Judaica.com Reviews

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206
Washington DC
20012

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
Everything arrived in time for Hanukkah. Yeah! Customer service was amazing when they contacted me about a product that had sold out. Made every effort to find a suitable replacement. Courteous and friendly. Happy customer from Canada.
Perfect gift for my son and daughter-in-law’s 5th wedding anniversary. It arrived quickly and they loved it!
The book was priced competitively, in stock, shipped promptly, had tracking, arrived within the expected delivery date, and was the correct item that I had ordered. Everything associated with my purchase from Judaica went perfectly.
CANADIAN BUYERS BEWARE!!! FEDX ONLY SHIPPING. PLACED ORDER JULY/22 $38.97 PRODUCT, $24.55 SHIPPING = $63.52 (USD) TOTAL. AUG/22 FEDX BILL ARRIVED FOR DISPURSEMENT FEE $10.00 + HST $3.31 + CLEARANCE ENTRY FEE $15.45 + HST 6.50, TOTAL FEDEX INVOICE = $35.26 (CAD) $63.52 + $35.26 = $98.82 TOTAL FOR 2 CALENDARS (with wrinkled corners) AND 1 BOOKLET. REMEMBER, THE $63.52 IS USD SO THE FINAL TOTAL IS ABOUT 25% HIGHER THAN THE $98.82! APPROXIMATELY $125.00 (CAD) FOR 2 CALENDARS AND 1 BOOKLET.
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you had this experience with the customs fees and we really do wish there is something we can do about that. Our international shipping policy is listed on our website so that you can review it before your order is placed.
I cannot tell you how customer service rep Mushky went above and beyond for me. Our package was misplaced and she spent countless hours to not only track it down, but ensure we got a replacement of our wedding kiddush cup. It meant the world to us. The cup is beautiful! Thank you Mushky!
Quality great. A bit pricey, but I am happy to support Judaica.
Our custom order was delivered within the time frame we requested. The Elijah’s cup came beautifully and securely wrapped. It was a success Bar Mitzvah gift.
My shipment has not arrived. I placed my order a month ago. I finally called for an update. I did receive a response informing me that my order was shipped but I have not received it yet.
Service was excellent. Shabbat candles arrived in time to light them.
Products arrived as ordered Service was excellent
Shipment of gift card was timely. Commenting on the condition is not applicable. Thank you.
Thank you for your review! We would be happy to sort this out if you reach out to our customer service department at help@judaica.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Excellent service. Fast delivery. Easy ordering. Reasonable price as well.
Brilliant service from Judaica.com HOWEVER the courier could not have been worse. Paid maximum for fast post international but took more than 2 weeks rather than the 4-7 days to get here, missing the wedding the chuppah glass was purchased for, rendering it useless. I suggest you find another courier. I paid a third of the price just on postage. Very disappointed. The item sat in Melbourne Australia for over 5 days.
Shipment arrived on time. Very happy with the service l received.
Though we ordered rather late, our large-print haggadahs (haggadot?) arrived in great condition before the first night of Passover, just as promised. Would definitely order again!
I ordered beautiful handmade Chanukah candles from Judaica. Judaica sent me an email saying the candles were out of stock. Judaica gave me the option to buy a different item, or they would refund me and cancel my order. I chose to be refunded and cancel my order. Judaica was quick in refunding me no questions asked, and they sent a refund confirmation email which I had requested. Quick and easy refund gets five stars.
Shipping was fast and the items were well packed
Products arrived promptly and in good condition. BTW, the green candy frogs (white chocolate) looked amazing on my seder dessert plate.
Did not arrive on time
When we received one item broken, we requested a replacement and received it promptly.
Have been looking for Barton's Almond Kisses and had no luck finding them until Judaica.com. They bring back fond memories of Passover from many years past and it is wonderful that you had them in stock and shipped in plenty of time for the holiday.
Judaica.com is rated 3.8 based on 261 reviews