Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
Brad was great. I placed the order on Wednesday and I received the delivery on Friday. Wonderful experience and great price!
Amazing selection, super-fast delivery
I just received my first Kosherwine.com order. The prices were good, ordering was easy & efficient. Delivery to our door was the icing on the cake. We will definitely be ordering again.
We're so glad you gave us a try! Definitely beats schlepping bottles from the store, eh?
I was very pleased with this whole process. Price was reasonable they delivered exactly what they said when they said. Sent email updates the whole way so I knew what was happening.
The wine order was fulfilled correctly. The packaging was good, the carrier did not damage the shipping box. The wine was orderd on the 23rd, and originally scheduled to be delivered on Friday the 29th, according to the UPS email, then they postponed it to Monday, June 1, because it did not arrive in time to my area. So they delivered it on Monday, to my front door, and walked away, no signature. Maybe that's the good side of Covid. So anyway, bar's open kids!
Amazing quick service. Great kosher wines. I'm looking forward to buying from them again.
Phenomenal delivery time, perfect shape, great price.
I love the large variety of kosher wines ! The sales and the prices are amazing also.

I’m currently drinking UVA red wine and it is perfect
So glad you're enjoying! Keep the pictures coming!
Excellent service. Highly recommended.
Great wine, large variety, fast delivery, and great deals. Also, it was easy to communicate with the company via email and I got a very polite, kind reply the next day addressing my concerns. I'm very happy with the service, interactions, and they really make it easy to order.
First time customer. Package came in perfect condition, and arrived sooner than promised. Very easy to contact kosher wine by phone. Will definitely order again. Save a trip to the store, prices are very good.
I'm so glad we could be of service!
Kosherwine.com customer service went above and beyond! We made a mistake with our delivery address and the staff made sure to grab the order before it left the store. They were able to re-route the order and deliver our wine quickly and safely. We will definitely order wine from them again.
Great to hear our staff is doing their jobs! We'll be sure to pass on the compliments :)
Nice selection. Quick delivery. Packaged well. No problems at all. Will be ordering from you again.
I absolutely LOVE the wines I picked out, and loved how quickly they came!!! I will tell all my friends about you!! We love Moscatto and you have THE BEST selection of any wine stores!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Patty Finnegan-Zaccardo
Wow! I'm so glad you had a great experience! If you're going to be telling all of your friends anyway, you might as well get some free wine in the process!

We recently started a refer-a-friend program. If they're a first time customer, they get $15 off and you'll get $15 of store credit if they use your code! Checkout the details at: https://www.kosherwine.com/rewards
I have been looking for this wine since I left Isreal. I sat next to an on the plane who recommended it as we had dessert together. I will be ordering more soon. I love sweet wine. Shipped quickly bottles in tack.
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 21st May 2020
I'm so glad my Rabbi let us know about Kosherwine.com! I just received my first order. The process was incredibly easy and fast. I look forward to ordering additional bottles soon!!
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 21st May 2020
Just ordered my first time, I couldn’t be more satisfied with the service and delivery of my order!!!
I will definitely recommend this place to everyone!!!
Best service ever!!!!! Really fast delivery, you awesome guys!
First time buyer...
Very impressed!... Great service...
Would highly recommend!
Kosherwine has been a revelation. They are efficient and have never made a mistake with my order. And signing for a delivery is much less of an issue since we now always have somebody at home...
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 1,779 reviews