Irish Parcels Reviews

Based on 2,150 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Super in time and the person who collected the parcek was so helpful and patient!
GREAT SERVICE. MY PARCEL WAS COLLECTED THE NEXT DAY AND DELIVERED TO AN INTERNATIONAL DESTINATION A DAY IN ADVANCE.
Always reliable. Easy to use system online. Very satisfied with Irish Parcels
Great and fast delivery
Excellent communication and service.
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Easy to use website. Speedy delivery. Overall a hassle free experience
Very easy website to use. Makes shipping seamless
SCAM!!! Complete disaster!!! Do not use their services never!!! Some of my items were lost and they said it is impossible to find them, and the ones that arrived were broken. My big TV arrived with screen all smashed, clearly I could see that their put something heavy over the box of TV as the box was squashed in and very dirty, unbelievable!!! Two of the other boxes with valuable stuff like jewlery etc. arrived completely empty. I called to ask for a refund and they refused to send any money back, even the item delivery was covered. We tried to find their office in Dalkey as per address given in Google maps and we didn't find it when we arrived there... there was a private house under this address. We called to them asking about it and they said that their office is in Belfast... Looking in Google map you can not find their office in Belfast neither. Just a nightmare!!! They said that delivery will take up to 4 working days and the things arrived after 2 weeks. Avoid it!!! There are many better and safer options to send you things, unless you want your stuff to be stolen or broken then go ahead with Irish parcels!!! This is a SCAM, not a serious company!!!
Very good service collection and delivery very fast.
Super easy booking, very automated process. Will definitely use again.
First time user.Couldn’t have been more impressed by both service and customer help desk.A real alternative to the big providers
Very fast service, and the staffs are very helpful. Thanks a lot!
Very good will definitely be using again
Fast service
From Waterford (Ireland) to Aveiro (Portugal) in one day! 100% recommended
Excellent service, smooth and efficient
Panicking after DHL were demanding ridiculous criteria for send 3 paintings to Miami I turned to Irish Parcels. I got a quote within minutes and signed up immediately. Bit of a pain having to get stuff printed out as I don't own a printer but a small price to pay. Collected promptly and delivered safely. Excellent service that I will be using again
Very prompt , cost effective and easy to use
I found ye online when my sister needed something sent to the USA on a quick turnaround it got there in 3 days as promised! Process was easy and stress free and I didn't need to leave the house! I will defo use the service again!
Irish Parcels is rated 4.5 based on 2,150 reviews