iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
customer service
"Excellent product and service. I just love your collections."
Posted 20 minutes ago
"जो फैब्रिक खरीदा वो तो great है ही, लेकिन उससे भी खास है वो handmade पेपर पर हाथ से लिखा छोटा सा खत और गिफ्ट में मिले झुमके। बहुत शुक्रिया इस खूबसूरत तोहफ़े के लिये 😊"
"Amazingly quick delivery and goods were exactly as seen online Loved the packaging and the personal touch - Super platform for Indian artisans to display and sell ethnic wear - keep up the good work"
"They give what they show. I am totally impressed by their products as well as customer service. Thanks."
"This is my first purchase from iTokri. Super fast delivery. I loved everything about the parcel- the handmade packaging box, the handwritten note, the handmade gift and of course the saree."
"The diary bought was a gift,which is liked and appreciated for the quality"
"Hello Jia & Itokri Team, Firstly, I would like to apologise for not posting an instant review despite the fact that I simply LOVED the products (mainly accessories) that I had ordered. Secondly, I want to thank you for the lovely gift (a beautiful pair of complimentary earrings) and the note that I received from you. Lastly, I would certainly order more stuff from ITOKRI because you guys are striving to support the craftsmen in India and the products are of very good quality. PS. A quick message to all women who love to shop online... please do check out their collection of accessories. You would be appalled to see how exorbitant are the prices of accessories which are sold at these fancy stores in all the metropolitan cities whereas their production cost is negligible. ITOKRI on the other hand offers you a wide range of these accessories at fair prices. Try it out for yourself ! Kudos to Jia & her team. Love & good wishes ! Anubhuti"
"Great shopping experience. I love my purchases."
"Loved the chanderi dupattas ♥️♥️ and the handwritten note 💕"
"loved all the stuff i recieved , i got it all super fast and in time for the rakhi festival. the variety of products is amazing amazing."
"Lovely rakhi with great and personalised packaging!"
"Hello Jia and the toli, Appreciate your work. I would like to be associated with your organization and I am not looking to make any money. Let me know if that's a probability. Thanks, Ruchi"
"I consider itokri as an ambassador of Indian crafts and textiles. Dress materials, sarees, dupattas, bedcovers...I have purchased all from itokri.....and I keep coming back for more... The personalised note that accompanies each order adds to the charm .A warm connect, I would say , unlike any other e-commerce website. Keep up the good work i-tokri team."
"Excellent experience of purchase. Feeling grateful to receive a beautiful gift. Thanks a lot."
"Excellent quality of product"
"i m very happy with my fabric... quality and fabric type is as i was axpected. thanks i tokri for lovely gift...."
"Thank you team itokri. I've been your regular customer because of the quality to provide. All the best for your future endeavors."
"I love love the artisanal sarees from itokri. The highest craftsmanship and quality. Even the pico and falls is hand sewn with love and care. When I received both my sarees it felt like I received a precious gift from an old lost friend. The customer service was excellent. Delivery to Singapore was prompt. Highly recommended. A very loyal and devoted customer."
"Beautiful collection and very good customer service. Thanks for the customised note and pretty earings. My permanent shopping destination now onwards."
"Item is same as shown online. Fabric good. Post still many more varieties."
iTokri.com is rated 4.73 based on 6,117 reviews