iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Himani Pendse
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for fast delivery..... Thank you for lovely message..... All fabrics are very nice...."
Paayel Datta
Verified Buyer
"Excellent item...fast delivery... loved it 😀"
Julia Garvasis
Verified Buyer
"Totally worth our money and time, they provide what they display on their site, unique and good quality products. Very satisfying customer service. Minimal plastic packaging is highly appreciable. iTokri is a place where any customer would love to revisit. Jia, Thank you for that lovely note&gift...loved it"
Gabrielle Studer
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with Tokri.com! The shipping was quick and the items that were delivered were clean and organized. The bags I bought are adorable and well-made. I'm completely happy with my purchase and will be purchasing more items in the future."
Urvija Priyadarshini
Verified Buyer
"I would love to continue my association with iTokri. The quality of products is simply superb! The Dupatta I ordered looked better in reality as compared to the website. Continue providing premium quality products! :)"
Benu Vimal
Verified Buyer
"This is not the 1st time that i ordered frm itokri. Super collection and prompt delivery. Keep up the good work!"
Nirmala Menon
Verified Buyer
"I am satisfied with my shopping with itokri."
Revathy Menon
Verified Buyer
"Have ordered from this wonderful store twice and have been delighted by the service and products both times. Am very impressed with the small personal touches that you add to your delivery. I am more than happy to recommend iTokri to all my friends as a great place to shop for Indian artisanal products and handicrafts."
Deepa Singh
Verified Buyer
"Shopping experience was amazing,wide collection of fabric."
Sonali Sengupta
Verified Buyer
"The product received as per the display. I appreciated the packaging, hand written thankyou message and small gift, and the reliable courier service. All the best wishes for your success in business. thanks"
Puja Singhal
Verified Buyer
"Good designs Ordered one Need to give better prices Saree I ordered was beautiful but needed to be starched which would have given it better look"
Sudipta Bhaumik
Verified Buyer
"Bought a pulkari dupatta. Very bright, vibrant.Good quality product."
Meenu Gupta
Verified Buyer
"Great service n so product"
Dipali Shukla
Verified Buyer
"Hi Jia and team Itokri! It was really nice shopping with you guys. I received my order before expected time., So thanks for that. It's my second purchase with you and as always, we love hand crafted products, which are directly connected with earth!! My daughter is an artist. She makes hand crafted jewelry on her own. Please visit studio.anviksha on instagram and website:www.studioanviksha.in I loved your handwritten message with lovely gift!! Thank you so much!! You are awesome!!👍"
Sonia Taneja
Verified Buyer
"Received the dilevery on time.."
Elizabeth Sangeetha
Verified Buyer
"Such prompt delivery.. I am so happy with the service. The material is awesome. Thank you..."
Divya Nair
Verified Buyer
"iTokri was prompt and they helped me get my order asap so I could take it back to the US with me. Their service was personalised and quick and their eco-friendly packaging was a delight. Love their products and will definitely be shopping from here again."
Madhu Ravi
Verified Buyer
"I have already sent ma.anyway once again it was great shopping with I tokri.as usual it was delivered in time."
Sudha Ramasamy
Verified Buyer
"Ordered first time and was a good experience. Quality product and fast delivery. Thanks Jia for the hand written note and the complement."
Khushboo Gupta Sahu
Verified Buyer
"I m ordered 3 earings and all r so beautiful and light weight."
iTokri.com is rated 4.72 based on 4,648 reviews