iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
"Absolutely beautiful! I wish you guys made more baby items such as baby swaddles and blankets."
Posted 3 minutes ago
"Awesome products!"
"The products they have are very good and are worth the price. I have bought different products and every time they made me happy."
"Excellent service... Good collection .... honest supply"
"Ordered a saree and it did look exactly as shown as website. Prompt delivery and also received a sweet welcome gesture from the team. Thank you and keep it up."
"its always a great experience shopping with iTokri. keep up the good work"
"I bought it for the first time and found that it was worth the value.Even recommending to my other friends too."
"I used your site first time although i have returned your product because product quality is not up to my mark but your prompt action in collecting product and returning money is really good. ill definitely order from your site in future"
"Very good products. I liked the items very much. Thank you also for the little gift."
"Dear Itokri Team, Thanks a ton for the personalize note and free Gifts as a gesture. Pls do keep serving like this. I would like to give one suggestion, that to give discounts once in a year on your site. Thanks. Malavika"
"Lovely products. The handwritten note which accompanied the purchase was very heart warming ! And thanks for the lovely surprise gift. Looking forward to buy more from itokri !"
"I have always been very fond of the products showcased in i.tokti...its a perfect amalgamation of ethnic and indo western products from all corners of our country... unique in it's own way...keep up ur good work i.tokri...way to go"
"Prompt delivery. Good quality product also the packaging was really nice. I liked the free gift and hand written note. Thanks to itokri team."
"I am happy to ur good service n good product"
"Thank you for your prompt delivery. It was my first purchase. The packing was very nice. Really surprised to receive your gift and hand written note. Will surely recommend to others."
"Hats off to iTokri, for the prompt delivery, meticulous wrapped package and d beautiful gift !!"
"Poor services of Shipping company."
"You are doing a good job. itokri is really a basket of treasure where we can find and explore beautiful fabrics from all over India easily. Your website is a plateform where artistic skills are displayed in such a variety . Good job. Keep it up and well wishes"
"Quality and Service was superb. Thanks"
"Quick service. Absolutely no issues. Gave what was expected n shown on site. Fully satisfied. Thank you!"
iTokri.com is rated 4.72 based on 5,291 reviews