Irish Parcels Reviews

Based on 2,120 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Package was never picked up or delivered. No updates delivered on the reason why!
Hello Kieran Conroy, thank you for booking with Irish Parcels. If you miss your collection or the driver does not arrive you will need to contact us to rebook your collection. It is very rare for collections to fail. I can see that there may be an issue with the accuracy of the address you have used, I understand a colleague is in contact with you to update the address used. If there is anything else we can help with just let us know and we would be happy to help. We are available via phone, email and livechat.
i have booked with you a parcel collection , parcel was collected two days after scheduled time, next day delivery of totally damaged parcel,ive added insurance to the shipping, while contacting with courier got reply that this is not their fault and parcel is not covered with insurance and they are very sorry. no refund made, no further resolution
Hello David, thank you for using Irish Parcels. I can see the courier arrived to collect your item on the correct date, however, the gate was locked and there was no answer when they phoned. We arranged another collection for you free of charge. The packaging you used was very over-packed and bulging at the sides, it is very important to package your items correctly. The packaging you used was of very poor quality. We would recommend only sending electrical items in the original manufactures packaging. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused, if you need help with anything else please let us know and we would be happy to help.
SCAM!!! Complete disaster!!! Do not use their services never!!! Some of my items were lost and they said it is impossible to find them, and the ones that arrived were broken. My big TV arrived with screen all smashed, clearly I could see that their put something heavy over the box of TV as the box was squashed in and very dirty, unbelievable!!! Two of the other boxes with valuable stuff like jewlery etc. arrived completely empty. I called to ask for a refund and they refused to send any money back, even the item delivery was covered. We tried to find their office in Dalkey as per address given in Google maps and we didn't find it when we arrived there... there was a private house under this address. We called to them asking about it and they said that their office is in Belfast... Looking in Google map you can not find their office in Belfast neither. Just a nightmare!!! They said that delivery will take up to 4 working days and the things arrived after 2 weeks. Avoid it!!! There are many better and safer options to send you things, unless you want your stuff to be stolen or broken then go ahead with Irish parcels!!! This is a SCAM, not a serious company!!!
I ordered a parcel on Wednesday 21st October to be picked up on Thursday 22nd October. It is now Thursday 29th of October and my parcel is still sitting here waiting to be picked up. NOT HAPPY WITH THIS SERVICE.
Hi there, thank you for your feedback and I am sorry if you have experienced any issues with your shipment. It is currently the 29th of September, you mentioned you booked a collection for the 21st of October. I can only assume you have typed the wrong month in your review. If a collection is missed or the driver does not arrive it will need to be rebooked, simply reply to our email, phone us or talk to us via Live Chat and we will book in another collection for you. I am very sorry if there has been any inconvenience. If there is anything else we can help with just ley is know and we would be happy to help.
I am a small business owner, 24 years of age, and trying my best to make a future for myself in an expensive country. I secured an opportunity to have some of my products stocked in Carroll's Irish Gifts and as you can imagine I was elated with this achievement. I was delighted to come across Irish parcels, because it meant that I could send 30+ products in one box, for the same price as sending multiple small parcels with an post who I had always used. I carefully packaged up 6 parcels altogether, for 3 different Carroll's stores, applied the labels provided by Irish parcels, and sat back feeling incredibly proud after weeks of preparing this order. Unfortunately, things werent this simple. A dpd driver entered the reception of our work area while I was not there, and loaded the parcels to his van. He applied the labels incorrectly to the parcels, and rather than delivering to 3 locations, he delivered them all to one. Carroll's unpacked the boxes, later realising and informing us that they were not for their stores. These were then repacked, and uplifted by dpd. When they got to the correct stores, all the contents were smashed, and not fit for resale. Irish parcels have informed me that I am to blame, as I should have been present to hand over parcels. However the parcels were not left out by me, there was no sign for the driver to enter the building and take them, and had I known what time he would be collecting, or had he called me, I would have been on hand to make sure he correctly applied his barcodes to the boxes. I am at a huge loss as I have to pay for the parcels with the broken contents to be returned, I have to replace them, and once again pay for delivery to cork. I did all I could on my end, and I feel so disheartened after this whole ordeal. I worked so hard to do everything right, but it wasn't enough.
Hi Laura Rahill, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I am very sorry if you had any issues with the courier you booked with Irish Parcels. We do advise parcels should be handed over to the driver and not be left unattended for collection. I am very sorry that the shipment was delivered to one address and not to the 3 separate addresses. I understand the damage was caused due to the items (glass candles) not being packaged correctly when being returned. I hope you can understand the packaging of the items are very important to ensure items are not damaged. You are dealing with a member of the Irish Parcels team and we will do everything we can do to help you with this issue. We are awaiting images of your item and the claim form so we can process this for you. I am very sorry for any inconvience that has been caused. If there is anything else we can help with simply reply to one of our emails and we would be happy to help or advise in any way we can.
This is not Arlington Hotel as you put in your correspondence We paid you for the collection of a small parcel from the Arlington to my home. You did not pick it up ItYou did not attempt to make any contact with us to check the delivery and you make it difficult to contact you for any explanation You also kept our money. We had to go back to Dublin and pick it up ourselves
Dear Susan Madden, our reviews are automated and sent to all customers. The name you used on your booking was Arlington Hotel, this is the reason for this name in your review. We believe using "Arlington Hotel" as your name is also the reason your collection failed, as you did not provide a person's name for your collection, simply the hotel address. You provided your name for delivery but not collection. Your collection was attempted 3 times, however, no goods were available. If the courier and hotel staff did not have a name they may not have known what the driver was there to collect. You have not contacted us to request a refund, we allow one free additional collection attempt, however, now that 3 attempts were made for this shipment and you paid €16.48, the additional collection cost would be more than you paid for your shipment. If there is anything else we can help with simply let us know and we would be happy to help.
My name is not James mc****n he’s the person that my purchase was collected from last Saturday, I still haven’t received it yet
Hello Jude Nevin, our review requests are automated and based on the information provided. I can see your item was collected on time on Friday 8th April and would have been due for delivery yesterday, we are extremely disappointed with a 1-star review. This is the first you have contacted us so I will arrange for a member of staff to contact you today about your review. If you need help with any orders we are available via phone, email and live chat.
Booked parcel to get collected Monday, a week later it's still not collected and when I call the courier regarding it they are no help at all.
Hi Dec Mc Cole, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I can see you arranged a collection from another person's address and it failed, we have rebooked this for you when you made contact with us yesterday. If a collection does not happen it needs to be rebooked. If you can ensure the collection address is aware of the collection today and the parcel is labeled that would be great, if any issues simply phone, email or live chat us and we would be happy to help. you can track your item online at any time and see when it is collected.
Very very poor service from this company. After day 2 still no pick up of parcel Contacted them on day 3 told me dpd attempted pick up on day 1 which was a complete lie as the poor lad stayed at home all day to give them parcel as he was afraid of it been stolen. Day 4 finally picked up item. Day six and I still haven't received item. This company is a joke and I will never do business again. Very poor communication and blatant lies from them.
Dear YURI KROT / EOIN CADDEN, I can see you made a booking to send an item from CLARE to MONAGHAN with DPD on Irish Parcels. The booking was sent to DPD and the collection failed on the date booked (1st Feb) at 2pm. You contacted us at 5pm the following day (2nd Feb) about the item not being collected, we rebooked the collection and the item was collected the following day (3rd Feb). If the collection does fail or the item is not collected please contact us straight away so we can rebook another collection for you (at no cost). I can see your item is currently out for delivery. If there is anything else we can help with just let us know and we would be happy to help. We are disappointed with your review as we do not feel 1-star or your content is a fair representation of our service. I can arrange for a manager to contact you about this.
Collection failed on 2 days despite having someone wait in on both days.. courier claimed to have called but on checking cctv on my property there was definitely no effort to collect the parcel.. did get my money back but found the experience very annoying.. it’s even more annoying to see all the wonderful reviews knowing that when dealing with your chosen courierFED EX none of that is truthful..
Hi Liz Walsh, we cannot find any orders on our system for your name or the email address you used for this review. You have not provided an order number for us to look into this for you if you used another name. I will send you a private message now to get more information from you.
15 days waiting for collection and counting. Same excuse every day. Waste of time
Email twice that courier didn't show, dpd would not help with Irish parcels reference number either. Tried cancelling a courier nobody responded to my emails. Had to drive and deliver parcel myslef. And no money back! Terrible service
Dear Dorota Dobosz, thank you for using Irish Parcels. We have no record of any emails from you, I have checked our system. We are available via phone, email and live chat for any issues you may have. I can see you called us on Tue 14th Dec 2021 at 6:36pm and spoke with Tanya who rebooked your collection for you. If you have any issues and wish to email us you do so directly on our website https://www.irishparcels.ie/contact - I hope this information helps and if there is anything we can do just let us know.
Dear Dorota Dobosz, thank you for using Irish Parcels. We have no record of any emails from you, I have checked our system. We are available via phone, email and live chat for any issues you may have. I can see you called us on Tue 14th Dec 2021 at 6:36pm and spoke with Tanya who rebooked your collection for you. If you have any issues and wish to email us please see our website here https://www.irishparcels.ie/contact - I hope this information helps and if there is anything we can do just let us know.
Poor customer service. Don't take responsibility for their chosen courier DHL not the companies listed on their website. DHL have the highest additional charges, clearly to be seen on comparisons. Told that was a "conspiracy theory" and sarcastic attitude. Poor response to complaint. I'd advise against them.
Dear Gemma Gallagher, thank you for your feedback. I am not sure I fully understand your comments above, I can see your shipment is currently being processed and should arrive on time. You send an item from the UK to Ireland and your customs forms declared your item as a purchase in the UK. Since Brexit items sent to/from the UK have to be processed by customs, this is not something to do with Irish Parcels or the courier, they simply process on behalf of the Irish Revenue. We can assist with any questions around duty and customs fees, simply email us info@irishparcels.ie and we would be happy to help. We are disappointed with a 1-star review as we do not feel this truly represents our services, all shipments have the same legal customs requirements and this is not just Irish Parcels or individual couriers.
Irish Parcels work with DPD but DPD was 2 days late collecting and 3 days late delivering within Ireland and Irish parcels did nothing to help
Dear John Adrian, thank you for using Irish Parcels. I can see your first collection failed and we rebooked another collection for you for the next day, your item was collected and delivered on time, within the timeframe advised when you booked. I noticed that there was a weekend in between your collection on Friday and your delivery date which is maybe why you think it was delivered late, but this is the normal delivery time. We are disappointed with your 1-star review as when you contacted us we rebooked the collection for you and delivered on time. You can see the delivery dates on your tracking page and when you book online. If there is anything we can help with just let us know and we would be happy to help.
0 STARS FOR IRISH PARCELS.....AND NOT RECOMMENDED FOR OTHERS......
Dear SKAIDRITE GURSKA, I can see your item was successfully delivered to the UK. I understand your first collection failed due to incorrect address information, we corrected this for you and rebooked another collection at no cost. We are very disappointed with a 1-star review as we did everything correctly with your booking, if there is anything else we can help with just let us know and we would be happy to help.
Waiting for allto be delivered before giving a review ..but expect 10 out of 10 Agents dont listen to you .they read from script ...send mail sthat bidont make sense ... and are not in tune with Customers
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I am not sure about some of the points in your review as they are difficult to read, we are very disappointed with a 1-star review. If there is anything we can help you with please let us know and we would be happy to assist. We work hard to provide excellent customer service support via email, phone, and live chat.
I shipped eight boxes from Ireland to the UK. The deliveries were delayed. The boxes were damaged upon arrival. Books and documents from my boxes were damaged upon arrival, and when I went through everything I realised that some documents were missing. And somehow I ended up with someone else’s parcel inside my boxes! Very bad experience. I will not use again. After I wrote the above review, a representative from Irish Parcels contacted me and attempted to pass the blame back to me by stating that I hadn’t used the correct type of boxes (ironic, as the type of box I used is pictured in their Google images) and that I hadn’t packed the boxes properly (which is also incorrect, as I packed the boxes very carefully ensuring even distribution of weight). When I pointed out that it might be useful to tell customers about the correct boxes/packing to use, if failure to use the correct boxes/packing was likely to result in loss/damage to property, my questions were blithely ignored. Instead, I was offered a ‘sorry, not sorry’ apology and a derisory ‘goodwill gesture’ to shut me up.
Dear Eamon Chawke, thank you for using Irish Parcels. I can see your items were delivered 1 day after the estimated delivery date range. Your items had to pass through customs and we do recommend allowing an extra day for delivery due to this. I am very sorry if there was any damage to your boxes. I can see you used storage boxes to send heavy items, we would not recommend using this packaging to send heavy items (they are not rated for the weight sent). We would only recommend using strong double-walled shipping boxes for these items. I understand a manager is in contact with you via email about this shipment, if there is anything else we can help with just let us know and we would be happy to help.
Irish Parcel just want your money and no matter what happens they use other providers they use as been at fault. Excuses and quick to use policies rules and agreements as easy out for them. They don’t take full responsibility for the order. I wouldn’t use them again and I know many who said they wouldn't touch Irish Parcel. Good Redon to your terrible service ye should not be slowed to be in business .
Dear Anonymous, you have not provided us with any details that match our orders. We will contact you via Reviews.io to try and get some more details from you. The review does not sound like any of our services.
Had 4 boxes shipped from Ireland to the US costing €600. The boxes arrived completely destroyed. Being told I should’ve used better boxes etc. as usual will not take any responsibility for all of the damage.
Dear Noreen Quigley, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I can see all your items were collected and delivered on time to the USA. I am very sorry if there was any damage to your boxes. I understand the only damage was to your packaging and not to any of your contents. We would not recommend using this type of box to send 20kg+ items in. The courier needed to repack your items due to inadequate packaging, the boxes you used for storage, and light items, rather than international shipping. You need to use strong double-walled boxes for any future shipments. We are very disappointed with a 1-star review, as your items were all delivered on time, with the only issue being the packaging issue, all contents safely delivered. If there is anything we can help with just let us know via phone, email or livechat and we would be happy to help.
I sold my lovely mahogany cabinet on FB, the person buying it, arranged for pick up by Irish Parcels. I was informed to wrap it, print the label and stick a fragile sticker on it. I wrapped it the best I could with many layers of bubble wrap.  When the delivery driver came, I asked if he needed any help as I had stated that it was a 'two person lift' he said no.  I watched with horror as he lifted it, then mashed it into the step of the van. He then sat in the van for 10 minutes (i thought he was maybe securing the cabinet so it would not fall over) The next day the person messaged me saying that 6 panels of glass were broken and there was some other damage on the bottom. I am horrified and embarrassed by the whole affair, and worst of all they will not give the woman a refund as I forgot to stick a fragile sticker on it. Do not use this company they don't care about your products
Dear Anonymous, from your review it sounds like you have not used Irish Parcels. Irish Parcels is a courier service for parcels and should not be used for furniture removals or to send glass items. Items should only be packaged in cardboard boxes. If the person purchasing the item did book with Irish Parcels, which they should not have done, there are messages about what can and cannot be sent. I will send you a message now to get your details so I can look into this. A fragile sticker would not have made any difference to the situation, as the item should never have been sent.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.5 based on 2,120 reviews