Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
Reliable, honest and good service! Even when UPS seemed to have lost track of the shipment, one call to koserwine.com and a brand new shipment was sent out to me the same day. Greatly appreciated!!!
Excellent prices, reasonable time for delivery. Saves us from a hour long trip to the kosher market for wine.
We stocked up on the wines we like
Quick shipping and the wine was packaged very secure
The order came on time and the wine tastes delicious.
Very quick delivery, great customer service
I am very excited to reconnect with Kosherwine after losing contact for six years.
Incredibly great wine and so easy to order from. Super fast delivery! Keep up the fantastic work.
I've been relying on Kosherwine.com for a few years now --- selection is awesome, prices are THE BEST as is the great customer services - clear communication, responsive customer service.
Love kosherwine.com! Easy to order, comes right to my door in perfect condition every time. And oh so delicious!! Highly recommend!
Great choice! Great prices! Great turnaround time from placing order to getting delivery!
Nice and easy to order from you!
I've been hooked on Mt. Tabor Cab but this last order I mixed a few others in. Can't wait to try them. I'm sure I'll enjoy just as much!
We love to see customers trying new things! Please let us know how it goes and if you ever want some recommendations for wines similar to the Mt. Tabor Cab!
Brad was great. I placed the order on Wednesday and I received the delivery on Friday. Wonderful experience and great price!
Amazing selection, super-fast delivery
I just received my first Kosherwine.com order. The prices were good, ordering was easy & efficient. Delivery to our door was the icing on the cake. We will definitely be ordering again.
We're so glad you gave us a try! Definitely beats schlepping bottles from the store, eh?
I was very pleased with this whole process. Price was reasonable they delivered exactly what they said when they said. Sent email updates the whole way so I knew what was happening.
The wine order was fulfilled correctly. The packaging was good, the carrier did not damage the shipping box. The wine was orderd on the 23rd, and originally scheduled to be delivered on Friday the 29th, according to the UPS email, then they postponed it to Monday, June 1, because it did not arrive in time to my area. So they delivered it on Monday, to my front door, and walked away, no signature. Maybe that's the good side of Covid. So anyway, bar's open kids!
Amazing quick service. Great kosher wines. I'm looking forward to buying from them again.
Phenomenal delivery time, perfect shape, great price.
I love the large variety of kosher wines ! The sales and the prices are amazing also.

I’m currently drinking UVA red wine and it is perfect
So glad you're enjoying! Keep the pictures coming!
Excellent service. Highly recommended.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 1,747 reviews