Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
Ordered a case of wine for Passover 5 days before Passover. Wine did not arrive until halfway through the holiday.
Please read last week's email. When can I expect the credit you said you were issuing me for the case of wine that did not show up? Thanks, Judi
It was a horrible experience. My wine never came. By Thursday afternoon I requested that you cancel the order, which I don't think you did. I continued to receive FedEx tracking updates saying that the shipment was "out for delivery" and then finally, "delivered". You never refunded the purchase to my Discover account. I didn't want to discuss this with you over the holiday, but I fully intend to contact your office on Monday. Robin Altman
Delivery came late. I know it’s yiur high season but it took over a week for the delivery causing unnecessary chaos on us.
I never received the assorted case of wine. I was counting on this for my seders and was very disappointed.
I did not receive my order.
Haven't received latest order but also noticed my credit card was not charged yet. What is going on?
I'm so dissatisfied with this company. I had asked to link my order to my account which hasn't been done. Also a table was created but there is no shipment yet!!! This was placed Dec. 21. If I would have known that Kosher wines were so slow I would have ordered from another company that I had ordered from previously. It only took them 4 days once I placed my order to create a table and ship and deliver it. Its going to be 10 days and nothing. This was for New Years but I guess that won't happen. Not a very happy camper!!! Susan
Hi Susan, sorry to hear about the less than satisfying time had here. I can say that I checked your account and the order with the points has been linked up. As for the delay, I do apologize but we had a spat of bad luck with both the Christmas holiday and extreme weather in our area delaying shipping a couple days. We are normally same / next day shipping , so please give it another shot in the future and use LCHAIM77 for 5% off.
I had cancelled that order when I could not track it and replaced with another. Do not send that order. I will not accept. This order I received the wrong wine. Bartenura malvasis is what I ordered. I received bartenura malvasis di casorzo. What should I do? Please respond in a timely manner.
I was never given an email with the tracking number days after I order the wine. I called once and sent two emails, after that I got an email back with a tracking number saying that it was supposed to be delivered on November 9. It was not it was delivered the next day and since I was not home it was not delivered because I didn’t sign for it. I specifically wanted this wine to take out of town with me to visit friends. I’m sure you have little to do with the shipping, however I didn’t get a tracking number until multiple contacts with your company. You should correct this otherwise I will not be buying wine from you again.
Hi Steven, Thank you for you taking time to provide feedback. I apologize for the wait, but per our site, shipping to Texas takes about 12 business days due to state regulations. Accordingly, no tracking number is given until the day before when LSO scans it in. This is provided in the post purchase email to make sure we're on the same page. This order was delivered in less than 12 days actually ahead of schedule. We would certainly hope to gain your confidence with this info in mind, and look forward to helping you with an order in the future.
I ordered three cases of wine. Less than an hour after, I realized that I had ordered the "wrong" wine and immediately called and spoke to someone who "guaranteed" me there was no problem, that the order was cancelled. The person was wondering if I could order the "right" wine while on the phone with him; I said that I did not have that info at my fingertips, but would be ordering it myself (I have ordered from you before and am familiar with the website). Which I absolutely intended to do. Two or three days later, I received an email from UPS with tracking information on the wine I had ordered (and cancelled!): it said something to the effect, "wine returned to vendor". At this point I get on the phone again and ask for a clarification and I am told that they will refund me but may charge me a restocking fee! I replied that this "dishonest" since it was impossible that the order had been processed in less than an hour, when I had called to cancel it. At this point I decide to wait before ordering the "right" wine to see if in fact I would be refunded as initially promised. When I checked a few days ago, I discovered that you charged me an outrageous $40.00 fee - supposedly for restocking! Look, I know business need to make money, but there are better ways than stealing from reasonable and responsible customers! All you needed was to tell me in the first place that you would be charging me a ($40) restocking fee...and I probably would have kept the wine. I am, however, appalled by the dishonesty and lack of integrity of your operation. In the end, I never ordered the wine that I needed and, frankly, may never order from you again! Of course, that depends on you. At this point, do the right thing and credit my CC with the $40.00 fee that you charged me unjustly! Thank you!
Hi Antonio, Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. I apologize for the misunderstanding, but I do want to clarify on a couple things. This time of year right before the Jewish High Holidays is our busiest season of the year, with a fast pace in the warehouse to get all orders out as fast as possible unless otherwise noted on the comments section. We did actually process and complete this order within the a half hour of receiving it, and sent out with UPS. We received a contact from you after the fact, when labels and shipments had been created. We incur considerable fees from the carrier in order cancellation/ returns, in addition to the labor involved and the packing material we have to throw out. Again, I am sorry for the misunderstanding, but understand it's not penalty, but a necessity for losses incurred. If you do wish to place an new order with the right wine, then we will be happy to give you a promo code to offset that cost. Shalom, Yosef at Kosherwine.com
Have not yet received it!
Hi Richard, Thank for taking time to give us a review and sorry to hear you didn't receive. Upon checking the UPS tracking number emailed to you when the shipment went out, however,it was unfortunately damaged in transit . This is a rare occurrence, but unfortunately happens from time to time. UPS is generally reliable and put our trust in them, but sometimes we cannot control individual UPS employees and how they handle our packages. I will have a replacement sent out today.
Again not delivered. The UPS site says no such address. That is simply wrong. UPS delivered two other packages today. If the wine ends up not being delivered and is returned to you, I do not want it. This is the second and will be the last time that delivery is a problem. IF THE WINE IS RETURNED TO YOU BY UPS, PLEASE ISSUE A CREDIT TO MY MASTERCARD. THANK YOU.
You took my order, you gave me a tracking number. I used that number to discover that my order was delivered to someone in upstate NY. I contacted your office & was told that my order had been damaged and that you would re-send my full order (that was all done today, so of course I am still waiting to see the order). I will tell you what I think once I get the order (I as of now don't have a tracking number for this re-issue order).
Placed an order 2 weeks ago, never received a tracking number, spoke with a representative last Tuesday who said it was in transit. I asked for a tracking number & the response was well I'll have to get back with you on that because I don't have access to it. The next day I finally got a tracking number but I've never been able to get it to work. I tried emailing the rep again & never got a response & my tracking number still will not work. At this point as a first time buyer from this company I'd never recommend them. I personally would like to get my money back at this point.
Hi Ginger, Thank you for taking time to write a review and sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with the length of time for the order to arrive. Please note, however, that per our website, shipping to Texas takes considerably longer due to state regulations in place. Consequently, orders take up to 12 business days to arrive: http://www.kosherwine.com/shipping/ Again, we are sorry for the wait, but the shipping time is out of our hands. If there is anything else we may be able to help with, please let us know.
I ordered a case of wine ($400+) that was in stock and the website still shows that it's in stock. I received a different year from 4 barrels. I'm new to the world of wine and I have been unable to find 1 review on this particular bottle or any stock out there to compare pricing, even kofherwine.com doesn't have it on their website. I have not been able to enjoy my purchase as I'm still figuring out what to do with it? Is this wine better than what I ordered or did I get someone's leftovers??? Ordered: Shiloh Secret Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 Non-Mevushal Received: Shiloh Secret Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 Non-Mevushal, 26 Months, 4 barrels, 1 Vineyard
Hi Noah, Thank you for taking time to leave feedback and sorry to hear that you got a different vintage that what was originally ordered. Our policy is to notify customers before making any vintage changes, so please excuse this error. I will say that the 2012 Shiloh Cab has the same rating as the 2013 and the previous couple years, it's simply one year older, and our warehouse thought that the customer would be happier with an older vintage. We do have the 2013 available now in our inventory, so please message me further at my email, jared@jcommercegroup.com. All the best
This was a birthday gift for my husband. When he received it he didn't understand anything. These was no note. Only a paper that looked like a packing slip which had a description of what kosher wine is. Nothing about the wines or what this whole was. Very disappointed
They promoted a wine and cheese paring for "Shavuot, the holiday where dairy reigns," Yet, among the five wines they were promoting NONE were from Israel. On their site, they show wines from many countries but do not have an easy way to select a wine from ISRAEL. MOREOVER, I want to support the anti-BDS movement...So, I want to buy only wines grown in the Golan or in Judea & Samaria. Their web site needs to make that easy. AND, as a KOSHER wine firm, they should be in the forefront of fighting BDS.
I ordered 24 bottles of Rashi Claret, but only received 9 bottles. I feel like I was just scammed of my money.
I paid in full by credit card, but my wine did not arrive in time for Passover because the box was not packed well and the bottles were either broken or missing, according to my UPS carrier. He filed a report. I also wrote to you online and have not received any response. Timing (and quality of packing, apparently) is super important for this type of order and you have not tried to remedy the situation -- simply sent me an automated survey to find out how well you did. Not well at all.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.63 based on 1,941 reviews