iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
"Exclusive collection Excellent service"
"Unique collection of fabrics. Itokri represents the weavers of India. Satisfied with the quality of first order. Personal touch with the hand written note & gift is appreciable. But price looks bit higher. You may please work on it."
"This is my first order and i am very happy!!!! the fabrics are very nice and arrived in time! i will certainly order again!!"
"Kudos iktori ki toli! It was my first purchase for my mom from you and she already love the saree. Definitely won't be a last purchase!! And she is more so Happy to see the cute handwritten note and surprise gift!!! From the very beginning of the order to packing to delivery everything was meticulously planned! More power to your team!!!"
"Love this online shop..beautiful choice of items at reasonable prices and personal, personable service with a sweet hand-written note. Do yourself a favor and shop here!"
"Wonderful phulkari work dress materials.Thanx iTokri team.This is my 5th order on iTokri.I am also thankful for a nice dewali gift."
"I ordered a 3 piece ikkat suit material on 5 Nov. It was delivered on 14th. The product is nice but the delivery experience has been awful even though it was a prepaid order."
"a very good item with reasonable price. Packaging was very good and delivery also. Special thanks for complimentary incense sticks."
"Very nice collection"
"The item received was very good. It came packed in our Indian way of newspaper wrap which was very unique. Loved it actually. To our surprise, there was a pair of ear ring as a token of gift from iTokri. Overall very happy with the buy and would recommend iTokri to others."
"Items arrived very quickly and, as usual, were exactly as described together with personal note and little gift. Itokri never fails!"
"Received my package today and I’m very pleased with my order of dress material for Salwar Kameez. The colors the texture everything is as expected. Itokri works really hard. I’m for sure a costumer for life"
"Beautiful fabrics and quick response to your queries. Thank you itokri for making me happy with my every shopping"
"Dear iTokri Team, I am really happy with your service and follow up with my courier issues. The materials are really good and after wash no color fading. Thank you for the lil note and pretty gift. I have already referred you to my friends and I remain a fan 😊"
"I dont like you people sending me mails every day. Plz dont send"
"Thank u"
"Excellent Quality.. Various options... Love to buy...Very good service..Hand written note with each purchase is very touching..."
"I am a big fan of itokri and must log into their website daily, anxiously waiting for new products. The fabrics I have purchased are super fine excellent quality."
"Very good! The material is really good and looks great.. Thanks for the gift!"
"Itokri is Amazing. I have never ever regretted ordering from them. They are authentic and doing a fantastic job. Thanks a lot. You guys r awesome."
iTokri.com is rated 4.72 based on 5,083 reviews