Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Is beag uair a scríobhaim léirmheas ach ceann tuillte ag parcels.ie óir bhí duine ar fáil ar an nguthán chun an córas agus ionchais mhacánta d'am seachada a phlé liom (ach shroich an beart taobh istigh de 20 uair!)

I rarely write reviews but was refreshing to have the phone answered from an Irish company these days. Was given plenty of time to ask Qs unlike the poor service from An Post. Would definitely use the service again.
Really good service and customer care
This is a very efficient service that I will gladly use again .
Such a fantastic service! I will be using Irish Parcels from now on!
Very prompt service and very well priced.
Excellent service, superfast delivery.
Thank you very much, happy with the service.
Excellent service,helpful staff at end of phone.Using for last 3yrs,highly recommend.
Fantastic great service collected on Friday afternoon in Kilkenny delivery at 10 o clock Saturday morning to Dundalk

Regards
Irene
Very fast and efficient service. Great value for money
Great Company, Fast and Efficient & Reliable Cost FriendlyService.
The most reliable courier service we have ever used. Their support service is excellent also.
Ive used Irish parcels for NI and Australia. Excellent service great price and if any issues very helpful customer service you actually get to speak to a real person on the phone. Extremely satisfied.
I used Irish Parcels.ie in the past 2 weeks, I was sending boxes to Italy, I have to say that the service was excellent, and staff extremely helpful. I would highly recommend and will certainly use again if I need shipping.
Liz
A very fast efficient and affordable service many thanks
Excelent service. Pickup from home and delivery to Canada where exactly as promised.
Package from Ireland came on time as promised. Very happy with this service.
Great service and customer support would absolutely recommend them and will definitely be using them again
Excellent Service. First time to use such a service. Collection driver very friendly and helpful. Package delivered intact and very quickly.
I was very pleased and surprised with the speed at which my parcel arrived in the USA.
excellent service ,