Kosherwine.com Reviews

Based on 2,045 reviews
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 14th April 2022
HG From North Carolina
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 29th December 2019
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
I could not ask for or expect better service. It seemed like the wine was delivered as I hung up the phone. I must admit I was concerned about broken bottles but the way each bottle was packed, that would have been difficult. The price was great and the fact that I did not have to go to the store, ask someone to put the case in my car and then at home get it out of the car-was a pleasure. Having the case delivered was a great-no shlepping. Will definitely order from KosherWine.com again.
Thank you for your order and wonderful review! You got it - we strive to make ordering wine super easy and seamless. No schlepping needed! Have a K'simach V'chasima Tovah.
Best service ever! Ordered and it was delivered in record time!
The service is great! I usually order my wine and get it within a few days. I was concerned about potentially broken bottles but they are packed so well. Amazing wine selection, too, but my favorites are the sweet ones! Definitely recommend kosherwine.com 💯
Even the UPS deliverer was happy to deliver this order! He said it's his favorite delivery! Always arrives in perfect condition.
In stock, good price, fast shipping, on time. Life is Good. L'Chaim
I grew up on Shapiro Wine and Manishewitz. I went to study in Israel for a year [65-66] and often spent Shabbat in Rishon Le’tzion. I discovered Israeli wine while there. I am now much older and still love Israeli wines. I find that the Gewurztraminer 2019 is absolutely wonderful. I love it. It is the best Gewurztraminer that I have tasted thus far.
Best bang for your buck!!
Kosher wine always has a nice selection and some really great sales. It help us that their website has a good description of each wine. Delivery is quick and I enjoy the convenience.
Thanks for the wine. Very fast turn-around. Bob
Excellent customer service and fast delivery of my favorite wine.
Excellent wine selection AND customer service. I have been ordering from them for 3 years.
Delivery was exactly as planned. Everything arrived intact. I will order more soon. The carton was straining against the tape and was open in a few spots. Fortunately nothing was damaged.
Consistently great values, convenient, fast Shipping and excellent selection! Shoshana is very helpful.
Quick and smith delivery
Excellent. Definitely recommend Kosherwine.
Customer Service went above and beyond. Service, selection, great prices 👍
KosherWine.Com stands behind every wine and delivery schedule that they advertise . Highly recommended
Good online service with great follow up & customer service. The wine is also good.
Exceptional!!!! Personal attention, wine selection, value and expedited delivery before the Holidays. 5 Star recommendation
Amazing service , great selection, delivery on time. Prices speak for themselves.
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 14th April 2022
The service and time given in choosing which wines to purchase was exceptional.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.64 based on 2,045 reviews