Kosherwine.com Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
I could not ask for or expect better service. It seemed like the wine was delivered as I hung up the phone. I must admit I was concerned about broken bottles but the way each bottle was packed, that would have been difficult. The price was great and the fact that I did not have to go to the store, ask someone to put the case in my car and then at home get it out of the car-was a pleasure. Having the case delivered was a great-no shlepping. Will definitely order from KosherWine.com again.
Thank you for your order and wonderful review! You got it - we strive to make ordering wine super easy and seamless. No schlepping needed! Have a K'simach V'chasima Tovah.
Excellent service. 1-2 days after ordering all four cases of wine were delivered in perfect condition.
Usually I have had good experiences with KosherWine.com. However, this time only 21 of 24 bottles arrived - although the order status claimed that all 24 bottles were shipped. Naturally, it was 3 of the more expensive bottles in the shipment. We will see how they handle this - but the box was packed in a way that clearly showed that whomever packed it knew that 3 slots were empty... In addition, several of the bottles in this shipment were sticky. Maybe the person who packed it broke some bottles and was trying to cover it up?
Great price and quick delivery on my order.
Fantastic service - friendly telephone personnel. Arrived ontime and intact.
I searched all over for this particular brand of wine as it quickly became a favorite. I was very happy when I found Kosherwine.com. They not only carry my favorite kosher wine, but the service and delivery is excellent. Thank you so much!
Good selection, great prices and fast delivery!
Shoshana is the best customer service ever Thank you
It's a pleasure to buy a case of our favorite wine at a great price and have it delivered. I no longer have to drive to get the wine and then take into the house a few bottles at a time because of the weight of the case. Thank you Kosherwine.com for your great prices and delivery. Your selection is also fantastic. Pennsylvania's choice of Kosher wine is at best under 10.
Very pleased. So many choices. I would like to see more curated (one-click to purchase) cases of non-mevushal wines.
Azik gives great advice! Easy to use geographic filters for regions in Israel. We order a few cases from you every few months. Would love for you guys to become distributors for the Golani Distillery. Great whiskey!
my order was not delivered. The UPS delivery (or other) is expecting me to be at home without prior notice. This is impossible. The shipment should be left at the package room, and if not should be tuned.
Always receive very quickly and the website is easy to navigate.
Web site was easy to use, email delivery updates were helpful and the delivery came on time.
Great value and wonderful selection
I love their selection! Love how efficient they are. Delivered faster. Great wine is here when I need it for a very affordable price! Best price in town!
I love the selection Kosherwine.com provides its customers. Shipping is free when ordering a dozen bottles.
Great service.what a wonderful company!
A place to trust
Delivery was fast and professional. Kol Tuv.
I am very happy with this service. Delivery was fast ans everything arrived in perfect condition.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,380 reviews