Irish Parcels Reviews

Based on 2,120 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
I would recommend Irish Parcels to everyone with absolutely no hesitation. Their service from start to finish is exemplary. Pick-up and delivery is fast and accurate and the cost is very manageable and fair. Both the sender and the receiver are kept posted at all times. Thank you Irish Parcels for the quick and safe arrival of my latest transaction.
Fantastic service,pity you do not get a time for collection(missed first one) but otherwise the parcel got to it's destination very quickly and the DPD guy lovely and friendly. Overall I'd highly recommend this service after our first time using it. Dylan from headoffice was fantastic also,emailing ASAP about my enquiry.
Simple to use, value for money, quick collection, easy track etc, top class.
Excellent service and my parcel were there before the time frame they give us too south Africa..
I've been trying several shipping companies for months with no luck as they weren't scheduling pick ups or having lots of issues. Since I found Irish Parcels last month I'm so happy with their services, their prices, their customer service and parcels have been picked up the next day and delivered promptly. I will keep using Irish Parcels services!
Excellent service used it to send our parcel to the USA no problem got there earlier then expected.
Very easy to order collection. I had to re-arrange collection as I missed the first one. This was done very efficiently.
Good price, prompt collection, delivery on time & undamaged. Exactly what you look for in a delivery company
Super in time and the person who collected the parcek was so helpful and patient!
GREAT SERVICE. MY PARCEL WAS COLLECTED THE NEXT DAY AND DELIVERED TO AN INTERNATIONAL DESTINATION A DAY IN ADVANCE.
Always reliable. Easy to use system online. Very satisfied with Irish Parcels
Great and fast delivery
Excellent communication and service.
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Easy to use website. Speedy delivery. Overall a hassle free experience
Very easy website to use. Makes shipping seamless
Very good service collection and delivery very fast.
Super easy booking, very automated process. Will definitely use again.
First time user.Couldn’t have been more impressed by both service and customer help desk.A real alternative to the big providers
Very fast service, and the staffs are very helpful. Thanks a lot!
Irish Parcels is rated 4.5 based on 2,120 reviews