Kosherwine.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Kosherwine.com?

Ezra Hamui
Ezra Hamui
Verified Buyer
"Ari Lockspeiser does a great job at keeping his customers happy and ensuring their orders are accurate. On a different note that had to do with the wine, unfortunately the first bottle I opened from the shipment was forked and had mold on the cork. This was a bottle of terra di seta I certainly hope that this isn't a prevalent problem with the other terra di seta bottles I purchased."
Bruce Kahler
Bruce Kahler
Verified Buyer
"This was rated as the BEST MOTHER'S DAY by an 80 year old mother."
Raymond Bouska
Raymond Bouska
Verified Buyer
"Israeli wine shipped to your front door at a super price. it doesn't get any better than that. A taste of wine from the "Land" is always a great pick me up from any bad day. Thank-you for existing kosherwine.com"
Jerry Barrish
Verified Buyer
"I did not receive my order."
Posted 1 hour ago
Leah Margolise
Verified Buyer
"You did ok, but i learned a lesson for not being more diligent on checking out the rabbinic supervision on each bottle. I purchased the Primitivo and then found out there was some controversy."
"Solid value for price point."
"fast delivery, no shipping cost and all the wines we ordered were sent"
Marcia Foulks
Verified Buyer
"The variety of the world's wine at your fingertips...AND KOSHER? It's a no brainer. There is no store that can compare. Free shipping if you buy 12 bottles the same or a mix. There is no downside to purchasing through Kosherwine.com! I have found many wines that became favorites...wines I had never heard of before. Even when there was a glitch with my order, the customer service department made it right and did so quickly. I am thankful for this website."
"Prompt efficient service with good prices"
Kyle Newfeld
Verified Buyer
"This order did not go as planned. I ordered Wednesday night. It should have shipped out Thursday and delivered Friday in time for shabbos, as has always happened. I got a notification from ups delivery was delayed with no reason. I emailed kosherwine.com and didn't here back until Monday or Tuesday. They blamed the cold and ups did not pick it up. That was it. And it took me reaching out to find out. Poor customer service interaction."
Lisa McClintock
"They sent it on time"
Peter Sultan
Verified Buyer
"Good prices, wide selection, prompt delivery!"
"Always very prompt with delivery"
Hanna Murrain
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much for all great wines thanks for fixing that issue about points, i was able to spend it this time"
Norman Oseroff
Verified Buyer
"Ordered wine on Jan 2, 2018 Today is Jan 11. That’s 9 days. Have not received shipment or e-mail yet. Going to call tomorrow to find out we’re my order is. I understand that my order was placed during the holidays, but please let your customers know by e-mail. This is the first time I am using your wine service. So far you are not doing so good!!!!!!!!!!."
Hi Norman,

Sorry to hear there was a delay, but I checked the tracking number on your order which shows it had been damaged by FedEx in transit. We did immediately send out a new one which should arrive tomorrow before Shabbos. Email us if you need anything else.
Al Lindeman
Verified Buyer
"Buying wines specifically from wineries in Judea & Samaria is my personal way to counter the BDS movement. Thanks to Kosherwine.com for providing this valuable service. The whole process, from selection of wines to prompt delivery service is much appreciated . . . as well as the competitive prices!!"
Sidney Wiesner
"very good service"
"Good prices, good wine - some labels were damaged"
"Find the website and the options available for purchasing wine to be easy to navigate and the pricing is excellent."
Bernard Kaplan
Verified Buyer
"I have not received my order as of now! Today is Wed. Jan. 10 Pls advise if it was delivered and copy of receipt. Thnk you. Bernard Kaplan"
Hello Bernard,

Sorry to hear of the delay but I do see we shipped this out the day after New Years when the order was placed. The problem is UPS detected an issue with the address given to us. I do see this was eventually delivered yesterday and signed for after the address was corrected. You should have received a UPS tracking number in the shipment email automation. Please let us know if you didn't. Thanks!
"We have been buying wine from Koshwerwine.com for more than a few years. We started by looking for wine we had had on a trip to Israel. We have stayed because the service is great and the prices good. Orders are typically at our door within a few days."
MONIQUE WHITE-JOHNSON
Verified Buyer
"DELIVERY WAS ON TIME THANKS"
Gilbert Okonkwo
Verified Buyer
"I am very disappointed that my new year drinks did not arrive until today January 5th, 2018."
Hi Gilbert,

Thanks for giving us feedback and sorry for the disappointment. Unfortunately, weather conditions that particular week delayed things, coupled with New Years being on a Sunday. I do empathize with the situation, however, and look forward to providing you with more wine in the future.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 926 reviews