Kosherwine.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy

Live Chat
Ezra Hamui
"Ari Lockspeiser does a great job at keeping his customers happy and ensuring their orders are accurate. On a different note that had to do with the wine, unfortunately the first bottle I opened from the shipment was forked and had mold on the cork. This was a bottle of terra di seta I certainly hope that this isn't a prevalent problem with the other terra di seta bottles I purchased."
Bruce Kahler
"This was rated as the BEST MOTHER'S DAY by an 80 year old mother."
Raymond Bouska
"Israeli wine shipped to your front door at a super price. it doesn't get any better than that. A taste of wine from the "Land" is always a great pick me up from any bad day. Thank-you for existing kosherwine.com"
"They did not have the bottles I have ordered and they came up with excuses that they cannot ship to Alabama, even though the address was of a registered wine shop. Even despite that, I have yet to receive the refund."
"There are lots of places for me to buy Kosher wine. This morning I was again reminded why I shop here - besides the great prices and amazing assortment. Their customer service is top notch, quick response, and great attitude. Bravo to you folks who work here & thank you."
"Order 2 weeks ago and though I did receive a quick response the day of my order, I have not been able to get a hold of anyone in the last 10 days. 800 number is out of service and emails go unanswered."
"Really horrendous customer service! I placed an order for 24 bottles of wine and paid in full. Eight days later, having heard nothing, I e-mailed kosherwine.com: “Oh, 2 of the 24 bottles were out of stock, so we didn’t process the order.” Really? I asked them to substitute 2 other bottles, and they sent 12 of the 24 bottles...too late for the event for which it was intended. I don’t know if the remaining 12 bottles will ever arrive."
"Still waiting for a refund for 3 weeks. Short sent my order, advertised wine they didnt have, and still have not refunded my money!! If you dont have the product then you need to refund the money. This is not how you do business."
"I am a new customer. I was sitting on pins and needles praying my order would be here for the Fall HolyDays. Koherwine came through like a champ. I will never doubt you again."
"Great wine selection! Fast and efficient service!"
"i orderd rose wine and i received a red wine."
"The order was processed and sent very efficiently."
"usually I have no problems with deliver. This time I did not receive an email to let me know that my shipment was delayed by a week. No one returned my calls. I finally received an email after calling to let me know shipment was the next day. I wasted an entire week staying home awaiting a delivery that did not show up. Someone should return phone calls. Very disappointed this time."
"Placed order on a Thursday and didn’t see or hear from them until my inquiry on the following Thursday. Be patient........"
"Great selection. Good prices. Perfect execution on delivery to our leased beach house in Topsail NC for our family summer vacation. The wine makes all the difference."
"The wine is good and the packaging is very secure. But the tracking software is bad. I was frustrated in not knowing why my shipment was late and then it just arrived."
"Everything worked to my satisfaction"
"A little pricey and your shipping to TX is awful! I had to pay for the pleasure of waiting 12 days for my delivery - it's still not here - and the service you had me use (and pay for) is called overnight? I felt cheated by this."
"always a great value"
"Everything in the process went well."
"The site was easy to navigate, and customer service was very friendly and helpful."
"A friendly Online experience! The shipment arrived as promised."
"I always think of Kosherwin for my Isreali wines"
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.55 based on 1,213 reviews