Jas Fashion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jas Fashion
Read Jas Fashion Reviews

About Jas Fashion:

AS FASHION / Jas Fashion Pty Ltd (ABN: 44 139 411 493), is a leading wholesaler of fashion accessories based in Sydney Australia. Jas Fashion online store carries a wide selection of hats and caps and fashion accessories. Jas Fashion Chemo Headwear product line has been well-accepted in Australia and worldwide due to its quality and affordability. Most of our customers are either repeat customers or referrals from happy customers.

OUR PRIORITY IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! OUR SERVICE IS FAST AND FRIENDLY!

0419616363

Jeanette F
MAURICE C
Jas Fashion 5 star review on 19th January 2022
Deborah J
Good quality products, very prompt service
Every time I have used your services they have been prompt, good quality items, colours that are true to their sample therefore a top rating site. I really wanted to do 4.5 stars but this site doesn't let me colour in half a star.
Great service and the order arrived so quickly. Thank you so much!
Good product . Could have been a bit more close fitting and contoured ; but overall well received and happy with product
What can I say? Fast efficient service. Wonderful choice of headwear.
So much Chemo head wear to pick from with very reasonable prices. I received my purchase very quickly. Would highly recommend Jas Fashions. Thank you for your gift, it was a nice surprise.
Great service, good prices, fast shipping!
Very happy with the quality of products and prompt postage and arrival.
Great communication and service. Very Happy with purchases. Freebies were such a welcomed bonus.
Just love this chemo hat, looks very modern and stylish. Thank you so much for adding the black & white scarf also to put on my head. Just love it.
Brilliant company! Website comprehensive and easy to use. Huge range of products. Very reasonable/fair prices. Excellent advice re sizing - made it easy to choose correct size. Order arrived in Adelaide from Sydney less than 48 hrs after placing order - remarkable considering current Covid/flood situation. All the headgear I ordered was beautiful and comfortable. An all round great company to deal with!
All fabulous to deal with and hat beautiful great to do business with many thanks
Easy to use website and great range of products
I find your hats very comfortable and affordable I have I ordered several now. And they come very promptly. As I have breast cancer and have lost my hair I find these so much easier to wear than my wig
Jas Fashion 5 star review on 14th March 2022
Love this cap. Great service and fast delivery. Love your range
Great website. Chose the item I wanted. Good communication with buyer and Australia post. Will shop here again.
Great product
I am very proud to wear this wonderful product
Absolutely lovely site. Easy to navigate and the service is second to none. Beautiful products to brighten up your day when not much else can. Love Jas Fashion
Excellent service.