Japan Ski Experience Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Japan Ski Experience

About Japan Ski Experience: Japan ski holiday booking specialists

+81 (0)136 55 6077

Tancho Center B1F, 179-8 Aza Yamada

"Provided some great options. Always quick to respond to questions. Helped organise hotel, transport and equipment. Would definitely use again."
"Service is exemplary. Responses were prompt and very helpful. Communication with service staff was hassle-free. All bookings for accommodation and skiing went smoothly."
"I have used Japan Ski Experience for the last two year and I will be using them again next time, It all went like clock work, from the bust trip, hotel, ski tickets and ski lessons. Cannot fault the service. Stein Brathaug"
Dayangku R
Verified Buyer
"Just Love the house we rent from Japan Ski."
"I've been using Japan ski experience for 2 years consecutively and this year will be my 3rd. I've nothing but good experience with them, from booking the accommodation through checking out. As I've 3 kids with me, all my requests were met, for eg., high hair in my room. And all timings were met, picking and dropping off at resort. However, I would have to stay the last stay wasn't as nice as although it's a nicer apartment. The steps to the apartment proved to be alittle treacherous for my youngest to go up and down. I'm so looking forward to this year, let's hope everything will be as smooth sailing as the first. Thank you."
"The whole booking experience with Japan Ski Experience had been very smooth. The staff were responsive over emails and ever so helpful. Thank you for creating an unforgettable experience for us in Niseko!"
"Everything from booking, transfers, stay and dealing with unexpected circumstances was smooth, dealt with quickly and seamlessly. Staff always willing to help and extremely polite."
Japan Ski Experience is rated 4.76 based on 385 reviews