Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Irish Parcels 5 star review on 2nd February 2017
Marco Bax
More Photos & Videos
Good service up to time when make payment Parcel not delivery in time still waiting. Dylan from Customer Service try be so clever and push customer to contact with some other provider Not recommended very poor service
Hi Marcin, when you book with Irish Parcels, we are a booking agent and not a courier, therefore, there may be instances where you might need to contact the courier directly to provide additional information. In your situation, the item is currently stuck in customs as they need further information as soon as possible in order to clear the item. Unfortunately, customs is outside both ours and the courier's control however they would have tried to contact the receiver in the delivery country to resolve this as quickly as possible. We can ask the courier for as much information as possible however there are instances such as this where the courier will need to speak to the receiver or yourself.
The delivery got completely destroyed. It was insured and not on the list of exemption, yet Irish parcels did refuse to reimburse for the damage. This is not just poor but on the border to criminal behaviour....
Thank you for feedback. We are very sorry if there was any damage to the items you sent with Irish Parcels. We are the booking agent for your shipment and we work with the courier on your behalf. Damage is extremely rare on any of our couriers services and we sincerely regret that this happened in your case, as this is not the type of experience we wish for any of our customers to have. Unfortunately, the item sent was a non-compensation item. This is specified in our Terms and Conditions. We advise that these items are sent entirely at your own risk. Despite this, we did still try to pursue a claim with our courier for compensation on your behalf, as all claims are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. However, this was rejected by our courier and unfortunately this decision is beyond our control. I can see that, as a result of this, you were offered a form of compensation from Irish Parcels 7 months ago, however, we did not receive any response to this. I hope you can understand we were in the middle trying our best for you, but as you willingly shipped a non-compensation item there was nothing further we could do. I would like to apologise again for the inconvenience that has been caused and can assure you that this is a very rare occurrence. Irish Parcels ships thousands of items without any problems and I am very sorry that your item was not one of them.
Perfect and prompt collection and delivery from start to finish, ending with a Family receiving an unexpected "cheer up & smiles" parcel days earlier than expected. So THANK YOU Irish Parcels for making this possible, and for all that you and your great Drivers do.
Wouldn’t trust them to deliver pizza!
Booked and paid for the collection of a parcel from the UK.(80x80x40)
The next morning I had to ring their office to get the labels sent.
At the end of that day when the parcel should have been picked up, i get an email saying their system shouldn’t have allowed me to book the parcel as it was too big for the courier to collect. Instead of trying to get an alternative courier to Honour their contract they simply cancelled it, leaving me without a courier I’d already paid for. Be aware, under their terms and conditions they can cancel a contract at any time. They are not a courier company, they are a booking agent and an absolute joke of a company. They have no idea what customer service is. When I complained to their representative he told me their system had taken bookings it shouldn’t have several times that weekend. As if that made it alright. From their website I quote “there are no set size or weight limits”. Do yourself a favor, if you value your parcel go directly to the courier companies.
Will never use again
Hello Austin, we are an online parcel shipping website and do not offer pizza delivery, I am not sure why you would mention this. You have left a number of 1-star reviews online about Irish Parcels, but you have never actually used our service. I have sent you a Trust Pilot message (as cannot send one on Google) in order to get your details so I can look into this for you. I am very sorry if your item was too large for the courier to take. We deal in parcel shipping and it seems your item is very large and not suitable to send as a parcel.
Very very disappointed first off parcel delivered to the wrong address although the address was very clear and when did find where it was delivered to the contents where damaged will never use this crowd again
Dear Tanya, we understand that you sent a tin of paint with our service that was only wrapped in paper and a plastic bag. This is not appropriate packaging and paint should never be sent, it can leak and cause damage to other items. Please do not send any more items on our service, it is dangerous to members of staff if items like this are shipped. We have emailed you about this a number of times.
All good, thank you!
No problem with Irish Parcels, but the courier company GLS is a bit iffy, my parcel was to be pick up on last Friday, when driver arrived we found that the delivery address was wrong on their tracking label. Supposed to come back on Monday then Tuesday, then Wednesday. I waited in all day for the 3 days. am I to wait in for the rest of the week ? but which I cannot.
My parcel broke dawn. And I lose 290 euros.
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry if you experienced any issues with your Irish Parcels shipment. I can see that the shipment was collected and delivered within the expected time-frame and you have not been in contact with our customer support team with regards to any issues. If you need assistance with your shipment, please contact our customer support team directly and we will be more than happy to help. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused.
GLS did not collect on their suggested collection day. At closes of business on that day it was changed on system to "In Transit". It was Friday and no one was contactable until Monday.
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry if you experienced any issues with your Irish Parcels shipment. Although the vast majority of our collections take place on the expected date, Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, only estimated. We recognise that occasional delays may occur due to factors beyond our control. I can see that a member of our customer support team rescheduled this collection free of charge, however, was not made aware that the item was left at a GLS ParcelShop. GLS advised that they were surprised that the GLS Parcel Shop accepted this item as the item was prepaid and this is not normal protocol. This rescheduled collection attempt then failed as the driver went to the original collection address provided at booking. I can see that, once we were made aware of this, our customer support team requested that the driver collect from the GLS ParcelShop, despite this being beyond normal protocol. I can see that the item was then collected and has since been delivered successfully. Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions, please do let us know and we will be more than happy to help.
Collecting day was 25.7 time frame from 9:00 to 18:00. Nobody collected my parcel that day. I contacted Irish parcel via live chat told them that problem all I got after 15 minutes was number for GLS what I can find on google in 15 seconds. Useless
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your collection. Although the vast majority of all of our collections and deliveries take place on the expected date, Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, only estimated. I can see that you contacted us via live chat before 6pm on the day of your collection; as the collections can take place right up until 7pm, you were provided with the contact number for the courier to enquire when the driver would be with you. This number is provided as Irish Parcels does not have direct contact with our courier partner's drivers, and this is the best way to get a more specific time for the collection. Unfortunately, the collection did fail after this time. However, I can see that it was collected successfully the following day. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions about your shipment, please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
Arrange collection of one parcel and then another, but the 2nd was going to be collected the next day so I called to see if they could both be collected the same day, it was suggested I phone carrier - what am I paying IrishParcels for? Collection of first parcel was at 10 to 6, so whole day wasted with no indication of collection time and driver would not take 2nd parcel although he said it would be him collecting the next day, also he could not narrow down between 9am and 6pm when he would collect. Very unlikely to use service again.
Thank you for your feedback, Daragh. We are very sorry you feel let down by the service. With regards to the collection time-frame, we do advise within our Terms and Conditions that all of our collections and deliveries take place between 9am-6pm. We may be able to narrow down this time-frame on the day however, we are unable to guarantee this as these times are set upon by our courier partners. Your first collection took place within the advised time-frame. With regards to your second collection, our customer support would have advised to contact the courier directly to enquire whether this could be collect a day in advance as this would be at the courier's discretion. Typically, collecting items ahead of when they are actually booked can cause complications with the shipment, potentially causing delays; which is why the driver ultimately refused to do this. With regards to Irish Parcels' role; we are the booking agent for your shipment. We offer courier services at a significantly discounted rate in comparison to booking these directly. Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused in this case.
I have been waiting for a week for my package to be collected! I called GLS and spoke to an extremely rude and disinterested member of staff also.
I am requesting a full refund for the lack of service I have received.
Thank you for your feedback, Sara. We are very sorry for the issues you have experienced with your collection. As our courier partner are a third party company, we cannot comment on their behalf, we can only apologise on behalf of how you feel you were treated. We do ask that, if a collection fails, to contact us directly so that we may rearrange this for you. I can see that the collection has been attempted during the hours of 8am-7pm as advised in our Terms and Conditions however no contact was available for this; as our courier partner sets the time-frame for collections, we may only request more specific time-frames however, these are not always guaranteed. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions about your shipment, please contact us directly and we will be more than happy to help.
Parcel still not delivered your tracking system showing in transit . At the time of booing it's showing 2 to 3 days it was urgent document Found Very bad service need our money back now it's useless for us .
Thank you for your feedback, Riaz. We are very sorry that your item has not arrived. It is advised during booking, 'Please note that TNT is experiencing some delays due to an IT update. Please allow an additional day than normal for collection and delivery.' We do understand that this is now outside of the time-frame; unfortunately this issue is entirely out of our control and we can only profusely apologise for this on our courier's behalf. I can see that you have been in correspondence with a member of our customer support team with regards to this who has advised that the tracking information should begin to update shortly. Again, please accept our sincerest apologise for the inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions about your shipment, please contact us directly and we will be more than happy to help.
Parcel arrived totally smashed. And it was metal mirror frame. Would not expect that from Currier.
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry if any items sent with Irish Parcels were damaged. Damage is extremely rare on any of our services and we sincerely regret that this happened in your case. Please email us directly at info@irishparcels.ie with photos and details of the damage and we will investigate this further with our courier in order to pursue a claim. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions, please do let us know and we will be more than happy to help.
I dont know if it is your fault or the company GLS, but something went wrong and I have paid for two shipments from Ireland to Denmark for only one order. It went wrong as I checks my track and trace number , and discovered that GLS, wrote that my pick up had failed, because there was no order to pick up. I got worried and wrote a mail to you, and you told me to book again, and so I did, you said that I could get a refund for the failed pick up. You wrote again and said that the refund was refused because the order was picked up......But you didn't give me a refund for the new order I booked, instead I have received an order I never ordered, so someone is missing their order.
Thank you very much for your feedback and for using Irish Parcels. I can see that you booked one shipment with us and, as well, re-booked a second shipment. As per the tracking information on each of these shipments, items were successfully collected and delivered on both occasions, which is why this refund was refused. If you believe that the incorrect items may have been handed over from DSV on one occasion, you would need to clarify this with both DSV and the delivery side, because as per the tracking information, our courier fulfilled both shipments that were booked. If you have any further questions about this, please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
Booked a parcel on Thursday 1st june, wasnt picked up until the 7th June, customer was meant to have it by 8th of june and wont have it until 15th June at the latest now, hes not happy, it makes me look bad and Im not happy
Hi Mark, thank you for your review. I can see you booked an economy service to send a parcel from Ireland to Australia. We also offer an express service if the items were urgent. Did you get in touch when the item was not collected to book another collection? If you miss the collection or the driver does not arrive we can book another collection as soon as we are made aware of this. Simply email, live chat or phone us and we will be happy to help.
The delivery man didn't help carry my boxes. I had 5 and I leave on the first floor of a block of apartments. I had to carry all of them by myself and one of them was close to 20kg. Not a good service in my opinion
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry that you feel let down in this case. As our courier is a third party company, we are unable to comment on their behalf. However, we will certainly pass this feedback on to them. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions about your shipment, please do let me know and I will be more than happy to help.
Service advertised as tnt, which was the reason we chose it as continuous tracking but GLS was courier for pick-up. GLS picked up a day late. Had to chase Irish parcels the following day to ensure it was picked up. Tracking stops when GLS hand over to UK courier.
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry for the confusion in this case. We have checked this on our side and can see that the service advertised is GLS however, the image shown may have been TNT. We are unsure what may have caused this however, if this is the case, we are very sorry for any confusion. As per the price of the shipment, the service booked was GLS, as booking TNT for this shipment would have come in at a much higher price. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions, please do let us know and we will be more than happy to help.
There's really not much that went right over the three times that we gave Irish Parcels a go. Drivers that never turn up, don't use their phones to keep you informed - apparently he got stopped by Garda for having a 'bald tyre' (his words, not mine), making him 2 days late - threw our FRAGILE parcel into the truck. GLS was contacted to deliver and they just kept the inefficiency up to the last. Our customer was furious. I.P have used vry excuse not to give a full refund....There will NOT be a fourth offer made.
Thank you for your feedback, Nick. We are very sorry that you feel this way and we sincerely apologise for the negative experience you have had. We take this type of feedback very seriously as we always strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. We are very sorry that you feel let down by our courier partner - as advised via email correspondence, we will pass this feedback onto our courier who will internally investigate this further. As a booking agent we do offer more than one courier service and would always advise on using a service more suited to your needs. As the items are sent on a non-guaranteed service we are not reimbursed any of the costs of the shipments for a delay of any sort by the courier. However, I can see that our customer support team has offered compensation in line with our terms and conditions. Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions, please do let us know and we will be happy to help.
I found Irish parcels online myself hadn't heard of them before, I was delighted I did as their price was the best I had got to send a parcel. I called to make a few inquiries and the lady was so helpful. Parcel was collected promptly and delivered quickly also. Overall great service would definitely deal with them again.
Thank you so much for your review! We're delighted that Irish Parcels could help.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.45 based on 1,377 reviews