Kosherwine.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

About Kosherwine.com: Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Click Here

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Ezra Hamui
"Ari Lockspeiser does a great job at keeping his customers happy and ensuring their orders are accurate. On a different note that had to do with the wine, unfortunately the first bottle I opened from the shipment was forked and had mold on the cork. This was a bottle of terra di seta I certainly hope that this isn't a prevalent problem with the other terra di seta bottles I purchased."
Bruce Kahler
"This was rated as the BEST MOTHER'S DAY by an 80 year old mother."
Raymond Bouska
"Israeli wine shipped to your front door at a super price. it doesn't get any better than that. A taste of wine from the "Land" is always a great pick me up from any bad day. Thank-you for existing kosherwine.com"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I could not ask for or expect better service. It seemed like the wine was delivered as I hung up the phone. I must admit I was concerned about broken bottles but the way each bottle was packed, that would have been difficult. The price was great and the fact that I did not have to go to the store, ask someone to put the case in my car and then at home get it out of the car-was a pleasure. Having the case delivered was a great-no shlepping. Will definitely order from KosherWine.com again."
Thank you for your order and wonderful review! You got it - we strive to make ordering wine super easy and seamless. No schlepping needed! Have a K'simach V'chasima Tovah.
"Choices in stock. Good prices and promotions. Great delivery."
"Thanks again for your assistance with everything. Happy about the wine selections. Shalom!"
"Good prices, fast shipping, well-organized website."
"Very good service delivery very fast"
Awesome - that's exactly what we strive for! Thanks for letting us know!
"Quick delivery and I look forward to enjoying this wine. I look forward to your special sales and purchasing more soon. Thank you, Barbara"
Thanks, Barbara, for your order and review. We're so happy when people take advantage of our special flash sales! Enjoy!
"Delivery tracked, emails prompt, excellent packing, great assortment! Very satisfied!"
Awesome, we're happy that everything worked out! Thanks for your order - enjoy the wines!
"I ordered my wine on Thursday, after the “deadline to get it by Rosh Hashana” so I did not expect to get it until next week, and that was fine with me. Lo and behold, it arrived the next day!!! Kosherwine.com is so efficient and the ordering process is so quick and easy."
Thanks for your order and review! Yes, it's always a gamble to order after the deadline, but sometimes our warehouse works their magic and gets it to you in time! :)
"Excellent service, got my order within 24 hours, packaged to perfection. Best way to order kosher wine. Great versify and proving."
Thanks for your order and we're glad everything went well! Shana Tova to you and yours!
"Entire transaction, from ordering to delivery was excellent."
That's awesome, we're happy to hear. Enjoy the wines and Shana Tova to you and yours!
"Great selection and fast delivery!"
Thank you Brad! We're glad everything went well. Shana Tova to you and yours!
"Great, quick, best priced easy to deal with!!!"
Sounds great! Thanks for your order and review. Enjoy the wines!
"Great wines (although a couple are new to me, so those are still unknown), great prices, great delivery (less than 48 hours)! What could be better?"
Thanks for your order, Bill! We're so glad everything went well. Part of the fun is trying out some different wines - maybe you'll even find a new favorite! :)
"We love Kosherwine.com! They have a great selection, great customer service, excellent prices and fast delivery. The Olgin family"
Thank you! We appreciate your orders and are so glad to hear that the order experience has gone well. Wishing you a good New Year!
"Hi, I watched the "Watchmen" with Eric Stackleback. He did a profile of the Tura Winery. He said this is actually a taste of prophecy. I just knew to have it for this time. I'm not a wine drinker, but I was so excited to have this. Thank you, Patty Brosnan"
Hi Patty! Thanks for your order and review. Yes, the Tura wines are definitely special - you'll love them!
"My third or fourth order and every time it has been timely and in damaged. I do have to be home for delivery to sign for the wine. However with UPS it gives me a time block when to expect delivery. Not a big problem at all. We will continue to order from here. My Rabbi likes the price we get for the wine as it’s better than where he buys."
Thanks for your orders and review! Enjoy the wines!
"We get our friends wine selections from KOSHERWINE.COM for all the Jewish Holy Days."
Awesome, Rita! Yes, our wines are perfect for gifting, glad we could help!
"Nice prices. Great selection. Fast free shipping on full cases. Well packed and easy to unpack since bottles aren't layered. Everything delivered as ordered."
Thank you for your order and great review! Yes, we really secure the bottles before shipping them out. Enjoy the wines!
"Thank you and always pleased with every purchase:-)"
Thanks for your orders, Pamela! Glad that everything went smoothly!
"best price i can find with free shipping for a case, smooth and efficient quick delivery, it cant get better!"
Thanks for your order and review, we appreciate it. Enjoy the wines!
"Fast and onetime delivery"
That's great to hear! Thanks for your feedback and enjoy the wines.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,291 reviews