Calibrate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calibrate
Read Calibrate Reviews
I love the goal tracking and accountability that my coach provides! It's not a restrictive diet, but a way to change your lifestyle to maintain a healthy weight.
Calibrate has helped me to achieve weight loss when I was feeling very stuck. It is a well-rounded approach to reach and maintain the weight loss as well.
Support is awesome! This is a life change not a diet- they help you to put into action a lot of what you already know- but no pressures, no guilt! Would recommend again and again!
Love this system. Straight forward with a lot of good insights .
The advertisement seemed like there was more doctor engagement than there actually is. I have been on the program for months and outside of the first visit with doctor when he gave me the sales pitch I have received one email from the doctor.
Calibrate is easy to use and its programs and coaching are easy to understand. I have learned how to make better choices and change my habits with Calibrate. The coaches are educational and helpful. I do wish the app would integrate with Garmin, that's the only reason I don't give the membership the full 5 stars.
The concept is great, but they have not worked out the kinks and made it individual enough to each user. I thought I was getting more personalized attention, its just basically a syllabus, not really that different than weight watchers unfortunately.
I think the program is great. However for those that already have a good foundation of healthy eating habits, drinking water, and exercise the weekly meetings and programs are a bit much as they are a repeat of what I was already doing. If their could be different levels of the program for people that already have a strong foundation that would be better.
I love the one on one with the coach and medical team is there to answer any questions. I wish the app was a little more user friendly.
The Calibrate program is easy to follow and comes with the help of the village; from coaching to medical support, learning modules in various subjects, recipes, and ease of understanding, off-scale victories. The holistic approach that encompasses body/mind/food changed the way I think about my health - for the best. And my journey has felt effortless (though work is required ), and success does require your desire for committment to change and to the duration of the program. I cannot say enough positive things about the approach & the folks who are there for you (medical team/coach). Bravo!
Calibrate is an expensive version of noon. The metabolic reset promises that were made upfront haven’t happened. Seems like a marketing ploy. It’s been a disappointment. However, my coach is a shining light and a pleasure to work with.
The Calibrate combination of medical help as well as diet & lifestyle coaching truly knocks it out of the park. I have yo-yo dieted since I was 8 years old; so 30+ years! I feel confident that Calibrate is only program out there that will give me lasting results and all of the tools I need to maintain healthfulness for the rest of my life. My coach is fantastic and I couldn't do it without her!
Coach has been great. Amanda is so encouraging even when I fall off the wagon.
Coach is very attentive. Drs usually provide canned answers.
Calibrate is going ok. My weight seems a little stalled right now but my coach is very receptive and is giving ideas to remedy. So far so good 25 lbs down 20 to go
My membership has been rewarding as I have seen progress in the last six months. However, it is definitely a more front-loaded program and I wonder if a yearlong membership is necessary. Definitely helpful in kickstarting weight loss though.
Calibrate was exactly what I needed to change bad habits and help me be the person ( healthy eater and excerciser) I wanted to be. Thank you Calibrate. I also referred my daughter and she has been doing well too!
Calibrate is a great program. The medical team is dedicated to finding medications that work. It’s definitely a lifestyle change but they teach you how to make those changes along your weight loss journey!
I have enjoyed thoroughly so far
Being a member of Calibrate has been a fantastic experience so far! The program builds a great foundation of behavioral changes that address more than just weight loss, incorporating total body and mind wellbeing. My coach Veda is supportive and an amazing cheerleader who helps me celebrate wins and overcome challenges. Can't wait to continue on this journey and actually achieve my health goals!
Calibrate is rated 4.44 based on 25 reviews