Kosherwine.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

About Kosherwine.com: Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Ezra Hamui
"Ari Lockspeiser does a great job at keeping his customers happy and ensuring their orders are accurate. On a different note that had to do with the wine, unfortunately the first bottle I opened from the shipment was forked and had mold on the cork. This was a bottle of terra di seta I certainly hope that this isn't a prevalent problem with the other terra di seta bottles I purchased."
Bruce Kahler
"This was rated as the BEST MOTHER'S DAY by an 80 year old mother."
Raymond Bouska
"Israeli wine shipped to your front door at a super price. it doesn't get any better than that. A taste of wine from the "Land" is always a great pick me up from any bad day. Thank-you for existing kosherwine.com"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I had a specific challenge to provide organic wine Kosher for passover to bring to a friend's seder. Local wine merchants carried a variety of Kosher for passover wines but none were organic. I found what I needed on this website and was able to order and have it delivered all within 36 hours well in time for the event. The website, order confirmation and delivery tracking emails/texts were outstanding. Here is hoping the quality of the mine meets the service, price and delivery performance."
Thank you for the feedback, Steve! We're happy we were able to provide organic wines for Passover. Enjoy!
"Next day delivery. Reasonably priced selections available."
"We love kosherwine.com It’s an easy and fun way to buy Israeli wine and support Israel and the delivery times and customer service support is fantastic. I almost forgot to mention the great prices."
Thanks for the great feedback, Daniel! Glad to hear you're enjoying our selection of Israeli wines.
"No problem with the wine Company very good about updates on shipment. UPS a nightmare Drlibrred 3 times to wrong address. Then after phone call to uPS promised to redeliver betwee 2and 6. Neverr came and after 3 more calls guaranteed delivery b8 that evening. Recalled and had to make arrangements to pick it up at their center 21 miles away. Wine is here and I shall enjoy iy"
Thank you for the review and we apologize about the frustration with the third party delivery service. That said, we're glad you finally got the shipment and are confident you'll enjoy the wines!
"Great service Fast delivery"
Thank you for your order and feedback! Enjoy the wines.
"I can't say enough good things about the shipping department at Kosherwine.com! Even though the shipment was damaged in transit, they went above and beyond. They sent a replacement order immediately and we got it in time for Pesach, with plenty to spare. Thank you and Chag Pesach Kasher veSameach!!"
Thank you for the review and for understanding that sometimes shipments can get damaged along the delivery route. We're happy you got your replacement case, and enjoy it this Pesach!
"I don't know how to open!!"
Hi Jayne, thanks for your order! Are you referring to the bottles? They need to be opened with a corkscrew. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team with any other questions, and we're happy to help: customerservice@kosherwine.com.
"This is my second case and each time the ordering and delivery have been flawless. The wine is well packed and arrived intact."
Thanks for your order. We're happy everything was great!
"Great selection and fast delivery. Not to mention prices that beat everything locally. Too bad I can't sample wines before buying them."
Thank you Brad, glad to hear you had a great order experience. Enjoy the wine!
"Great all around!"
Thanks for the feedback!
"I placed one order three years ago - and the spam won't stop. The "unsubscribe" button doesn't work, despite responses assuring me that I'm unsubscribed. It's surreal and nightmarish. Order only if you want to receive emails forever. I called, the owner got mad at me, and then assured me that he would unsubscribe me. He didn't. I sent a letter by US mail and the marketing director emailed me to assure me that I'm unsubscribed. I received more spam. I emailed him back and he fell all over himself apologizing for the spam. And, like a bad, joke I got another email from Kosherwine.com."
We apologize about the frustration with this issue. You have been permanently removed and blocked from our marketing emails, so you should no longer be getting our emails in the future. Have a nice day!
"some great wines in the sweet box! can't wait for the seder!"
Glad to hear you're enjoying our new Mixed Cases. Have a nice Pesach!
"Website was easy to order from, customer service department was available and responsive and I received my order in a day. Excellent experience, great selection, nice customer friendly approach. I hope to be enjoying more wines from kosherwine.com in the future! Simcha, Passaic NJ"
Thank you Simcha for the great feedback. We look forward to continue exceeding your expectations in the future!
"Excellent service and timely delivery -- they are great."
Thanks for the feedback, Isaac. Enjoy those wines!
"Great selection and prompt service!"
Thank you for the feedback!
"Very easy ordering and fast delivery. Great selection and prices.Thank you!"
We're happy to hear you had a great order experience. Have a nice day!
"Quick and easy no hassle purchase . Looks good ( and I’m sure it will taste good as well ) !"
Glad to hear. We're sure you'll enjoy the wines!
"What great service. Received all of my order. Secure shipping packaging was amazing too. no damage got here to NC in two days."
Thanks for the feedback, and glad to hear that everything went well with your order!
"I am a huge fan of Kosherwine.com. They have amazing pricing, service, and delivery is so fast. Keep up the great work!"
"Order a case on January 17, 2019, I have not received a tracking number,return phone or email as of yet. However, after watching in horror how bad the customer service and shipping is I thought, wait a sec, I already ship good for a living and have had zero complaints, I will just complain to Gilgal wines on how badly kosherwines.com is destroying the Gilgal name, then order direct from every wine brand they carry and sell kosher wines myself!! No joke, I’ve already put my assistant to work on the website. Adios kosher wines.com, I will do the job you do now only way way more efficient than you. :)"
I apologize for the experience that you have had so far.

Since you are located in Texas due to state laws we have to use the state approved shipper LSO. It takes 8-14 business days to be delivered.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions that I can answer
"They did not have the bottles I have ordered and they came up with excuses that they cannot ship to Alabama, even though the address was of a registered wine shop. Even despite that, I have yet to receive the refund."
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.55 based on 1,233 reviews