iTokri.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
customer service
Read iTokri.com Reviews
To itokri team. This is an adverse review. I had ordered 2metres of a certain cloth and I was informed by my tailor that the cloth is two inches less than 2 metres . In the past there have been instances when the cloth I bought turned out to be of inferior quality. Even then I did not feel compelled to write an adverse feedback. I feel cheated now because despite some dissatisfaction I have been buying from itokri for many years and I would have never imagined that the cloth piece bought would be less than the money I paid for. Aparna
Product was not as cost :(
I don't want to rate the product or write something negative..I liked the product but it was damaged, there was holes on border of saree, hence returned it.
The Tibetan jewellery came in pieces. Most of the beads had come undone, even the main clasp of the necklace...I just didnt complaint as Durgapujas were just starting. But this is something not acceptable and u might want to look at it.
I am yet to receive the items. Please check with your delivery partners. Very irritated.
The product was supposed to be cotton silk, but it is a shoddy product with too much artificial yarn. Does not look like a proper Moirangphee either. It doesn't have the zest of a handloom product and is over-priced wrt quality.
My last purchase is blue shibori material. Color is good but the quality of fabric is very poor, fabric is very much thin
Not yet received the parcel
I feel that the Ikat dupatta is of inferior quality. It's not as bright as it is shown in the pics. Plus, the border color black and red seem to be smudged. Not at all happy with the order.
Length of the dupatta was less
I purchased a pair of antique silver earrings and a Jugaad Big Tarshi Bag. While the earrings were lovely, the bag was a huge disappointment. It looks nothing like the image which was used to advertise it. For a pricey bag, it is of very poor quality. Even worse, the bag was folded up tightly into a tiny box which weakened the material further. At least the order arrived on time.
Quality of material is very low.
Before I made a purchase, I felt that the product quality was good as it mentioned that earings are of brass however on receipt of the product I felt that the metal is so thin that it will not last for a longer period of time and could have got this quality product anywhere from market also.Not worth buying.
hi, i have ordered in Itokri previously and have been happy with the quality. Unfortunately that is not the case this time. I do not know how to access my order otherwise i would have gone list down and given exact feedback. the cream colour fabric with brown butti is so thin that it is sheer and would definitely require lining but it is given as medium thickness. the yellow fabric looks different from the website photograph. in all the quality of the fabrics this time leaves much to be desired. unlike the previous time when it was much better. I order from Jaypore and they might be more expensive but the quality is much better. even the dupattas which were not cheap looked very ordinary and the tussar dupatta was much darker in colour as compared to the picture.
The packaging of attars was not good. Every time i open the bottle to use it, some amount of the product spills from the bottle. There should have been a roll-on in the bottles. Not satisfied with the product packaging!!!
The presentation and delivery was good and awesome however the cloth material which was primarily important was like an old rag...faded colour and total waste of money...
Sorry to say but the colors were fade and the cloth was very very loosened... this was my first purchase on itokri...
The incent sticks r not good at all. There is no smell of chandan. Im not satisfied at all
The wooden hair clips I purchased are broken. It is disappointing. I have not had problems with earlier purchases, but this time it is a bad experience. Thanks
Materials are absolutely dull. So much of difference between what was in pics n what we got. But first time this has happened, though.
iTokri.com is rated 4.73 based on 6,492 reviews