Jas Fashion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jas Fashion
Read Jas Fashion Reviews

About Jas Fashion:

AS FASHION / Jas Fashion Pty Ltd (ABN: 44 139 411 493), is a leading wholesaler of fashion accessories based in Sydney Australia. Jas Fashion online store carries a wide selection of hats and caps and fashion accessories. Jas Fashion Chemo Headwear product line has been well-accepted in Australia and worldwide due to its quality and affordability. Most of our customers are either repeat customers or referrals from happy customers.

OUR PRIORITY IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! OUR SERVICE IS FAST AND FRIENDLY!

0419616363

sales@JasFashion.com.au

Unit 9, 4A Bachell Avenue, Lidcombe

Tell us how Jas Fashion made you happy
Very efficient and included a nice gift F.O.C.
Great service
Thank you I have received my purchase. I still have it but am giving it to a very dear friend who has had multiple cancers and has lost her hair. My friend is in her 60s. She has picked the colour and it is lovely. If there is a problem when I give it to her - we are in lockdown at the moment - I will be in touch. Thank you - you are doing a great job for our cancer sufferers. Cheers Di Swan
Easy ordering system and quick turnaround
I’ve been very happy with the products I’ve purchased and the prompt delivery.
Very pleased, great value and wonderful prices! Fastest delivery as well!
I have received my items with thanks. The post man was very rude and I had to report him but yes I have received my parcel which I am extremely happy with.
The order arrived just in time. Very happy.
Very happy with my purchase. Thanks Jas.
Very fast service and friendly. Very well priced.
Lots of choices of reasonably priced headwear. Delivery was very quick.
Am so pleased to have purchased your beautiful headwear JAS Fashions. Nothing was too much trouble for Lucy to assist and advise me in my purchase choices. Can highly recommend. Thank you
Delivery is fantastic and product description very accurate.
Prompt delivery, plenty of choices and great customer follow up
Good quality and service
Fantastic products and Service
This is the second hat I have ordered and I love it as much as the first, going to order another one in another colour. Have had many comments how nice it is and passed on the contact. Also great service with ordering and delivery. Jenny B.
Very excited to have them so light and comfortable to wear 5/5 for me Jas
Easy to negotiate excellent service. Not happy about being forced to make a comment before I submit
Fast, efficient service. Great products at a reasonable price.
Jas Fashion is rated 4.95 based on 287 reviews