Kosherwine.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy

Live Chat
Ezra Hamui
"Ari Lockspeiser does a great job at keeping his customers happy and ensuring their orders are accurate. On a different note that had to do with the wine, unfortunately the first bottle I opened from the shipment was forked and had mold on the cork. This was a bottle of terra di seta I certainly hope that this isn't a prevalent problem with the other terra di seta bottles I purchased."
Bruce Kahler
"This was rated as the BEST MOTHER'S DAY by an 80 year old mother."
Raymond Bouska
"Israeli wine shipped to your front door at a super price. it doesn't get any better than that. A taste of wine from the "Land" is always a great pick me up from any bad day. Thank-you for existing kosherwine.com"
"Still waiting for a refund for 3 weeks. Short sent my order, advertised wine they didnt have, and still have not refunded my money!! If you dont have the product then you need to refund the money. This is not how you do business."
"I am a new customer. I was sitting on pins and needles praying my order would be here for the Fall HolyDays. Koherwine came through like a champ. I will never doubt you again."
"Great wine selection! Fast and efficient service!"
"i orderd rose wine and i received a red wine."
"The order was processed and sent very efficiently."
"usually I have no problems with deliver. This time I did not receive an email to let me know that my shipment was delayed by a week. No one returned my calls. I finally received an email after calling to let me know shipment was the next day. I wasted an entire week staying home awaiting a delivery that did not show up. Someone should return phone calls. Very disappointed this time."
"Placed order on a Thursday and didn’t see or hear from them until my inquiry on the following Thursday. Be patient........"
"Great selection. Good prices. Perfect execution on delivery to our leased beach house in Topsail NC for our family summer vacation. The wine makes all the difference."
"The wine is good and the packaging is very secure. But the tracking software is bad. I was frustrated in not knowing why my shipment was late and then it just arrived."
"Everything worked to my satisfaction"
"A little pricey and your shipping to TX is awful! I had to pay for the pleasure of waiting 12 days for my delivery - it's still not here - and the service you had me use (and pay for) is called overnight? I felt cheated by this."
"always a great value"
"Everything in the process went well."
"The site was easy to navigate, and customer service was very friendly and helpful."
"A friendly Online experience! The shipment arrived as promised."
"I always think of Kosherwin for my Isreali wines"
"Great choices of excellent wines, and reasonable time for delivery"
"Good wines and reasonable prices. What more could a buyer want? Shipping is prompt and bottles of wine are securely packed. Good work."
"very good selection and service"
"Zmora wine arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for the fast shipment and for remaining in contact with me throughout shipment."
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,209 reviews