iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
"Purchased few fabrics, very good in quality, yet I found them to b a bit expensive. Although a good option, when you need a particular fabric and cannot find them around. What I loved most was their packaging and a handwritten thank u note .. they also sent a pair of earrings along... Such sweet gestures do matter.... ☺️All in all a good experience. Have not used the fabric as yet... Still happy with the purchase... Thank you 🙂"
"Most of the products are brilliant BUT some have been labelled cotton when they arrive I’ve found that they are poly cotton which has been disappointing, Particularly the Kota doria garments. Otherwise have ordered from them Several times since I’ve overall been happy with there products."
"I had a great experience buying from your site the price and quality of material are great as well I will definitely buy again and tell family and friends about your site and products"
"I would appreciate if you could have more choices in incense, essential oils , soaps etc"
"Thanks for your priceless love!! Liked the earrings, kurtas and the popsicle jotting pad ♥️♥️ The kurtas and earrings really adores me😍 Love you iTokri team🥰🥰"
"Item is right. But your delivery deptt made incomplete address forgotting to mention society name, mentioned just road name and city!! Blue Dart service is extremely bad , I found everytime when any shopping site use blue dart. It's just brand, no quality prompt service. Better to use 2nd 3rd rank courier DTDC Maruti they serve much better."
"Awesome products. Thank for the gift. Costumer service is also good."
"the quality of cotton material is good and the description on the website matches the product."
"i Tokri was prompt with the delivery. I received the 2 kota doria sari's with a surprise gift. Thanks for the effort. Keep up the good work as a team. Please be careful with the spelling of the names of people. Good luck"
"I have been shopping with Itkori many times now, the most recent one I got it delivered overseas. Their customer service is par excellence, so are their products. The one thing i am really impressed by their website is the Indianness they maintain. It is very much a Desi website which caters very well to foreign customers too. The exact way we should project India- Unique. Keep up the good work, team. Jai Hind."
"I receuve the parcel its beautiful. I am happy for this materials"
"Nice collection. Your packaging box with newspaper just awesome and small cute key chain gift along with handwritten letter touch my soul. I hope a small gift with my every purchase."
"Thank you iTokri for the timely dispatch . The packaging was well done. The surprise gift with a personalized note was much appreciated. Thanks iTokri team!"
"Good Quality"
"I find the site very innovative. The material delivered was also very good. Reminds of the time we used to roam around markets for dress material. I like the way dress material is arranged according to category. Made me nostalgic 😊"
"Thank you itikori for the warm handwritten letter and beautiful gifts along with the delivery of items .The items of cotton dress material batik and sanganeri,are very good and so was the block print duppata.Really appreciate the environment friendly packaging.itikori hasva huge variety of Indian textiles we need to appreciate and make a part of our daily wear.Kudos for encouraging our country's traditional textiles and craftsmanship."
"Quite satisfied . But the colour looked different in photographs."
"it was a pleasure to have itokri products , promising n per expectations ❤️"
"I have been one of the regular happy customer of itokri ,love your products!! Thank you for sending beautiful letter . Its very nice app for shopping"
"You have a great Indian ethnic collection and unique designs. It's a nice range for busy professionals like me who like to wear different yet traditional outfits ! Look forward to your creations !"
iTokri.com is rated 4.72 based on 6,017 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access