Kosherwine.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

About Kosherwine.com: Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Ezra Hamui
"Ari Lockspeiser does a great job at keeping his customers happy and ensuring their orders are accurate. On a different note that had to do with the wine, unfortunately the first bottle I opened from the shipment was forked and had mold on the cork. This was a bottle of terra di seta I certainly hope that this isn't a prevalent problem with the other terra di seta bottles I purchased."
Bruce Kahler
"This was rated as the BEST MOTHER'S DAY by an 80 year old mother."
Raymond Bouska
"Israeli wine shipped to your front door at a super price. it doesn't get any better than that. A taste of wine from the "Land" is always a great pick me up from any bad day. Thank-you for existing kosherwine.com"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I could not ask for or expect better service. It seemed like the wine was delivered as I hung up the phone. I must admit I was concerned about broken bottles but the way each bottle was packed, that would have been difficult. The price was great and the fact that I did not have to go to the store, ask someone to put the case in my car and then at home get it out of the car-was a pleasure. Having the case delivered was a great-no shlepping. Will definitely order from KosherWine.com again."
Thank you for your order and wonderful review! You got it - we strive to make ordering wine super easy and seamless. No schlepping needed! Have a K'simach V'chasima Tovah.
"Reason I always come back to Kosherwine is the selection and price, but... took over a week to ship out my order, only to be told some line about PayPal not giving them authority (even though the money was taken out of my account the next day. I call up the next day to make sure it is being shipped and get another story of one of the bottles is missing. I say ok, and make a quick exchange (which I confirm is in stock). Finally get my order, and 2 bottles are missing (which they did refund prior to shipping), and a the bottle I made the switch for isn't even in the box! Instead they ship some cheaper bottle which I have plenty of. All it would take is a simple call or email and I would have gladly done some exchanges last week. Terrible customer service."
Thank you for your review, and we apologize about the frustration with your order. For some reason, there was a PayPal hold on your specific order, so that's why there was a delay. We're looking into why this happened with PayPal.

Regarding the replacement bottle you received, customer service will reach out to you next week (after Rosh Hashanah) to offer a refund or replacement for that bottle. Thank you for your understanding, and wishing you a Shana Tova to you and your family!
"One of the two cases I had ordered arrived damaged. It looked like the bottom of the box had been in a flood. The cardboard had partially disintegrated and the box had tape all around it. When we opened the box we discovered one of the lids on a bottle came apart and was the cause of the damaged cardboard. The bottle was completely empty. This is the first time we have experienced damage. Please send us a new bottle."
Hello Arthur, thanks for your order and we're sorry to hear about the issue. Unfortunately, sometimes wines get damaged in transit, but we'll always refund or reship if that happens! We've already sent out the replacement bottle for you. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team with any additional questions: customerservice@kosherwine.com.
"My first experience with you all was great. My second experience was not so great. My second time ordering from you all, I get an email stating that the order was delayed. I understand things happen. But it has been almost a week since I made my order plus I got the three day shipping. I was offered to have the shipping and handling credited back to my account. I responded in an email for that to happen and it still has not happened yet. I would love to get my wine as soon as possible. If not then I need all of my money back. Thank you!"
"I have to call more than 6 times and nobody is answering the phone. I left a message and it takes 2 days to return the call. I called yesterday 6/25/17 and my call went to Washington office and I left a message with a lady to have somebody from New York where I have an account to call me . Nobody has called me up till now. Your customer service is dwindling."
"I ordered Passover wine with enough time to arrive on time. When it did not get shipped as promised I called and asked that the order be cancelled. I was assured that it was cancelled and I purchased wine elsewhere. The next day the wine arrived. I believe that trust in a vendor is essential. I was told that the order was cancelled and it was not. Although the wine was fine for the occasion, I will not use your company because I can not trust that what I am being told is accurate. I ordered online to reduce stress and this purchase caused me increased stress and effort."
"My order went missing and took twice as long."
"Ordered my wine four days before passover march 26. To leave room for order pick and shipping to receive on friday before passover. order did not ship until april 2."
"My order was shipped 8 days after I placed it."
"I have been buying wine from KosherWine.com for 8 years (since 2011). Although, they still have the best selection, their customer service is absent. In the past, I placed an order and the shipment arrived in a matter of days. This year, there was no communication. After waiting more than a week, I reached out a number of times and kept getting a recording. With pesach starting on Friday, it took daily emails and phone messages to have the shipment rush shipped for delivery on Thursday evening. In the interim, I bought a duplicate order from three local wine shops. Why is this year different?"
"1 of the 2 Wine bottles made of glass broke in the cardboard box it was shipped in. Cardboard was wet and the other bottle was fine, but it didn't seem to be wrapped for protection enough. Filed a complaint with UPS but have not heard back :("
"I was promised the wine by Thursday as I was traveling for Pesach. Instead it arrived Erev Pesach, on Friday, which made it useless."
"Delivery took 10 days. If you have delivery issues before Pesach you should note this when costumers are making the order."
"Website advertised 1 day shipping for Passover to New York. I ordered over a week in advance and it took 8 days before I got my delivery. When I emailed to inquire, I was told that holidays have slower shipping times... but the site and all of the email promotions specifically stated that those shipping times were for the holiday! Thankfully the wine came just in time. I’d at least expect to get my shipping fee back... I have not."
"Wine was scheduled for delivery Friday and did not arrive until the following Monday, not in time for either Seder."
"I ordered two cases of wine for my son's Bar Mitzvah two weeks before the event. After 5 days the order still showed that it was processing. I spoke to Gedalia three days in a row and he told me that it had something to do with a change in the computer program used for inventory. Each time he said he would get right back to me but her never did. The wine finally arrived, 2 days before the event, however due to the snowstorm we almost missed it and I had to drive 15 miles to UPS to pick it up. The entire process created a lot of stress for us because we were not actually sure that we would get the wine in time for our Friday night dinner for our 30 out of town guests. There should have been better communication and follow up."
"Shipping took almost 3 weeks and no one ever emailed or called to explain or apologize"
"Ordered wine on Jan 2, 2018 Today is Jan 11. That’s 9 days. Have not received shipment or e-mail yet. Going to call tomorrow to find out we’re my order is. I understand that my order was placed during the holidays, but please let your customers know by e-mail. This is the first time I am using your wine service. So far you are not doing so good!!!!!!!!!!."
Hi Norman,

Sorry to hear there was a delay, but I checked the tracking number on your order which shows it had been damaged by FedEx in transit. We did immediately send out a new one which should arrive tomorrow before Shabbos. Email us if you need anything else.
"I have not received my order as of now! Today is Wed. Jan. 10 Pls advise if it was delivered and copy of receipt. Thnk you. Bernard Kaplan"
Hello Bernard,

Sorry to hear of the delay but I do see we shipped this out the day after New Years when the order was placed. The problem is UPS detected an issue with the address given to us. I do see this was eventually delivered yesterday and signed for after the address was corrected. You should have received a UPS tracking number in the shipment email automation. Please let us know if you didn't. Thanks!
"great prices. shipping is a problem..... 2 weeks not picked up yet."
"Total screw up with the shipping. Granted, I messed up the shipping address by putting down the wrong state, but you'd think someone (or at least some algorithm) should have noticed when the zip code didn't match. But no, the wine was sent thousands of miles in the wrong direction. Meanwhile, the intended destination was about a 30 minute drive from headquarters. Two and a half weeks later, still no wine delivered. No contact from the company. No repeat business from me."
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,291 reviews