Kosherwine.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

How would you rate Kosherwine.com?

(optional)

Ezra Hamui
Ezra Hamui
Verified Buyer
"Ari Lockspeiser does a great job at keeping his customers happy and ensuring their orders are accurate. On a different note that had to do with the wine, unfortunately the first bottle I opened from the shipment was forked and had mold on the cork. This was a bottle of terra di seta I certainly hope that this isn't a prevalent problem with the other terra di seta bottles I purchased."
Bruce Kahler
Bruce Kahler
Verified Buyer
"This was rated as the BEST MOTHER'S DAY by an 80 year old mother."
Raymond Bouska
Raymond Bouska
Verified Buyer
"Israeli wine shipped to your front door at a super price. it doesn't get any better than that. A taste of wine from the "Land" is always a great pick me up from any bad day. Thank-you for existing kosherwine.com"
"Good tasting low alcohol wire at a reasonable price."
Euton Thomas
Verified Buyer
"smooth my weekends away"
"I can get wine that I can't get elsewhere easily. However, one of the bottles arrived broken."
Darlene Betsill
Verified Buyer
"AS always, the product and speed of delivery were excellent. Communcation....not so much. I had written regarding a question about shipping and have yet to receive a response and that's been over a week ago. Not the first time this has happened."
Martha Margolis
Verified Buyer
"It did not make it by the first seder but got there mid week. I usually get assortments for my son but he said this one included three sweet wines which they do not drink. I will now be cautious about assortments. Thx"
Corinne Asher
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a case of sweet wines for Pesach! happy with everything in there but the Cabernet Sauvignon. That's not a sweet wine! I would have been happier with a double of any of the others over a Cab! Yech!"
"Interesting assortment"
Mike Rovinsky
Verified Buyer
"All in all, we were very pleased. The wrong product was sent to us, however, they did do what it took to get us the specific wine we needed for the Seder. The only thing that I felt was poor quality was the wrong phone numbers on the website and the difficulty in getting touch with somebody initially. Otherwise the product was good and the service was good."
"The wine was a very nice selection but we did not receive the freebies that were listed on the packing slip."
Aladriene Johnson
Verified Buyer
"I was pleased with the detailed information provided to me by the gentleman that I spoke with. He took the time to answer all my questions."
"Delivery was prompt, but a couple of bottles before they were opened had cork or some other substance at mouth of bottle. When opened these pieces went into the wine. I understand things of this nature happen, so overall a good experience."
Diane Nissen
Verified Buyer
"It's a minor reason that I did not give all 5 stars. I did not receive the UPS tracker number before the first delivery attempt. It would be extremely helpful to have the UPS tracker number prior to delivery (at least a day before) and it to be clickable onto UPS website. As you know, someone who is 21 or over must be home to sign for the package."
Leah Margolise
Verified Buyer
"You did ok, but i learned a lesson for not being more diligent on checking out the rabbinic supervision on each bottle. I purchased the Primitivo and then found out there was some controversy."
"Good prices, good wine - some labels were damaged"
"Not happy"
Carmel Festa
Verified Buyer
"Very good. Quick delivery, but I was unable to attach a gift note to the delivery."
Meyer Rabinovitz
Verified Buyer
"Send more sales for large cuantity buys. Like 12 boxes minimum"
Patricia Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Love the wine. Purchased a case to share with family and friends. Do plan to continue to savor your wines"
Yosef Seigel
Verified Buyer
"Great selection, great prices, great service!"
Arthur Poland
Verified Buyer
"Your service is always prompt. Unfortunately UPS is not."
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,072 reviews