Irish Parcels Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels

About Irish Parcels: Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Prompt service"
"great customer service and reliable website"
"It was a rare pleasure to use the services of Irish Parcels. Quick and no effort at all"
"Poor service when things go wrong. Generic emails stating the obvious ."
Hi Jimmy, thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry if you had any issues. We have a full support team which you can contact via phone, email and live chat with any problems. I can request a manager to contact you if you wish to look into any issues you had?
"Excellent service from Irish Parcels with prompt collection and delivery to destination. Recommended for sure."
"This was my first time using Irish Parcels. My one and only issue is the fact that collection pick up was given as between 9am and 6pm which I found simply too vague. My sense was that on the morning of the pick up it should have been possible to text with a narrower time slot."
"I am very happy with your service i checked 3-4 webpage they wanted to me charge 500 euro but your price was only 134 euro i am very happy with this!!!!i hope i will get my parcel smoothly thanks"
"could not fault them, great friendly customer service and easy to deal with,"
"brilliant service and extremely affordable. definitely will use again Thank you"
"Very good. - On time - Friendly - Price Ok - Arrived next day without any issue Thanks"
"Courier never showed up day of collection.re organised for next day afternoon and was confirmed.courier rang that morning saying they dont collect in my area in the afternoon.had to bring it to work to get it collected 3 days after i had it booked for.very poor service"
"good competitive prices!"
"We were very pleased with the service and help provided to us which was very speedy"
"Great service. Fast and efficient 😁"
"Cheap fast delivery pickup service."
"recently received my suitcases back and upon unpacking them i found that a picture frame i had carefully wrapped and placed was completely smashed, an ornament that was wrapped broke in half and worst of all my laptop which was in a case, the screen is smashed. Not happy at all...no care was taken in the safe delivery of my items"
"Excellent service - highly recommend! Arranged parcel collection on line, which was super easy to do. Was able to ring customer service for an approximate time of collection and 2 hours after my request was made, the parcel was collected - very efficient and straight forward!"
"Arrived to collect on the day, and delivered to the UK two working days later at reasonable price."
"I was very happy with the service.Driver notified me a while before collecting to make sure iI was in . overall very happy with the service"
"The man came next day to collect as i expected .all good and affordable prices .so good and i recommend .good job"
Irish Parcels is rated 4.38 based on 1,088 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access