iTokri.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
customer service
Read iTokri.com Reviews
material is too good.but the cloth is not as bright as it is shown in picture.
Though the outlook of the product is good but not the quality, I ordered woollen socks and cap(handknitted), they seems to be bit warm but they are not, worse than the cotton socks.
All product are not good,and costly.
It’s been 20 days and I haven’t received the package yet. I can review only after I see the items.
Product is okay but very old and musty and a little faded in colour.
The product is fine but not of the quality of my earlier purchases. I have always felt that the cost of ur products are bit on higher side.. Still buy them..😊 A request, plz bring the bagh suit material 2 or 3 pc in rayon..
Shopping with I tokri very easy & convenient & also friendly. Thanks
I bought a few ear rings from itokri. Happy with some of them. In a few ear rings the size was smaller than it looked in the pics.
Material is transparent without slip cant wear next time plz take care about these things material should not be transparent.
Nice print. But stuff quality is not as good as expected. Thanks for cute earrings on first purchase
Its a nice shawl, like the picture. It would be nice to say to wash it in cold water only, because I washed mine in warm water, unfortunately the outer line shrunk :-( A label with the % of cotton and silk plus a brand name would be nice too if you give it as a present.
Hello, Colour combination is good but the print is not good also length of duppata is good but the width and the design I personally don't like. Even the price of 3 piece suits are expensive you should also think for women who are working like am a working women so daily I have to wear suit so according to me it's a bit expensive.
I ordered an orange material but received light brown I couldn't return as there is no return policy Material is good
Length is very short.. material too is not that great..
You have a great collection online but the products I ordered were misprinted and faded
I had ordered two handmade earrings, one tarshi bag and two Tukdi Kaam cotton wallets. I love the products, except for the chains of the wallet that are a little faulty. Otherwise, I am satisfied with the service. Loved the handwritten note. All the best Itokri.
The cushions look bright in pictures however colour is not that very bright on actual ones.
Good collection
I ordered this - https://www.itokri.com/products/2017-055-1-19-special-kota-doria-ajrakh-block-print-dupatta It says Kota doria very clearly, but what I received was not kota doria. I'd like to return it please.
I am not Happy. Because the the colour and texture of the fabric is so different from what I have seen in your website.
iTokri.com is rated 4.73 based on 6,497 reviews