iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
"Loved the scarf, the personal touch to it with the notes, made it much more well thought of !"
Posted 45 minutes ago
"Bestest amongst all Beyond compare"
"The duppata and shampooo i got was incredible love them I want same duppata again for my sister can u please customize it for me"
"Prompt delivery, good packaging, product is in good condition. And it was my 1st order I got a handwritten note with cut earrings which made my day! I love such personalised gifts. Thank You!!"
"Always genuine products. And very good customer care service."
"Such a sweet experience with itokri! I had my first purchase(leather and coir crafts) last week. I just loved everything from the beginning. The paper packing, itokri seal.. paper box.. A friendly letter was also there with a small surprise gift! Minimum plastics were used. The items were exactly as shown in the picture and arrived in perfect condition. (My kid took it already and I ordered it again in the next day!! :P) All the very best team, long way to go.."
"Too good.. Always a pleasure to shop from itokri.. Love your products and gesture of sending the surprise gift is very nice.. Personal note adds to the warmth in the whole experience"
"I have purchased few things from iTokri but trust me all the things were superb... Amazing.. ITokri you people are star in your own private galaxy.... May you rise, May you shine... And bring smile on each and everyone face... Thanks ji and Regards bhi Arunima (sudha ji daughter)"
"Very prompt and satisfying materials. Exactly the way they describe it.i really love it."
"Hi all! Got my first oder from iTokri πŸ™‚it was a pleasant experience, right from the eco-friendly packing 🌹to the wonderful hand written nite and a cute hand painted gift. All the items are exactly as they look on the site. All the best team iTokri πŸ‘"
"Thank you so much for the amazing dupattahs and the surprise gift."
"Team itokri....... thank you so much for the wonderful sarees ......the fabric is amazingly beautiful.....loved it n gathered lot of praise......loads of love"
"Excellent marketing by itokri team. Very beautiful product.Going to be a regular customer of itokri."
"This is my first order and I loved the fabrics . The quality is very good and worth every penny, looking forward to buy more stuff !"
"Itokri has a very good collection of products. I have till now purchased bandhej dupattas from them. I really liked them. Both the times that I made a purchas, they sent the order along with a cute hand written note and a small gift. That's something very nice and different about their service. My only small advice to them is to include an app in their software wherein we can sort the items by price, favourites, new on collection,.etc just like how other websites have. Great job itokri. My best wishes to the entire team. Regards, Shantha Lakshmi"
"πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ"
"Have purchased few times in iTokri. The service is good and the products are good!"
"I was so pleased with the quality of the items I ordered! All items were packed with care to complete their overseas journey. Many thanks, I'll be ordering again!"
"Great range of products..... Little gift and good packaging was an icing on the cake.... Will definitely come back for more...."
"Loved the fabric and print! Really good quality and as good as it looks in the pictures!"
iTokri.com is rated 4.72 based on 5,553 reviews