Irish Parcels Reviews

Based on 2,150 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Absolutely useless. They accepted my order, a day later sent me labels via email and then when I asked them about the transit time via live chat, they said “oh this order should have never been accepted” , “we don’t cover this country because of customs issues, apologies” . I’m afraid that’s just not good enough for a professional company. They should be offering me compensation and the refund to my card will now take 2-4 days. Time wasters avoid at all costs.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels, Conor. We are very sorry for the issues you experienced with your booking. I can see that you booked a shipment to Russia, we are very sorry you were able to book this. It does appear that this was processed in error. We do not fulfil shipments on this route due to the possibility of major delays and other potential issues. I can see that you spoke with our customer support team who did advise this and who did profusely apologise for the inconvenience. I will ensure that a full refund is processed for you as soon as possible. Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused in this instance.
My first time using the service, and my package has been lost in transit.... Not very happy. I'm now having to jump through hoops for claims & traces.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for the issues you have experienced with your shipment, this is certainly not the type of experience we wish for any of our customers to have. I can see that our support team are currently liaising with our courier partner in order to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. They will be in touch with an update shortly. If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us directly and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Where is our parcel
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you have experienced with our service. I can see that your item has not yet been collected. This has been attempted on numerous occasions, however, the driver has noted that no one has been available at the address to hand over the shipment. The driver also noted trying to call the contact at the address, however, was unable to reach them. Please contact our support team directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie so that we may reschedule this collection for a more suitable date.
Let down by the delivery company.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels, Patrick. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. Although Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, 98% of all of our collections and deliveries do take place on the expected date and any delays are rare. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@unibaggage.com and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
parcel not collected from the sender, 4 days was waiting for collection but no you so I have asked sender to drop it to their DPD depot and finally got parcel delivered when parcel was handed to them warehouse. They keep lying that the driver couldn't get any one at the address and they said that they tried 4 times but they didn't I have cctv outside my door to proof that they lying will get the video visible online
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels, Rasa. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
My very poor rating is not directed at Irish Parcels, but their agent, GLS. I was guaranteed my shipment by no later than 1400 today. I rearranged my schedule to fit in with this and at 1520, I still have no delivery and it has now cost me money and embarrassment, because I have had to cancel all my rearranged meetings. Although, I had received an email this morning from Jodie , from Irish Parcels, saying that she was looking after my account. I have sent her two emails ,regarding this non delivery and she has still to respond. I am now sensing a trend.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels, Jonathan. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. I can see that your shipment is out for delivery today, and is expected to be with you before 6pm this evening, which falls within the advised delivery time-frame that was provided at the point of booking. I am very sorry if you were advised of a specific time-frame for delivery, I am unsure who would have provided this to you. I'm afraid we at Irish Parcels would never guarantee any specific time-slot as our service is estimated, and as stated within our T+Cs, all of our collections and deliveries take place any time between 9am-6pm. The member of staff that you are referring to is currently out of the office, however, our support team does aim to respond to all email queries within 2 hours. We sincerely apologise if you feel let down by our service.
They did not collect my parcel, they are lying, that they were twice out to collect it today. I was out for 1 hour from home. Liers!!!
Hi Attila, thank you for your feedback. I understand you had a collection today which the driver attempted twice to collect but you were not available. We have now issued you a refund as you requested for this order.
First I was positive about the handling. Very efficient.But the 1st of June only 1 of the three parcels were delivered. The promise was to deliver three parcels on the 1st of June. Where are the other two parcels. This is very annoying, because my man in Antwerp was waiting. And where are the two other parcels? I found no info on the page for tracking orders.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. We really appreciate it!
I paid for the parcel to be collected at my workplace and contacted your customer service who confirmed to me that everything was in order. the driver didn't show up your agent said he did then why not rescheduled? they said, my order was cancelled and my son has not received his birthday gift.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. However, I can see that the collection was indeed attempted on the expected date. The driver was advised by the receptionist at the collection address that there was nothing there for him to collect. As he was refused, the driver had to leave. I can see that you then requested a cancellation and refund, as such, the collection was not rescheduled. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused, however, in this instance the courier did make every attempt to collect this shipment.
We were sending a package from Wicklow to Galway The package was to be collected by DPD. The courier pressed the buzzer for our office but didn't bother to walk up the stairs to collect the package. Instead he left and I had to ring your office to see why the package hadn't been collected. The next day we got a call from the receiver of the package to say the courier was in Wicklow looking to drop off the package! It was meant to be in Galway! The label wasn't scanning but rather than ring either of the phone numbers provided the company just guessed where the package was going and sent it to be delivered to our neighbour company. The package arrived 24 hours later than it should have and had to be redirected to Dublin because it missed the customer in Galway. We have had numerous issues with DPD and won't be using them again after loosing us a customer Emma
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. With regards to the collection, unfortunately, drivers are not permitted to access properties to collect an unattended package, the package must be handed over to the driver by an individual for security purposes. With regards to the delivery, issues such as these are extremely rare and we profusely apologise for this confusion. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
You did not.... and have not yet.... deliever my parcels
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you have experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. I can see that our courier did attempt to collect your shipment, however, nothing was handed over to the driver. A member of our customer support team contacted you with regards to this issue via email correspondence - if you could please get back to us at your earliest convenience, we will work to get this shipment collected and delivered as quickly as possible. Again, we apologsise for any inconvenience.
My luggage that contains my clothes is lost. Even though I have an insurance but they want proof of payment for each item was in that luggage that weights 20 Kg! They ask me to fill a claim and it will take 6-8 weeks, if you don't have a proof of payment for all items your claim will be rejected and you won't be compensated. I will never deal with them anymore and I won't ever recommend this company.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you have experienced with Irish Parcels. Although we do specifically advise against using our services to send luggage, these issues are extremely rare on any of our services, and we are extremely sorry that this has happened in your case. I can see that our support team are liaising with our courier partner on a daily basis in order to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. With regards to your claim, this is paid as per our T+Cs which are agreed to at the point of booking. As is such with any type of compensation claim, proof of value is a requirement. The 6-8 week time-frame from claims to be processed is an estimation and we do aim to complete these as quickly as possible, however, as these claims are processed through our courier partner, the procedure does take time. If you have any further questions about this process, please email us directly at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
TNT Must be the most inefficient couriers in the world and you use them!!!!
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you have experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. I can see that your shipment was collected a day later than expected - we are very sorry about this, although Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, only estimated, 98% of all of our collections and deliveries do take place on the expected date and delays are rare. We are more than happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Driver won't take from lady boxes with stuff. Told her to put into van . No manners My opinion he supposed take from her and put him self in to van.
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry if you had any issues. We offer a full door to door service so your item should have been collected from your door. I am sorry if the driver was rude and did not carry your item to the van. We will look into this with the collection depot and the driver. I hope this one off incident does not put you off using Irish Parcels in the future. If there is anything I can help with just let me know.
I got the parcel ready Monday and contacted you to arrange collection on Tuesday. On Wednesday you told me GLS collected it Tuesday morning despite the fact it was still here. I was told it would be collected Wednesday without fail , again I was let down .IT was not if fact collected until Thursday lunchtime. The service was very poor . All my contact was by e-mail with a customer agent called Chelsea who was most helpful to me
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. Although Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, only estimated; 98% of all of our collections and deliveries do take place on the expected date and issues such as this are extremely rare. We are more than happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment; please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
My parcel was never collected on scheduled date
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels, Louise. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. I can see that this collection failed due to an unfortunate technical error. Although Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, only estimated, 98% of all of our collections and deliveries do take place on the expected date and issues such as these are extremely rare. I can see that our support team worked to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. We are more than happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment; please email us directly at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
paid for delivery that have never been collected or i couldn't even drop it to the depo after 2 collection attempts and no note or contact on mobile, so no proof that anyone attempted collection. Website maybe is ok but curriers don't care about the job... That is my view.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. I have taken a look into this and I can see that the courier did make multiple attempts to collect this shipment; they also called the contact number provided several times in order to get in touch with yourself, however, this was unsuccessful. We are more than happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment; please email us directly at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Delivery took two weeks. On hold over one hour on two occasions and ended up having to hang up. No reply to emails. Very disappointed. Poor Service
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels, Patrick. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. Unfortunately, due to the extremely busy December period, couriers were handling a very large volume of shipments, causing knock-on effects and delays. Although 98% of all of our deliveries arrive within the expected time-frame and severe delays are very rare; some services may be subject to delays during the December period. We are also very sorry if you were unable to contact our offices; when our offices are open, phone lines are answered extremely quickly. If you were trying to contact the courier directly, we can only apologise on their behalf. I can see that you did email us; a member of our team will get back to you with regards to this as soon as possible. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused in this case.
Got quote on morning of Tuesday December 19th. for 2/3 day delivery to Glasgow, Scotland with parcel collection scheduled for Wednesday December 20th. Parcel was not c0ollected on Wednesday as promised. Emailed Irish Parcels on THursday morning and the reply stated that "GLS" were very busy and had not collected, but were working after 6.00pm ., I left our office at 10.30pm on Wednesday and they still had not collected . It is now December 26th. and the p arcel has not arrived in Glasgow !! really disappointed, Seán Feehily, Sligo.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. 98% of all of our collections and deliveries take place on the expected dates and issues such as these are extremely rare. We are more than happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment; please contact us directly at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Dear Katy, or whoever may read this email, With regard to my previous email, I am writing again because my parcel didn't arrive as it was promised. Even worse, it was lost. When I have chosen Irish Parcel Service and paid for service it was claimed on your web site that I am paying for reliable delivery, that would give possibility to track my parcel and that would take 6 days to arrive (18th of December). However, it seems that none of this claimed facts were true. Apart from your nice customer service people answering immediately (only during the working hours 9-6pm, though- what is a bit strange practice bearing in mind the type of business you are in) but obviously not being in position to help, nothing seems as a professional service. After I got your email, giving me the same info as I was able to see on the web site. I simply couldn't accept that parcel tracking status wasn't changed for days. Btw, I am surprised that you didn't react on this at all. So, seeing that there is no use of emailing, I tried my luck calling the customer service number on your web site. Your colleague who answered was very nice, well trained to deal with such a situations (which obviously are the usual practice of Irish Parcel, not exceptions). He followed up a few times, calling me back and being very polite but with vague and unuseful information..you parcel is lost (he avoided to use word lost) but we will investigate and when we find out, I will let you know...bla bla. .."When", "how", "what" exactly will you do.., I didn't get information about, so far. When I asked him how long that investigation could take...he confirmed what I doubted...days...months....I wouldn't be surprised that you don't find my parcel at all. Only once I heard apology. When I asked about the refund (even though it is of least importance now to me), due to the not professional (lousy service, meaning what was promised and sold as such wasn't delivered + lost parcel value+.....), he started to explain again vague theory... Anyhow, despite of politeness of your colleague on the phone, he left me under impression that will not be able to do anything to me but wait and see what will TNT your (obviously lousy) partner do. This parcel I sent with you was of sentimental value to me and it was of utmost importance that arrives on time. I am really exasperated and crying right now because I simply cannot believe that it actually happened. The funniest thing above all is that you are asking your customers to submit review, before service was even completed. Maybe that is kind of trick, to get us all write a nice review and than disappear. I don't know what to say anymore. I simply can't believe that this is happening and of course I don't expect that you would do anything. My case is funny to you and if anyone reading this mail, probably is laughing and thinking ..one more silly customer. I spent more than 17 years, being director of marketing, sales, customer service of various international huge companies, being at disposal to my customers and struggling to please them ad I know what I am talking about.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. I can see that our customer support team is currently investigating this issue for you, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and we will be more than happy to assist in any way that we can. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.5 based on 2,150 reviews