iTokri.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Read iTokri.com Reviews
The masks purchased here are good and these guys used a safe materials for the mask and it's breathable too.
I love the products
item is very good up to our expected level. this e-commerce site gives good oppurtunity for base artisans to sell their products with out mediators which is very welcoming.
I loved the earrings and the face masks. Only the handmade soaps are a disappointment. They are so heavily perfumed that the smell gives me headache everytime.
The personalized handwritten note and that freebie are such a wonder! Last time I got a lovely keychain and this time a pencil with tomato seeds at it's tip. These little surprises make me want to buy more from itokri, which I definitely will. Eyeing some dupattas this time.
There was some misunderstanding, so everything is shorted out. Thank you.
Items received are 100% as shown on the retailer's site. The handwritten note was definitely a pleasant surprise...keep up the good work.
Beautiful
Cloth material is also very good with the lovely note inside.
I recently ordered some block printed cotton from Itokri. It arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged. The fabric is wonderful and I can't wait to make some trousers for the summer.

I would recommend itokri to anyone who likes natural fibres in lovely colours that are a bit different to the usual online fabric store lines.
Loved the chikankari masks... also cute lil earrings and sweet note... Thanks so much Jia...
Good product
Exactly as shown. Lovely products, well packaged and good value for money. Beautiful ❤️
Nice face masks I really loved them
I recently bought a ajark cotton stole from itokri . The product was delivered onbtime and was of superior quality. Tks itokri
Very satisfied and happy with the purchase..received the items quickly inspite of the pandemic issues..Thank you for the personalized letter and the cute gift..Best wishes!!!
So happy to receive authentic cloth pieces to make the dresses for my Grandchildren during lockdown.
And very happy to receive the small gift.
I loved the masks. However some fabrics were bit rough even after the first wash. I liked the snug-fit and found the other pleats mask to be really small in regards to the face coverage. Just a genuine feedback for you guys to look into next time. Thanks!
While am absolutely satisfied with the quality of fabric (yet to wash them though) and finish of the 3 layer cotton printed masks, I am unhappy with two of them as they have the elastic smaller and its not only hurting my ears but opening after a while or when am trying to talk wearing them. The other three stays put and are fine.
The shipment took 10 or more days to reach. Do understand the ongoing situation but no products ordered online are taking such a long time
Very pretty and sturdy face masks. For the price, its a great buy. Though I was disappointed with the shipping charges.
I liked the print, fitting and comfort of the masks.. Very good keep it up!
iTokri.com is rated 4.72 based on 7,395 reviews