Kosherwine.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Kosherwine.com?

Ezra Hamui
Ezra Hamui
Verified Buyer

Ari Lockspeiser does a great job at keeping his customers happy and ensuring their orders are accurate.
On a different note that had to do with the wine, unfortunately the first bottle I opened from the shipment was forked and had mold on the cork. This was a bottle of terra di seta I certainly hope that this isn't a prevalent problem with the other terra di seta bottles I purchased.
Bruce Kahler
Bruce Kahler
Verified Buyer

This was rated as the BEST MOTHER'S DAY by an 80 year old mother.
Raymond Bouska
Raymond Bouska
Verified Buyer

Israeli wine shipped to your front door at a super price. it doesn't get any better than that. A taste of wine from the "Land" is always a great pick me up from any bad day. Thank-you for existing kosherwine.com
Zac Grodzinski
Verified Buyer

This was my first time ever ordering wine online. KosheWine had such a great selection with such good prices (way better than the local stores) and they made it so easy. Choose-Click-Order...and they even got it to me before Rosh Hashana.

Needing someone over 21 to sign can be slightly annoying but we worked it out!
Posted 1 hour ago
Matt LeVee
Verified Buyer

I live in NYC and the wine I order practically came the next day, no problems.
Allen Kramer
Verified Buyer

there was a delivery problem (ups didnt notify anyone) and the shipment came in damaged and short.
Upon notifying kosherwine.com ,Customer service immediately sent a replacement case in time for rosh hashana.
very professional.
Allen
Verified Buyer

Your selection and price were great! You shipped quickly, free shipping, no tax! It was my first time ordering from you, and I will do so again, but I didn't realize I had to be at home to sign for delivery. I will know next time -- or can I have it shipped directly to a FedEx store? That would be great.
Jonathan Kirschner
Verified Buyer

You guys are great. I will say though...I had a real lemon in my order. The Odem was not drinkable.
Yitzchok Fischer

good service
Sherman Henzel
Verified Buyer

We have been looking for the Binyamina Cabernet Sauvignon Special Reserve wine for several years with no luck. We were glad to see that you carried it at a good price. Shipping was fast free. We will definitely order from you again.
Verified Buyer

Great site eazy to shop on exeland custemer service
Susan Steinberg
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering and great packaging!
Fred Weiser
Verified Buyer

Thought there would be more sweet then dry wines in this shipment. Shipment was prompt. Thanks you.
Verified Buyer

A nice selection, good prices, and delivered very quickly
Chaya Finegold
Verified Buyer

I never received the wine. They tried to deliver it so they should have left it at the door. Now I have to travel to 43rd carry the box into a cab ? I this is really annoying. I can't carry a box with 10 bottles of wine.
Verified Buyer

Nice selection thank you we enjoyed it !!

Great shipping time.
Very well packaged
Verified Buyer

I worked with Jared Fusia. He was easy to work with, knowledgeable and inspiring. He helped make the Yuntiff come together, as always!
Verified Buyer

Wine arrived on time, but I don't care for the packaging. It is flimsy and not stable. Will reconsider future orders.
Adar Ben-Lapid
Verified Buyer

Order shipped quickly and efficiently
Verified Buyer

this was a gift for our son and he loved every bottle he tried so far
Verified Buyer

Delivery was prefect. Nice variety of wines almost all of whom I'd not seen before
Verified Buyer

Great selection. Easy to navigate. Excellent prices. Free shipping on cases. Delivery very quick and in sturdy packaging.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.60 based on 673 reviews