iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
customer service
"very beautiful dupatta . i just loved it."
"I love everything about Itokri but some fabrics for dresses are too thin and one cannot know the exact consistency before buying plz use Somme thicker fabrics"
"I really like iTokri. Very artistic and creative stuff within budget and with good delivery. Thanks iTokri"
"Thank you for the lovely products....i really appreciate the way it was packed by using old newspapers.....and the cherry on the cake was a personalised hand written note which really made me happy with that lite gift.....thank you"
"Thank you Itokri..love going through your products online..loved the things I ordered..and the best part of it was the handwritten note which is a rarity these days.. delivery was fast.. looking forward to more shopping with you guys..♥️"
"Better service and items are lovely"
"Wonderful experience with gud product and amazing delivery service. Thanks I tokri"
"Nice collection. They need to be more specific about the dimensions of the product"
"I ordered a duppatta i was skeptical given the price range whether it would be upto a mark. But surprisingly it turned out to be very pretty"
"Your products are good. Your team is Polite. But the delivery to Shillong is something you would need to work on. Keep up the good work. Prof Munmun Majumdar Dept of Pol Sc, NEHU, Shillong"
"Glad to received my saree with special hand written note, delivered on time and quality is really good."
"Hi i tokri It was a lovely experience with you Not just the work but the packing and delivery was so gud Everything had a personal touch .... And a special mention to the surprise inside with a hand written note ..... Keep up the gud work"
"recd juda sticks n fabric last week in the thoughtful eco friendly packing n free gift !! lovely ethnic stuff n variety too ....great initiative n easy to order !!"
"Thank you for tye lovely stoles and timely delivery of the order. Loved the personalized message and the small gift from you too."
"Wat a nice collection and prompt delivery .Specially I love small gift and Thank you note . love to shop I tokri ...."
"Thanku for your efforts .I appreciate the personal touch in your service."
"I liked the collections in iTokri.com. Like the price as well;-))! I just made my first purchase and appreciate the little gift. Thank you."
"I had ordered for some candles and incense sticks made by aurobindo ashram through iTokri. I had requested for extra care in delivering the candles and I must say they did a fabulous job in delivery. Their response for queries via email is also very quick. I appreciate their handwritten note and gift along with my package! The candles are good but I didn't like the quality of the incense sticks. Regards, Anitha"
"timely delivery!"
"I loved the silver nose clipons that I purchased recently. Though a little sharp on the insides.. it's exactly the same as in pictures with a very good finishing and at a great price. Thank you ITokri for all the beauties you keep."
iTokri.com is rated 4.73 based on 6,326 reviews