered on the promised day, what more do you need from a courier
Much better than my previous courier and delivered ahead of schedule. Will use again.
Good service
Parcel was not picked up due to packaging which was surprising as it was well packed. I wasn't informed as to why it wasn't picked up, 2 enquiries later i found out, repackaged it in cardboard and re arranged collection. Eventually it was picked up and delivered fine.
Excellent service with no hassle. Quick and easy to organise.
THE SERVICE I RECIEVED WAS EXCELLENT WHEN I PHONED THE COMPANY WITH A QUERY THANK YOU, Cathal.
Irish Parcels delivered on time
Very quick and efficient service which I will use in future.
Irish parcels - One of the best delivery service, very polite and helpful on the phone, fast delivery.
Very quick service and extremely helpful customer service department. Will be using this service again for my parcels to the USA
Great service
Excellent Service
This was the first time I've used Irish Parcels and I will be using them again. I had questions about import duty on goods being returned to the UK and the person on the phone was really helpful in solving this problem. Collected on the specified day and delivered really quickly. Regular updates by email and Good service.
Excellent service from collection to delivery. Easy process to place an order and accurate pricing. Would highly recommend.
Have a slight issue with a courier not showing but it was resolved very quickly and professionally. Great service.
No issues at all!