Kosherwine.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

About Kosherwine.com: Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Click Here

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Ezra Hamui
"Ari Lockspeiser does a great job at keeping his customers happy and ensuring their orders are accurate. On a different note that had to do with the wine, unfortunately the first bottle I opened from the shipment was forked and had mold on the cork. This was a bottle of terra di seta I certainly hope that this isn't a prevalent problem with the other terra di seta bottles I purchased."
Bruce Kahler
"This was rated as the BEST MOTHER'S DAY by an 80 year old mother."
Raymond Bouska
"Israeli wine shipped to your front door at a super price. it doesn't get any better than that. A taste of wine from the "Land" is always a great pick me up from any bad day. Thank-you for existing kosherwine.com"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I could not ask for or expect better service. It seemed like the wine was delivered as I hung up the phone. I must admit I was concerned about broken bottles but the way each bottle was packed, that would have been difficult. The price was great and the fact that I did not have to go to the store, ask someone to put the case in my car and then at home get it out of the car-was a pleasure. Having the case delivered was a great-no shlepping. Will definitely order from KosherWine.com again."
Thank you for your order and wonderful review! You got it - we strive to make ordering wine super easy and seamless. No schlepping needed! Have a K'simach V'chasima Tovah.
"I placed one order three years ago - and the spam won't stop. The "unsubscribe" button doesn't work, despite responses assuring me that I'm unsubscribed. It's surreal and nightmarish. Order only if you want to receive emails forever. I called, the owner got mad at me, and then assured me that he would unsubscribe me. He didn't. I sent a letter by US mail and the marketing director emailed me to assure me that I'm unsubscribed. I received more spam. I emailed him back and he fell all over himself apologizing for the spam. And, like a bad, joke I got another email from Kosherwine.com."
We apologize about the frustration with this issue. You have been permanently removed and blocked from our marketing emails, so you should no longer be getting our emails in the future. Have a nice day!
"Order a case on January 17, 2019, I have not received a tracking number,return phone or email as of yet. However, after watching in horror how bad the customer service and shipping is I thought, wait a sec, I already ship good for a living and have had zero complaints, I will just complain to Gilgal wines on how badly kosherwines.com is destroying the Gilgal name, then order direct from every wine brand they carry and sell kosher wines myself!! No joke, I’ve already put my assistant to work on the website. Adios kosher wines.com, I will do the job you do now only way way more efficient than you. :)"
I apologize for the experience that you have had so far.

Since you are located in Texas due to state laws we have to use the state approved shipper LSO. It takes 8-14 business days to be delivered.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions that I can answer
"They did not have the bottles I have ordered and they came up with excuses that they cannot ship to Alabama, even though the address was of a registered wine shop. Even despite that, I have yet to receive the refund."
"Order 2 weeks ago and though I did receive a quick response the day of my order, I have not been able to get a hold of anyone in the last 10 days. 800 number is out of service and emails go unanswered."
"Really horrendous customer service! I placed an order for 24 bottles of wine and paid in full. Eight days later, having heard nothing, I e-mailed kosherwine.com: “Oh, 2 of the 24 bottles were out of stock, so we didn’t process the order.” Really? I asked them to substitute 2 other bottles, and they sent 12 of the 24 bottles...too late for the event for which it was intended. I don’t know if the remaining 12 bottles will ever arrive."
"Still waiting for a refund for 3 weeks. Short sent my order, advertised wine they didnt have, and still have not refunded my money!! If you dont have the product then you need to refund the money. This is not how you do business."
"usually I have no problems with deliver. This time I did not receive an email to let me know that my shipment was delayed by a week. No one returned my calls. I finally received an email after calling to let me know shipment was the next day. I wasted an entire week staying home awaiting a delivery that did not show up. Someone should return phone calls. Very disappointed this time."
"I still have not received my order, altho i got a tracking # which says my package as not even shipped since a week ago. I’m growing frustrated, as this was my first time ordering from this site and i was excited to have found a site that had the wine i was looking for and looking forward to receiving my order. But...it all has since turned to disappointment."
"I ordered wine and it never came I called customer service and they said it was going to be delivered soon and it wasn’t. Had to cancel my order and get a refund it was a very bad experience"
"They failed to deliver my entire order, leaving me without wine for passover, and then had the nerve to "fine" me for the delivery failure, and not give me a full refund, although I was home all day to receive the order."
"I never got my order"
I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with your order, please give us a call and we will try our best to figure out what happened and how to assist you. Thank you
"Both bottles were shattered upon arrival. No fragile label anywhere, to indicate that the contents could be broken if not handled cautiously. What’s even worse is this was a Mother’s Day gift! I plan on calling tomorrow to express my disappointment."
"I am waiting for my order for a long time and they do not send me anything 😡"
Hi Ruth,

Sorry to hear that the order has not arrived yet, although upon checking the tracking it looks like this was damaged in transit. we can have a replacement sent out for you asap. We will PM with details.

All the Best,
Kosherwine.com
"Hi, This is ridiculous. There should be a way to pick up the shipment from the UPS location. You sent an email suggesting my family to be on lookout Who can spend a day on a “look out”? Last night UPS came to the house at 8pm!!! Then they promptly retrieved. We have a house video security recording. If we miss the shipment today, and there is no pick up option, You can have your wine back and reimburse us for the order. I count on your support. Leonard"
"Buyer beware. I ordered. I paid. I waited. I emailed requesting shipping info after a week or so. I was provided a tracking number that did not worked with any of the major carriers so I emailed them again. They provided a link to some unknown carrier but the tracking number showed nothing. A month later NO ORDER. So I emailed them and threatened to do a chargeback if they did not deliver my order by that week. I now received an email telling me that their shipper does not deliver to my address. Really?! I sell the n Ebay and if I tried to create a shipping label using a zip code that the carrier does not service l, they will not let me create the label. This company wants me to believe that the carrier accepted the shipment and sat on it for 4 weeks and then realized that then don’t deliver to my zip code? Riiiiiiiight."
"We received a bottle with a bad cork. Instead of being a mensch a sending a replacement they would only issue a store credit. Why should I have to pay shipping twice when they sent a bad bottle? All I want is them to replace what I ordered. Do not trust people like that."
Sorry to hear you experienced that issue with your wine? what vintage was the wine? was it over ten years old?
"I placed and order on March 15 for Passover. I called on March 21 to find out the status of the order. Gedala answered very rudely and wasn't interested in helping me. I emailed my question and Jared also didn't seem to care. He agreed to send the order out again but by Thurs March 28 Jared could not confirm a tracking number for my order. Told him this not good business and ran out Friday eruv Passover to get wine. I really wished it worked out but I would never try this company again."
"I ordered on Mar 22 and the order didn't arrive in time for passover. I cancelled the order and had my money refunded, which is the bare minimum for acceptable service. If you can't deliver wine by passover, don't send out an email blitz suggesting that you can."
"I didnt like any of the wines"
"Extremely delayed shipping. Terrible and rude customer service. If I could give 0 stars, I would. I was supposed to be refunded, but still waiting."
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,291 reviews