Calibrate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calibrate
Read Calibrate Reviews

About Calibrate:

Calibrate is a metabolic health company changing the way the world treats weight by setting the standard of care for treating obesity through the combination of medication with behavior change.

Questions about joining Calibrate? Ask us here, or give us a call at (631) 307-4916.

Note: If you are a current Calibrate Member and have questions about your medication or the program, please send us a message in the Calibrate app.

I had tried various weight loss methods over several years and had been able to lose up around 20 pounds but hit a wall and was unable to sustain this or to lose more and often gained back more than I lost before long. This is the only comprehensive plan that i have found that addresses all aspects of my life that affected my weight and overall health and well-being in a realistic and sustainable way. I was able to lose over 80 pounds using methods that fit into my lifestyle.
Hi Phil, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're thrilled to hear you’re having a positive experience with our program.
It has been a really rewarding program.
Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating of our program.
This program is one of the few I've done (and I've tried them all) that continues to show results even when life intervenes. You don't have to constantly obsess about food and exercise the way other programs require. It is easy to follow and runs quietly in the background while real life happens. I LOVE my coach, Hannah. She is so encouraging and extremely knowledgeable about nutrition and how the body works. I wish I had more time with her, but she has taught me so much in our year together.
Hi Anne, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the coaching element of our program.
After years of not being able to loose weight, ge Calibrate program was an absolute godsend! I have been able to successfully loose over 20% of my weight and keep it off in just a year!
Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're thrilled to hear you’re having a positive experience with our program.
Calibrate has literally changed my life. This is the first time in my life that I can say losing the weight has been easy.
Calibrate 5 star review on 22nd December 2022 Calibrate 5 star review on 22nd December 2022
Hi Emily, we are so happy to hear that you’re enjoying the Calibrate program. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience.
I've been overweight my entire adult life, and have lost and regained hundreds of pounds. Calibrate has been a different experience, and one that I feel has given me the tools and strategies to maintain a long-term healthy lifestyle.
Calibrate 5 star review on 21st December 2022 Calibrate 5 star review on 21st December 2022
Hi Kathleen, we are thrilled to hear that you're having a positive experience with the Calibrate program. We are grateful to be in it together with you.
I have tried numerous diets in the past but never succeeded. After 6 months in Calibrate, I have learned so much accurate information. I've also lost 45lbs since I started and I am confident that I will be successful in keeping the weight off thanks to the structure of the Calibrate program.
Hi Kristine, we are delighted to hear that you’re having a positive experience with Calibrate. We are grateful to have you as part of the Calibrate community.
I kept going back and forth wether to join but I am so happy I did. I was contemplating to have gastrobypass surgery and this has worked so much better. I love my coach she is so encouraging and such a delight. I have joined every program but this one works.
Hi Stephanie, we are so happy to hear that you’re enjoying our 1:1 biweekly coaching. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Having a program with support structured over a full year has been transformative. The focus on habits vs. quick fix makes me hopeful that these will be lifelong changes.
Hi Amber, we are so happy to hear that you’re enjoying the Calibrate program. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience.
Easy to follow the food guides and help you make good food choices. Really enjoy the modules that help to change your mindset on getting and staying active and making positive changes to last a lifetime.
Hi Michele, we are thrilled to hear that you're having a positive experience with the Calibrate program. We are grateful to be in it together with you.
Good program but it is going through growing pains and staff and doctors are overwhelmed and do’ not get back to you fast.
Calibrate has changed my life- the medication helped where all other interventions failed but equally as amazing was access to the most up-to-date information and science on nutrition, exercise, sleep and mental health that along with my fantastic coach, Rani, helped me believe I could take control of my health.
Hi Beth, we are so happy to hear you’re enjoying your 1:1 biweekly coaching sessions and learning from our Four Pillars of Metabolic Health: food, sleep, exercise, and emotional health. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
I am still in shock of how well this program worked for me. The coaches are lovely and incredibly helpful to the process.
Hi Kristen, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the coaching element of our program.
Calibrate has been the biggest blessing in my life in my quest to find my health again. The entire program is all-encompassing and focuses on the whole person, not just the number on the scale.
Hi Robin, we are delighted to hear that you’re having a positive experience with Calibrate. We are grateful to have you as part of the Calibrate community.
The coaches have been really helpful for keeping me accountable and motivated, and I feel better, stronger and more prepared for a lifetime of healthy habits.
Hi Erica, we are delighted to hear that you’re enjoying our 1:1 biweekly coaching and having a positive experience with our program. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback.
Calibrate has been an excellent program, it’s motivated me to push out of my comfort zone and I’ve lost a significant amount of weight. Only issue has been with getting the medicine due to nationwide shortages but the Calibrate team quickly compensated.
Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We’re thrilled to hear you’re having a positive experience with our program. We are working hard to make improvements to medication wait times, and we appreciate you being in it together with us.
There have been some difficulties, but overall, my experience with Calibrate has been really positive.
Hi Brooke, we are delighted to hear that you’re having a positive experience with Calibrate. We are grateful to have you as part of the Calibrate community.
I am really pleased with the weight I have lost. However, the customer service is horrible. When I communicate with support it takes over a week to get a response. My coach responds immediately but they are not responsible for medication refills. On 2 occasions during the 1 year I was involved I needed to reach out to Calibrate to get necessary paperwork done for my script to be filled. The first took over 1 month to get resolved. The 2nd is still not resolved so I'm not sure how long it will take.
Hi Colleen, we are so sorry to hear you've had a frustrating experience. This is not the experience we wish to provide for our members. We are glad to see a member of our team reached out and helped provide resolution.
I found Calibrate through a TV ad, it has given me the tools and support to live a better and healthier life. I would highly recommend this program to anyone looking for a weight loss journey in place of "diets" that don't work.
Hi Kristie, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so happy to hear that you’d recommend Calibrate. We appreciate you being in it together with us.
The Calibrate program has been phenomenal. I've lost over 80 lbs and I feel fantastic. The program was easy, but challenging at the same time. I've learned so much from the program and coach.
Hi Melissa, we are thrilled to hear that you're having a positive experience with the Calibrate program. We are grateful to be in it together with you.
Calibrate is rated 4.5 based on 253 reviews