iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
6 - 12 Hours
"Awesome dupatta & quality blouse piece. Fast shipping to Malaysia πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Placed an order for my favourite incense and had difficulty with payment .was guided with patience throught the process and succeeded using PayPal. Parcel arrived promptly with a beautiful handwritten note of thanks . Highly recommended such a personal experience"
"Always a pleasure to purchase my kind of stuff from itokri :) Great quality, variety and well priced products! In fact, I love visiting your site which showcases the beautiful work of our artisans and craftswomen( & men) I am really impressed by the fast delivery done everytime. Love the environmentally friendly recycled boxes (just one suggestion-can do away with the plastic bags used for keeping the product inside the box) The little personalized note can really uplift one's mood. Thank you for that. Really thoughtful and sweet:) Kudos & best wishes to itokri:)"
"I love itokri. I find that the products are of a very good quality and priced very reasonably. Absolutely love the two Kutchi shawls I ordered this time."
"My iTokri products have always arrived promptly and been of high quality. I love the personal touches, with occasional handwritten notes and surprise gifts. Would definitely recommend buying iTokri products :)"
"V nice collection. Felt good to received a cute pair of earrings. Thanks."
"From the packing of my order to the personalized msg, to the product itself .. everything was done so tastefully. The product is really according to my expectations.thank you."
"Love shopping from itokri...love the stuff itokri have....great experience.....love itokri & their hand written letter & lovely gift....."
"i recently ordered a banarasi brocade dress material, which arrived promptly, in perfect condition, with a small gift along with. needless to say, the quality is very good, and service impeccable. thank you, itokri. will see you soon. jayati"
"ITokri rocks with great variety of fabric from all across India. Simply live their personal notes! Keep going great! All the best!"
"Loved receiving such amazing textiles. Will continue the shopping relation!"
"The product was as beautiful as shown in the website. Material is also very good. And love that little keychain. As a Gift.πŸ˜€ThankYou!! A Happy Customer πŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ€—"
"Lovely stuff indeed And prompt delivery Happy with the service and the product Thank u"
"The salwar sets that I bought were soft and of very good quality. We always wear only cottons and I found these to be excellent. Unusual colours and patterns. Love them ! Thank you i Tokri :-)"
"Got a beautiful dupatta! The most beautiful thing was the hand-written lovely note with it along with a pair of beautiful earrings. You guys are amazing, iTokri:)"
"I was surprised by getting such a good quality of wool and special hand knitted wool, which not easy to find in cities now days! And loved your packing idea, which is completetly ecological. And yes thank you for your kind hand written letter and cute gift as a gesture. Loved it. Thank you iTokri"
"Awesome n beautiful experience with itokri. huge variety πŸ€—"
"Loved the product . It's exactly as shown in the picture."
"It is so blessed to me. I received my in time Apreciate your panctualitty"
"I love to buy from itokri. This was my 7th time. Always satisfied and happy. Awesome fabric.Awesome itokri team. Once here always here. Go for itokri only. You will not regret it."
iTokri.com is rated 4.72 based on 5,181 reviews