Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
I could not ask for or expect better service. It seemed like the wine was delivered as I hung up the phone. I must admit I was concerned about broken bottles but the way each bottle was packed, that would have been difficult. The price was great and the fact that I did not have to go to the store, ask someone to put the case in my car and then at home get it out of the car-was a pleasure. Having the case delivered was a great-no shlepping. Will definitely order from KosherWine.com again.
Thank you for your order and wonderful review! You got it - we strive to make ordering wine super easy and seamless. No schlepping needed! Have a K'simach V'chasima Tovah.
😊👍🍷thank you.
Came promptly, wrapped very well. Very pleased.
The best service ever so fast delivered and pleasure dealing with kosherwine.com as always...!
Kosher wine they are the best they are great when you have any questions they respond without attitude and with respect. l love the price great and the delivery is good I do not have complain ....5 *****. A +++++. Less 5 days to delivery excelent .
Very. Delivered on time. And wine was amazing !
Wow! What a great concept. Placed an order Sunday morning and received the delivery Tuesday. So easy and convenient.

Thanks
Quick & easy. Thanks
Your packaging is incredible! Never a broken bottle!
Obviously, we haven't consumed all he wine yet, but we love the selection of wines we cannot find locally.
The variety adds to our simchas Shabbat.
Received my order today. WOW! fast delivery of a great wine at a fantastic price. Very pleased. Thank you.
I look forward to trying some wines I've never had before! We're in a pandemic, and even so it was amazing to see how quickly my order processed and arrived at my door, with a contactless delivery. I know things are tough for so many people right now, and I'm feeling very blessed.
Thank you for extremely prompt and professional delivery service!
Love your wine descriptions!!
Love your speedy delivery!!
Love your wonderful packing!!
Love that you use UPS, and today the delivery was done by a super lovely and very helpful young woman ❤️
Really a 5-Star experience from ordering to delivery. My first personal order of wine online ever and not being able to get to the closest kosher market near me in Miami due to COVID, I took a chance and I am already planning my next order! From the time I placed my order I knew where my shipment was at every step and upon delivery - it was boxed and packaged perfectly, and I am so excited to have my kosher wine again! Thank you to the full team at KosherWine.com!
I absolutely love buying from Kosherwine.com. This is my second time and each time was pretty impressive. I live in PA and I receive my order in 2-3 days. The packaging is neat, secure and best of all, fast!
We visited Tura Winery in Israel two years ago and tasted this wine. We loved it and now ordered it from Kosherwine
In a nutshell: a pleasure to business with. Details: fast service; excellent packaging (the box arrived crushed on my most recent order, but wine was still fine!); competitive prices; intuitive website; friendly, helpful staff.
Wine at home 🏡
Make me happy 😊
Great selection. User friendly website. Personal attention. Fast service. Competitive pricing. It doesn’t get better.
I purchased a rushy wine I got it very fast the contact me every step of the way customer service is excellent very very highly recommended very happy customer
Order was delivered in less than 2 days! Well-packed; everything arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for the calendar that was enclosed!
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 1,778 reviews