Kosherwine.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy

Live Chat
Ezra Hamui
"Ari Lockspeiser does a great job at keeping his customers happy and ensuring their orders are accurate. On a different note that had to do with the wine, unfortunately the first bottle I opened from the shipment was forked and had mold on the cork. This was a bottle of terra di seta I certainly hope that this isn't a prevalent problem with the other terra di seta bottles I purchased."
Bruce Kahler
"This was rated as the BEST MOTHER'S DAY by an 80 year old mother."
Raymond Bouska
"Israeli wine shipped to your front door at a super price. it doesn't get any better than that. A taste of wine from the "Land" is always a great pick me up from any bad day. Thank-you for existing kosherwine.com"
"There are lots of places for me to buy Kosher wine. This morning I was again reminded why I shop here - besides the great prices and amazing assortment. Their customer service is top notch, quick response, and great attitude. Bravo to you folks who work here & thank you."
"I am a new customer. I was sitting on pins and needles praying my order would be here for the Fall HolyDays. Koherwine came through like a champ. I will never doubt you again."
"Great wine selection! Fast and efficient service!"
"The order was processed and sent very efficiently."
"Great selection. Good prices. Perfect execution on delivery to our leased beach house in Topsail NC for our family summer vacation. The wine makes all the difference."
"Everything worked to my satisfaction"
"always a great value"
"Everything in the process went well."
"The site was easy to navigate, and customer service was very friendly and helpful."
"A friendly Online experience! The shipment arrived as promised."
"I always think of Kosherwin for my Isreali wines"
"Great choices of excellent wines, and reasonable time for delivery"
"Good wines and reasonable prices. What more could a buyer want? Shipping is prompt and bottles of wine are securely packed. Good work."
"very good selection and service"
"Zmora wine arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for the fast shipment and for remaining in contact with me throughout shipment."
"Love you guys. Fast & efficient Thank you."
"The delivery of wine came the next day after I ordered. Great rose wine! Will order again ,"
"excellent. will use them again"
"Selection and pricing was fantastic. D er livery in NY in 24 hours. FANTASTIC"
"Kosher wine is fantastic. They carry our favorite kosher port and ship out very quickly. Packaging is fantastic."
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.55 based on 1,213 reviews