iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
customer service
"I love shopping from your site as I get authentic stuff at competitive rates. Keep growing guys"
"very beautiful dupatta . i just loved it."
"A very satisfying experience. Love their collection. Was really happy with what I bought and appreciate their personal touch.Shopping and delivery was very smooth. Highly recommend itokri.com. Best wishes."
"I bought bandhani unsticthed suit material. The quality is very good and delivery of the products was very prompt. I had to return one due to colour mismatch. The return process and refund was very fast. No hassles. Will shop again."
"Hello Team. You are doing a wonderful job of showcasing the rich culture of handloom of India. Great collection of handloom clothes to jewellery to household accessories."
"The product is fine but not of the quality of my earlier purchases. I have always felt that the cost of ur products are bit on higher side.. Still buy them..😊 A request, plz bring the bagh suit material 2 or 3 pc in rayon.."
"Excellent service. The product received is magnificent"
"I don't want to rate the product or write something negative..I liked the product but it was damaged, there was holes on border of saree, hence returned it."
"Excellent service,I got the item in such a way that is most appreciated,in proper time and quality...I suggest I tokri...."
"The Tibetan jewellery came in pieces. Most of the beads had come undone, even the main clasp of the necklace...I just didnt complaint as Durgapujas were just starting. But this is something not acceptable and u might want to look at it."
"I am yet to receive the items. Please check with your delivery partners. Very irritated."
"Extremely glad to receive the parcel. What you see is what you get !!😊 Excellent material as expected and was on time service. Also thank you very much for gift on first purchase. Will definitely recommend others to buy from the site . Best wishes.!!"
"The product was supposed to be cotton silk, but it is a shoddy product with too much artificial yarn. Does not look like a proper Moirangphee either. It doesn't have the zest of a handloom product and is over-priced wrt quality."
"It's always a pleasure to interact with iTokri. Prompt delivery, environment free packing ---though you need to stop the plastic inside ....the lovely little gift that accompanies the sweet note and then the purchase that never disappoints. Thank you!"
"itokri is my favourite place to shop..."
"Itokri has a wonderful team. They responded quickly when I tried to contact them and addressed my concern promptly. This is one area I have struggled with when it came to other online sellers. The items stocked by Itokri are also wonderful with excellent variety. My wife loved the gifts I bought for her. Keep up the good work, Itokri!"
"Lovely experience always received good quality stuff"
"I am a regular customer... absolutely happy with products and delivery... looking for budget fabrics...thank you itokri"
"The outer packing was very eco-friendly. Cheers to that!! The ear-rings were very cute and dainty, and packed individually. The scarf was good. Overall, I think I have made a good purchase from a good website. Keep up the good work!!"
"Amazing stuff. Really loved my bag ❤️"
iTokri.com is rated 4.73 based on 6,318 reviews