iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
customer service
"Material is transparent without slip cant wear next time plz take care about these things material should not be transparent."
"Nice print. But stuff quality is not as good as expected. Thanks for cute earrings on first purchase"
"Its a nice shawl, like the picture. It would be nice to say to wash it in cold water only, because I washed mine in warm water, unfortunately the outer line shrunk :-( A label with the % of cotton and silk plus a brand name would be nice too if you give it as a present."
"Hello, Colour combination is good but the print is not good also length of duppata is good but the width and the design I personally don't like. Even the price of 3 piece suits are expensive you should also think for women who are working like am a working women so daily I have to wear suit so according to me it's a bit expensive."
"I ordered an orange material but received light brown I couldn't return as there is no return policy Material is good"
"Length is very short.. material too is not that great.."
"You have a great collection online but the products I ordered were misprinted and faded"
"I had ordered two handmade earrings, one tarshi bag and two Tukdi Kaam cotton wallets. I love the products, except for the chains of the wallet that are a little faulty. Otherwise, I am satisfied with the service. Loved the handwritten note. All the best Itokri."
"The cushions look bright in pictures however colour is not that very bright on actual ones."
"Good collection"
"I ordered this - https://www.itokri.com/products/2017-055-1-19-special-kota-doria-ajrakh-block-print-dupatta It says Kota doria very clearly, but what I received was not kota doria. I'd like to return it please."
"I am not Happy. Because the the colour and texture of the fabric is so different from what I have seen in your website."
"I had ordered for 2.5 mts of both the fabrics - green ikat fabric and block print fabric but when I saw the final order details after the payment was made I realized that I am being sent 2 mts of the green fabric and 5 mts of block print fabric. I couldn't figure out how to make amends. So now I am stuck with the 5 mts of the block print. There is something wrong with your system of placing orders."
"Product was good. I appreciate you give some small and sweet gift with every order. But i am very upset..last time also and this time also u sent some product from Arbindo ashram. We only follows real God. And do not support such kind of Guru Shopping. How can people make money on the name of God ? We are totally against it. So please ...stop promoting such kind of Business which are going in world on name of God. Hope next time we will gey something good made with love."
"I ordered 5 anklets and got with oerosnalized note which is nice . But the size of one anklet is too big to stay on foot. Which is quite surprising as anklet has a standard size .And how can colors on website look more real ? I ordered 5 but 02 of them have almost neglibigle difference while I oredered thinking they are quite different I think ,we can avoid making efforts on sending notes but make efforts to ensure product length n quality meets standards. That will influence customer for more purchases Please let me know how this extra large size could be replaced without further followups You may call me at 9805099899 for any query Thanks Poonam"
"I used your site first time although i have returned your product because product quality is not up to my mark but your prompt action in collecting product and returning money is really good. ill definitely order from your site in future"
"sometimes when going back to the previous page it didn't work, at least in my computer"
"I have received a defective earring."
"The earrings I ordered were much smaller than expected. But the work is beautiful and good quality"
iTokri.com is rated 4.73 based on 6,126 reviews