Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
1. Three times I asked that my order not be delivered on Saturday -- again I returned form Synagogue to find the boxes left unattended at key door. 2. NY law requires that a person over 18 accept wine delivery. Kosherwine.com leaves the wine unattended without anyone present to accept it. This is illegal for the sender I don't know if it is also illegal for me, the recipient. 3. I never received a response to previous complaints on both these issues -- this complaints were made in a chat or similar, now it's time for a more public comment.
Delivery process is awful. Kosher wine/UPS expects you to leave work and stay at home. No schedule for delivery time window (requires signature). 3 attempts with a short-ringing phone from a blocked phone number (one on Shabbat).
I ordered the Cyber Monday Premium box for $304.99. It said the value was $402.88 when I received the box and checked the value of each bottle on kosherwine.com the total came out to $288. I feel taken advantage of.
no thank you
The apparatus broke after less than a dozen uses
The cork bottle remover broke after three weeks of us. Less than a dozen uses. The cork screw simple broke off from the inside of the apparatus. It is a great idea but really poor quality construction.
I don’t know where it was delivered to but it is not here!!
Explicitly asked for delivery to my apartment. Instead left it at apartment mail room, didn't get me to sign for it, and did not even notify me of delivery Will never deal with you again A. Hammer 3012792549
Very poor service and overcharge for the wine
Hi Michael, thanks so much for reaching out about your experience. I'm so sorry you didn't get the standard of service that we try to hold ourselves to. Is there anything that we can do to make things better?
I received only 1 of the 2 cases I ordered.
Thanks so much for letting us know! Apologies for the delayed response, but I want to make sure you get the rest of your wine as soon as possible. Do you mind sharing your order number with me so that I can look into it personally?
Wrong wine
Hi I ordered 12 bottles of wine in total but received only 6! We were really sad because we were looking forward to a complete order. The receipt did not reflect that we were due 6 other bottles of wine. We are not sure what to do. Otherwise I enjoyed the experience.
Hi Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear about your disappointment! This is very unusual, but with all the COVID chaos, many orders were divided into boxes of 6 instead of 12. Especially if there were out of stock items preventing the order from going out, we had to make the call to get people something while we wait for the rest. The good news is that there is a chance the second half of your order can still arrive before Passover! You can call us at 1-866-567-4370 or email us at info@kosherwine.com with your order number and we'll do everything we can to get you the rest of that wine!
I have unsubscribed. Don't dare e-mail me with "just a quick question"!
my order was not delivered. The UPS delivery (or other) is expecting me to be at home without prior notice. This is impossible. The shipment should be left at the package room, and if not should be tuned.
Not what it used to be. Bad experience will not buy again. They charged sales tax without letting me know of a brand new policy. Also by mistake they duplicated my order. So now I’m busy with it. I put it out for pickup, it got a little wet, FedEx wants me to repack it... there’s no reason for all this aggravation as I saved no money at all!
They sent the wrong items, they are ignoring my emails. I am now left with something I did not order and do not want. Terrible customer service.
Sent the wrong item, emailed multiple times to return, they completely ignore. I am now left with a large order I do not want, and is not what I ordered.
I placed one order three years ago - and the spam won't stop. The "unsubscribe" button doesn't work, despite responses assuring me that I'm unsubscribed. It's surreal and nightmarish. Order only if you want to receive emails forever. I called, the owner got mad at me, and then assured me that he would unsubscribe me. He didn't. I sent a letter by US mail and the marketing director emailed me to assure me that I'm unsubscribed. I received more spam. I emailed him back and he fell all over himself apologizing for the spam. And, like a bad, joke I got another email from Kosherwine.com.
We apologize about the frustration with this issue. You have been permanently removed and blocked from our marketing emails, so you should no longer be getting our emails in the future. Have a nice day!
Order a case on January 17, 2019, I have not received a tracking number,return phone or email as of yet. However, after watching in horror how bad the customer service and shipping is I thought, wait a sec, I already ship good for a living and have had zero complaints, I will just complain to Gilgal wines on how badly kosherwines.com is destroying the Gilgal name, then order direct from every wine brand they carry and sell kosher wines myself!! No joke, I’ve already put my assistant to work on the website. Adios kosher wines.com, I will do the job you do now only way way more efficient than you. :)
I apologize for the experience that you have had so far. Since you are located in Texas due to state laws we have to use the state approved shipper LSO. It takes 8-14 business days to be delivered. Please let me know if you have any additional questions that I can answer
They did not have the bottles I have ordered and they came up with excuses that they cannot ship to Alabama, even though the address was of a registered wine shop. Even despite that, I have yet to receive the refund.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.63 based on 1,928 reviews