Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
I could not ask for or expect better service. It seemed like the wine was delivered as I hung up the phone. I must admit I was concerned about broken bottles but the way each bottle was packed, that would have been difficult. The price was great and the fact that I did not have to go to the store, ask someone to put the case in my car and then at home get it out of the car-was a pleasure. Having the case delivered was a great-no shlepping. Will definitely order from KosherWine.com again.
Thank you for your order and wonderful review! You got it - we strive to make ordering wine super easy and seamless. No schlepping needed! Have a K'simach V'chasima Tovah.
Very fast delivery! A+
I love ordering wine from Kosherwine.com. I click here and there, pay and poof, in no time at all, my wine choices are delivered to my door.
Fast shipping. Great value
The case we ordered came quickly and was packaged so securely. We ordered the mixed premium case that was on the special sale not knowing what would come exactly. It is a nice mix of prices, reds and whites... and we are excited to try some new wines we never heard of. With the amazing deal, we paid WAY less than the wines are worth! Bonus: 5% of our invoice goes to Tzedakah!!
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Great selection,quality and price and rapid shipping. Very pleased!

eli w. Schlossberg
Baltimore Md.
Great selection. Competitive pricing. Excellent service.
Great selection, priced right, always ships fast.
Fantastic Great Service!
Great service almost great prices
I have done 3 orders with Kosherwine.com. It is great pleasure to say it was so easy and that the wine came in right on time as said. it was packed perfect. UPS came and they rang the bell and put the box in the house. I will recommend them to everyone. Price is a little cheaper on some items or the same as the store it just made it convenient to do on line.
Easy to select wines on the site. Fantastic selection of new world, European and Israeli wines and my order was shipped within 24 hours of placing the order and delivered the very next day. That’s service!
Segal fusion is delicious and great price! Thanks
Amazing service
Great price, ultra quick free delivery
Highly recommend
MJW
Amazing selection of so many varieties from regions around the world. From the moment I ordered until I received a case of wine, not even 48 hours passed! So thankful for the quality wines and great prices.
Our case of Kosher Carminere arrived extremely well-packed and was shipped in a quite timely fashion - at no cost because we bought a whole case! We heartily recommend this merchant who helps us enjoy fine kosher wine other than the "too sweet" concord grape varieties. A*
Explicitly asked for delivery to my apartment. Instead left it at apartment mail room, didn't get me to sign for it, and did not even notify me of delivery Will never deal with you again
A. Hammer
Easy to order, ship and be delivered! Will reorder soon!
Great selection, good prices and fast service with no schlepping. Will definitely order again.
Really easy to use , really good value , and really good wine
I got everything that I ordered before Shabbat, three days after placing the order. I'm looking forward to trying some wines I haven't had before, and I'm excited to maybe find some new favorites. The cost is better than I usually find at my local stores, and the variety is excellent. There is a lot of uncertainty about many things these days, and I feel very blessed to be able to order wine online and get such great products so expeditiously. Thank you!
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.60 based on 1,682 reviews