Calibrate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calibrate
Read Calibrate Reviews

About Calibrate:

Calibrate is a metabolic health company changing the way the world treats weight by setting the standard of care for treating obesity through the combination of medication with behavior change.

Questions about joining Calibrate? Ask us here, or give us a call at (631) 307-4916.

Note: If you are a current Calibrate Member and have questions about your medication or the program, please send us a message in the Calibrate app.

The accountability coaches and medical support has made sustained weight loss feel achievable for the first time!
Hi Lindsay, we are so happy to hear you’re having a positive experience with our Coaching and Medical teams. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.
This is a wonderful program! It’s not magic, and takes work but the guidance and education is great! The total picture of weight loss process is well thought out and rolled out in small, easily adaptable changes to build up to a new lifestyle. Again, it’s work. This is not a “magic pill” program. It is a lifestyle change and Calibrate teaches their clients just how to do it!
Hi Melissa, we are so happy to hear that you’re enjoying the Calibrate program. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience.
Life changing is an understatement! Never did I think I could feel this comfortable in my own skin again.
Calibrate 5 star review on 13th December 2022 Calibrate 5 star review on 13th December 2022 Calibrate 5 star review on 13th December 2022
Hi Meghan, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're thrilled to hear you’re having a positive experience with our program.
Calibrate has been life changing for me. Some things have taken a little longer than I would have liked but overall my experience has been positive. I joined 5 months ago and have already lost about 15% of my body weight. The coaching keeps me accountable and the meds have been life changing.
Hi Christine. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on our program. We're grateful to be in it together with you.
I was thrilled with my first year but masters program has left a little to be desired. I have experienced more anxiety with stress of not k owing if my prescriptions are being filled.
Hi Kristen, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are working hard to make substantial improvements to medication and response wait times, and we appreciate you being in it together with us.
Communication takes FOREVER. Took months until I got medicine. No crazy hidden info or tools that you couldn’t find out off the internet. Basically paying for the scale knowing someone else can see my weight and I can’t hide my gains.
The medications have helped in weight loss. The process to contact them if you need assistance is not as simple as it should be. Overall, I don't have any complaints, but I am not so excited that I feel that I have to share with my friends.
Hi Cathy, thank you for taking the time to share you experience. We are working hard to making improvements to medication and response wait times. We appreciate you being in it together with us.
I liked the program but am very disappointed in their communication. If I have a question and message the doctor, my coach or team on the app and via email it takes over a week to get a response. I’ve had questions about the medication and to not respond to med questions within a day or two is shocking and disappointing.
Hi Shannon, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you like our program. We are also working hard to make improvements to medication and response wait times, but we realize we missed the mark on delivering the experience you deserve. We appreciate you being in it together with us.
The coaching has meant everything! They help me to identify healthy alternatives and make smarter choices!
Hi Jason, we're thrilled to hear that coaching has been an impactful part of your Calibrate journey.
When I started Calibrate this summer (June 2022), they were going through some transitions. For my first few weeks, the communication was poor and there were several obstacles in obtaining my medications. However, Calibrate heard the concerns, responded, and made the necessary changes and I couldn't respect them more for it! Now they are running like a well-oiled machine! The coaching is fantastic (Connie is marvelous), there have been no further issues in getting my medications, and since starting my GLP-1 in August, I've lost 30lbs and have reshaped my relationship with eating. I'm so happy I joined Calibrate and have recommended it to friends and colleagues!
Hi Morgan, thank you for providing feedback. We are delighted to hear that you're having a positive experience with Calibrate. We're lucky to have you as part of the Calibrate community.
Calibrate is a great program and I highly recommend it. They truly care and are so helpful in my weight-loss journey. They lay out the blueprint for you to follow.
Hi Keely, we are delighted to hear that you'd recommend Calibrate. We're grateful to have you as part of the Calibrate community.
It took a while to get started, but the health coach is amazing and once all the kinks were worked out it has been fabulous! I’ve lost 12% of my body weight in the first 6 months on the program. The coach and lessons are well worth the cost. And getting that magic GLP1 is the icing on the cake!
Hi Laura, we are so happy to hear that you’re enjoying the Calibrate program. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
My adventure with Calibrate started rocky, but now I wouldn't change that for the world. I started at the heaviest I have ever been and am slowly getting to where I want to be. My coach has been one of the best things about Calibrate, along with the medication, which has been a lifesaver. I was considering weight loss surgery, but now that I have found Calibrate, I do not need it.
Hi Brianna, we are so happy to hear that you’re enjoying our 1:1 biweekly coaching. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Love the way they’ve helped me eat better for my body!
Hi Melinda, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Calibrate. We're grateful to be in it together with you.
I think that communication needs to be better. It's very frustrating when as a member you run into issues and there is not someone that I can call or instantly speak with. I tried calling the number that was advertised as a contact and I left a message and NEVER received a callback. It makes me think that I wish I never signed up for the year 2 experience, which honestly I have not seen much from joining the year 2.
Hi Lisa, we appreciate your feedback. We are working hard to make improvements to medication and response wait times, but we realize we missed the mark on delivering the experience you deserve. We're glad to see a member of our team reached out to help provide resolution.
Calibrate has helped me achieve results that I couldn’t get on my own. It has been a game changer for me. My coach terrific! I look forward to our check-in calls. The medical and support staff have been responsive and there when you need them. I would highly recommend Calibrate to anyone!
Hi Kathryn, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so happy to hear that Calibrate has been a game changer.
Overall, this has been a positive experience with intended results (weight loss) realized. There have been a few significant bumps in terms of getting medication and having consistent medical support but I do appreciate apologies and updates about these along the way.
Hi Diana, we sincerely appreciate your feedback, and we're working hard to make substantial improvements to medication and response wait times. We are grateful to be in it together with you.
I have participated in other health or weight-loss programs before, but never one that holistically addresses all areas of health, nutrition, education and emotional well-being. I have more energy, a healthier relationship with food, better labs and a more positive outlook. I am continuing for a second year and can't wait to see if I can match the first year weight loss of 15%.
Hi Donna, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Calibrate. We are so happy to hear that you're continuing on with Calibrate Masters.
Best decision I ever made. I was tired of being told by doctors that the reason I had trouble losing weight was my own fault. I would exercise, diet, and go to nutritionists but I couldn't lose a pound. I took a chance with this program and finally started losing weight with the medications. I'm down 25% and I've never been happier!
Hi Georginna, thank you for sharing your experience with Calibrate. We are so happy you decided to take a chance with our program.
I am very pleased with the responsiveness of the team and the program tools. I feel I have the support I need to improve my health.
Hi Deborah, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Calibrate is rated 4.5 based on 253 reviews