iTokri आई.टोकरी Reviews

Sakshi Nigam
iTokri आई.टोकरी 5 star review on 4th April 2024
Sakshi Nigam
Very bad product
Am absolutely satisfied wiith the product & services as well. I got the product exacltly as it was seen in the website. The fabric quality as well as stich quality and finish are good enough. And thank you so much for the complimentary gift of matching hair boriyu. Also you are good at giving compliments to the customer. Thankk you once again.
recieved a beautiful kalamkari fabric, just as beautiful as shown, exactly what i wanted. very happy with my purchasse..looking forward to do more such purchase
Excellent fabric ...and service.
Good product
I have ordered stuff from itokri before as well and it has always been a good experience but this time it was different. I had ordered three pintuck 2 metre fabrics..The red and white had good breadth but the yellow one was shorter. Now I have to order half a meter more of the same colour and that means more waiting time. Not expected of a website as good as itokri
From the starting email till this email, the journey was fabulous, as they explained who are making the products, coming to the product, it was just amazing in every way, packaged in a very proper manner. The shipment was on time unlike any other company. The whole experience was just out of the box. Keep up the great work.
The dupatta I purchased is very beautiful as shown in picture. It was delivered in proper packaging with a small hand written note. A small hairband was also there inside the box.The experience was really nice and different from other shopping sites. What is not so nice is that I don't see my account page and hence don't see the Orders placed and return /exchange options like others. I disapprove of this fact.
Packing and shipping are perfect.
Fine quality handloom fabrics . Great and personalised packaging .
A very pro active team at I tokti made my shopping easy I bought two pretty jholas My suggestion about the content on your website: please specify whether the bags are lined or not . This detail would have made things a little more clear for customers
I am a frequent customer of iTokri. My reasons for going back again and again are as below. 1) The search is super friendly. I need to type what I am looking for and it will show me all relevant products. Other similar sites ask for " show more" which is quite frustrating . 2) The description and picture clarity online. The photographs are perfect and good clarity. It shows exactly what you're buying. 3) The wide selection. The designs, materials, patterns are superb and no other sites has such wide range 4) Price, the prices are very competitive and good for pocket. 5) Quality - You pay for what you get. There is no over price or under price. There is something for every price range and the quality is as per the price range. 6) Genuinity- There are many sites that cheat. Many many many sites that advertise on Insta and everywhere but cheat by not sending right product and accurate quantity that you paid for. ITokri is 100000% Trustworthy,®© 7) The individual touch in every shipment. Every single time I have received a personal handmade note and an appreciative small gift. And this makes me feel special and valued. 8) They KEEP the promise. The delivery is as perfect as ever. If they promise to deliver within a time range, they do. 9) Great customer service. The team is very efficient. 10) Lifelong shopping partner. With the wide range of products and near prices, I am going to be a lifelong customer. Thank you, iTokri for being you. You are much needed for Indian Online Shopping Market.
some of the block printed fabric is very rough in texture
My first purchase,a women's long kurta was just perfect...soft, comfortable cotton fabric,well stitched and delivered on time with a sweet note... Thank you so much team iTokri.com 🙏..have already placed my second order😊
So helpful when I was trying to order some fabric for curtains from the UK. The material arrived quickly and was beautifully wrapped. I have purchased from Itokri before and on both occasions I was happy with my purchases and the kind service I received
all the products were staining bedsheets and sofas where ever used as color is bleeding repeatedly from fabric even after repeat wash
Smooth and soft pre-washed cotton fabric was very well-packed and timely delivered to me. Very good service and a satisfactory experience. WhatsApp updates and doubts resolutions were useful too. Greeting card sent along was a sweet add-on! It was my first time purchase with iTokri and I found it good with the added limitations of online-shopping. There is always a sky at the top for improvement which is a continuous process. So, all the best for your quality work iTokri team. Keep growing and keep delivering quality products!
Beautiful collection
I am totally in love with my recent purchase of dupattas. They are definitely a winning combination of comfort, breathability and versatility. Thank you team iTokri! :)
I loved ikkat dress material. Fabric quality is very good . Looking forward for many more purchases frm itokri 👍
iTokri आई.टोकरी is rated 4.7 based on 11,437 reviews