Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
I’ve purchased the pomegranate wine from a brick and mortar store and it was sweet and delicious. This wine was horrible. The Dalton Moscato was still good. I had to contact customer service to get a tracking number. One was not provided on its own. I needed to be home to sign so I needed that information. I will probably not order the pomegranate wine from them again. I’m scared to try the second bottle of it. $40 wasted.
Wow, I'm so glad you reached out! Please call us with your order number and we can either refund your card or get you some store credit. It's very rare that our customers get bad bottles, but we definitely want to make it right!

1-866-567-4370
I would have loved to get the Passover wine for my Sedar at home, with all that is going on. I had to use grape juice, since they were sent to the wrong address, but at least I had some wine that was redelivered before the end of the holiday and I did use it for my cornish hen as a sauce, and it really came out delicious. Thank you for saving some of the holiday for us.
Ease of use was great!
To David the CEO: if you're writing to me to ask me my thoughts on my experience with kosherwine.com and actually expects me to thoughtfully respond, you'll have to send your email from an email address to which I can respond, and not from a donotreply email address and a link to an online survey. Keep in mind that my time and perspectives are my most valuable assets. (And my "star" review was not thought out, but I had to click something to be able to send this).
Thanks so much for your reply, Mendel. If it makes you feel any better, I actually do read each one of these, and I appreciate whatever amount of time you can offer to give us feedback.

I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to respond to you, but things have been crazy with Pesach and COVID. I'd love to hear your thought-out feedback if you have the time. Stay safe and healthy. Chag Sameach!
- David
It has not been easy to get a system together for orders and deliveries to flow well.
The wine arrived warm. I guess the UPS track is not temperature controlled, not good.
Hi, Natan! Thanks for your order. While our warehouse is all temperature controlled, the delivery trucks are not, so sometimes the wines can arrive a bit warm. This should not harm the taste of the wines; everything should be fine. However, if you notice that any wines do not taste right, feel free to reach out to customerservice@kosherwine.com for priority support. Enjoy!
Happily, the wine arrived in time! Unhappily, all the wine was hot, not warm, hot. Will the temperature affect kosher wine? It took over an hour in my a/c house for it to cool down. I haven't tried it yet since I'd like you opinion on n the heat affecting the wine.
Hi, Raquel! Thanks for your order. Unfortunately, we cannot control the temperature in each delivery truck so sometimes the wines can arrive a bit warm. This should not harm the taste of the wines, it should be fine. However, if you notice that any wines do not taste right, feel free to reach out to customerservice@kosherwine.com for priority support. Enjoy!
The wine is delivered via UPS. To put it bluntly, UPS sucks. For two straight days they kept changing the delivery time and failed to meet any of them. Remember, you have to sign for the wine. I had to go chase the truck down which I found easily, thanks to the UPS app that tracks your delivery truck. Having to wait all day at home like a prisoner is not fun. And the UPS main office if you want to pick it up yourself is more than 10 miles away from here. Kosherwine should pay to have a more selective delivery option from UPS. In total it took 6 days to get the wine, could have been more if I let UPS come to me instead of chasing them.
Hello Mark,

Thanks for your review and we apologize about your frustrating experience.

Due to the alcohol, someone needs to be home with an ID to sign for any wine packages. Many customers opt to have the packages delivered to their work offices or have it kept at their local UPS store for pickup. We understand the logistics can be difficult for some customers, though unfortunately this is beyond our control.

We're happy you have received your wine, and hopefully you'll have a smoother delivery in the future!
i orderd rose wine and i received a red wine.
The wine is good and the packaging is very secure. But the tracking software is bad. I was frustrated in not knowing why my shipment was late and then it just arrived.
A little pricey and your shipping to TX is awful! I had to pay for the pleasure of waiting 12 days for my delivery - it's still not here - and the service you had me use (and pay for) is called overnight? I felt cheated by this.
I like the wine available at Kosher and the prices are very good. My issue is with who you use as the carrier (UPS). The first time the wine was sent it was damaged and then I had some confusing tracking reports when I logged onto UPS. I realize shipping using UPS is sometimes free but I would rather get my wine in a timely manner (FedEx maybe) than have to try and figure out when I need to be home because UPS screwed up. I do enjoy Kosherwine products.
You need to be proactive in avoiding delivery on Shabbat. You currently are not, and you currently refuse to do anything of the sort, and you don't even make information that you know about on this issue available on line in order to help inform your customers. I find your recalcitrance in this amazing.
BOUGHT 1 CASE CALLED BAKERS DOZEN ONLY GOT 12 YOU TOLD ME THAT I WOULD GET 13 DIDN'T HAPPENED.
You delivery time has been excellent in the past. This order took almost 2 weeks to arrive. I realize it was Passover rush; however your website was advertising 1 day delivery to my area which certainly did not occur this time. I do like your selection and still plan to order more wine in the future. I just want to express my disappointment in this current order.
My wine arrived after Pesach seders and I was not informed of the need to be present to sign for delivery. So both delays made me not have kosher wine for Pesach.
I’m actually very annoyed with the shipping situation. Maybe I did not read something, but I was unaware that the delivery needed to have someone at home to receive it. I was away for 48 hours and missed ALL 3 attempts. Since someone does need to be home to receive the box, I think it would be helpful to have people choose the best time the box should arrive. I CANNOT go pick up the box of wine which is sitting in a location 20 minutes from my home. I will be sending it back and expecting a full refund. Although you had great prices, I would prefer to pay more per bottle and NOT have to deal with this mailing situation again.
Salespeople responsive on phone, but the wine still arrived too late for the Seder!
wines were of variable quality I am not really pleased with their quality or that it took you five-six days to send the box
The wines is to sweet...
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 1,729 reviews