Kosherwine.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

How would you rate Kosherwine.com ?

Ezra Hamui
Ezra Hamui
Verified Buyer
"Ari Lockspeiser does a great job at keeping his customers happy and ensuring their orders are accurate. On a different note that had to do with the wine, unfortunately the first bottle I opened from the shipment was forked and had mold on the cork. This was a bottle of terra di seta I certainly hope that this isn't a prevalent problem with the other terra di seta bottles I purchased."
Bruce Kahler
Bruce Kahler
Verified Buyer
"This was rated as the BEST MOTHER'S DAY by an 80 year old mother."
Raymond Bouska
Raymond Bouska
Verified Buyer
"Israeli wine shipped to your front door at a super price. it doesn't get any better than that. A taste of wine from the "Land" is always a great pick me up from any bad day. Thank-you for existing kosherwine.com"
"Aside from the fact that it took my order over a week and a half to get to me when the person told me it would get there the following business day which was the only upsetting part, the service I received was still good and I enjoyed the wine itself immensely."
"The prices and delivery were fine. I do want to say, however, that I will not be buying any Barkan wines until they change their policy on the employment of Ethiopian Jews, or get rid of the haredi hechsher that requires the racist policy. I encourage kosherwine.com to stop offering Barkan wines until this issue is resolved."
Robert Rose
Verified Buyer
"Order was handled great. I did not get the promised email receipt however."
"The company filled and delivered my order in a timely manner."
Jonathan Silver
Verified Buyer
"No problems with the product, price or shipping. Only problem was with Ups delivering when someone was home. Had to reschedule delivery for addition $8 so we could be home. Not happy about that."
Linda Hinson
"Received the wines I ordered."
"Above average experience. Maybe I was lucky for my first order but my favorite wines were on sale. Prices were same or better than local wine store. I would have ordered more but had to order in full cases to qualify for free shipping. Received it the next day. The bottles were packed well. Thank you Kosherwine.com."
Norman Poltenson
Verified Buyer
"The selection of wines is broad, the delivery is fast, and I can talk with "live" people to fix a problem."
"good selection good filters in search results well packed generally decent prices fast shipping. Came back to reorder would have been better if most of my preferred wines from last order were in stock only one was available for repurchase and the others seemed to get more expensive so I only had one choice of wine to reorder this time."
Salomon Parnes
Verified Buyer
"I got one broken bottle, and all the other bottles were wet... besides that I was very happy."
Beri Kravitz
Verified Buyer
"Large selection. Lightning fast delivery."
"Good tasting low alcohol wire at a reasonable price."
Euton Thomas
Verified Buyer
"smooth my weekends away"
"I can get wine that I can't get elsewhere easily. However, one of the bottles arrived broken."
Darlene Betsill
Verified Buyer
"AS always, the product and speed of delivery were excellent. Communcation....not so much. I had written regarding a question about shipping and have yet to receive a response and that's been over a week ago. Not the first time this has happened."
Martha Margolis
Verified Buyer
"It did not make it by the first seder but got there mid week. I usually get assortments for my son but he said this one included three sweet wines which they do not drink. I will now be cautious about assortments. Thx"
Corinne Asher
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a case of sweet wines for Pesach! happy with everything in there but the Cabernet Sauvignon. That's not a sweet wine! I would have been happier with a double of any of the others over a Cab! Yech!"
"Interesting assortment"
Mike Rovinsky
Verified Buyer
"All in all, we were very pleased. The wrong product was sent to us, however, they did do what it took to get us the specific wine we needed for the Seder. The only thing that I felt was poor quality was the wrong phone numbers on the website and the difficulty in getting touch with somebody initially. Otherwise the product was good and the service was good."
"The wine was a very nice selection but we did not receive the freebies that were listed on the packing slip."
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,178 reviews