iTokri.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
customer service
Read iTokri.com Reviews
Received the package super quick. The chiffon dupatta is beautiful, the cotton dress material superb. I look forward to getting this stitched. The only thing is ITokri has such a great collection, it’s hard not to be tempted. Kudos
Loved the earrings !
Received the package after a long day at work, and honestly, couldn't control smiling while unwrapping it. Thank you itokri for the beautiful products and also the surprise. :)
iTokri has a superb collection and a personalised touch to all their deliveries. Can't recommend it enough!
I am so happy with my purchase from iTokri. The fabric is beautiful and very well priced. The packaging was excellent and arrived in good time. I will definitely purchase from them again!
Loved all the nosepins that I had ordered from itokri and would like to tell all my friends about this. Thank you iTokri
Full satisfaction with every purchase.... Quality 100%.....always eager to shop new collection here
Very nice original product...quality is as promised...and goods received are exactly as shown ...delivery was super fast...I'm confident to buy from iTokri
Have best quality of Attar.
Itokri is my absolute go to place for fabrics... whatever I am looking for I get it here... not just that the dupattas are also so unique... definitely not what I see around in Mumbai... the little surprise with each order also always brings a smile to the face especially with the handwritten note....
As always, love your products, your service and the customer relationship you maintain. Great job!!! 😊
Loved the personalised note that came with the order. Thanks, team iTokri!
I ordered some jewelry through my friend Anuradha Ramamurthy . This is the first time I am ordering from Itokri. The package was received in good condition , it was on time and I am happy with the Itokri service. I would like to order again from you.
Dear Team, I have received my order prior to your commitment. I am very happy with the purchase from iTokri. Quality and services are excellent. Looking forward to having more purchases in future. Wishing you all the best. Keep it up! Thanks and Regards Paramjit kaur 00971564436834
authentic materials in reasonable price prompt service
All the products I have purchased are very good. I will keep purchasing from iTokri always. The letter and gift is always special to me. Lots of love iTokri.....
You guys are doing an amazing job... So glad to have come across this website ❤❤recently purchased a shawl and gifted it to my mum... she was blown away by the beauty of the product... Feels good to make your parents happy. And thanks for your contribution 😍😍Thanks for being so authentic and genuine in your product quality... Xxoo aaise he khusiyan baant Te rahiye... Cheers!!
LOVED THE MATERIAL
As usual I received my order before time.thank you all there for the cute note and a beautiful small art piece.love you all ma.good work keep it up👍👍👍
Always get good fabrics at itokri. So like it a lot.
iTokri.com is rated 4.73 based on 6,479 reviews