Kosherwine.com Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
I could not ask for or expect better service. It seemed like the wine was delivered as I hung up the phone. I must admit I was concerned about broken bottles but the way each bottle was packed, that would have been difficult. The price was great and the fact that I did not have to go to the store, ask someone to put the case in my car and then at home get it out of the car-was a pleasure. Having the case delivered was a great-no shlepping. Will definitely order from KosherWine.com again.
Thank you for your order and wonderful review! You got it - we strive to make ordering wine super easy and seamless. No schlepping needed! Have a K'simach V'chasima Tovah.
Wine arrived fast! Amazingly packed great prices! Highly recommended
Kosherwine is wonderful! Love every bottle we have ever ordered, always comes well packaged and we get an email confirming the shipment and arrival. I have recommended them to many friends already - the easiest way to buy the best wines!!🍷🍷💕🇮🇱 Thank you and cheers!
Thanks for your order and the wonderful review. We work hard to ensure the delivery process is as smooth as possible for our customers, so we really appreciate the feedback. Cheers!
The packaging and wine quality exceeded my expectations! I will recommend Kosherwine to my friends and family! Thank you again for excellent service and an amazing product!
Awesome! Thanks for your order and review, glad we exceeded all expectations!
Got what I ordered the exact day I was told and the price was excellent. will do it again
Awesome, thanks for your order, Lior! Glad to hear that all went well.
Next day delivery. Reasonably priced selections available.
Thanks for your order and review. Have a nice day!
We love kosherwine.com It’s an easy and fun way to buy Israeli wine and support Israel and the delivery times and customer service support is fantastic. I almost forgot to mention the great prices.
Thanks for the great feedback, Daniel! Glad to hear you're enjoying our selection of Israeli wines.
I had a specific challenge to provide organic wine Kosher for passover to bring to a friend's seder. Local wine merchants carried a variety of Kosher for passover wines but none were organic. I found what I needed on this website and was able to order and have it delivered all within 36 hours well in time for the event. The website, order confirmation and delivery tracking emails/texts were outstanding. Here is hoping the quality of the mine meets the service, price and delivery performance.
Thank you for the feedback, Steve! We're happy we were able to provide organic wines for Passover. Enjoy!
Great selection and fast delivery. Not to mention prices that beat everything locally. Too bad I can't sample wines before buying them.
Thank you Brad, glad to hear you had a great order experience. Enjoy the wine!
Website was easy to order from, customer service department was available and responsive and I received my order in a day. Excellent experience, great selection, nice customer friendly approach. I hope to be enjoying more wines from kosherwine.com in the future! Simcha, Passaic NJ
Thank you Simcha for the great feedback. We look forward to continue exceeding your expectations in the future!
What great service. Received all of my order. Secure shipping packaging was amazing too. no damage got here to NC in two days.
Thanks for the feedback, and glad to hear that everything went well with your order!
They did not have the bottles I have ordered and they came up with excuses that they cannot ship to Alabama, even though the address was of a registered wine shop. Even despite that, I have yet to receive the refund.
Order 2 weeks ago and though I did receive a quick response the day of my order, I have not been able to get a hold of anyone in the last 10 days. 800 number is out of service and emails go unanswered.
Prompt efficient service with good prices
This order did not go as planned. I ordered Wednesday night. It should have shipped out Thursday and delivered Friday in time for shabbos, as has always happened. I got a notification from ups delivery was delayed with no reason. I emailed kosherwine.com and didn't here back until Monday or Tuesday. They blamed the cold and ups did not pick it up. That was it. And it took me reaching out to find out. Poor customer service interaction.
They sent it on time
Great service and price. Shipment arrived intact and on time. I love the selection of wines kosherwine.com has that can't be found anywhere else. I highly recommend the Festa D'Estate Moscato! Drink up.
Very happy with the friendly service and with the prompt delivery.
Good website, easy to order, case arrived in a few days and no shipping charge. We live in an area with limited kosher wines so saves a lot of driving around and shopping. You can buy several different wines to make a case. That way you can find good ones and many at reasonable pricing. Also have found the customer service responsive if any questions or issues.
Great tasting wine at an affordable price and when you buy a case of what you like, you get free shipping!
Excellent assortment of wines and very competitive prices. The checkout went smoothly and the delivery was very fast.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,328 reviews