Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Box shipped from Ireland to Spain, arrived one day earlier than expected and all in good order.
Excellent service..got to its destination in 4 day
All Most 10 out of 10 but only 9 you didn't reply to a email, but OK your service is the best I have every had and I'll be back over and over Thank you keep them prices Low you'll do great Stay Safe....Good Luck ..
very efficient, picked up next day and delivered to Switzerland within 3 days
Good, no hassle, easy to use
Great to use Irish parcels. The easiest way to arrange for parcel collection to be delivered to anywhere in the world. Using Irish parcels is the best way to find the cheapest price in you parcel delivery. The only downside is that the tracking and delivery is only as good as the contracted parcel company. It would be helpful if Irish parcels can provide a ranking system of service delivery qualities of each of the contracted courier companies innorder for the user to make a choice on service delivery qualities snd not just ptice.
Very good service
Site is good. Only ones sending to England. The customs forms and declaration form is confusing. Not the sites fault but there is a chat button for customs to help u if there’s any issues. Who’s is handy.
A little slow on collection and a mishap with one parcel going to the wrong address, other ok
Easy to use, professional
I was really pleased with the service. John, the courier from DPD, rang in the morning to let me know the time he’d be collecting my parcel in the afternoon. I had a problem producing some of the documents when he called and he was VERY patient. I was impressed that it was easy to contact Irish Parcels by phone and was very helpfully guided through my problem. Maybe there could be more information given online to ‘novices’ of your service? I didn’t initially grasp that each item in the parcel had to be ‘priced’ individually on the export document to Australia (hence my paperwork was wrong when the courier arrived). I would definitely recommend your service even though the cost was quite high.
Good service and going value for money.
Good service efficiently delivered
We had an issue with the shipment but the customer service advisor was helpful and resolved the issue.
Good service and easy to use. The only issue I would have is that there is no indication of the time any parcel would be picked up which makes it very difficult to plan a day's work
Clear website. Good phone support with objective advice Excellent, efficient service. Parcel collected on time amd delivered ahead of schedule. Tracker worked well.
Great service so far - would be great to be able to get more details on collection & delivery times as an option rather than "between 9am & 6pm".
Service was excellent but surprised that when the delivery label was forwarded there was no reference to Killarney with the nearest location being Headford. I had to change it. Surely Irish Parcels has heard of Killarney or is Headford your Kerry depot?
Easy to book delivery. Cost is okay. However DPD mixed up 6 packages that were collected on the same day. Still having issue with two parcels. Rest were delivered within 2 day window
Very happy with the service. Reliable and fast.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,791 reviews