Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Had 4 boxes shipped from Ireland to the US costing €600. The boxes arrived completely destroyed. Being told I should’ve used better boxes etc. as usual will not take any responsibility for all of the damage.
Dear Noreen Quigley, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I can see all your items were collected and delivered on time to the USA. I am very sorry if there was any damage to your boxes. I understand the only damage was to your packaging and not to any of your contents. We would not recommend using this type of box to send 20kg+ items in. The courier needed to repack your items due to inadequate packaging, the boxes you used for storage, and light items, rather than international shipping. You need to use strong double-walled boxes for any future shipments. We are very disappointed with a 1-star review, as your items were all delivered on time, with the only issue being the packaging issue, all contents safely delivered. If there is anything we can help with just let us know via phone, email or livechat and we would be happy to help.
I sold my lovely mahogany cabinet on FB, the person buying it, arranged for pick up by Irish Parcels. I was informed to wrap it, print the label and stick a fragile sticker on it. I wrapped it the best I could with many layers of bubble wrap.  When the delivery driver came, I asked if he needed any help as I had stated that it was a 'two person lift' he said no.  I watched with horror as he lifted it, then mashed it into the step of the van. He then sat in the van for 10 minutes (i thought he was maybe securing the cabinet so it would not fall over) The next day the person messaged me saying that 6 panels of glass were broken and there was some other damage on the bottom. I am horrified and embarrassed by the whole affair, and worst of all they will not give the woman a refund as I forgot to stick a fragile sticker on it. Do not use this company they don't care about your products
Dear Anonymous, from your review it sounds like you have not used Irish Parcels. Irish Parcels is a courier service for parcels and should not be used for furniture removals or to send glass items. Items should only be packaged in cardboard boxes. If the person purchasing the item did book with Irish Parcels, which they should not have done, there are messages about what can and cannot be sent. I will send you a message now to get your details so I can look into this. A fragile sticker would not have made any difference to the situation, as the item should never have been sent.
Twice paid for overnight shipping to Spain neither time they delivered on time. Last week it took 5 full days to get there having paid €70 for it to be delivered overnight. No compensation or offer of any, just blamed the shipping company, Brexit, bank holidays the list goes on. Spent over €120 for these two deliveries what a total waste of money. My advice don't use this company.
Dear Taryn Granville, thank you for using Irish Parcels. I can see your item was safely delivered to Spain. I am very sorry about the delay. I can see your item took a few days longer than usual. We do have a message on this route to make you aware that items are taking longer with TNT, we recommend allowing an extra 2 days. The express service is still faster than the economy service. We also specify that this service is not recommended for time-sensitive items. We are hopeful service levels and courier options will return to normal soon. If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know and we would be happy to help.
I am waiting 5 days for my parcel to be collected. Every time I ring up Irish Parcels I am told it will be collected today or at a certain time. They are just a platform for couriers and give no service at all, except to promise you that your item will be delivered, but really they are just fobbing you off. I will never use them again.
Parcel collected 2 days late, tracking system not updated - why are you in business. Supposed delivery date means waiting in all day until 6.00 pm, that’s assuming it will be delivered.
Hello, we have no records of any orders under your email and the reference you provided is not one of our references. If you could send me your order number we can look into this for you and if you have booked with Irish Parcels.
No show on pickup 2 days in a row. Customer service just blame everything on the courier. Tell me its not guaranteed and tell me to review terms and conditions. Last time I'll be using them.
Dear David, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I am very sorry that your item was not collected when booked, I can see this was an issue with TNT that has now been resolved. Your items have been collected and are on route to the delivery address. If there is anything else we can help with just let us know and we would be happy to help.
I booked a collection and drop off service to send golf clubs for a next day delivery. DPD was the courier. The golf clubs were collected, and then disappeared. €500+ worth of golf clubs, lost. Finding it very hard to believe how an item that large could be lost. Stolen is a more believable story. I wasn't pleased that they were lost, but when I was told all I was entitled to would be the €50 cover that comes with the service I booked, I couldn't believe how much I was being screwed over. A courier company loses my €500 golf clubs, then says sorry here's 50 euro. Horrendous. Talk about customer service. Talk about taking care of items. Talk about being responsible for your own mistakes. Useless. Avoid Irish parcels and DPD at all costs.
Dear James Shaughnessy, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I can see you sent an item with DPD and it has not arrived, my colleague has been dealing with this for you. It is very rare for any items not to arrive on time. When booking you can select the value/amount of compensation cover required, your item was covered for 50 euros, you can extend this for a fee if you are sending higher value items. If your item does not arrive the compensation will be in line with the cover you selected when booking. If you have any other questions simply let us know and we would be happy to help, I understand you have a claim in and are talking to us via email,
Staff intolerant and rude. Package not moving and no useful information provided on website. Staff expect Joe Public to know what 'connect delay' means and got annoyed when asked to explain.
Dear Carol-Ann O'Keeffe, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback, it is appreciated. I am very sorry if anyone was rude when you were speaking with us. I can see your shipment has been held up in customs and caused a short delay. I will arrange for a manager to contact you now via email. We would hate for any of our customers to be disappointed with our service.
I sent the parcel to be delivered in 1-2 days and paid according. But its been 5 days its not delivered
Parcel never collected phoned local dpd said they have never dealt with this company had to use fastway instead
Disappointed with service, took almost a week to deliver parcel and goods in parcel were damaged and ripped apart! Not good enough
Please avoid at all costs. Don't get ripped off by them, it's not worth losing your money.
Dear Cheryl Crouch, I understand you are importing a parcel with TNT from South Africa during the Christmas period. The estimated delivery time is working days and we recommended also allowing a few extra days over the Christmas period. We have explained that your item is in Customs, this is the same reply we have provided to you each time, we have been working to get your issue resolved for you. It looks like you have sent personal effects which we do not recommend doing as it can cause delays (stated in our T&Cs). We are in daily contact with you via email, so if you have any more questions simply let us know. We have a number of staff dealing with your requests and we are deeply disappointed with your attitude towards them and your multiple negative reviews.
Book and paid for 2 parcels to be collected, got two parcel labels but only one parcel delivered, still waiting on response from Irish Parcels to find out whats going on
Dear Barry, I understand you booked a collection from an Auction House and you were not at the collection side. We booked in 2 parcels and provided you with 2 labels, as you mentioned. From the tracking, I can only see the whole shipment which was collected and delivered on time. If there is anything missing from the shipment please contact the sender, which is the Auction House. I will have a colleague email you more information now about this. We are very disappointed with a 1-star review as we did everything correctly and hope you understand that it was no fault of Irish Parcels. If there is anything else we can do just let us know and we would be happy to help.
Paid exorbitant fee for express 2 day delivery - a week later package is further away than where it was picked up with some exception noted on tracker. No one in Irish parcels interested in picking up a query update. Very frustrating.
Dear Padraig, I can see your package has been safely delivered from Ireland to Canada for 44 euros, which is very good value for an international shipment. Your original delivery date was Mon 21st Dec, however, your item was delivered on Wed 23rd Dec. I am very sorry for the delay, we do recommend allowing 1-2 days extra over Christmas due to the large number of items being sent. We are disappointed with a 1 star review, I can see Aaron and Tanya from customer services assisted you with your queries. If there is anything we can do to help just let us know.
Very very dissapointed.wont be using you again.
Dear Noel, thank you for your feedback. I understand you use Irish Parcels regularly, however, have been sending items (power tools) in plastic bags. The packaging is very important to ensure the items arrive safely, the issues you are having will be similar with any courier, so we would recommend improving the packaging used. If there is anything we can help with or if you need packaging recommendations please contact us and we would be happy to help.
First time using this my parcel is on the missing list been 11 days now not one bit Happy very annoyed had sentimental things in it that was being sent to my grandkids that had moved away will not be using this again was told the labels could of come of then they found it in athlone if labels was missing should od been replaced if this was the case was scheduled for delivery on a monday now its missing again not impressed by all this mad
Dear Domonique Lambert, thank you for using Irish Parcels and your feedback. I can see that your item was due for delivery a few days ago, but has not yet been delivered, it is delayed on its way to Amsterdam and it is not lost, with the last scan a few days ago (our email last week there had not been a scan). We can start a tracer if it is not delivered this week. I understand my colleague has been in touch with you yesterday about this. I am very sorry about this delay. If there is anything else we can help with just let us know via email and we would be happy to help.
Worst service in the world. It has been a month and still hasn't been delivered. 20 emails so far. They expect people to hold on to the receipts from 5 years back. If you don't have receipt no claim form. I just want my courier to be delivered not your money. It is your responsibility to deliver it safe. Stop putting pressure on your customer by asking them fill a form with a million details. And asking them for receipts for household items. This is madness.
Dear Shanmugasibi Mathialagan, thank you for your feedback. I can see we are currently assisting you with a compensation claim and two of my colleagues have been providing you support via email. You do not need receipts for claims, simply proof of value, this can simply be a website screenshot of the value, value needs to be assigned to items so they can be paid out. If you have any questions or if there is anything we can help with just let us know and we would be happy to help in any way we can.
I sent a jar 20km, wrapped in bubble wrap, newspaper and cardboard. It got smashed in transit. It must have been hit extremely hard. Even dropping it off a building wouldn't have done this.
My order got cancelled without anyone contacting me! The only reason I knew to check the status was when the person I was to receive the goods from messaged me to say that the package hadn't been collected. Extremely disappointed with Irish Parcels.
Package came late and very dirty
Dear Abdulrahman Mustapha, thank you for your feedback. I can see your item was collected on time and delivered the next day. I am very sorry if the item was dirty, if you can please email us we can look into this for you (info@irishparcels.ie), as this is very strange and items should arrive as sent. This is the first you have made us aware of any issues. The shipment was delivered on time.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,850 reviews