Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Irish Parcels 5 star review on 2nd February 2017
Marco Bax
More Photos & Videos
Awful
5 days no parcel
Hi Peter Sands, I understand you booked a collection with Irish Parcels, however, when the driver went to collect the sender would not hand over the parcel to the driver as he stated "he did not look reputable". We had arranged for the driver to go back again at no cost to yourself, so we are very disappointed that you have rated us 1 star, as this does not fairly represent our service. Our staff have been helping you sort this problem with your sender and the courier. I can arrange for a manager to call you about this on Monday.
Wouldn’t trust them to deliver pizza!
Booked and paid for the collection of a parcel from the UK.(80x80x40)
The next morning I had to ring their office to get the labels sent.
At the end of that day when the parcel should have been picked up, i get an email saying their system shouldn’t have allowed me to book the parcel as it was too big for the courier to collect. Instead of trying to get an alternative courier to Honour their contract they simply cancelled it, leaving me without a courier I’d already paid for. Be aware, under their terms and conditions they can cancel a contract at any time. They are not a courier company, they are a booking agent and an absolute joke of a company. They have no idea what customer service is. When I complained to their representative he told me their system had taken bookings it shouldn’t have several times that weekend. As if that made it alright. From their website I quote “there are no set size or weight limits”. Do yourself a favor, if you value your parcel go directly to the courier companies.
Will never use again
Hello Austin, we are an online parcel shipping website and do not offer pizza delivery, I am not sure why you would mention this. You have left a number of 1-star reviews online about Irish Parcels, but you have never actually used our service. I have sent you a Trust Pilot message (as cannot send one on Google) in order to get your details so I can look into this for you. I am very sorry if your item was too large for the courier to take. We deal in parcel shipping and it seems your item is very large and not suitable to send as a parcel.
IPS51868 collected on 29th April has not yet been delivered by DPD to a Dublin address on 6th May! Tracking information is not very helpful!
Don't yet know re two other collections on same date.
Hi David, thank you for your review and booking with Irish Parcels. Your item was due for delivery on 4th May, however, there is a slight delay due to the volume of parcels being sent. We have recommended allowing at least 1 extra day for delivery during this time. Most items are being delivered on time, however, in some areas drivers are extremely busy and it can take an extra few days. I am sure you can appreciate drivers and all staff are doing everything they can to get items delivered as soon as possible. I am very sorry for any inconvenience. You can track your item online and it provides this information, when the item goes out for delivery the recipient will get a 1 hour delivery slot. You can see when it has been delivered and how signed for it on your tracking. Your other 2 DPD shipments have been delivered.
Very disappointed with service this wee, parcel was to be collected last Thursday didnt collect till friday still not with customers 29/04/2020
Dear Christian Coffey, thank you for your booking and feedback. I understand you are sending an item within Ireland and paid 13 Euros for the service. The collection was 1 day late and your item is currently out for delivery. I am very sorry for any delays, however, we do ask to allow for extra time during this period, most items are arriving on time, but in some areas, drivers are very busy and it is taking slightly longer than usual. All items can be tracked online and I can see your item is due for delivery between 3pm and 4pm today.
Very very disappointed first off parcel delivered to the wrong address although the address was very clear and when did find where it was delivered to the contents where damaged will never use this crowd again
Dear Tanya, we understand that you sent a tin of paint with our service that was only wrapped in paper and a plastic bag. This is not appropriate packaging and paint should never be sent, it can leak and cause damage to other items. Please do not send any more items on our service, it is dangerous to members of staff if items like this are shipped. We have emailed you about this a number of times.
Never collect my parcel on the day it was book for .When I contacted them told me the parcel wasn't ready for collection despite never calling . Disappointed with the service as I payed for a next day delivery.
Dear Mark Kennedy, Thank you for booking with Irish Parcels. I can see a driver arrived at your address to collect your parcel at 15:16 on the 3rd March (the date you booked) however your parcels were not ready for collection. We rebooked your collection for you at no cost and the items were collected on time the following day and delivered safely the next day. We are very disappointed with a 1-star review as we did everything correctly with your shipment, you missed the collection and we rebooked it in again at no cost to yourself. I can have a manager contact you via phone if you wish. Just let me know and I will arrange this.
My boxes arrived today , but alas one whole box contents was broken even with ever effort I had put into wrapping it safely . The box itself covered in fragile tape.
Yes efficient in getting my boxes to me but not in a good state when they arrived . So sorry not happy with the out come
Hi Marie Therese Fearon, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. You shipped delicate china and we did warn you that these items are very delicate and would need to be very well packaged. Every item should be individually packaged in protection and boxed before being sent in one box. If you send china and it is able to hit off other items when moved it has a high chance of breakage. Using fragile tape and some bubble wrap would not be adequate. I am very sorry if you are not happy with the outcome. If items are well packaged it is very rare for any items to be damaged.
Have used Irish Parcels many times before in my last job and was always happy. My rating is low this time as delivery was supposed to be on the 9th January and tracking showed parcel would be delivered on 9th before 6pm. It was delivered this morning the 13th January. The contents were required last Friday, therefore very disappointing.
Hi Ann, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I am very sorry if there was any delay in your shipment. I can see this is a 2-3 day service so I am very sorry if this took longer than you expected. Currently, 97% of all items arrived within our estimated timeframe. I have added some credit to your account as a gesture of goodwill if there is anything else we can help with just let us know.
Parcel was damaged in transit, but had to call to find this out - I never received any update - not even an email. Still haven't had my parcel returned, or a refund.
Hi Benny Duffy, thank you for your feedback. I can see your item is currently being returned as it was damaged due to the item not being adequately packaged. It was sent in only bubble wrap and a sheet. This item should have been within a cardboard box or other packaging. I can see we are due to raise a refund against the order when it is delivered back to you. If you have any other questions simply reply to our emails.
Parcel not collected after 2 requests.
I had to deliver the parcel myself to the collection point as it was not collected
Still no explanation as to why it was canceled the 2nd time.
Dear Sean, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I can see there was an issue with your collection and I am very sorry about this. My colleagues Tanya and Kayleigh were helping you with this issue. It is very rare to have any problems with collection, over Christmas we had higher volumes of parcels being sent that usual. I have applied a credit to your account for the full value of this shipment as an apology. If there is anything else we can do just let me know via email (simply reply to any of our emails) and I would be happy to help. Have a great day.
I used Irish Parcels to send a package from Ireland to Canada. The package never showed up. I called to follow up and found out that the package was sent via one shipping company, but operated by another, which resulted in weeks of me attempting to separately follow up with Irish Parcels, and both shipping companies. My package was never recovered and I lost items worth hundreds of euros, as well as invaluable sentimental items. While both the representatives I communicated with were very kind, I cannot recommend this service.
Hi Anonymous, thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry if there were any issues with your shipment. If your shipment was not delivered we have compensation in place for extremely rare situations like this. I can see you have been dealing with Tayna and Tracey about this and your claim is currently in progress. If you need help with anything else simply reply to our emails and we would be happy to help.
Good service up to time when make payment Parcel not delivery in time still waiting. Dylan from Customer Service try be so clever and push customer to contact with some other provider Not recommended very poor service
Hi Marcin, when you book with Irish Parcels, we are a booking agent and not a courier, therefore, there may be instances where you might need to contact the courier directly to provide additional information. In your situation, the item is currently stuck in customs as they need further information as soon as possible in order to clear the item. Unfortunately, customs is outside both ours and the courier's control however they would have tried to contact the receiver in the delivery country to resolve this as quickly as possible. We can ask the courier for as much information as possible however there are instances such as this where the courier will need to speak to the receiver or yourself.
Poor service when things go wrong.
Generic emails stating the obvious .
Hi Jimmy, thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry if you had any issues. We have a full support team which you can contact via phone, email and live chat with any problems. I can request a manager to contact you if you wish to look into any issues you had?
This was terrible. Next day turned into 5 days. Rubbish.
Dear Irish parcels,
I had my parcel collected from Dublin on 8th April, I provided all required documentation and also attached a letter explaining how the package was only person effects, but the TNT couriers in Dublin after receiving all of these details have not communicated anything to their branch in India.
Their two branches are washing their hands of an responsibility to deliver the product by the latest on 18th April, and now I write this review on 30 April tired of posting multiple documents by priority courier to request the delivery of my parcel.
I request you to kindly sort out this disastrous debacle, as they say that the parcel has not yet been received at the customs office in India.
cOURIER ARRIVED TO COLLECT PACKAGE AND REFUSED TO TAKE IT
On this occasion the experience was very disappointing. The parcel was to be collected on Thursday 28 February but was not collected until Monday 4 March. I had waited in at home all day on 28 Feb and 1 March. I was told on 1 March that the driver had called the previous day to
collect the parcel but did not do so because it had not been packed correctly. This was completely untrue. Nobody had called. I was assured that someone would call to collect the parcel on 1 March by 6.30pm. This did not happen either. Eventually the parcel was collected on 4 March by a driver who had a handful of dockets for jobs that had not been collected the previous week because his colleague was ‘LAZY’. The whole experience was very disappointing indeed.
Very poor support, parcel was not collected on day I wqs told it would be. I contacted support and they told me the delivery window is 2 days. This was not written on the email I received. Who can wait in 2 days for a parcel to be collected. This should be made very clear at time of purchase
May parcel was opened when delivered!!!
I have used Irish parcels before and found them just fantastic. This time I’m afraid I was so disappointed... maybe not with Irish parcels but with the courier. I book on a Thursday and was told collection would be made on Friday. We stayed in all day to be sure we were here when driver arrived. At about 3.30 I received a call from courier company saying the “driver couldn’t contact me” and was now “out of the area” but assured me it would be collected on Monday. On Monday another call to say the “driver couldn’t locate the house” even though I had supplied a post code. After a very fractious call on my part I contacted Irish parcels. Got a call back telling me that the “driver could t reach me by phone” on both days. That was absolutely not true. I had the phone with me all the time. Eventually on Tuesday the driver phoned me ( no problem this time!) and parcel was collected. If I had been told on Thursday that the parcel would be collected on Tuesday that would have been fine. Anyway that was my experience this time. I did find them just so efficient on previous occasions.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.44 based on 1,364 reviews