Kosherwine.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

About Kosherwine.com: Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Ezra Hamui
"Ari Lockspeiser does a great job at keeping his customers happy and ensuring their orders are accurate. On a different note that had to do with the wine, unfortunately the first bottle I opened from the shipment was forked and had mold on the cork. This was a bottle of terra di seta I certainly hope that this isn't a prevalent problem with the other terra di seta bottles I purchased."
Bruce Kahler
"This was rated as the BEST MOTHER'S DAY by an 80 year old mother."
Raymond Bouska
"Israeli wine shipped to your front door at a super price. it doesn't get any better than that. A taste of wine from the "Land" is always a great pick me up from any bad day. Thank-you for existing kosherwine.com"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This is a great place to get wonderful wines. I have placed three orders so far and I could not be more pleased. There are so many interesting wines to choose from in all price ranges. The shipping is very fast and everything is packed very securely. The customer service is excellent. I highly recommend kosherwine.com."
Thanks so much for your orders and excellent review. We're gratified to have exceeded your expectations, and hope to continue to do so in the future. Enjoy the wine!
"Always timely! Once I placed an order on a Tuesday and had my wine for Shabbat! Keep it up and I love the Israeli winery offerings."
"best price i can find with free shipping for a case, smooth and efficient quick delivery, it cant get better!"
Thanks for your order and review, we appreciate it. Enjoy the wines!
"Happily, the wine arrived in time! Unhappily, all the wine was hot, not warm, hot. Will the temperature affect kosher wine? It took over an hour in my a/c house for it to cool down. I haven't tried it yet since I'd like you opinion on n the heat affecting the wine."
Hi, Raquel! Thanks for your order. Unfortunately, we cannot control the temperature in each delivery truck so sometimes the wines can arrive a bit warm. This should not harm the taste of the wines, it should be fine. However, if you notice that any wines do not taste right, feel free to reach out to customerservice@kosherwine.com for priority support. Enjoy!
"Fast and onetime delivery"
That's great to hear! Thanks for your feedback and enjoy the wines.
"Fast shipping great selection."
Awesome! Thanks for your order and review, Sam.
"Great reliable service I’m extremely happy, highly recommend, thanks Shoshana"
Thanks for your order and review. We're glad Shoshana was able to help with your order!
"Wine was well priced, well packaged, and conveniently delivered to my door."
Thanks for your order and excellent review, Alana! Enjoy the wines!
"All went well ... site was easy to use; many choices of wine; packaging was excellent and the wine was delicious. However, it was not the one I am trying to find. So I'll just keep buying and tasting."
Thanks for your order and review, Robert! We're glad the shopping experience went well. If you'd like help locating the wine you were looking for, you can definitely reach out via email, phone, or chat, and our on-staff wine experts would be happy to help!
"Excellent customer service,! delivery on time 100%, ! variety of wines of your own choice, perfect for everyone, thank you!"
Thank you for your order! We're glad we could exceed your expectations. Have a nice day!
"One of the two cases I had ordered arrived damaged. It looked like the bottom of the box had been in a flood. The cardboard had partially disintegrated and the box had tape all around it. When we opened the box we discovered one of the lids on a bottle came apart and was the cause of the damaged cardboard. The bottle was completely empty. This is the first time we have experienced damage. Please send us a new bottle."
Hello Arthur, thanks for your order and we're sorry to hear about the issue. Unfortunately, sometimes wines get damaged in transit, but we'll always refund or reship if that happens! We've already sent out the replacement bottle for you. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team with any additional questions: customerservice@kosherwine.com.
"What a great experience buying from kosherwine.com. I was so happy to be able to get passion fruit wine here in America. I had it in the Holy Land and really loved it. This company really cares about customer service. Everything was perfect. What a well oiled machine this company is. Start to finish. Professional, attention to detail, very fast execution. I will definitely be ordering from them again."
Wow, thanks for your order and excellent feedback, Danielle! So glad you were able to order the popular Morad Passion Fruit wine. You are correct - customer service is a top priority, and we're gratified that it came across. Have a great day.
"I have ordered twice from Kosherwine.com. Each time the experience has been excellent. The website for ordering is easy. Notifications are given about shipping and even delivery which is especially helpful if the package is not coming to me (as with this second order). I will certainly be back and highly recommend. Thank you."
Thank you for your orders, Michele! We're so happy to hear that everything went well and that you appreciate the order notifications we've set up. All the best!
"My husband and I have two different favorite wines, neither of which is available where we live (waaaay oot). We order both wines here and although we can't get next-day delivery we have been very happy with the speed of delivery and the careful packaging; we haven't lost a bottle in transit yet. We have never needed to return anything so I can't speak to that, but we always get what we ordered promptly and intact."
Thanks for your order and review! We are so glad you had a great customer experience. This is one of the reasons why we do what we do: enabling people all over the country to order their favorite wines with ease.
"I am always pleased with doing business with Kosherwine, because they are attentive to my needs, and the wine is always on time. Kosherwine is my preferred vendor when ordering Israeli wines, and you just can’t beat the prices or selections. Thanks Kosherwine!"
Wow, thank you for the excellent review, Brian! We are so glad to have exceeded your expectations, and we hope to continue to do so.
"All around awesome experience... pricing was terrific...communication was top notch. Order was exactly as promised and on time and the wine is lovely. Thank you so much. I will be back!!"
Thanks for your order, Pam. We're so glad to hear that everything went smoothly! Enjoy the wines!
"Tks for yr services and excellent wines. Did receive my order yesterday. Everything was fine. Thank you and Shabath Sgalom Elie Avrahami"
Thank you for your recent order, Elie. We're delighted to hear that everything went smoothly. Shabbat Shalom!
"Great selection, good prices, very fast delivery, fantastic customer service."
Thanks for your order and review! We appreciate your support.
"When you live in an area where it is difficult to find kosher wine it is a joy to order wine from Kosher wine. It takes minutes to place an order and it arrives quickly."
Awesome! This is one of the reasons why we do what we do. Thanks for your order and feedback.
"no shipping costs when purchasing multiples of 12 and delivery within a day. It is so convenient to have kosher wine available in such short notice. Great service too. When the last order was botched regarding one bottle of wine they gave me great customer service and refunded me."
Thanks, Michelle, for your orders and kind review. We're happy everything worked out!
"Excellent job!!"
Thank you! We appreciate your support.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.55 based on 1,271 reviews