Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
easy registration, quick collection of parcel and very speedy delivery - no hassle
Excellent service, website is very intuitive and east to handle. My parcel was delivered within 18 hours of pickup. Verrrry competitive rates.
I have used the services of Irish Parcels on several occasions in the past and most recently to send a parcel to my daughter in Canada. From the initial on-line form filling to collection to delivery everything was seamless. The parcel was collected early on the requested date and was delivered to Canada in excellent condition 2.5 days later. I am very happy with the service and will continue to use Irish Parcels going forward.
Process was efficient - from payment to delivery.
Pick up next day for delivery to UK
Had to ship a large package from Ireland to New York. Quotes I received from all the usual shipping companies were very expensive and process was confusing. I took a chance and tried Irish Parcels. Easy-to-use website explained everything simply. Forms were easy to complete. Customer service was helpful and available for questions. My package was booked, picked up and delivered as promised! Love this company. Highly recommend.
Great value and customer service - I contacted Irish Parcels several times with lots of questions and each person I spoke to was very helpful. My order got delivered on time, delighted.
Service was very good ,parcel was collected on time and except for a slight hitch in Johannesburg was delivered in one piece. Thank .you Irish Parcels
Most reliable and efficient service I have used. Very prompt with delivery and collection
EXCELLENT SERVICE PICKED UP ON THE DAY AFTER CHANGING FIRST DATE DRIVER VERY HELPFUL VERY PLEASED
Fantastic service. Customer service, van drivers and online service all work seamlessly. I'd highly recommend.
Very good service fast response for any rare collection issues I had. good staff
Yet again another great experience with Irish parcels. Easy to use online booking system. A couple of technical glitches experienced with the customs forms, but impressed by the quick turnaround on issues raised to customer service (thanks again Tanya!). Collected in Dublin Ireland June 15th, and delivered safely to Vancouver Canada June 18th. Satisfied customer 😊
Collected on time, delivered on time, reasonable cost, nothing left to say but great service!
Reliable, fast, easy to use, I use Irish Parcels for sending all my artworks and I would recommend anybody else to use their services
fast and cheap
Very good service and good price. They also answer immedaitely to mail requests
Driver and phone person fantastic so helpful parcel arrived on time thank you all at irosh parcels
Parcel to Indianapolis was collected on Wednesday and was delivered on Friday. Excellent service.
Really good service fast efficient and easy and informative website.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,887 reviews