Kosherwine.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Kosherwine.com?

Ezra Hamui
Ezra Hamui
Verified Buyer

Ari Lockspeiser does a great job at keeping his customers happy and ensuring their orders are accurate.
On a different note that had to do with the wine, unfortunately the first bottle I opened from the shipment was forked and had mold on the cork. This was a bottle of terra di seta I certainly hope that this isn't a prevalent problem with the other terra di seta bottles I purchased.
Bruce Kahler
Bruce Kahler
Verified Buyer

This was rated as the BEST MOTHER'S DAY by an 80 year old mother.
Raymond Bouska
Raymond Bouska
Verified Buyer

Israeli wine shipped to your front door at a super price. it doesn't get any better than that. A taste of wine from the "Land" is always a great pick me up from any bad day. Thank-you for existing kosherwine.com

Arrived on time
Verified Buyer

Good prices. You did not kick me out of the shopping cart for taking a break for a few hours before ordering, like another company did.
Michael Raileanu
Verified Buyer

I would have liked some sort of confirmation that me gift had arrived. If there is such a thing in place, I am not aware of it.
Howard Schaffer
Verified Buyer

The wines I ordered were on sale, the order came very quickly, I have no complaints.I love your selection of kosher wines that I just can't get locally.
Steven Leigh
Verified Buyer

I was never given an email with the tracking number days after I order the wine. I called once and sent two emails, after that I got an email back with a tracking number saying that it was supposed to be delivered on November 9. It was not it was delivered the next day and since I was not home it was not delivered because I didn’t sign for it. I specifically wanted this wine to take out of town with me to visit friends.

I’m sure you have little to do with the shipping, however I didn’t get a tracking number until multiple contacts with your company. You should correct this otherwise I will not be buying wine from you again.
Mark Kelly
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and excellent customer service! A great variety of winethat offer outstanding value. Plus, wine from the Holy Land makes for unique and memorable gift giving opportunities during Easter and Christmas for "Goyim" ;-)
Cheryl Marquart
Verified Buyer

You guys deliver not just great wine, but great service....consistently!
La’Chaim!🍷💃
Cheryl
Jill Granik
Verified Buyer

Great selection, great prices, super fast shipping.
Verified Buyer

I love their selections and have ordered in the past. My 3 star rating is due to the fact that the items were shipped to the billing address in another state.
Jeffrey Rozen
Verified Buyer

You guys are so much better than buying wine on Main Street. From the price to wine suggestions from your very knowledgeable staff.
Verified Buyer

Got it here on time. Was surprised that you had to substitute four bottles of red since you listed it as being in stock in the quantity I needed.
Verified Buyer

Customer service is incredible! Very happy with delivery times. Only issue I have problems with doesn't have anything to do with your side of things - what to do with the empty boxes and shipping inserts. Yes, we have recycling here, but wow! That's a lot of cardboard! That being said, I watched as one box tumbled off the top of a stack onto the pavement - and there was no breakage!
Allan Feldman
Verified Buyer

The wine was delivered quickly as promised. Prices were great and shopping on their website was very easy. Consider me a customer for life.
Gregg Stern
Verified Buyer

Prices were the best that I've seen!
Loraine Pratt
Verified Buyer

Timely delievery and the order experience was easy.
Verified Buyer

A great website that is easy to use. In selecting the wines out I errored resulting in having to call. They were extremely helpful to walk me through it and my wine came a few days later.
Moses Gancfried

fantastic, fast delivery
Verified Buyer

I like the friendly team on the phone. Never dismayed by your call. Good people!
Ben Z
Verified Buyer

My first time using this site, but it looks like it's going to be the first of many. Wonderful selection, fantastic prices, speedy and pain-free delivery... Couldn't be happier!
Armando Rocha
Verified Buyer

All I can say is keep up the great job you are doing, and thank you for your great customer service.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.62 based on 787 reviews