iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
customer service
"Length of the dupatta was less"
"I purchased a pair of antique silver earrings and a Jugaad Big Tarshi Bag. While the earrings were lovely, the bag was a huge disappointment. It looks nothing like the image which was used to advertise it. For a pricey bag, it is of very poor quality. Even worse, the bag was folded up tightly into a tiny box which weakened the material further. At least the order arrived on time."
"Quality of material is very low."
"Before I made a purchase, I felt that the product quality was good as it mentioned that earings are of brass however on receipt of the product I felt that the metal is so thin that it will not last for a longer period of time and could have got this quality product anywhere from market also.Not worth buying."
"hi, i have ordered in Itokri previously and have been happy with the quality. Unfortunately that is not the case this time. I do not know how to access my order otherwise i would have gone list down and given exact feedback. the cream colour fabric with brown butti is so thin that it is sheer and would definitely require lining but it is given as medium thickness. the yellow fabric looks different from the website photograph. in all the quality of the fabrics this time leaves much to be desired. unlike the previous time when it was much better. I order from Jaypore and they might be more expensive but the quality is much better. even the dupattas which were not cheap looked very ordinary and the tussar dupatta was much darker in colour as compared to the picture."
"The packaging of attars was not good. Every time i open the bottle to use it, some amount of the product spills from the bottle. There should have been a roll-on in the bottles. Not satisfied with the product packaging!!!"
"The presentation and delivery was good and awesome however the cloth material which was primarily important was like an old rag...faded colour and total waste of money..."
"Sorry to say but the colors were fade and the cloth was very very loosened... this was my first purchase on itokri..."
"The incent sticks r not good at all. There is no smell of chandan. Im not satisfied at all"
"The wooden hair clips I purchased are broken. It is disappointing. I have not had problems with earlier purchases, but this time it is a bad experience. Thanks"
"Materials are absolutely dull. So much of difference between what was in pics n what we got. But first time this has happened, though."
"I expected the material to be thick as it is for ikat material.but the cloth is very thin"
"Most of my purchases from itokri have been very good. However, I was disappointed this time as the yardage I bought is transparent whereas, the description said zero transparency. Team itokri is does a good job but u need to double check the items being sold so that they match the description and expectations of customers. Thanks"
"It's a great handloom online site...I am happy to purchase your high quality products"
"Got a very nice dress material, quality is very good and got a Nice gift rapping in handmade paper, thank you"
"Genuine quality products and excellent customer service, I do a lot of online shopping from different online shopping sites with accordance to my experience so far Itokri has the best customer's service"
"THE MASHRU MATERIAL I ORDERED WAS BEAUTIFUL - JUST AS DEPICTED ON THE SITE, BUT THE WIDTH WAS LISTED AS 22 INCHES, WHEREAS THE ACTUAL WIDTH WAS 20 INCHES ONLY; HENCE, THE PURPOSE OF PURCHASING THE MATERIAL FELL SHORT - WHICH IS A BIG DRAWBACK, AFTER SPENDING A BOMB PROCURING THE MATERIAL. THE TAILOR HAD ORDERED 4.5 METRES FOR A GENTS KURTA, YET WE FELL SHORT OF THE MATERIAL FOR THE CHINESE COLLAR AND A POCKET(mandatory to the design of a Gents Kurta). REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THESE ISSUES, AS IT MESSES UP THE PURPOSE BEHIND THE PURCHASE."
"I was planning to purchase expensive product thank God I haven't... Moreover I also haven't got my money 1260 back in my bank account as per communication on 28 March via through mail... Very unprofessional response.."
"add more quantlity and better quality products."
iTokri.com is rated 4.73 based on 6,114 reviews