Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
This was an excellent experience. I had never sent a package before and was apprehensive as it was a high value item and the delivery was internation. My customer thought that delivery would take many weeks but my package was collected in cork only hours after my booking and was with my customer in the USA a few days later. Really super service and great value. I did get a little fright when i got correspondence regarding import codes and US customs and duties but it all worked out.
Very good service and good price. They also answer immedaitely to mail requests
Driver and phone person fantastic so helpful parcel arrived on time thank you all at irosh parcels
Parcel to Indianapolis was collected on Wednesday and was delivered on Friday. Excellent service.
Really good service fast efficient and easy and informative website.
Prompt collection of parcel the next day, very helpful phone service too.
Simple to order. Clear guidelines. Quick delivery. Very happy with the service.
Smooth, simple, fast, easy
I sold my lovely mahogany cabinet on FB, the person buying it, arranged for pick up by Irish Parcels. I was informed to wrap it, print the label and stick a fragile sticker on it. I wrapped it the best I could with many layers of bubble wrap.  When the delivery driver came, I asked if he needed any help as I had stated that it was a 'two person lift' he said no.  I watched with horror as he lifted it, then mashed it into the step of the van. He then sat in the van for 10 minutes (i thought he was maybe securing the cabinet so it would not fall over) The next day the person messaged me saying that 6 panels of glass were broken and there was some other damage on the bottom. I am horrified and embarrassed by the whole affair, and worst of all they will not give the woman a refund as I forgot to stick a fragile sticker on it. Do not use this company they don't care about your products
Dear Anonymous, from your review it sounds like you have not used Irish Parcels. Irish Parcels is a courier service for parcels and should not be used for furniture removals or to send glass items. Items should only be packaged in cardboard boxes. If the person purchasing the item did book with Irish Parcels, which they should not have done, there are messages about what can and cannot be sent. I will send you a message now to get your details so I can look into this. A fragile sticker would not have made any difference to the situation, as the item should never have been sent.
your driver was rude to me yesterday
Dear Conor O'Brien, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I can see your item was collected and successfully delivered on time. I am very sorry if you feel any driver was rude. I have raised this with a manager and they will be in touch with you about this. We would hate for any of our customers to be dissapointed.
Best service to date .... keep looking for the feedback and you will continue to go forward...
Excellent service with very easy to use online booking system. Prompt delivery and courteous service. Just a bit on the pricey side but I needed the express delivery and they didn't fail.
Booked on Sunday, collected Midlands Tuesday morning and delivered Kinsale Wednesday morning. Excellent service, thank you DPD and Irish Parcels.
Excellent service and the helpline is brilliant Highly recommend
Delighted with your service yet again! Parcel collected on Monday 24/5 am, delivered by TNT Express to Lorient France on Wednesday 26/5 am. Daughter delighted to receive her sailing gear to go racing on Thursday!
Great service, fast helpful customer support.
An excellent efficient service. Easy to contact. Highly recommend .
Excellent Service!
While the express parcel arrived. The economy which was booked to be delivered by 19 May in Denmark it's now 21 and parcel is in Germany and will be until after weekend.
Great service and communication, parcel was delivered on time.
easy set up, pick your courier, quick response, definitely use from now on.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,817 reviews