iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Shakila Josh
Verified Buyer
"I enjoy shopping on Itokri very much. I wait eagerly for my orders to be delivered. And I am quite satisfied with the quality of the products delivered. The little gifts sent with my orders make me smile big :)"
Vanessa Noronha
Verified Buyer
"iTokri.com has been such a pleasure to visit and since I love wearing Indian clothes this site is a delight for me. I just love it and the sarees are lovely authentic and priced not bad at all for a website. Also I not only look forward to my purchase but also the handwritten notes of love I receive from Jia and her Toli with special gifts. I have recommended it to all I know."
Purnima Kumari
Verified Buyer
"Great variety , excellent service !"
Anuradha Gulati
Verified Buyer
"Exclusive collection!! It has become my daily ritual to check what’s new on the website."
Chitra Kothapalli
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered thrice from iTokri and as usual their service was wonderful each time. I would like to commend Bhumika for going out of her way and helping me sort out a small payment issue I had. My emails and calls were answered promptly by her despite it being the weekend. Best wishes Bhumika and iTokri. You are my preferred shopping stop. Chitralekha Kothapalli."
Sanchari Pal
Verified Buyer
"This site is working with several NGOs that help to promote indian craftsmanship to the world. May their endeavor prove to be successful so that the poor health of Indian hand-loom and handicraft industry improves."
Neethu Neethu
Verified Buyer
"Last purchase i am not satisfied as well bandini set i coudnt have sent back the meterial so very sad about that.."
Asit Baran Chakraborty
Verified Buyer
"Nice shopping experience. Good collection to choose from."
Laxmi Sudha
Verified Buyer
"The quality of cloth is very good, if the price is little high. Thanks for the product for on time delivery"
"Very good service"
Jyoti Sable
Verified Buyer
"Yeah a cute and warm experience."
Ashwini Rao
Verified Buyer
"I was searching for some store to buy fabric from online, and I totally lucked out coming across iTokri. It has the most fabulous collection of cotton and other fabrics that I've seen online in India. I love the designs and the range that they carry in their store. Their customer service is friendly, and quick. Their shipping rates are nominal and they have a very quick delivery. I think, from now on, this will be the first store I'll come to when I want to purchase fabric online!! Thank you, iTokri!"
"Beautiful collection and at the most reasonable prices! I ordered two kalamkari dupattas and they are exquisitely beautiful..."
Preeti Parmar
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely hopeless.. Pathetic packing... original fabric received is much much different then what u were trying to show in the pics.. . Felt cheated"
Divya Dubey
Verified Buyer
"Loved the product and pampering ..I bought sarees ,you bought my localities. Best wishes for all endeavors."
Shairill Dubey
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for very fast delivery and awesome products. My order came to me in just 4 days. Was impressed with the packaging. Beautiful Sarees. Will keep ordering."
"I had ordered my stuff online from Malaysia.A good friend was in Mumbai and so organized it through her sister's address.Loved the stuff and the tea coasters that you gifted."
Kshitija More
Verified Buyer
"Happy with the beautiful fabric recieved...thank u itokri for such a wonderful handwritten note along with my parcel! 😘"
Namrata Acharya
Verified Buyer
"this was for my wife and she liked it surely"
Jasleen Kaur
Verified Buyer
"One of the best online sites I have purchased things from....wonderful experience!!! Thank you itokri. Keep up the good work."
iTokri.com is rated 4.72 based on 4,445 reviews