Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Prompt collection of parcel the next day, very helpful phone service too.
Simple to order. Clear guidelines. Quick delivery. Very happy with the service.
Smooth, simple, fast, easy
Booked on Sunday, collected Midlands Tuesday morning and delivered Kinsale Wednesday morning. Excellent service, thank you DPD and Irish Parcels.
Excellent service and the helpline is brilliant Highly recommend
Delighted with your service yet again! Parcel collected on Monday 24/5 am, delivered by TNT Express to Lorient France on Wednesday 26/5 am. Daughter delighted to receive her sailing gear to go racing on Thursday!
Great service, fast helpful customer support.
An excellent efficient service. Easy to contact. Highly recommend .
Excellent Service!
Great service and communication, parcel was delivered on time.
easy set up, pick your courier, quick response, definitely use from now on.
Very fast delivery at a very affordable price. Its a great service.
This was my second time using Irish Parcels and I’m delighted to see the first time wasn’t a fluke. Absolutely the best service I’ve come across in a VERY long time. The package was picked up from my home in The Netherlands on Tuesday at 15:15 and I received a message from Ireland the following day at 15:18 NL time letting it know it had arrived. The guy who picked it up was really friendly and professional. Thank you so much Irish Parcels.....truly excellent!! 😊🙏🙏
Fantastic service. The recipient got it very quickly and said it was faster than getting a parcel in her own country. Very impressed!
I cannot praise Irish Parcels Company enough. There was a lot of problems on the recipients side. I have been dealt with great courtesy and efficiency. I highly recommend your company. Thanks
My parcels delivery was fast and safe. Thanks for a great job.
Service was great. Driver collected on time. My parcel was delivered the next day.
I was very pleased with this service. The price was good and the service was prompt, and very well documented with tracking etc. Will use again and would recommend...
I receive the goods in perfect condition
Irish Parcels 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Excellent service, I have used Irish Parcels to send large packages to Australia & have found they are very Quick & My Packages have arrived in Perfect condition, their Track & Trace is Excellent & their Customers service are very helpful as I had a query before sending my package & was helped in a very professional way. I would Highly recommend Irish Parcels, and will most definitely be using them again. Thank you
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,887 reviews