Irish Parcels Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels

About Irish Parcels: Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Click Here

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"The only reason I didn't select very good is because you cannot change your credit card, you actually have to wait until you are placing an order to change you card and you cannot have multiple cards on your account at the same time;o("
"Very competitive pricewise and so convenient to have door to door service. I highly recommend!"
"Amazing hassle free service from start to finish would highly recommend"
"This is a very quick, convenient and reliable site to use. I would highly recommend."
"Really efficient. Very easy to organise and straightforward service. Our packages always arrive at their destination in a matter of days. Would highly recommend."
"Fantastic quick turnaround service"
"Quick collection & delivery highly recommended"
"Irish parcels can send my large boxes at a very good rate, They are very helpful anytime i've had to ring them up."
"Excellent service On time"
"I use irishparcels to send my parcels outside Europe, so I am happy the service provided."
"The cheapest price I could fine with Irish Parcel and collection was extremely fast. Thank you!"
"great prices and good customer service."
"Quick service. Very goid"
"I had lost luggage in Dublin from my recent trip there. When it was located, I needed to find a company to ship it back to me in the United States. Irish Parcels was by far the best option considering price and arrival date. The bonus for me was the luggage arrived 5 days before the scheduled arrival. I am very pleased with the service."
"Really great service."
"A Highly Recommended Logistics Service Provider. Easy online booking offering competitive rates."
"Always give good options with different price ranges and delivery times. Never had any issue with collections."
"Great service Friendly staff"
"They did "Just what it said on the tin". Large, heavy box of Model Railway Collection was collected on day after ordered & delivered in good condition 2 working days later, from Dublin to Christchurch, Dorset, UK. Very pleased, price reasonable, will use again & recommend."
"I used Irish Parcels to send a package from Ireland to Canada. The package never showed up. I called to follow up and found out that the package was sent via one shipping company, but operated by another, which resulted in weeks of me attempting to separately follow up with Irish Parcels, and both shipping companies. My package was never recovered and I lost items worth hundreds of euros, as well as invaluable sentimental items. While both the representatives I communicated with were very kind, I cannot recommend this service."
Hi Anonymous, thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry if there were any issues with your shipment. If your shipment was not delivered we have compensation in place for extremely rare situations like this. I can see you have been dealing with Tayna and Tracey about this and your claim is currently in progress. If you need help with anything else simply reply to our emails and we would be happy to help.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.41 based on 1,166 reviews