Kosherwine.com Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
I could not ask for or expect better service. It seemed like the wine was delivered as I hung up the phone. I must admit I was concerned about broken bottles but the way each bottle was packed, that would have been difficult. The price was great and the fact that I did not have to go to the store, ask someone to put the case in my car and then at home get it out of the car-was a pleasure. Having the case delivered was a great-no shlepping. Will definitely order from KosherWine.com again.
Thank you for your order and wonderful review! You got it - we strive to make ordering wine super easy and seamless. No schlepping needed! Have a K'simach V'chasima Tovah.
First time ordering. Everything went well although UPS dropped the ball a bit. Christmas time is a little busy.
So excited! Got My Wine today :) I can’t wait to start tasting and loving my mixed case
Love this Pinoit Grigio
Love the wine ! Arrived in perfect condition...wonderful price on a special sale...sorry I waited so long to make my first order...will definitely use Kosher Wine as my first choice from now on...thanks!
Best selection of kosher wine. Period. And the best prices ever. Love the site!
Simply excellent service and value!
Really appreciate the prompt processing of my order and the next day delivery! Look forward to new “sale” offers for New Years. Right now enjoying a Montepulciano that is delightful. Shipment was scheduled to arrive on Dec. 2, but UPS delivered today (Saturday). Keep doing what you are doing.
it is a beautiful wine. I wish they sold it in the grocery store! thanks.! Happy Holidays from Kristina in Florida
בס"ד the website is user friendly - easy to navigate and order from. extensive selection of kosher wine that is priced well. keep up the good work!
Ordered one day and delivered (in Massachusetts) the next (while paying for regular shipping). Great service as always (have yet to open the first bottle -- waiting for an upcoming event).
Everything
Excellent service.I am so happy to have found the famous Beaujolais nouveau,Kosher. Thank you
Great selection and great customer service - Thank you Kosherwine.com Team for enhancing the Sharsheret Florida Annual Gala!
I bought a box of wine In California and I got It in Miami the date I was waiting , I am happy 😃
Great costumer service, it arrived on time and cool, good prices and very good stuff 👏👏👏👏🇮🇱🍷🇮🇱🍷
Excellent customer service. Ari is a gem. Delivery within a few days. Prices... the best.
Thanks so much for letting us know! Enjoy the wines!
Choices in stock. Good prices and promotions. Great delivery.
Thanks for your order and review, Judah. We appreciate hearing feedback! Enjoy!
Thanks again for your assistance with everything. Happy about the wine selections. Shalom!
Thanks for letting us know that everything went well! We're so happy we could help. Enjoy the wines!
Good prices, fast shipping, well-organized website.
Awesome, thanks for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate each of our customers, and hearing their feedback.
Very good service delivery very fast
Awesome - that's exactly what we strive for! Thanks for letting us know!
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,311 reviews