Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
I don’t know where it was delivered to but it is not here!!
Explicitly asked for delivery to my apartment. Instead left it at apartment mail room, didn't get me to sign for it, and did not even notify me of delivery Will never deal with you again
A. Hammer
Very poor service and overcharge for the wine
Hi Michael, thanks so much for reaching out about your experience. I'm so sorry you didn't get the standard of service that we try to hold ourselves to. Is there anything that we can do to make things better?
I received only 1 of the 2 cases I ordered.
Thanks so much for letting us know! Apologies for the delayed response, but I want to make sure you get the rest of your wine as soon as possible. Do you mind sharing your order number with me so that I can look into it personally?
Wrong wine
Hi I ordered 12 bottles of wine in total but received only 6!
We were really sad because we were looking forward to a complete order.
The receipt did not reflect that we were due 6 other bottles of wine. We are not sure what to do.
Otherwise I enjoyed the experience.
Hi Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear about your disappointment! This is very unusual, but with all the COVID chaos, many orders were divided into boxes of 6 instead of 12. Especially if there were out of stock items preventing the order from going out, we had to make the call to get people something while we wait for the rest.

The good news is that there is a chance the second half of your order can still arrive before Passover! You can call us at 1-866-567-4370 or email us at info@kosherwine.com with your order number and we'll do everything we can to get you the rest of that wine!
I have unsubscribed. Don't dare e-mail me with "just a quick question"!
my order was not delivered. The UPS delivery (or other) is expecting me to be at home without prior notice. This is impossible. The shipment should be left at the package room, and if not should be tuned.
Not what it used to be. Bad experience will not buy again. They charged sales tax without letting me know of a brand new policy. Also by mistake they duplicated my order. So now I’m busy with it. I put it out for pickup, it got a little wet, FedEx wants me to repack it... there’s no reason for all this aggravation as I saved no money at all!
They sent the wrong items, they are ignoring my emails. I am now left with something I did not order and do not want. Terrible customer service.
Sent the wrong item, emailed multiple times to return, they completely ignore. I am now left with a large order I do not want, and is not what I ordered.
I placed one order three years ago - and the spam won't stop. The "unsubscribe" button doesn't work, despite responses assuring me that I'm unsubscribed. It's surreal and nightmarish. Order only if you want to receive emails forever. I called, the owner got mad at me, and then assured me that he would unsubscribe me. He didn't. I sent a letter by US mail and the marketing director emailed me to assure me that I'm unsubscribed. I received more spam. I emailed him back and he fell all over himself apologizing for the spam. And, like a bad, joke I got another email from Kosherwine.com.
We apologize about the frustration with this issue. You have been permanently removed and blocked from our marketing emails, so you should no longer be getting our emails in the future. Have a nice day!
Order a case on January 17, 2019, I have not received a tracking number,return phone or email as of yet. However, after watching in horror how bad the customer service and shipping is I thought, wait a sec, I already ship good for a living and have had zero complaints, I will just complain to Gilgal wines on how badly kosherwines.com is destroying the Gilgal name, then order direct from every wine brand they carry and sell kosher wines myself!! No joke, I’ve already put my assistant to work on the website. Adios kosher wines.com, I will do the job you do now only way way more efficient than you. :)
I apologize for the experience that you have had so far.

Since you are located in Texas due to state laws we have to use the state approved shipper LSO. It takes 8-14 business days to be delivered.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions that I can answer
They did not have the bottles I have ordered and they came up with excuses that they cannot ship to Alabama, even though the address was of a registered wine shop. Even despite that, I have yet to receive the refund.
Order 2 weeks ago and though I did receive a quick response the day of my order, I have not been able to get a hold of anyone in the last 10 days. 800 number is out of service and emails go unanswered.
Really horrendous customer service! I placed an order for 24 bottles of wine and paid in full. Eight days later, having heard nothing, I e-mailed kosherwine.com: “Oh, 2 of the 24 bottles were out of stock, so we didn’t process the order.” Really? I asked them to substitute 2 other bottles, and they sent 12 of the 24 bottles...too late for the event for which it was intended. I don’t know if the remaining 12 bottles will ever arrive.
Still waiting for a refund for 3 weeks. Short sent my order, advertised wine they didnt have, and still have not refunded my money!! If you dont have the product then you need to refund the money. This is not how you do business.
usually I have no problems with deliver. This time I did not receive an email to let me know that my shipment was delayed by a week. No one returned my calls. I finally received an email after calling to let me know shipment was the next day. I wasted an entire week staying home awaiting a delivery that did not show up. Someone should return phone calls. Very disappointed this time.
I still have not received my order, altho i got a tracking # which says my package as not even shipped since a week ago. I’m growing frustrated, as this was my first time ordering from this site and i was excited to have found a site that had the wine i was looking for and looking forward to receiving my order. But...it all has since turned to disappointment.
I ordered wine and it never came I called customer service and they said it was going to be delivered soon and it wasn’t. Had to cancel my order and get a refund it was a very bad experience
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 1,729 reviews