Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
I have yet to try a bottle, but I'm really forward to it, thanks for the timely delivery
I have not yet had a chance to try any of the wines, but I'm looking forward.. The was delivered in very timely manner which is greatly appreciated
Great selection,quality and price and rapid shipping. Very pleased!

eli w. Schlossberg
Baltimore Md.
The price and delivery were excellent, but general customer service is lacking. After ordering, the e-mail notification never came, and my attempts to log in met with failure, as verification e-mails similarly went missing. But the wine made it here promptly, even if I had no way of knowing when to expect it.
Thanks so much for the feedback! I'm so sorry about the email notification issue, I've heard of people saying its too much communication, but never that they didn't receive any! Do you mind sending me your order number so that i could look into it for you?
almost everything we wanted was available. Not clear about 'out of stock'. FedEx seems to have sat on the order once it reached our city.

Review might be better once we hear about the out of stocks
Great selection, and responsive customer service. Shipping is impossibly fast, and prices are competitive.

Had one negative experience when I placed a group order with a friend in 2018 that had almost a dozen bad bottles, and understandably had a difficult time returning those. Everything since then has been smooth.
Like always we are very pleased with our order. Thanks again :)
The wine was finally delivered Yea !!!
We're glad you got your wine and thanks for the review! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to get those 4 stars up to 5 ;)
Delivered on time. The delivery man didn’t ring the bell. I expected that since I was told I would have to sign. He also left it with 1 end up in the air. Everything else was great.
Thanks so much for your review and bringing this to our attention! We'll have to address this with our carriers.

I know COVID has put a lot of stress on the ones delivering packages, but there is a certain level of respect that should be upheld for the customers' and their shipments. Thanks again for making us aware!
Easy to order, quick delivery.

I wish they'd ship smaller boxes. We ordered 48 bottles for our son's Bar Mitzvah (which has been postponed), and the shipment came in boxes of 18. They weigh too much and make it hard to store. I would have preferred them to ship four (4) boxes of 12.
Thank you so much for the feedback! I know you don't necessarily make a bar mitzvah too often, but I've spoken to my team and if you leave comments in the order about needing boxes of 12 instead of 18, they should honor it.
If this doesn't help you, at least know that your feedback could help someone else.
Thanks again!
This is NOT a review. I am generally very pleased with your service, though I find uneven quality in some of your wines.
a) Why not assemble a case of LOW ALCOHOL (RED) WINES that many people would like to have for the sedarim? Even though many at the sedar drink and enjoy their arba'a kosos of full-bodied wine, there are guests and family members who would benefit from low alcohol wines--which would make it easier to last through all four kosos!
b) What is QPR?
c) I searched for and found on your site a Hagefen Napa Valley CabSauv 2016, a store-bought wine we have enjoyed. My bottle clearly says it is 14.4% alcohol, whereas your text says 12.5%; also, your photo of the label shows no vintage year, whereas mine clearly says 2016. Can you explain these discrepancies?
d) Re: Capcanes Peraj Petita: Did you carry a 2016 vintage in the past year?
I look forward to your response.
A freilichen Purim,
Miriam Birnbaum
This particular experience was a bit curious. I ordered based upon the email saying there was an early bird discount for at least some of the wines I selected, yet when I got to the cart, I was unable to get a discount with the code. If that could be corrected, I would appreciate it.
Hi David,
I enjoy my first shopping and delivering experience with kosherwine.com.
I would be interested to propose to add new wines on your list. There is white wine from Alsace France (Pinot gris, Gewurztraminer,...) I would be interested to propose and to buy (as I didn't find them in US and they are delicious), as well as Chateau Larcis Jaumat 2016 (Saint-Emilion Grand Cru).
Best
Working directly with your rep. as opposed to problems I had earlier with online made all the difference.
She was helpful, wonderful
I usually don't have a problem with shipping, but I did on my last shipment that I received. It was delayed one day, but UPS didn't tell me why. When I received it, it looks like the bottles had been re-packed and I was missing a bottle. It must have gotten broken during shipping. I called customer service and they took care of it without a problem.
Had a stumble with UPS delivery; Chana from your office was on it immediately & corrected the situation. It all turned out positive.
Thank you Chana! Good job!
Great selection - I wanted to buy a few bottles based on recommendations by Kosherwinemusings.com and couldn't find most of them in local stores, but found them all at Kosherwine.com. Prices also seemed reasonable although shipping will bump things up a bit if you don't hit the free shipping threshold.
mostly do not have the kosher wines I enjoy. Rom Katzrim Tulip black diamond.
I appreciate the offer from Azik for the pricing on the wine, however, it took 2 emails andmore than a week to finally get it.
Quick Service! Love trying the mixed cases to try new wines.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.62 based on 1,789 reviews