Calibrate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calibrate
Read Calibrate Reviews

About Calibrate:

Calibrate is a metabolic health company changing the way the world treats weight by setting the standard of care for treating obesity through the combination of medication with behavior change.

Questions about joining Calibrate? Ask us here, or give us a call at (631) 307-4916.

Note: If you are a current Calibrate Member and have questions about your medication or the program, please send us a message in the Calibrate app.

I am grateful for the calibrate program. I am in the masters program in hopes of losing the remaining weight and have set up a foundation of healthy eating and consistent daily exercise.
Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Calibrate.
As a "serial dieter" who has tried almost all the programs out there, Calibrate was the one program that I was able to hit and even exceed my "shoot for the stars" goal with a loss of 33% of my body weight. I'm so thankful that I found Calibrate and only wish I had found it earlier. The best part is that the wellness changes I've made to my lifestyle are so natural that I can't remember living any other way.
Hi Kimberly, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Calibrate. We are so happy to hear that you're finding Calibrate sustainable, and that you've adopted lifestyle changes that feel natural as a result of our program.
Calibrate has changed my life! My coach has been amazing - supportive, positive and rooted in realistic, achievable goals related to my health. I lost 23% of my body weight over the past year. It is not magical, it takes work and a commitment to behavioral changes but the supportive medications helped my body and mind to work together to achieve weight loss and permanent changes to how I approach food, hunger and exercise. I have recommended Calibrate to two of my best childhood friends. I hope that they have as much success as I have had and we can grow old and healthy together!
Hi Susan, we are thrilled to hear that you're having a positive experience with Calibrate. We are grateful to be in it together with you.
Calibrate has been an answer to a prayer! This is the ONLY program that has made a lasting difference in my weight loss journey. After a successful and inspiring first year, I just began the Masters Program for Year 2 and can't wait to see where this year takes me. Thank you Calibrate!
Hi Elizabeth, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you've decided to continue with Calibrate Masters.
I have had such a wonderful experience with Calibrate! I would highly recommend it to my friends and family. I have lost weight, but more importantly, I feel "normal" again. I know when I am hungry and when I am full and stop at the point of being full.
Hi Mary, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Calibrate. We are delighted to hear that you've recommended Calibrate to friends and family.
I have had great success with the program
Hi Jillianne, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so happy to hear you're having great success with our program.
The support I got from my coach, combined with the on-line classes, helped me lose 25 lbs and keep it off.
Hi Darcy, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Calibrate. We are grateful to have you as part of the Calibrate community.
Calibrate has helped me change my relationship with food and my body. It has been a complete lifestyle change!!
Hi Rachael, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We're grateful to have you as part of the Calibrate community.
Calibrate has been life-transforming for me. Not only did I lose the weight that has burdened me for so much of my life but it transformed me as a person in so many ways. I am now stress-free and living my best life. This is not an easy fix but a goal-based time-measured long-term way to get control of your weight and your life. 18 months later and I have still kept my weight off and my lifestyle is healthier, happier and most of fulfilling
Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We are so happy to hear that you're having a positive experience with Calibrate.
Becoming a member of Calibrate has been life-changing. I have always struggled with my weight, and never honestly had success with diets. The Calibrate program is so different. It's not only about the food guide, exercise or physician support. It is the precise approach to learning in a non-judgmental environment. I had a very challenging year, one that would usually result in me giving up my healthy habits. But with the support of my coach Kathleen, I was able to navigate the difficulties of life while still staying true to my goals. I have already registered for the Masters's program because it has had such a profound impact on my life. Looking forward to continuing the journey.
Hi Kelly, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Calibrate. We are so happy to hear that you're continuing with Calibrate Masters.
Calibrate is the mac daddy of all weight loss programs! It has completely changed my life!!!
Hi Jacqueline, we are so happy to hear that you’re enjoying the Calibrate program. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience.
Calibrate changed my life! Every step of the way, I was supported by my coach, through the app, and the pillars of the program. It was not easy, but I have lost 52 pounds and look and feel much better. I am continuing my journey by using Calibrate Masters. I loved the program so much that I recommended it to two friends, and they have found the same success. Do it today!!!
Hi Karen, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We are so happy to hear that you're continuing with Calibrate Masters and that you'd recommend Calibrate to friends. We're lucky to have you as part of the Calibrate community.
This is the first and only lifestyle change I've been able to stick to! The doctors and coaches are incredibly helpful and so supportive on the weight-loss journey. My coach was always so happy to celebrate my wins while also being there to help with the difficult times. I'm so thankful I found this program and that they're still supporting me!!
Hi Kirsten, we are so happy to hear that you’re enjoying our 1:1 biweekly coaching. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
So many firsts - the most important is this is the first time I’ve successfully stuck with a program feel the results are substantial!
Hi Kathleen, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're thrilled to hear you’re having a positive experience with our program.
This is the only program that has ever worked for me (for more than a month). It's been 1 year and I've lost 16% of my body weight which happened in the first 4 months. I've maintained it ever since and it hasn't been difficult. On to the Masters program now!
Hi Catharine, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Calibrate. We are so happy to hear that you’re continuing with Calibrate Masters.
This was the first program that has worked for me. It feels sustainable for the rest of my life!
Hi Kelley, we are so happy to hear that you’re enjoying the Calibrate program. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience.
In the past 1 1/2 of being in the Calibrate family, I have had nothing but good experiences. I look forward to continuing with all the valuable information that I have been given.
Hi Jennifer, we are thrilled to hear that you're having a positive experience with the Calibrate program. We are grateful to be in it together with you.
Calibrate is the best weight-loss program! The coaches and medical professionals are top notch. My coach has helped me recognize my obsessions with food and we worked through the program together. Best thing I've ever done for myself!
Hi Sheri, we are so happy to hear you’re having a positive experience with our Medical and Coaching teams. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.
Calibrate coaching plus medication has been worth every penny spent. I tired everything with my doctor’s support after my fourth child was born. It was program after program where I’d initially see success and definitely became healthier but the weight loss never lasted. I stopped wanting to do social events and really became hopeless. Access to the medication with the benefit of habit changing coaching has been life changing. I look forward to my second year with Calibrate.
Hi Jessica, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Calibrate. We are so happy to hear that you’re continuing with Calibrate Masters.
I cannot adequately express my gratitude for the Calibrate program and my coach Elizabeth. The last year was life-changing for me and I know I would not have done it without this program. I’ve lost 59 lbs and have started the master’s program. I’m going to do the doctorate program if they have one after this year is completed lol!!
Hi Jessica, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Calibrate. We are so happy to hear that you've continued with Calibrate Masters.
Calibrate is rated 4.5 based on 253 reviews