Kosherwine.com Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
I could not ask for or expect better service. It seemed like the wine was delivered as I hung up the phone. I must admit I was concerned about broken bottles but the way each bottle was packed, that would have been difficult. The price was great and the fact that I did not have to go to the store, ask someone to put the case in my car and then at home get it out of the car-was a pleasure. Having the case delivered was a great-no shlepping. Will definitely order from KosherWine.com again.
Thank you for your order and wonderful review! You got it - we strive to make ordering wine super easy and seamless. No schlepping needed! Have a K'simach V'chasima Tovah.
I bought a box of wine In California and I got It in Miami the date I was waiting , I am happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Great costumer service, it arrived on time and cool, good prices and very good stuff ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿท
I ordered wine on line, was sent an email that it would be delivered on Friday. We scheduled someone to be at home to sign for it, but the delivery never came. We then got notification that it would be delivered on Tuesday between 1-5. Again, we scheduled to have someone at home to sign for it. Tracking showed that it would be on time. 5 PM came and went... delivery never arrived. I missed minyan waiting for it. I finally came at 8 PM!!! Very disappointing service and communication.. I may look elsewhere in the future
Excellent customer service. Ari is a gem. Delivery within a few days. Prices... the best.
Thanks so much for letting us know! Enjoy the wines!
The wine arrived warm. I guess the UPS track is not temperature controlled, not good.
Hi, Natan! Thanks for your order. While our warehouse is all temperature controlled, the delivery trucks are not, so sometimes the wines can arrive a bit warm. This should not harm the taste of the wines; everything should be fine. However, if you notice that any wines do not taste right, feel free to reach out to customerservice@kosherwine.com for priority support. Enjoy!
Choices in stock. Good prices and promotions. Great delivery.
Thanks for your order and review, Judah. We appreciate hearing feedback! Enjoy!
Thanks again for your assistance with everything. Happy about the wine selections. Shalom!
Thanks for letting us know that everything went well! We're so happy we could help. Enjoy the wines!
Good prices, fast shipping, well-organized website.
Awesome, thanks for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate each of our customers, and hearing their feedback.
Very good service delivery very fast
Awesome - that's exactly what we strive for! Thanks for letting us know!
Quick delivery and I look forward to enjoying this wine. I look forward to your special sales and purchasing more soon. Thank you, Barbara
Thanks, Barbara, for your order and review. We're so happy when people take advantage of our special flash sales! Enjoy!
Delivery tracked, emails prompt, excellent packing, great assortment! Very satisfied!
Awesome, we're happy that everything worked out! Thanks for your order - enjoy the wines!
I ordered my wine on Thursday, after the “deadline to get it by Rosh Hashana” so I did not expect to get it until next week, and that was fine with me. Lo and behold, it arrived the next day!!! Kosherwine.com is so efficient and the ordering process is so quick and easy.
Thanks for your order and review! Yes, it's always a gamble to order after the deadline, but sometimes our warehouse works their magic and gets it to you in time! :)
Reason I always come back to Kosherwine is the selection and price, but... took over a week to ship out my order, only to be told some line about PayPal not giving them authority (even though the money was taken out of my account the next day. I call up the next day to make sure it is being shipped and get another story of one of the bottles is missing. I say ok, and make a quick exchange (which I confirm is in stock). Finally get my order, and 2 bottles are missing (which they did refund prior to shipping), and a the bottle I made the switch for isn't even in the box! Instead they ship some cheaper bottle which I have plenty of. All it would take is a simple call or email and I would have gladly done some exchanges last week. Terrible customer service.
Thank you for your review, and we apologize about the frustration with your order. For some reason, there was a PayPal hold on your specific order, so that's why there was a delay. We're looking into why this happened with PayPal.

Regarding the replacement bottle you received, customer service will reach out to you next week (after Rosh Hashanah) to offer a refund or replacement for that bottle. Thank you for your understanding, and wishing you a Shana Tova to you and your family!
Excellent service, got my order within 24 hours, packaged to perfection. Best way to order kosher wine. Great versify and proving.
Thanks for your order and we're glad everything went well! Shana Tova to you and yours!
Entire transaction, from ordering to delivery was excellent.
That's awesome, we're happy to hear. Enjoy the wines and Shana Tova to you and yours!
Great selection and fast delivery!
Thank you Brad! We're glad everything went well. Shana Tova to you and yours!
Great, quick, best priced easy to deal with!!!
Sounds great! Thanks for your order and review. Enjoy the wines!
Great wines (although a couple are new to me, so those are still unknown), great prices, great delivery (less than 48 hours)! What could be better?
Thanks for your order, Bill! We're so glad everything went well. Part of the fun is trying out some different wines - maybe you'll even find a new favorite! :)
We love Kosherwine.com! They have a great selection, great customer service, excellent prices and fast delivery. The Olgin family
Thank you! We appreciate your orders and are so glad to hear that the order experience has gone well. Wishing you a good New Year!
Hi, I watched the "Watchmen" with Eric Stackleback. He did a profile of the Tura Winery. He said this is actually a taste of prophecy. I just knew to have it for this time. I'm not a wine drinker, but I was so excited to have this. Thank you, Patty Brosnan
Hi Patty! Thanks for your order and review. Yes, the Tura wines are definitely special - you'll love them!
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,296 reviews