Jas Fashion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jas Fashion
Read Jas Fashion Reviews

About Jas Fashion:

AS FASHION / Jas Fashion Pty Ltd (ABN: 44 139 411 493), is a leading wholesaler of fashion accessories based in Sydney Australia. Jas Fashion online store carries a wide selection of hats and caps and fashion accessories. Jas Fashion Chemo Headwear product line has been well-accepted in Australia and worldwide due to its quality and affordability. Most of our customers are either repeat customers or referrals from happy customers.

OUR PRIORITY IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! OUR SERVICE IS FAST AND FRIENDLY!

0419616363

sales@JasFashion.com.au

Unit 9, 4A Bachell Avenue, Lidcombe

Tell us how Jas Fashion made you happy
Excellent service Good quality Good information on website Good variety
fantastic Company, I have been very pleased with the scarfs and the prompt service Thank You
There is a wide selection of chemo head-ware which is delivered quickly.
Thank you Jas Fashion for your amazing products and customer service. I purchased 2 products and a gift voucher for my cousin who is currently undergoing chemo and radiotherapy. Your products are so lovely and great quality. It was extra lovely of you to include a beautiful bandana as a special gift. Thank you so much for helping her through such a tough time in her life. We both really appreciate it.
The cotton beanies provide a way to add self confidence in a very trying time. The fabric is nice and soft with modern attractive designs and choices. Delivery was very prompt.
materiel lovely and soft and fits good.
Excellent service and quality. Thank you.
Great service The hat is lovely.
Super quick delivery, nice quality & well made headwear
I purchased 2 hats and they are great. Thanks Jas for my gift. I love my hats. Will definately buy again.
I received my beanies a couple of days after I ordered. I’m enjoying the variety of colours and styles I chose. They are all very comfortable and stylish. I have a beanie to match just about anything I wear.
Your company is a blessing not to just my Mum but all cancer patients, there isn't much around the Central West of NSW as for headwear so I was blessed to find your company online and your delivery was fast n appreciated, God bless 😊
Arrived really quickly, and it was exactly as shown. Lovely quality and nice product! Thanks!
Great service..lovely free gift..and answered my email questions
I am so glad I found these guys! I purchased a bucketload of caps, berets, turbans and hats at the start of my chemo journey last year. I ended up favouring and using only a small selection of them as I found turbans/head scarves just didn’t suit me. I received so many comments on how good I looked in my caps. Most people didn’t even know I was wearing them due to hair loss! I looked and felt normal which is the way I wanted my cancer journey to be. So thanks Jas fashion for all the options! I continue to wear my selection still, simply because I want to now. My orders arrived promptly and items were very well priced.
Their service is impeccable, and fast. I received an item the next day, in Melbourne.
Great range, very prompt service and shipment. Could not be happier!
Thank you. Colour, fit and everything described on the web page is perfect. thank you for the scarf too! Thoroughly recommend., and will be back for more productes. :)
Good range of stock, great prices and super fast delivery. Good, clear explanations about sizes as well.
Straightforward and was good