iTokri आई.टोकरी Reviews

Sakshi Nigam
iTokri आई.टोकरी 5 star review on 4th April 2024
Sakshi Nigam
Looks completely off
I find iTokri a bit expensive, so I end up adding multiple things to the cart but not ordering until I succumb to temptation. I recently ordered some towels, pillow covers and such, the quality is so amazing. The cloth is so good, I am sure they'll last at least a decade. I love the way iTokri lists it's products. Had a great shopping experience.
Material is very good.. Specially token gifts are soo cute... Love to shop from iTokri🥰
iTokri आई.टोकरी 5 star review on 14th May 2024
My Mother is very Happy with pouch parcel with lovely beautiful ur gift
iTokri आई.टोकरी 5 star review on 13th May 2024
Wonderful selection of garments and fabrics, many of which I’ve bookmarked for future projects. My first purchase was a vest (for myself), and the whole process was amazingly easy, from selecting the size and material, to placing the order. At every turn I was met with friendly, helpful and enthusiastic responses (I feel as though we need to get together for chai sometime!), and the confirmation and tracking information was clear and useful. The item arrived earlier than predicted, carefully packed, with a very nice hand written note and two pocket squares tucked into the package as well! The vest itself fit perfectly, and the materials and workmanship are first rate! I received many compliments on it! I will definitely be coming back for more, both garments, and fabric for projects of my own! It is so nice to work with a company of real, good people, when so much these days seems to be handled by faceless automated ordering systems!
iTokri आई.टोकरी 5 star review on 13th May 2024
Perfect site. to buy cotton fabrics Quality is excellent and service is customer friendly....
Attractive range of products, value for money.
Liked the kurta, it has a pocket on one side. The fitting is good. Thanks iTokri.
The kurta was beautiful, material was awesome. Thank you for delivering on time.
My order never got delivered, I have paid sufficient money for shipment which is high compared to other shopping sites ,still my order got held because of import charges, I'm never going to shop again from this site , all my money got wasted
Good design
I bought 2 dupattas and I must admit I am smitten by your products. The utterly simple packaging makes you feel a part of itokri family. And the free scrunchy is lovely but Alas! I have very short hairstyle. Overall I can say I will be your regular now.
I always enjoy shopping with itokri.I have great admiration for handmade indigenous products .Iam happy that my little purchases are helping artisans .Its a great experience shopping with you guys.Dhanyawad for the wonderful service.Keep Going!!!
It was great experience shopping with your I tokri. I really loved the fabric. So it was great 💕💕
I love the fabrics
The fabric was good and as expected by us.
मुझे जो मिला है मेरे यहां इसकी कीमत 60रुपये है
Very happy with my recent purchase of salwar kameez suit set and hope to continue my shopping with itokri
This is my 1st purchase (but definitely not last) from iTokri. The fit and quality of the dress is very good. The packaging was quite impressive and super happy to receive a little extra 😊 - earrings which are pretty
Loads of love