Calibrate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calibrate
Read Calibrate Reviews

About Calibrate:

Calibrate is a metabolic health company changing the way the world treats weight by setting the standard of care for treating obesity through the combination of medication with behavior change.

Questions about joining Calibrate? Ask us here, or give us a call at (631) 307-4916.

Note: If you are a current Calibrate Member and have questions about your medication or the program, please send us a message in the Calibrate app.

Calibrate has helped me to lose weight when everything else failed. The coaching and medication have helped me to feel better.
Hi Shannon, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're thrilled to hear you’re having a positive experience with our program.
Tried so many other diets and nothing worked for me until Calibrate!!! Thank you!!
Hi Mary, we are thrilled to hear that you're having a positive experience with the Calibrate program. We are grateful to be in it together with you.
Calibrate has helped me to develop healthier habits and the supportive coaching has been key. I've lost over 50 pounds and believe I will keep it off!
Hi Lisa, we are delighted to hear that you’re enjoying our 1:1 biweekly coaching and having a positive experience with our program. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback.
I have spent the last 25 years of my life trying different programs and hoping that one would change my life. It has been a long journey to get here, but I finally found it. Calibrate has changed my life, and I feel happier and more vibrant at 50 than I did at 30. I had to do the work, but Calibrate gave me the tools. - Jennifer, Calibrate Member
Hi Jennifer, we are delighted to hear that you’re having a positive experience with Calibrate. We are grateful to have you as part of the Calibrate community.
The program is very thoughtful in helping a person learn different tools to help in their journey to health. The focus isn’t just on eating differently and exercise. It is more holistic. Some of the tenets can seem redundant at times, but it is to help build upon each success. As with most things, you get out of it what you put into it. If you stay focused on your goals, you will see success. Sometimes the app has been glitchy and not the most user friendly, but overall, I will recommend this program to others.
Hi Leslie, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are grateful to be in it together with you.
The support and guidance I habe received from my Calibrate coaches and doctors has made this journey incredible. I am confident and in control for the forst time in years!
Hi Dina, we are so happy to hear you’re having a positive experience with our Medical and Coaching teams. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.
I feel like I have tried every plan there is, I swear. Calibrate was life-saving I believe. In one year I have learned how to take better care of myself. I also believe I really did reset my metabolism. The medication is only a small part of the program, it really is about you and how you change your lifestyle. You have to want this to work and put in the work. My coach was amazing and very encouraging. One of my goals was to see the word IDEAL in the BMI range, Success! Another goal was to like what I see in the mirror, also a success. Thank you Calibrate! Now on to the Masters program and keeping up with what I have learned.
Hi Troy, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Calibrate. We are so happy to hear that you’re continuing with Calibrate Masters.
Joining Calibrate was the best decision I ever made. I’ve lost 20% of my body weight, and I have completely changed the way I eat and exercise.
Hi Lynne, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're thrilled to hear you’re having a positive experience with our program.
I started calibrate and lost about 40lbs! the medication is great if you can get it which i hear a lot of people are dealing with stock issues but i wasnt one of those people
Hi Carly, we are so happy to hear that you’re enjoying the Calibrate program. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience.
Calibrate has helped me understand and given me ways to manage, my eating habits. It has helped me understand that “doing mostly good” is acceptable. The medications used do help with a decrease in appetite, but the work still needs to be done. Better food and water intake, stress management, improved sleep habits, and getting active, all plays a part in improving your health. Calibrate helps with that.
Hi Laura, we are so happy to hear you’re learning from our Four Pillars of Metabolic Health: food, sleep, exercise, and emotional health. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
The coach, the program and the meds were the answer for me.
Hi Gwenda, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're thrilled to hear you’re having a positive experience with our program.
At 55 this is the first time in my life I have been able to lose weight and keep it off. I am very grateful for this program.
Hi Shawn, we are thrilled to hear that you're having a positive experience with the Calibrate program. We are grateful to be in it together with you.
This program changed my life. I lost 85 pounds and have kept it off. I totally recommend this program to everyone!
Hi Amy, we are delighted to hear that you're having a positive experience and that you’d recommend Calibrate. We're lucky to have you as part of the Calibrate community.
Was able to lose 15% of my body weight. Not an easy quick fix, but incorporating medicine helped get over some hurdles.
Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're thrilled to hear you’re having a positive experience with our program.
The program itself is amazing as are the GLP meds. Unfortunately there are some serious hiccups and communication issues in particular that are very frustrating.
I had awesome results. I lost 70 pounds and feel like a new person!
Hi Amy, we are delighted to hear that you’re having a positive experience with Calibrate. We are grateful to have you as part of the Calibrate community.
I have had nothing but success with this program. I get insurance auths don’t always go our way, and how there’s always changes in policies, or rules and criteria of manufacturer coupons. But it all worked out well and to my advantage. I truly am grateful for everyone at Calibrate who were involved with my care. This has been and still continues to be an amazing transformation in my health. Thank you!
Hi Julie, we are so happy to hear that you’re enjoying the Calibrate program. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience.
The program provided access to tools that are helpful for weight loss. The support of the coach and lessons were very beneficial.
Hi Anne, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're thrilled to hear you’re having a positive experience with our program.
Calibrate has been an awesome experience! It is the first program that has helped me lose weight and helped me change my mindset about food!
Hi Christine, we are thrilled to hear that you're having a positive experience with the Calibrate program. We are grateful to be in it together with you.
This was a life changing experience!
Hi Wendy, we are delighted to hear that you’re having a positive experience with Calibrate. We are grateful to have you as part of the Calibrate community.
Calibrate is rated 4.5 based on 253 reviews