Kosherwine.com Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
I could not ask for or expect better service. It seemed like the wine was delivered as I hung up the phone. I must admit I was concerned about broken bottles but the way each bottle was packed, that would have been difficult. The price was great and the fact that I did not have to go to the store, ask someone to put the case in my car and then at home get it out of the car-was a pleasure. Having the case delivered was a great-no shlepping. Will definitely order from KosherWine.com again.
Thank you for your order and wonderful review! You got it - we strive to make ordering wine super easy and seamless. No schlepping needed! Have a K'simach V'chasima Tovah.
The wine arrived warm. I guess the UPS track is not temperature controlled, not good.
Hi, Natan! Thanks for your order. While our warehouse is all temperature controlled, the delivery trucks are not, so sometimes the wines can arrive a bit warm. This should not harm the taste of the wines; everything should be fine. However, if you notice that any wines do not taste right, feel free to reach out to customerservice@kosherwine.com for priority support. Enjoy!
Happily, the wine arrived in time! Unhappily, all the wine was hot, not warm, hot. Will the temperature affect kosher wine? It took over an hour in my a/c house for it to cool down. I haven't tried it yet since I'd like you opinion on n the heat affecting the wine.
Hi, Raquel! Thanks for your order. Unfortunately, we cannot control the temperature in each delivery truck so sometimes the wines can arrive a bit warm. This should not harm the taste of the wines, it should be fine. However, if you notice that any wines do not taste right, feel free to reach out to customerservice@kosherwine.com for priority support. Enjoy!
The wine is delivered via UPS. To put it bluntly, UPS sucks. For two straight days they kept changing the delivery time and failed to meet any of them. Remember, you have to sign for the wine. I had to go chase the truck down which I found easily, thanks to the UPS app that tracks your delivery truck. Having to wait all day at home like a prisoner is not fun. And the UPS main office if you want to pick it up yourself is more than 10 miles away from here. Kosherwine should pay to have a more selective delivery option from UPS. In total it took 6 days to get the wine, could have been more if I let UPS come to me instead of chasing them.
Hello Mark,

Thanks for your review and we apologize about your frustrating experience.

Due to the alcohol, someone needs to be home with an ID to sign for any wine packages. Many customers opt to have the packages delivered to their work offices or have it kept at their local UPS store for pickup. We understand the logistics can be difficult for some customers, though unfortunately this is beyond our control.

We're happy you have received your wine, and hopefully you'll have a smoother delivery in the future!
i orderd rose wine and i received a red wine.
The wine is good and the packaging is very secure. But the tracking software is bad. I was frustrated in not knowing why my shipment was late and then it just arrived.
A little pricey and your shipping to TX is awful! I had to pay for the pleasure of waiting 12 days for my delivery - it's still not here - and the service you had me use (and pay for) is called overnight? I felt cheated by this.
I like the wine available at Kosher and the prices are very good. My issue is with who you use as the carrier (UPS). The first time the wine was sent it was damaged and then I had some confusing tracking reports when I logged onto UPS. I realize shipping using UPS is sometimes free but I would rather get my wine in a timely manner (FedEx maybe) than have to try and figure out when I need to be home because UPS screwed up. I do enjoy Kosherwine products.
You need to be proactive in avoiding delivery on Shabbat. You currently are not, and you currently refuse to do anything of the sort, and you don't even make information that you know about on this issue available on line in order to help inform your customers. I find your recalcitrance in this amazing.
BOUGHT 1 CASE CALLED BAKERS DOZEN ONLY GOT 12 YOU TOLD ME THAT I WOULD GET 13 DIDN'T HAPPENED.
You delivery time has been excellent in the past. This order took almost 2 weeks to arrive. I realize it was Passover rush; however your website was advertising 1 day delivery to my area which certainly did not occur this time. I do like your selection and still plan to order more wine in the future. I just want to express my disappointment in this current order.
My wine arrived after Pesach seders and I was not informed of the need to be present to sign for delivery. So both delays made me not have kosher wine for Pesach.
I’m actually very annoyed with the shipping situation. Maybe I did not read something, but I was unaware that the delivery needed to have someone at home to receive it. I was away for 48 hours and missed ALL 3 attempts. Since someone does need to be home to receive the box, I think it would be helpful to have people choose the best time the box should arrive. I CANNOT go pick up the box of wine which is sitting in a location 20 minutes from my home. I will be sending it back and expecting a full refund. Although you had great prices, I would prefer to pay more per bottle and NOT have to deal with this mailing situation again.
Salespeople responsive on phone, but the wine still arrived too late for the Seder!
wines were of variable quality I am not really pleased with their quality or that it took you five-six days to send the box
The wines is to sweet...
well it has always made me happy except this time! 2 bottles were missing and bottles were all dusty.
This order did not go as planned. I ordered Wednesday night. It should have shipped out Thursday and delivered Friday in time for shabbos, as has always happened. I got a notification from ups delivery was delayed with no reason. I emailed kosherwine.com and didn't here back until Monday or Tuesday. They blamed the cold and ups did not pick it up. That was it. And it took me reaching out to find out. Poor customer service interaction.
I am very disappointed that my new year drinks did not arrive until today January 5th, 2018.
Hi Gilbert,

Thanks for giving us feedback and sorry for the disappointment. Unfortunately, weather conditions that particular week delayed things, coupled with New Years being on a Sunday. I do empathize with the situation, however, and look forward to providing you with more wine in the future.
Because of out of stock wine shipment was delayed. It arrived 10 days after order was made on line. Customer service was responsive but the order still took 5 days to get here, arriving just before Shabbat. I live in northern Virginia. Even with abnormally delays that's a long time. But we got the order before Shabbat. All of my previous orders were seamless and I appreciate the service your business provides
I love their selections and have ordered in the past. My 3 star rating is due to the fact that the items were shipped to the billing address in another state.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,328 reviews