Calibrate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calibrate
Read Calibrate Reviews
I joined Calibrate about 6 months ago, and it has been an amazing 6 months of learning how to be healthy and loose weight. As a type 1 insulin dependent diabetic, it is often hard to find a weight loss plan that works with all the constraints and needs of a diabetic, but this is it, because it works with who I am and it has taught me a great deal. With the guidance of my amazing coach, Corena, I’ve lost about 20% so far (wow!) and as important, my lab results are amazing! But most importantly, I am now empowered with the knowledge of how food, exercise, sleep, and mental health all work together to positively impact my life. And I cannot stress this enough…..I feel GREAT! Waking up every day feeling great is the very best thing! Thank you, Calibrate!
Melanie as a coach is fantastic. She really has been an amazing cheerleader and has given me very real tips to change my habits and was 99% of my good experience with Calibrate. The content, app, and medical guidance, and customer service left a lot to be desired. The beginning content was amazing but I was a lot of work to keep track of where you were when you clicked out and later on the class content felt like a lot of repeating content but in a way that isn’t acknowledging we reviewed it before. After the 6 month mark I felt the content and support (outside the coach) went downhill. A lot of that is also on me, but my commitment level was deeply affected by app change. It was so disruptive to my experience. I went from daily photo logs and getting great commentary and interaction with my coach to really struggling with how slow the UX was and how it was hard to get into a new groove. It’s getting better but to spend the last 6 months in a beta phase of an app is definitely frustrating. There was no clear onboarding to the app or announcements about what was new when features were released (I wanted to be able to go back to edit my meal logs) and how to adjust your routine and my routine in fact was deleted for a few weeks until I emailed the customer service team directly since the in app message was not getting a response . The medical team stopped checking in on medication after the 6 month mark, which left me a bit nervous about side effects of when I would be coming off the medication and how. Only when I had to prompt them myself near the end of the program did they even tell me if I don’t stay with Calibrate after the first year I’d have to see how it goes. Please feel free to read the exchanges I had with the medical team. I had very loose guidance until I pressed them further on how I need to handle that transition. It felt very sneaky to be pushed into 2nd year in order to do transition off Medication with the calibrate team guidance. It says it is a I also had to repeatedly ask for feedback on my 6 month labs and when the doctor finally got back to me they just typed out what I could clearly read on the labs. Nothing about whether what went up or down was ok. My first medical review they were specific about which numbers I should work on and by the time 6 months came around there was clearly no records they looked up on me and I felt like I was alone in my medical oversight. This is supposed to be a medically guided program, but I now realize that means medicine only, not a medical doctor. I say this all acknowledging that the program really worked for me and that I will likely sign up for year 2 because I want to keep working with Melanie, keep myself accountable, and work to transition off the medication with guidance. But I can’t recommend this program to friends or family because of how much of an uphill battle the second half is and that Calibrate clearly wants a longer than one year commitment. It’s a great concept and program but I think you experienced so much growth that the loyal early customers saw a big difference in the level of attention and support one needs to make this a sustainable life change once off the medication. Once you work that out, I have no doubt this will be life changing for many, but until then, I hope this review highlights some pain points from one of your biggest advocates to most disappointed.
Hi Kimberly. Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing your feedback. We really appreciate it. We're so happy to hear that your coach has been such a positive part of your journey. We're so sorry to hear that your experience with the new app roll out and your communications with your Medical Team have been frustrating. We're constantly working to improve our app and our communications to members. We acknowledge that there was a lot of improvements to be made after that roll out and are working hard to keep all our members in the loop on app changes moving forward. We have also shared your feedback with the Medical Team and apologize for any confusion and lack of guidance. We know that the Medical Team's support is valuable to each of our members, and we never want anyone to feel alone throughout that process. Feedback from our members is so important to us and we can assure you that we do not take it lightly. Your review has been shared with our teams internally so we can get to work on making things right. If you'd be open to it, we'd like to speak with you further about your experience. A member of our team will be giving you a call.
I started Calibrate skeptical. I have lost 9% of my body weight in 90 days. I like my coach and am actually still on track with the program. I'm a believer.
As a member, I get one-on-one coaching that is personalized and adapted to my lifestyle. The medical based program has helped my move my weight set point steadily down without frustration. My weight loss success and increased good health keeps me motivated to continue. I am so glad I found Calibrate!
I have used other weight loss plans and products before but never had an MD directed plan like Calibrate. The medication prescribed, health coach, food guidelines including menu ideas have assisted me in losing over 32 % of my body weight and achieving a healthy weight and lifestyle. I believe this is a sustainable weight loss and lifestyle change.
Calibrate has been wonderful. My coach is amazing, my doctor is amazing, and everyone is always very quick to respond anytime I have questions or need assistance.
Just when I was ready to throw in the towel, I discovered Calibrate. It delivered on all their promises and MORE! It has all of the pieces for success.
I love the program but one thing that I think would make it better is in addition to the food journal on your app, it would be really helpful to link to something like My Fitness Pal that actually helps you look up and track calories and nutrition. I understand the idea behind the food journal, but I need to look up calories and keep track each day as well.
Calibrate is an amazing program! You have great support & encouragement to meet your goals by wonderful people. I can’t say enough about Calibrate. It’s a life saver & changer!
The got me access to the medication I needed and deal with the insurance company directly. That alone was worth the cost of the program for me. My coach is awesome and flexible with me, and I have seen fantastic results.
I have loved my experience with Calibrate. The support team is amazing!!! I recommend Calibrate to everyone who is ready to get off the hamster wheel of dieting!
Love it. I actually learned a lot even as a lifetime educated dieter. The lifestyle changes work gradually and i really feel like I'll be able to keep the weight off.
I love Calibrate. It has helped me take back control of various aspects of my life.
I have tried every diet imaginable and was never able to lose more than a few pounds. With calibrate I’ve lost 30 pounds since July 2021 it is now October 2021. And it hasn’t even been a struggle!
This program is awesome - I finally found something that works for me!
I have tried every "diet" in the book. And while I've had some success with other programs, nothing has really stuck longterm. Although I am only 4 months into my Calibrate journey, I am so happy that I chose to take this step. Focus on healthy eating, sleep, exercise and emotional health seems to be a no brainer, but this is the first time I've been able to keep all the pieces together and make it work. As a 48 year old woman, I've been told that it's impossible to lose weight.....well thanks to Calibrate I've been able to kick that idea to the curb. XOXOXO
This program saved me from the emotional and physical effects the COVID pandemic has had on me. I know it will save me over and over for the rest of my life.
I have appreciated the medical and coaching aspects of Calibrate. It helps me stay hopeful to be so authentically and nonjudgmentally supported.
No matter what I did, my weight loss would stall at a certain point. Currently, I am 30 pounds under that point. The diet, four pillars, coaching, and medication are making a huge difference in my weight loss journey!
After months of many diet plans and no success, I have found one that works and is completely livable for the rest of my life!
Calibrate is rated 4.57 based on 113 reviews