Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
Amazing selection of so many varieties from regions around the world. From the moment I ordered until I received a case of wine, not even 48 hours passed! So thankful for the quality wines and great prices.
Our case of Kosher Carminere arrived extremely well-packed and was shipped in a quite timely fashion - at no cost because we bought a whole case! We heartily recommend this merchant who helps us enjoy fine kosher wine other than the "too sweet" concord grape varieties. A*
Easy to order, ship and be delivered! Will reorder soon!
Great selection, good prices and fast service with no schlepping. Will definitely order again.
Really easy to use , really good value , and really good wine
I got everything that I ordered before Shabbat, three days after placing the order. I'm looking forward to trying some wines I haven't had before, and I'm excited to maybe find some new favorites. The cost is better than I usually find at my local stores, and the variety is excellent. There is a lot of uncertainty about many things these days, and I feel very blessed to be able to order wine online and get such great products so expeditiously. Thank you!
Quick, easy, efficient and reasonably priced
I have ordered from KosherWine.com several times and have been happy with the excellent selection and shipping service. Especially at the height of the COVID19 “shelter at home” time it was convenient and the wine was delivered in a timely manner, without my having to leave my home. I am definitely a huge fan. Thank you!
Reliable, honest and good service! Even when UPS seemed to have lost track of the shipment, one call to koserwine.com and a brand new shipment was sent out to me the same day. Greatly appreciated!!!
Excellent prices, reasonable time for delivery. Saves us from a hour long trip to the kosher market for wine.
We stocked up on the wines we like
Quick shipping and the wine was packaged very secure
The order came on time and the wine tastes delicious.
Very quick delivery, great customer service
I am very excited to reconnect with Kosherwine after losing contact for six years.
Incredibly great wine and so easy to order from. Super fast delivery! Keep up the fantastic work.
I've been relying on Kosherwine.com for a few years now --- selection is awesome, prices are THE BEST as is the great customer services - clear communication, responsive customer service.
Love kosherwine.com! Easy to order, comes right to my door in perfect condition every time. And oh so delicious!! Highly recommend!
Great choice! Great prices! Great turnaround time from placing order to getting delivery!
Nice and easy to order from you!
I've been hooked on Mt. Tabor Cab but this last order I mixed a few others in. Can't wait to try them. I'm sure I'll enjoy just as much!
We love to see customers trying new things! Please let us know how it goes and if you ever want some recommendations for wines similar to the Mt. Tabor Cab!
Brad was great. I placed the order on Wednesday and I received the delivery on Friday. Wonderful experience and great price!
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 1,778 reviews