Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
I could not ask for or expect better service. It seemed like the wine was delivered as I hung up the phone. I must admit I was concerned about broken bottles but the way each bottle was packed, that would have been difficult. The price was great and the fact that I did not have to go to the store, ask someone to put the case in my car and then at home get it out of the car-was a pleasure. Having the case delivered was a great-no shlepping. Will definitely order from KosherWine.com again.
Thank you for your order and wonderful review! You got it - we strive to make ordering wine super easy and seamless. No schlepping needed! Have a K'simach V'chasima Tovah.
I ordered already second time from this site, I love it. All the wines that I orders are great. The delivery is very fast and prompt.
Thank you.
Very reliable, great prices, friendly service.
Many Thanks!
Many Thanks!
As usual, my order arrived on time and intact. I look forward to trying some of the new (to me) wines. For whatever it's worth, my two-year-old son loves playing with the boxes once I've put the wine away, so even the kids are entertained.
Easy ordering process and the prices were on target. Tabor, Dalton and Tulip are my go to wines. I think I will try one of the sites recommended cases of various wines from different vineyards.
Easy to order, great prices, super variety, quick delivery and packed extremely well. I had no idea what to expect and was very pleased.
This is my favorite wine right now. Perfect balance of delicious, not too sweet and not bitter. I placed an order and received it 48 hours later. The price was just right and delivery was on time.
I had no expectation that I would receive my order in time for the Succos holiday, since I ordered late. THANK YOU, kosherwine.com, for getting my wine to me as fast as lightening! I wish you a full week of clear skies!
Wonderful !! What a delightful experience from start to finish. I know this must sound like a paid rep but it is not. It was my first time ordering and Kosher Wine kept in touch throughout the process of tracking the wine delivery. The price of the wine is excellent and I wish to add this is the most lovely wine ever. I am a senior citizen and have tried a lot of wines over the years, but have finally found one with Kosher that doesn't overpower me, tastes lovely and is priced very reasonable. I'll be a customer now for life and will recommend them to everyone. Thank you Kosher for treating me like family and creating a really nice wine.
We ordered our first mixed case this summer, and we were delighted by the quality of the wine and the excellent costumer service. I had some bad experiences with wine shipments in the past, so I was a bit concerned by the idea of ordering wine online, but with Kosherwine.com the delivery was absolutely smooth, and the package simply perfect. We placed our second order for Rosh Hashana, and planning to get our third for Sukkot as soon as today. My husband and I are Italian born and raised, so we know something about wine, and we definitely recommend.
Fast service, excellent choices, perfect prices! Will order from them again!
Superfast order processing. Had what I wanted. Great packaging.
New repeat buyer.
I ordered the New Year Kosher Wine Selection of 12 wines (including 1 champagne) with guaranteed Rosh Hashanah Delivery. My wine came after only 2 days, right on time for the Jewish New Year Celebration. I have opened 2 to drink and share with family (with more to come) and I have liked both wines very much. The first was a Louis Blanc Bourgogne and the second was a Koenig Pinot Blanc and they were both fantastic.
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
The last time I ordered wine, I was so disappointed that I never ordered from that company again, but I was extremely pleased with the packaging as well as the extra gifts that I received. I will definitely be ordering from THIS company again, as well as recommending them to a friend.
I ordered my wine 2 days before Rosh Hashana never expecting it to actually arrive in time. Not only did it arrive on time, it arrived the next day! I was able to enjoy a bottle of wine from Kosherwine.com for Erev Rosh Hashana / Shabbat thanks to the team at Kosherwine! It was well packed and they even sent along a free calendar and a bottle opener! What a special touch, love it. Highly recommend Koserwine, I won't be shopping for my wine anywhere else anymore.

Mr. Nik Cudnik
Arrived in 1 day!! Great service
Kosherwine.com has great service. Even the week of Rosh Hashanah, my order came quickly. The only thing I would ask for is compostable packaging.
I am delighted the wine arrived today and celebrated with a glass at dinner. Kosherwine.com is a great service with wonderful wine choices, help as needed in selection and quick delivery! Thank you and shana tova!
I have yet to try a bottle, but I'm really forward to it, thanks for the timely delivery
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.62 based on 1,743 reviews