Kosherwine.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

How would you rate Kosherwine.com ?

Ezra Hamui
Ezra Hamui
Verified Buyer
"Ari Lockspeiser does a great job at keeping his customers happy and ensuring their orders are accurate. On a different note that had to do with the wine, unfortunately the first bottle I opened from the shipment was forked and had mold on the cork. This was a bottle of terra di seta I certainly hope that this isn't a prevalent problem with the other terra di seta bottles I purchased."
Bruce Kahler
Bruce Kahler
Verified Buyer
"This was rated as the BEST MOTHER'S DAY by an 80 year old mother."
Raymond Bouska
Raymond Bouska
Verified Buyer
"Israeli wine shipped to your front door at a super price. it doesn't get any better than that. A taste of wine from the "Land" is always a great pick me up from any bad day. Thank-you for existing kosherwine.com"
Saralyn Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Service was helpful. Wine was delivered very quickly in time for our event. Having the shipping cost be free for a case was very nice."
"My wine came quickly and very well-packaged. Being able to redirect my delivery to a pickup place was a plus."
Sol Kirschenbaum
Verified Buyer
"Shipment came very promptly and perfectly and professionally packed, Great service and pricing !"
"fast delivery"
Chaim Ezra Meads
Verified Buyer
"I received a good variety of wines in secure packaging within a few days after ordering, from Passover wine to Sangria to Sacramental and even Kosher Rose`"
William Behrmann
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding service and selection"
Ronald Berzon
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order online. I receive my wine in perfect condition and in a timely manner."
"The service was excellent, they answered all my questions and fulfilled my order promptly for many cases of wine for my wedding. They even reached out to delay my shipment (since I had flexibility in timing) to avoid having the wine sit in a hot warehouse over the weekend, and instead shipped it on a day where it wouldn't be at risk from damage due to weather. Would absolutely use them again!"
Tameca Miles
Verified Buyer
"delivery was prompt. wiped my wine bottles off and commenced to chilling and drinking."
"Amazingly prompt delivery!"
STEPHEN WINTHROP
"excellent service"
Vikki Milner
Verified Buyer
"You have the best wine and delivery is great. I have several friends that love your company now and thank me for turning them on to Kosherwine.com."
Steven Berkowitz
"DELIVERED PROMPTLY PERFECTLY"
"Good prices and fast shipping. I mean really fast. I got my case order in two days. No problems at all and an easy to use web site."
"Thoughtful service. Good values."
Sander Srulowitz
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery of what I ordered - at a good price."
Shmuel Einav
Verified Buyer
"The service was prompt and courteous. The price is very reasonable."
"Service is very prompt and an excellent selection of wines at various pricing levels."
"It is so convenient for us living out of town."
David Mathews
Verified Buyer
"When I spoke with orders, they affirmed my order and let me modify the order, still getting it out the same day. Very helpful and knowledgeable."
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,178 reviews