Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Irish Parcels 5 star review on 2nd February 2017
Marco Bax
More Photos & Videos
Great service. 10/10 arrived from Ireland to australia in under a week with updated tracking
Irish Parcels provided an efficient service at very short notice. I was able to arrange next day pick up for an item in the UK being delivered to Ireland. The parcel was picked up and delivered on time. Would recommend.
delighted parcel reached its US destination in 3-4 days. collected from me tuesday and delivered Friday or Saturday
I have been using irishparcels.ie for the last 12months. Prices are always the best around, parcels have always been collected on time even with late bookings and delivered next day 👍 Customer Service are more than helpful & went to all lengths to sort out a collection during the initial Covid shutdown.
Excellent, door in ireland to door in NY USA, only took 2.5 days. Reasonable price for the service, I would recommend Irish parcels to anyone sending parcels to the USA, Noel Kelly.
First time user and found it easy to order.
Everything worked perfectly
Items were collected and delivered on time.
Excellent service
Absolutely excellent. I have had quite a lot of disasters sending parcels to Dubai but Irish Parcels were brilliant. My parcel was collected on a Thursday and my son received it on Saturday and it certainly didn’t break the bank at the cost of delivery. I would highly recommend them and their efficiency
Great delivery of Box to New Zealand .Very Good Service
TNT express, express indeed👌👌
Excellent service. Would recommend highly
Excellent service. Easy to use website. Would have liked a telephone call to advise that collection would be after the time stated on the email. Other than that, no complaints! Thanks
Excellent service and competitive prices.
This company is so reliable and punctual. I just feel that they give. Fantastic service for deliveries to US. So impressed with every aspect.
I would highly recommend this company. The parcel was collected at my door on Wednesday afternoon from Midlands Ireland and arrived in Vancouver on Friday 2days later. I will definitely be using this service again!
Super service, prompt and painless!
I find Irish Parcels, very professional and yet very friendly. All my bookings experience have always been straightforward hassle free transactions. Quick delivery
This was an excellent experience. I had never sent a package before and was apprehensive as it was a high value item and the delivery was internation. My customer thought that delivery would take many weeks but my package was collected in cork only hours after my booking and was with my customer in the USA a few days later. Really super service and great value.
I did get a little fright when i got correspondence regarding import codes and US customs and duties but it all worked out.
Excellent service delivered my item all the way to Australia from Kerry Ireland with no hassle and was able to track it all the way top marks for this
I have to admit that I am pleasent surprised about this service.
In less than a week my package arrived to US safe and sound.
Awesome service, thanks!
From beginning to end. I am so impressed with the customer service to the pick up and the swift arrival to oz. I have posted to others on Facebook and have had enquiries about your service and have highly recommend you.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.45 based on 1,418 reviews