Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
I could not ask for or expect better service. It seemed like the wine was delivered as I hung up the phone. I must admit I was concerned about broken bottles but the way each bottle was packed, that would have been difficult. The price was great and the fact that I did not have to go to the store, ask someone to put the case in my car and then at home get it out of the car-was a pleasure. Having the case delivered was a great-no shlepping. Will definitely order from KosherWine.com again.
Thank you for your order and wonderful review! You got it - we strive to make ordering wine super easy and seamless. No schlepping needed! Have a K'simach V'chasima Tovah.
Arrived in 1 day!! Great service
Kosherwine.com has great service. Even the week of Rosh Hashanah, my order came quickly. The only thing I would ask for is compostable packaging.
I am delighted the wine arrived today and celebrated with a glass at dinner. Kosherwine.com is a great service with wonderful wine choices, help as needed in selection and quick delivery! Thank you and shana tova!
AMAZING SERVICE, AMAZING PRODUCT. THEY EVEN ENSURED IT WOULD BE TO OUR FAMILY BY HIGH HOLIDAYS. WE WILL USE KOSHERWINE.COM FROM NOW ON. DELIVERY GUY EVEN BROUGHT INSIDE, KOSHERWINE PROVIDED A WINE OPENER, PURE CLASS.!!!!
Replaced my order before Yom Tov and even threw in a corkscrew.
I have not been able to find Carmel wine locally (Augusta Georgia) for years. Not only did I find Carmel at Kosherwine but the shipping was so efficient and arrived on time and packed so securely. I will surely be back for morr
Easy to order with a great selection.
Wow! This is the first time we have placed an order and we are very impressed. We are so pleased that our wine arrived well before the upcoming Holidays, as we weren't expecting it to, as we were informed it might arrive later...Surprise!
Upon opening the box, we were most impressed with the packaging, as well as the free gifts of a calendar for the new year and a great corkscrew. Most important of all was the convenience of not having to carry all this wine from the store! We will definitely consider using your services in the future. Shana Tova.
Extremely fast service. Every single bottle is the correct bottle and we are very pleased!
Excelente service.
Got my wine delivery to Florida in 4 days.
Excellent service. Great pricing! Really easy to deal with. Delivery was free! Got it within 2 days of purchase!
Originally, my order was not delivered on the expected day because of some confusion with the carrier, pertaining to my address. I contacted Kosherwine.com, verified my address, and the wine was delivered the next day! Thank you so much; it was purchased in preparation for the High Holy Days, beginning next week.
Fantastic company. Easy to order with great selections.
Quick order and delivery! Very happy with the selection for Rosh Hashana. Never dissapointed with KosherWine.
This site has a large selection of kosher wines at reasonable prices. Shipping is free on orders of 12 bottles or more.
The best wine, delivered with care and on time.
Just ordered a mixed case. Very impressed with selection and with how rapidly it was delivered. Also impressed with the communication regarding this order. And the price for the mixed case was wonderful. I will look forward to ordering again and often! Thanks.
Placed my first order and I’m pleasantly surprised. The site is easy to navigate ... was s me to locate the wine i enjoyed while in Israel and order with no hassle... wine was delivered promptly. Faster shipping than I’m getting with Amazon lately. I will be ordering again... thank you!
Thank you very much for sending me the corkscrew. I also want to thank you for sending the wines very on time. I love't
I order red wine, not knowing what I was getting, and received the wines I like the most. Great job reading my mind! Great service.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 1,727 reviews