iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
customer service
"Jia, the personalised handwritten note, the newspaper wrapped parcel and the surprise gift is what makes iTokri stand out against the other sellers. Best wishes!"
"Very good service and product quality also good.packing quality are very organised...I am very grateful and thankful for full iTokri team"
"Very good service with a lovely gift Thank you so much"
"Very good collection of hand crafted priducts. Delivery on time and prompt services"
"Parfait, merci beaucoup."
"Prompt and friendly. Chaperones you all the way to delivery. Products as promised. Glitches resolved in friendly Hinglish."
"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE TO BUY COTTON FABRIC ONLINE"
"Received the saree..liked it very much..happy with your service and packing also..environment friendly ..lovely gift and cute letter..thank you so much"
"I ordered a bead-sheet and pillow covers. Amazing quality and neat work. I am impressed. Buying at iTokri also makes me happy that I am helping to promote so many local Indian arts!"
"Excellent product and service. I just love your collections."
"जो फैब्रिक खरीदा वो तो great है ही, लेकिन उससे भी खास है वो handmade पेपर पर हाथ से लिखा छोटा सा खत और गिफ्ट में मिले झुमके। बहुत शुक्रिया इस खूबसूरत तोहफ़े के लिये 😊"
"Dear Jia & itokri team, I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartiest compliments for the way the product was delivered. I must say it's a wonderful job on your part to send a handwritten letter along with a lovely gift to every customer on his/her first purchase. Thank you for such warm gesture! Keep going and excel in your field. Good luck! Best wishes, Ms. T. Biswas"
"Dear Jia, Today I received my order (Dupatta), it’s very nice & quiet long in length. Thank you for your lovely gift & letter. Would like to visit once again for more lovely stuffs. Thanks & Regards, Deepa Gawde Already sent it on hello email ID."
"Amazingly quick delivery and goods were exactly as seen online Loved the packaging and the personal touch - Super platform for Indian artisans to display and sell ethnic wear - keep up the good work"
"They give what they show. I am totally impressed by their products as well as customer service. Thanks."
"This is my first purchase from iTokri. Super fast delivery. I loved everything about the parcel- the handmade packaging box, the handwritten note, the handmade gift and of course the saree."
"The diary bought was a gift,which is liked and appreciated for the quality"
"Hello Jia & Itokri Team, Firstly, I would like to apologise for not posting an instant review despite the fact that I simply LOVED the products (mainly accessories) that I had ordered. Secondly, I want to thank you for the lovely gift (a beautiful pair of complimentary earrings) and the note that I received from you. Lastly, I would certainly order more stuff from ITOKRI because you guys are striving to support the craftsmen in India and the products are of very good quality. PS. A quick message to all women who love to shop online... please do check out their collection of accessories. You would be appalled to see how exorbitant are the prices of accessories which are sold at these fancy stores in all the metropolitan cities whereas their production cost is negligible. ITOKRI on the other hand offers you a wide range of these accessories at fair prices. Try it out for yourself ! Kudos to Jia & her team. Love & good wishes ! Anubhuti"
"Great shopping experience. I love my purchases."
"Loved the chanderi dupattas ♥️♥️ and the handwritten note 💕"
iTokri.com is rated 4.73 based on 6,126 reviews