Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Irish Parcels 5 star review on 2nd February 2017
Marco Bax
More Photos & Videos
As a none too frequent user, after some initial issues I found the help line and support received excellent in enabling me to get the tasks done. I might suggest that some additional upfront guidance is given regarding multiple deliveries from to one location to varying destinations as this is where I had initial issues.4.5/5.0 for me
Very good so far but the parcel has not gotten to the recipient yet.
I send a parcel which was collected 2 days late bacause of the on going situation and understandable. I spoke to Samantha. She's very helpful .She contacted the DPD and made sure that my parcel would be collected as soon as possible. I got my parcel next day after collection. The price was very reasonable as comapre to an post and other delivery services. Would recommend 100%
Pick up and delivery wentv moothly - I just wish labels were available to print immediately like when booking direct with DPD
Delivery worked out fine but your website needs work. It confuses consignor ID with consignee ID. In common with many other enterprises you need to stress test your IT systems.
Good communication!
Very good experience, unfortunately service was suspended to my destination. Will try next time.
It was a date late collecting but under the circumstances I can't fault the service!
I must say it was An Excellent service so Well Done
Good service - collection and delivery made when they said they would.
Collection was meant to happen on a tuesday but came on a Thursday instead. Very understandable though due to Corona virus madness. Driver was very friendly
Although my parcel wasn't picked up on agreed date your staff was very kind and re arranged pick up for following date. I sent an email and got a reply within minutes! Well done! All the best to your hard working staff! Stay safe guys!
Fast, efficient and easy to use
good service
cost effective, simple to book online and an irish vat invoice which can be reclaimed in ireland
Good and manageable web site , efficient staff and rates reasonably good BUT would not want to increase for 2020. Being competitive is the most important factor !
the customer agent was very helpful and provided quick reply and information as there was an issue with the currier TNT, saved the problem, thank you
The only reason I didn't select very good is because you cannot change your credit card, you actually have to wait until you are placing an order to change you card and you cannot have multiple cards on your account at the same time;o(
I use irishparcels to send my parcels outside Europe, so I am happy the service provided.
Easy to use, efficient service
Irish Parcels is rated 4.44 based on 1,360 reviews