Kosherwine.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

About Kosherwine.com: Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Click Here

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Ezra Hamui
"Ari Lockspeiser does a great job at keeping his customers happy and ensuring their orders are accurate. On a different note that had to do with the wine, unfortunately the first bottle I opened from the shipment was forked and had mold on the cork. This was a bottle of terra di seta I certainly hope that this isn't a prevalent problem with the other terra di seta bottles I purchased."
Bruce Kahler
"This was rated as the BEST MOTHER'S DAY by an 80 year old mother."
Raymond Bouska
"Israeli wine shipped to your front door at a super price. it doesn't get any better than that. A taste of wine from the "Land" is always a great pick me up from any bad day. Thank-you for existing kosherwine.com"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I could not ask for or expect better service. It seemed like the wine was delivered as I hung up the phone. I must admit I was concerned about broken bottles but the way each bottle was packed, that would have been difficult. The price was great and the fact that I did not have to go to the store, ask someone to put the case in my car and then at home get it out of the car-was a pleasure. Having the case delivered was a great-no shlepping. Will definitely order from KosherWine.com again."
Thank you for your order and wonderful review! You got it - we strive to make ordering wine super easy and seamless. No schlepping needed! Have a K'simach V'chasima Tovah.
"Always timely! Once I placed an order on a Tuesday and had my wine for Shabbat! Keep it up and I love the Israeli winery offerings."
Thanks, Barbara! Glad to hear that everything went well and that you're enjoying our Israeli wine selection!
"These two bottles of wine were a gift. We were notified a couple of times to let us know they were on the way and when to expect them. Having a window of time to expect them would have been helpful rather than having to wait all day (they arrived about 4:45 p.m., and the bottles were quite warm, as they were in transit all day, from 8:30 a.m. on). They were securely packaged, and they look like excellent varietals."
Thanks for your order and your honest feedback. We definitely understand the frustration of not having an exact delivery time. Unfortunately, it differs depending on each driver's schedule that day, so that's why we don't have exact delivery times. Some customers elect to pick up the wines from their local UPS store, so that's an option for future orders. Enjoy the wines!
"No problem with the wine Company very good about updates on shipment. UPS a nightmare Drlibrred 3 times to wrong address. Then after phone call to uPS promised to redeliver betwee 2and 6. Neverr came and after 3 more calls guaranteed delivery b8 that evening. Recalled and had to make arrangements to pick it up at their center 21 miles away. Wine is here and I shall enjoy iy"
Thank you for the review and we apologize about the frustration with the third party delivery service. That said, we're glad you finally got the shipment and are confident you'll enjoy the wines!
"Placed order on a Thursday and didn’t see or hear from them until my inquiry on the following Thursday. Be patient........"
"Aside from the fact that it took my order over a week and a half to get to me when the person told me it would get there the following business day which was the only upsetting part, the service I received was still good and I enjoyed the wine itself immensely."
"The prices and delivery were fine. I do want to say, however, that I will not be buying any Barkan wines until they change their policy on the employment of Ethiopian Jews, or get rid of the haredi hechsher that requires the racist policy. I encourage kosherwine.com to stop offering Barkan wines until this issue is resolved."
"Order was handled great. I did not get the promised email receipt however."
"The company filled and delivered my order in a timely manner."
"No problems with the product, price or shipping. Only problem was with Ups delivering when someone was home. Had to reschedule delivery for addition $8 so we could be home. Not happy about that."
"Received the wines I ordered."
"Above average experience. Maybe I was lucky for my first order but my favorite wines were on sale. Prices were same or better than local wine store. I would have ordered more but had to order in full cases to qualify for free shipping. Received it the next day. The bottles were packed well. Thank you Kosherwine.com."
"The selection of wines is broad, the delivery is fast, and I can talk with "live" people to fix a problem."
"good selection good filters in search results well packed generally decent prices fast shipping. Came back to reorder would have been better if most of my preferred wines from last order were in stock only one was available for repurchase and the others seemed to get more expensive so I only had one choice of wine to reorder this time."
"I got one broken bottle, and all the other bottles were wet... besides that I was very happy."
"Large selection. Lightning fast delivery."
"Good tasting low alcohol wire at a reasonable price."
"smooth my weekends away"
"I can get wine that I can't get elsewhere easily. However, one of the bottles arrived broken."
"AS always, the product and speed of delivery were excellent. Communcation....not so much. I had written regarding a question about shipping and have yet to receive a response and that's been over a week ago. Not the first time this has happened."
"It did not make it by the first seder but got there mid week. I usually get assortments for my son but he said this one included three sweet wines which they do not drink. I will now be cautious about assortments. Thx"
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,292 reviews