iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
customer service
"The material not as expected"
"Very poor, not happy"
"I ordered two phulkari stoles that looked stunning on the website- one for myself and other as a gift for a friend. The delivered item was such a thick cotton fabric and so long that it’s difficult to wear or knot it around the neck as a stole. A cold hand wash didn’t soften the stoles for easier wear. I am instead using it as a table runner... this is disappointing!"
"I have found the products extremely disappointing. The yardage was less than it was supposed to be. It was supposed to be 2.5 metres but was 2.25 m. The shawl purchased earlier was unstitched cloth. I will never purchase from this portal again."
"I am from South Africa and I ordered three beautiful dupattas from Itokri. Eager to receive my items I was disappointed and furious over what I got! Thequality was shocking to say the least. One dupatta was so badly damaged with the work coming apart. There is no way of even hiding the damage it’s glaring. The other two also has rejects which are noticeable. Have brought it to the company’s attention and no one has bothered getting back to me. I’m now stuck with sub standard and poor quality products."
"The horse was broken pretty upset. When i asked for replacement they said itsnot possible only amt will be refunded and i again need to order . Very disappointed"
"My earlier purchases have been good but not this one. I used this clip today for the first time and it broke. The clip is of very poor quality. Honestly speaking ,I just want to return it."
"I bought a kalamkari dupatta. I did not like the fabric. Felt not worth the price. I received the order on time with good packing."
"did not receive the item."
"Sorry to say but I dint like the product. It's too much expensive but quality is not to the mark. The product doesn't look the way it's shown in the pic. It you can help me, pl arrange for a cancellation of the order and refund my money."
"Materials,package, your communications with personal touch,fast and exact delivery of orders everything is excellent. Thank you iTokri team."
"Money wasted. My parcel was destroyed before I could receive it, because iTokri's customer service took TWO MONTHS to tell me who the courier company was, by which time it was too late. (the courier company was holding my parcel and I had no way of contacting them without iTokri telling me what company it was). Learn from my loss: DO NOT purchase with iTokri if you live overseas."
"Never received my order. Had to finally request cancellation"
"very bad attars ...waste of mony... saare attar me gandi si smell hai. please dont fool anybody.. bottle pe acha sa naam hota...andar badboo hoti hai..."
"i don't even get the material and continuously getting delivery messages. itokri order kahan hai?"
"Hi, I am not satisfied with the recent order for Neem Wood Oval Shaped Plate (Small)and Rumi Cut Stone Sterling Silver Stud Earring. ( no value for money). Item is very costly. and product is very tiny, but the picture which you show in the website is exaggerated. Regards, Shobha Shandilya 9910183888"
"Not a good quality. The metal of earrings was folded when I received them."
"Not happy with the texture of the cloth. No value for money. Very disappointed."
"I'm totally disappointed I got damaged piece.. It's a 0 rating product..."
"None of the products purchased are worth of price. Rather few are not worth for free of cost."
iTokri.com is rated 4.73 based on 6,130 reviews