iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
"Loved loved loved itokri. Product quality was fabulous and top notch. Also loved the free gift. Can't wait to order again."
"I was really plesantly surprised with iTokri's smooth speed. The handwritten note was such a sweet gesture 😊 It's commendable that there is always something new when I visit and the sheer variety offers so much choice. I'm definitely a forever customer."
"Extremely happy with the product I ordered and received with a beautiful thank you note. It is a unique feature of itokri that you receive a hand written thank you note.. every time you make a purchase from this wonderful site."
"Thank you iTokri for such beautiful stoles. They were very good and loved by everyone. The service was prompt as well. Surely will visit again."
"Hi, I am really very happy with the variety and quality Itokri offers.. All your products are extremely good. Thank you so much for the timely delivery too and the kind note along with the parcel."
"I love the grass curtains and the stationery box I got. Thank you so much.. 😊"
"Excellent collections of handloom and handicraft products on iTokri. Thank you for the special handwritten note and the surprise gift!!!"
"Superb fabric and colour.Thanx itokri."
"excellent customer service is what gets me back here"
"Beautiful fabrics, great service and super fast delivery to Germany. thank you also for the nice letter and the little gift. Will buy again."
"I am extremely pleased with the prompt and personalised service provided by iTokri.com . I will surely recommend them to my friends and relatives."
"Lovely collection, fantastic quality, and joy-inducing customer service. If you buy from iTokri once, you WILL buy from there again. Much love! :)"
"The quality of your clothing is very good..... packaging with hand written note is also nice.....wish there's sale on your products sometimes... nonetheless everything perfect 😊"
"The fabric I ordered was just like I expected it to be. The note sent with the parcel was a thoughtful touch. Thank you!"
"The collections are unique. Loved the way every care was taken from packing and dispatch of items. The return gift is the suprise item with lovely handwritten note. Loved it. More power to you iTokri. A big thankyouji...."
"Prompt delivery. Loved ecofriendly packing n I really appreciate your special thank you note n gift. Love your products. Would love to shop more and specially handmade dolls. Keep up the same customer service. Thanks Vardhini"
"Quality products and sincere patronage to INDIAN WEAVERS AND ARTISTS."
"I absolutely love the itokri collection. The bedspread ordered by me was perfect. The personalised note was something that really kept me glued to upcoming collections. Thank you."
"Sooper material n fast delivery. Cost is slightly high."
"Itokri team, love your products! Thank you for sending the lovely handwritten letter and the gift! Everytime I order I know I will receive the best product compared to any other online shopping sites. Thank you :)"
iTokri.com is rated 4.72 based on 5,797 reviews