Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
Thanks for all your help and support. We will be ordering with you again in the future. Hazel
I was looking for a dark red historic wine with a robust taste. I did quite a bit of study. I have never bought wine before. I wanted a wine from Israel. Tabor Shiraz is exactly what I wanted. Beginner's luck or the Lord's blessing, you choose. The fruity flavor is blended beautifully with a slight burnt taste that is calming, yet romantic. The whole is like a warm fire in a candlelit room on a cold Nebraska night!
The product (wine) is great. The process of receiving my order is proving itself to be problematic. Either sporadic or late delivery and once received only to find in addition to the package being delivered late, it is frequently in short order as I have found odd repackaged bottles and missing bottles that fall short of my full ordered amount.
Simple order process and came super fast
Kosher wine.com is easy to navigate, communication is good, wines are well packed, and delivery is fast.
Easy to order, nice selection, and delivered on time
My wine was packed well and delivered the day and time promised. It was great doing business with Kosherwine.com Fair prices, no delivery charge delivered right to my door. Fantastic!
Awesome customer service. I had to delay the delivery date (nearly at the last minute) and Kosherwine contacted the delivery service and arranged that. They did that almost immediately after receiving my email. My order would have been delivered on the estimated date and it arrived in excellent condition. All this service for one of their more "thrifty" customers!
The most hassle free purchase.
As usual the packaging, customer service, and delivery were outstanding.
Excellent customer service, timely delivery, outstanding packing of bottles, and I am now enjoying my wine (that I can only get through shipping in Florida).... Thank you !!!!
Excellent service and delivery. Fantastic wines.
I love the variety of wines to choose from! The ordering process is quick, and delivery is prompt. Can't wait to enjoy a sip!
That was the fastest delivery I think I ever got, and I look forward to sampling the new and enjoying the old favorites!
I ordered for the first time a 12 bottle case of Barkan Classic Malbec. Delivery was as stated and happy to say due to the excellent packaging all were in tact. Our store ( ABC Wines) in Florida discontinued this wine from Israel so needless to say I will never buy there again.
I like it came on time and like the wine its great tasting and the customer service was great and understanding thank you very much for your service .
I rarely go out to the store lately to buy wine. The prices are very competitive and the selection really can't compare. My wife and I have our new favorite wines. My wife loves Segal Wild Fermentation Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 and Abarbanel Beaujolais Villages 2018. Both are amazing wines. Not always available at the local wine shops here, but allways a click away at Kosherwine.com - We attended an AMIT fundraiser and we learned about the amazing Tulip winery where about 95% of the workers are from a community of autistic individuals who contribute greatly to the success of the winery. When I drink any of their wines, which are all great, I can't help but feel in some little way I am contributing to a great cause. Kosherwine.com has a very large selection of wines made by Tulip. I have to mention that our favorite inexpensive bottles of wine are Teal Lake. Great wines and you can't beat the sales currently available at kosherwine.com My last order I made late one evening and the wine arrived at my front door less then 48 hours later. They deliver here by UPS and you really have to plan to be home because you may have to sign for it. Once we weren't home and we had to go to the UPS location not far from here to pick up our order. There are lots of options online to track and redirect your package if you have to. Kosherwine.com also runs classes. My wife and I took a beginner wine tasting course and it was so much fun. We learned so much about wine and really zoom in on what about wine we enjoy. It made us smarter consumers. Also fun is to buy a mixed case. Buying wine in case quantities is the threshold for free shipping. I really recommend that. Thanks again kosherwine.com for all the service you have provided us.
Joyvin is my favorite wine and I have not been able to purchase it locally for some time. I was delighted when I found Kosherwine.com and could order it. The price was good, the delivery time was excellent, and it was well packaged. No worries there! So happy I can enjoy my favorite wine again without having to run all over town trying to find it. Great service! Great company! Great wine!!!
Very competitive pricing on Kosher wine. Delivery was amazing. I ordered a case on Friday and it was delivered the next day.
They have an amazing selection. Support staff is really helpful for recommendations. Texas is tough to ship to but they get it done with a little extra time.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.63 based on 1,928 reviews