iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
6 - 12 Hours
"It was my first time ordering from ITOKRI and so far i have had a wonderful experience. The package was delivered on time and they even send a handmade earrings to me as a token of appreciation to the customer. I would definitely recommend it to anyone."
"Good and prompt service."
"Loved shopping here...the product was delivered well packed...love & appreciate the little gift that comes with each purchase...thats a very sweet jesture..."
"I have been a customer of itokri for quite some time ... overall very satisfied with the products but I have issues with the colour of apparels and suit pieces ... they are not always same as the pictures... of late the batik suitpiece I bought appeared much brighter on the images than actually it is .. please, see to it in future ."
"Good products. Good quality. Timely delivery. Best part recycled paper used for packing unlike Amazon and Flipkart. That stole my heart. Good job team itokri"
"Beautiful dupatta.. awesome surprise gift and handwritten note.."
"This was my 1st purchase from itokri. I was pretty hesistant on buying from itokri initially as i m used to buying from myntra n likes. I ws not sure of the quality of product i would get n how simple ws the return process incase it dint match up to my expectations. But my 1st experience was pretty great n i loved the quality of dupatta i received. I would definitely love to try them once more"
"Good collection of handmade jewellery. Received my order in good shape. The shipping was a little delayed and some items I think are overpriced."
"Impressed with their prompt & friendly response much delighted with my purchases"
"thanx for the surprise gift.soaps are good..."
"Dear iTokri Team, I appreciate the way you delivered my order, it added value to the product. (Hand written letter and complementary gift with awesome and creative) Product was good and I am happy to order further. You have wide range of clothes which helps me to choose right product. Thanks & Regards, Sumi Kishore +91-7795132884"
"iTokri ki Toli is doing a great job. The warmth and care they treat their customers with, is really sweet. Best wishes to the team."
"Loved it. Wuld love more collection on sambhalpur n ikat cotton fabric."
"Wonderful phulkari work dress materials.Thanx iTokri team.This is my 5th order on iTokri.I am also thankful for a nice dewali gift."
"Beautiful saree, just like it was shown in the pictures."
"Dear Itokri Team, i have ordered 6 fabrics at your store. Delivery, service around everything was just great. However i cant use 2 out of the 4 fabrics due to colour issues. I washed the fabric and 2 lost their colour - so not usable for me. Unfortunaly. Best regards. Christine"
"I m very happy with the quality of my purchase n my gift.... thank u itokri..."
"I had such a great experience with you. Thanks for your patience with me. I have only problem with your online payment. You had an awesome collection of things."
"Thank you I Tokri, I had ordered silver earrings and they are good as shown on the website. But, received a bit late, but there was regular assistance provided for the delivery. Its a great initiative to promote Indian crafts! Great going, All the best :)"
"Once again pleased with my purchase. It's great that the range of goodies has expanded and they keep adding more interesting stuff. Customer service team is very responsive to customer requests and feedback. I look forward to returning to buy more exciting things!"
iTokri.com is rated 4.72 based on 5,164 reviews