iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
"Loved your presentable packing. Product is appreciable. Little costly. But ok"
"Awesome products, lovely collections. Thanks a lots."
"Very happy with the purchase. The products are in the reasonable range of money. They are of good quality and durability. And happy for the surprise gift."
"Happy as always with itokri. Good material. Refund at once....."
"Excellent service..Best Product. Lovely hand written note."
"Dear itokri adda, I have ordered many items from you and am quite satisfied. Just a suggestion that pls see the stuff you send is clean n neat. As once I had ordered a file folder and it was wrapped up in dust inside. Pls see to it. Otherwise I quite like your services. The stuff you send is also good. Thank you"
"Not happy with the texture of the cloth. No value for money. Very disappointed."
"Awesome fabrics! Was my first purchase and I must say, I'd buy again from you for sure"
"Product as described Very quick delivery very plaid to recommend this site"
"Quality is good Some suggestions. Pls have bright colors in your collection as you have mostly earthy colors. Do not show items which have been sold out. Please continue to keep the price competitive so that we continue to buy from you. Pls improve your photos as can't get an idea how a Saree/dupatta will look when draped/ closer look at the fall and feel of the fabric"
"I would like to congratulate you for such wonderful coordination, great collection, smooth delivery and feedbacks. The personal note and a special gift on first purchase is really a heart touching gesture. I ordered 2 earings sets and an itra (perfume) and i really like the quality. I would surely like to visit and purchase again."
"It’s always a delight to shop at itokri.com. Products are one of a kind, reasonably priced and gets delivered quickly. The little personal touches like the handwritten note is really beautiful and shows how much they value the customers. I would highly recommend everyone to shop here for great products, sent with great love."
"Shopping with iTokri is such a pleasure, your personal touch is always much awaited and appreciated and your proffessional ethics can indeed be a trend setter. Above all the products delivered have matched the expections. A big thanks."
"Marvellous! Your product and your response in return with a token of remembrance!"
"Dupattas are beautiful. I had ordered three of them. Need to work on quicker delivery though..."
"I ordered butterfly toe ring for my mother, because it's like her soul animal, she is so fond of them. She loved the toe ring and has been wearing them happily since they came. Thankyou Team, best wishes!"
"Hi team While i received the order but what was special was a handwritten note. I appreciate the warmth in tour message. And yes thanks for the gift along with the order...its a sweet memory which i will be reminded of every time i wear the fabric 😊"
"I ordered a dupatta with madhubani painting and tagai work and it arrived in a beautiful packaging with a free gift and a hand written note. The dupatta was just so beautiful. Next I ordered an ajrakh printed shawl, which though very pretty, was rougher than I imagined. This one came with a lovely gift too. Ordered my third thing now and waiting eagerly for it. Thanks itokri."
"One of those rare businesses that is run with soul. From the individual notes, to the cheerful salutations. From the variety of handcrafted products to the very reasonable prices, everything about iTokri is commendable. They have a customer for life, in me."
"Good efforts, please take care of quality of dye. thanks"
iTokri.com is rated 4.72 based on 4,900 reviews