Kosherwine.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

How would you rate Kosherwine.com ?

Ezra Hamui
Ezra Hamui
Verified Buyer
"Ari Lockspeiser does a great job at keeping his customers happy and ensuring their orders are accurate. On a different note that had to do with the wine, unfortunately the first bottle I opened from the shipment was forked and had mold on the cork. This was a bottle of terra di seta I certainly hope that this isn't a prevalent problem with the other terra di seta bottles I purchased."
Bruce Kahler
Bruce Kahler
Verified Buyer
"This was rated as the BEST MOTHER'S DAY by an 80 year old mother."
Raymond Bouska
Raymond Bouska
Verified Buyer
"Israeli wine shipped to your front door at a super price. it doesn't get any better than that. A taste of wine from the "Land" is always a great pick me up from any bad day. Thank-you for existing kosherwine.com"
Saralyn Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Service was helpful. Wine was delivered very quickly in time for our event. Having the shipping cost be free for a case was very nice."
"My wine came quickly and very well-packaged. Being able to redirect my delivery to a pickup place was a plus."
"Aside from the fact that it took my order over a week and a half to get to me when the person told me it would get there the following business day which was the only upsetting part, the service I received was still good and I enjoyed the wine itself immensely."
Sol Kirschenbaum
Verified Buyer
"Shipment came very promptly and perfectly and professionally packed, Great service and pricing !"
"fast delivery"
Chaim Ezra Meads
Verified Buyer
"I received a good variety of wines in secure packaging within a few days after ordering, from Passover wine to Sangria to Sacramental and even Kosher Rose`"
William Behrmann
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding service and selection"
Tammy Robinson
Verified Buyer
"I still have not received my order, altho i got a tracking # which says my package as not even shipped since a week ago. I’m growing frustrated, as this was my first time ordering from this site and i was excited to have found a site that had the wine i was looking for and looking forward to receiving my order. But...it all has since turned to disappointment."
Ronald Berzon
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order online. I receive my wine in perfect condition and in a timely manner."
Lionel Blair
Verified Buyer
"My first experience with you all was great. My second experience was not so great. My second time ordering from you all, I get an email stating that the order was delayed. I understand things happen. But it has been almost a week since I made my order plus I got the three day shipping. I was offered to have the shipping and handling credited back to my account. I responded in an email for that to happen and it still has not happened yet. I would love to get my wine as soon as possible. If not then I need all of my money back. Thank you!"
"I ordered wine and it never came I called customer service and they said it was going to be delivered soon and it wasn’t. Had to cancel my order and get a refund it was a very bad experience"
"The service was excellent, they answered all my questions and fulfilled my order promptly for many cases of wine for my wedding. They even reached out to delay my shipment (since I had flexibility in timing) to avoid having the wine sit in a hot warehouse over the weekend, and instead shipped it on a day where it wouldn't be at risk from damage due to weather. Would absolutely use them again!"
Tameca Miles
Verified Buyer
"delivery was prompt. wiped my wine bottles off and commenced to chilling and drinking."
"The prices and delivery were fine. I do want to say, however, that I will not be buying any Barkan wines until they change their policy on the employment of Ethiopian Jews, or get rid of the haredi hechsher that requires the racist policy. I encourage kosherwine.com to stop offering Barkan wines until this issue is resolved."
"Amazingly prompt delivery!"
STEPHEN WINTHROP
"excellent service"
Gilbert Okonkwo
Verified Buyer
"I have to call more than 6 times and nobody is answering the phone. I left a message and it takes 2 days to return the call. I called yesterday 6/25/17 and my call went to Washington office and I left a message with a lady to have somebody from New York where I have an account to call me . Nobody has called me up till now. Your customer service is dwindling."
Joseph Julian
Verified Buyer
"I like the wine available at Kosher and the prices are very good. My issue is with who you use as the carrier (UPS). The first time the wine was sent it was damaged and then I had some confusing tracking reports when I logged onto UPS. I realize shipping using UPS is sometimes free but I would rather get my wine in a timely manner (FedEx maybe) than have to try and figure out when I need to be home because UPS screwed up. I do enjoy Kosherwine products."
Vikki Milner
Verified Buyer
"You have the best wine and delivery is great. I have several friends that love your company now and thank me for turning them on to Kosherwine.com."
Steven Berkowitz