Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
More Photos & Videos
YOU FORGOT THE CARD!!! THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHO THE WINE CAME FROM!!!!
unfortunately wine arrived Wed after seders..
even it was promised to arrive on time..
thanks
I cannot comment on the wine, as I haven't been able to try any yet. The delivery was atrocious. I was told it would arrive in two days. Then I was told it would probably be Thursday (before Seder). When I still didn't have it on Friday, I left an email which was not answered until the following Wednesday. I never received a tracking number so I was unable to find out when UPS would deliver. They tried to deliver on Monday while I was out buying wine for our seder. Did not receive the package until Tuesday. Never, never received a tracking notice from KosherWine or was I able to contact them to find out when the package would be delivered. Very, very disappointing.
I ordered the case of wine on Tuesday, April 4; my location showed 3 day delivery, and it was in stock. However, it didn't ship until Thursday, and it showed up at my home around 8:00 on Monday evening, obviously too late for the seder for which I had ordered it. I spend a chunk of Sunday shopping for wine locally, without finding much variety, anticipating that it would not arrive on time. The case is still unopened, so I can't comment on the quality.
Order arrived incomplete. Missing 4 bottles of the 18 I ordered of your selections. On the eve of Passover, with a houseful expected, I had to shop locally to fill in the missing bottles and await your settling up with me after the hag. 🙁
As I emailed 3 times already..there were only 11 bottles in the case, not 12. Have emailed three times and called. No one has gotten back to me. I was rsponsible for the wine at first seder and was embarassed bymthe snafu. Please make good on the order. I want the other bottle. On the bright side, the wine was very good. It was th "connoisseur case".
your online system is sub par. I should be able to pull up a list and pick multiple items at the same time. As it stands, I had to keep returning from my shopping cart and picking one item at a time.

The shipment was timely though and everything was there and had been carefully packed so there was not breakage.

I could not found white zinfandel when I was shopping.
only try one to dry like sweet
I haven't received my order
Nothing. Your system keeps bumping me out at two stars.
I'd give you four.
Not Good, though it's not Kosherwine's fault. UPS busted the wine so I never got it so we'll see what happens next.
I have been purchasing Bartenura moscato for more than 10 years. My purchasing has been on line and in the local stores. There have been many occasions when Walmart and Kroger has had good sales. There sales have been close to the price you were offering. When I saw your advertisement my first view of the Ad was this is a good sale. I will accept the responsibility for not reading the very fine print. All of my past purchasing has been the 750ml bottle. Your ad gives the appearance that it's the same size bottle I've been purchasing for many years. This 375ml bottle has never been in any store on the east coast.
Yes, I did send an email to the company and the response was weak to say the least. You can do better if you present the size and amount of wine in larger print. Good wine bad advertisement.
Hi Michael, Thank you very much for taking time to give us feedback on your recent order. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding on the ad you saw. The ad does specify "375 ml mini bottles" in bold print right next to the product name and picture. This, along with several other mini bottles, was part of our Purim sale, since people commonly use the small bottles to accompany misholach manot. Since it is the same bottle in shape, label, and color, I understand how there could be some confusion about the bottle, and sorry if it was not clear enough for you. If there is anything else I can do to help, please send us an email.
I am upset, since I ordered a box of wine 3 weeks prior to a bar mitzvah. The wine never showed. There was zero communication on your part. It was extermely unprofessional. Apparently a wine was missing, so contact the customer to let them know! The wine finally arrived on the same day as the party. I am still very upset.
You sent me a winne I did not order and sent my order to someone else. When I call on this the young man I spoke to wanted me to search my compouter for the order number because it was too much work for him to look up the order. He told me he would send a return slip to cover the costs of the rhipping but only sent the process and numbrs with no indication that you would cover the costs of shipping it back, It took over 5 minute mre for him to sned the documents he should have sent first but I I=finally did get the correct documents. This was a very unsatisfactory experience
They sent me the wrong wine, so now I have to return it and wait for my correct purchase.
Thank you for the Rosh Hashana delivery of 4 wines. So far I have tried the Shiloh Secret Reserve Cabernet 2013. I am sorry to say I and my guests were very disappointed with it. I will keep you posted about the other bottles.

Shana Tova